Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina Month Planning Thread

+22
Zori
hinata♥naruto
itachi75
RawrrSakura
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
Satou
Chewie Cookies
~TowardsTheSun~
Batokusanagi
JulaShona
lily567
NaruHina <3
Cherry_Bomb
Bubbles
dovey
Strawberry
kirmazah
GreatKungLao
Irielo
MichaelInsanity
Aelita
26 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Which month should Naruhina Month be held?

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap33%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 22 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap66%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 44 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by RawrrSakura Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Alright, I'll wait to see if anyone else has any input and I'll tell her tomorrow! Thank you, guys!

And one thing that kinda bugs me is how it's worded.
Should we say "December 27, 2014" so people know it's about to happen? Or leave it as 2013 because that was the actual date it came out?

And also, will this be posted once on the day of? Because if it is released on an earlier date, people might try to post their reactions that same day, and I don't want to cause confusion. Gah. x.x
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:11 pm

OH. Make the 2014 stand out a bit longer! It was a bit too quick to read :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:29 am

Ignore my last post about putting 2014 instead of 2013. Me being my brain-dead self was thinking that it would turn 2014 in December. xD ...I need sleep.

She also made a second one and would still like your opinions on it. I told her your critiques on the first one and she will work on it.

Second Kick-Starter:
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:36 am

So much pink o_o replace the pink with a dark purple, and maybe the yellow letters with more of a gold color? XD

She's really good though :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:21 am

@RawrrSakura: Color advice: When using a light background, the text should be dark. When using a dark background, the text should be light. The only problem I have with the images posted is the fact that you can't easily read the text because it's been "dark text on dark background" and "light text on light background."

itachi75 wrote:Don't hate me for this, and I know I am jumping on this thread late, so you can ignore this post if you want. That being said maybe would should have naruhina month on the month it becomes cannon(if it becomes cannon)
-
I mean I would love to celebrate the moment that christened naruhina as cannon, not on a month that had a event the led up to it.
-
But again this is just me and please don't get mad, just voicing my opinion
Then there wouldn't be a NaruHina month at all. NaruHina isn't going to be official anytime soon as there is a lot of story left to cover. Both Madara & Sasuke have to complete their story arcs. So, if there's going to be a NaruHina month, it can't wait for that moment. Sure, the month used for it can change in the future, but for now, this is the best that can be done.

If you mean wait until NaruHina becomes official to even have it, then it wouldn't be done well. No one knows exactly when NaruHina will become official. I don't even think Kishimoto knows the exact month it'll happen. So, you can't wait for it due to all the planning required. Even once we learn that NaruHina is official, it'll take awhile to organize stuff that it'd end up being a month or two later anyway.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 pm

hinata-boobs fixed up the first edit and I think it looks MUCH better (though it wasn't bad to start with). I'm still seeing that little glitch with the sparkles and told her about it, though it's not a big deal.

Kick Starter 1 - edit:

I'll get back to you on the remake of the second edit. I was thinking we could use both (because I'd hate to see one go to waste). Maybe post one at the beginning of December and the second somewhere in the middle?
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:38 pm

I like it :D Much better ^_^
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:16 pm

I really like the second kick-stater clip Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 2835597988Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 1408507735  the only thing being (like Yamasaki Akaiko mentioned) the text.

The edit for kick-starter 1 looks really good too and if it's possible I support the use of both of them too.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm

RawrrSakura wrote:Ignore my last post about putting 2014 instead of 2013. Me being my brain-dead self was thinking that it would turn 2014 in December. xD ...I need sleep.

She also made a second one and would still like your opinions on it. I told her your critiques on the first one and she will work on it.

Second Kick-Starter:
RawrrSakura wrote:hinata-boobs fixed up the first edit and I think it looks MUCH better (though it wasn't bad to start with). I'm still seeing that little glitch with the sparkles and told her about it, though it's not a big deal.

Kick Starter 1 - edit:

I'll get back to you on the remake of the second edit. I was thinking we could use both (because I'd hate to see one go to waste). Maybe post one at the beginning of December and the second somewhere in the middle?
Kickstarter 1: I can see the text much better now! :D
Kickstarter 2: It's rather bright isn't it? x3

I do like it, Hinata-boobs (;p) is rather talented! Though I also have to agree with Yamasaki with the whole "light on dark" and "dark on light" thing in order to see everything better.

I also support the use of both the edits, as they are very good and you're right, it would be such a waste.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:12 pm

@RawrSakura, I'm with Akaiko on this one. When things are a similar value, they'll blend into one another, If you use light text against a light background it will be harder to read, no matter the color.

I like the first edit Hinata-boobs did cause of the image and placement. I like the image on the first more than the second because I feel like it captures the essence of chapter 615 better and is a more emotionally striking image. But I think she should change it up with a prettier font and maybe a different color.  Also try blending the middle image into the rest of the banner so it doesn't looks so sectioned off.

The second one, I like the fonts that she used, but Pink and Orange for a Naruhina banner lol? Not that I don't like pink and orange color combos, but they represent something else in the Naruto fandom. I also feel like a banner about chapter 615 should stick to imagery from 615.

Also I think the Kicker-starter should be released after the official list is (so after Dec 8th) but still way before the 27th.

Edit: It's already the 22nd! Guys its really important that we pick one of Strawberry's Teasers and release it ASAP so we can stay on schedule!
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:37 pm

@Aelita and Bubbles

I will defiantly give her the input, though I will say that because they're both gif's, it takes a lot more work to fix up already finished edits because every little thing effects another. So some things may change, though others might not. I used to do gif editing myself and it's a pain in the butt sometimes. x.x' lol

@Everyone: I know that it would be best to keep all NH month related stuff strictly on the-naruhina-forum blog on Tumblr, but at least for these two kick-starter edits specifically, I feel like if hinata-boobs posts them, we will get a larger audience who will see it because I'm positive she has 1000+ followers who just love her and will repost anything and everything. So I personally believe with her help on posting these two kick-starters, she can get the month across to a wider scale audience and direct people towards the-naruhina-forum blog to promote it.  

Everything else including the banner, calendar, list of events, updates, etc. will be strictly posted by the-naruhina-forum. Is that a bad idea? Please give me your thoughts!
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 pm

@RawrrSakura

I think anything that helps get NH month out there would be a big help! With 1000+ followers, we'll be able to spread the word even more.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:01 pm

@Rawrrsakura That might help publicize the Kickstarter itself, but not the actual Month (since the Kickstarter would released after everything else). Since she created the banner its fair that she can post it, but I think both should post it then. First on the naruhina forum blog then hers right after. But it's important that everyone reblogs anything and everything naruhina month related so it reaches that larger audience.

Anyhow she'll have plenty of time to change up the Kick-starter and come to final decisions. We could release the List December 8th, the Calender say December 10th and the Kick-starter sometime in-between the 13th and the 20th. We have more time for that than other issues tbh. Actually the Kick-starter would ironically be the last official NH month thing we release.

We really need to prioritize our tasks to get this thing going. I've been busy with school, but the Teaser was supposed to be released tonight and we haven't come to a decision so it's gonna have to be pushed back to the 23rd.
We still need to narrow down the list of prompts and order the dang thing so we can have an actual Naruhina Month

Strawberry wrote:Itachi75 - It's okay, nobody will hate you for that LOL But the voting time to choose a month already passed, and as you can see in the poll, January won by a huge margin. We're discussing other things now.

Aelita - Okay, I finished it then. Here are the ones you guys told me you liked better:
Bilbo Swash Caps:
Snippet and Grand Hotel:

And since you mentioned it, a little bonus. :P
Tangerine:

Now it's up to you guys to choose which one you'll use. xD See you next water time!
Since Strawberry made this post of the final two the vote has been 1:1 (Bubbles I couldn't tell which one you favored from your post). Come one guys we need to get to a decision so we can get this out there and start advertising for Naruhina month. The earlier we can start the better.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:41 pm

@Aelita: Out of the two teasers, I like the second one the best. :)
And regarding the kick-starter, hinata-boobs can also write below the banner that it is promoting NH month along with probably a link directing people towards the list of prompts posted by the forum, when NH month is, who's hosting it, and whatever else you want her to say. That way, she can direct people towards the-naruhina-forum who have yet to discover them.
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Aelita-- I favor Bilbo swash, definitely. :3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:02 pm

I definitely like the snippet and grand hotel one

as for the other pic @strawberry @rawrrsakura
I have a suggestion
why don't you put the pic with hinata's hand on naruto's face in the smallbubble like in kick starter 2 instead of the one with hinata fainting and leave the one with naruto and hinata charging up and use he colour scheme from the first one and place on the second. in otherwords what I am suggesting is use the design of the first kick starter, the background and the swirly thing as well as the naruhina month coming up on its own and place it on the second one. basically using the second kickstarter but the design of the first one. I hope I didn't lost anyone
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

@Lily: As much as I think that wouldn't be a bad idea, I just feel like it's too much work to have to basically merge the two together, especially since the person who made it put so much effort and time into doing them individually. Doing an edit and a gif inside the edit itself is a lot of work and time consuming. Plus I'd hate to ask her for that, since I already gave her the little critiques from everyone else and to keep them separate.

But don't get me wrong, I believe I see your idea and it's not a bad one. I just don't want to keep having the maker of these constantly having to switch things up. Thank you for the input though, and I appreciate you trying to help! ^^
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:31 pm

RawrrSakura wrote:@Lily: As much as I think that wouldn't be a bad idea, I just feel like it's too much work to have to basically merge the two together, especially since the person who made it put so much effort and time into doing them individually. Doing an edit and a gif inside the edit itself is a lot of work and time consuming. Plus I'd hate to ask her for that, since I already gave her the little critiques from everyone else and to keep them separate.

But don't get me wrong, I believe I see your idea and it's not a bad one. I just don't want to keep having the maker of these constantly having to switch things up. Thank you for the input though, and I appreciate you trying to help! ^^
your welcome
and I see your point ,she is only one person after all and it won't be fair to have her do all this hard work
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:55 am

My vote goes to the Snippet and Grand hotel or the second one listed under Tangerine.
If possible, how about a quick poll we close off by tomorrow to decide which teaser will be used? That way it should be a lot easier to identify everyone's choices instead of searching through the thread? Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 3725747089 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:02 am

^ I would but for the life of me, I can't seem to edit the Poll, there isn't any option to.

Edit: Here's an idea, why not both? One tonight around midnight and one on December 1st as a reminder?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:21 am

^Sounds like a plan to me...It certainly won't hurt to use them both.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:36 am

@ Aelita, that sounds good to me!
And the second banner was edited again, and I think it looks perfect (but hey, that's just me lol)

Second Kick Starter - Edit:
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:02 am

Oh yess ^_^ Perfect.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 am

RawrrSakura wrote:@ Aelita, that sounds good to me!
And the second banner was edited again, and I think it looks perfect (but hey, that's just me lol)

Definitely worth 5 thumbs up
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 2697176399 Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 2697176399 Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 2697176399 Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 2697176399 Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 6 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Aelita wrote:^ I would but for the life of me, I can't seem to edit the Poll, there isn't any option to.

Edit: Here's an idea, why not both? One tonight around midnight and one on December 1st as a reminder?
I agree! Why not just use both? Both are very well done after all. :D

RawrrSakura wrote:@ Aelita, that sounds good to me!

Yes, that's very nice, very NaruHina, I love it! :3

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next