Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Month Day 2:Training Together Prompt

Go down

NaruHina Month Day 2:Training Together Prompt Empty NaruHina Month Day 2:Training Together Prompt

Post by onemerryjester Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Title: Compatibility
Rating: PG-13/T

Summary: Naruto and Hinata train with a bo staff and realize how well they work with each other. Pacific Rim-Inspired. So I’m a big fan of the movie PR, and for those of you who haven’t watched the movie, the two main protagonists (a.k.a My forever dorky OTP), have a scene where they fight with bo staffs, and it’s one of the most adorable and badass scenes they have together (youtube it!). It inspired me to write this prompt for Day 2 of Naruhina month: Training Together.

I don't know if I should post the full prompt here, so I'll paste a link for people to read it: http://onemerryjester.tumblr.com/post/106924668575/pacific-rim-inspired-nh-prompt-for-naruhina-month
onemerryjester
onemerryjester

Back to top Go down