Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death??

+4
Mustang
Yamasaki Akaiko
Irielo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
8 posters

Go down

NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death?? Empty NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:57 am

OH GOD!!! I can't get out this feeling that Naruto or Hinata's going to die!!!??!!! WHY?!!! huff the words said.. come on... it kind of gives me a bad feeling.. but still the manga...

Ok here's the deal this movie is to fill a blank period that comes in the manga right?? This blank period is supposed to be what happens in the movie... so we surely have an epilogue in the manga...

So my thoughts is I'm asking myself what will your reactions be if something like this happens?? we surely need to wait for the manga and movie to come out.. but still in so little time things could happen... your thoughts?? NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death?? 3725747089 NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death?? 3725747089
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death?? Empty Re: NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death??

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:25 am

This is not the first time for me to read about such ridiculous theories: that Naruto or Hinata (or even Sasuke or Sakura) would die... I have nothing against such ideas when they serve for fan fictions but if Naruto or Hinata had to die, they would have died already. Naruto, until proven wrong, still wants to become Hokage and I seriously doubt that the person with whom he will most likely share his life, will die just to satisfy some "melodramatic" feelings...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death?? Empty Re: NaruHina.. movie thread.. any death??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:46 am

mmmm I get what you mean Irielo and I too am so against the death of Naruto or Hinata.. but hey it's Kishi's final drawings and words which count in the end right??... and well I think we all know(dunno if you all think the same correct me if I'm wrong) what's Kishis' definition of Romance is(Mario,Matrix,dunno what other movies or influences he gets) and we still have 1 more chapter to go and remember anything goes... huff I hate this idea as much as you do but hey if it's feelings remember how Kishi plays it..

And well remember nearly the most dearly persons for Naruto are dead or have died... remember too some ppl which Naruto liked and respected have passed away (his mother,dad, teacher,Neji,Sarutobis,Itachi, etc).

mmmm here's something that picked my interest which you pointed out
what you pointed out:

in this post
the post:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:17 am

What are you trying to show by quoting one of the post I've written in another thread? The thread itself was about NaruHina's connexion even in some "morbid" aspects of the story. Anyway, if you know the story, you should know that despite all the deadly situations they've faced, neither Naruto nor Hinata died.

Now, if you think they or one of them will die in the movie... it's up to you. I will surely not bother myself with such thoughts.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 am

ehmm nope I'm not bothering myself with it... it's just a thought that crossed my mind because of the words said nothing more and I'm just asking for your opinions about that... you say there are other places which have this kind of post too and to tell the truth I don't even care much about them but more of this one site 'cause it's the one that has more solid bases and very mature people with whom I can identify here..

As for the post well as you mentioned.. yes they were deadly situations what I kind of want to point out is that little part which you point out "Therefore, one of the aspect which connects Naruto and Hinata is when death is at the doorstep, as if love and death follow each other" so I'm asking myself with this line maybe we will have another life or death situation in the movie??? it's pretty obvious the moon crashing down and what not... but a more intimate situation thanks to this??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:01 pm

We already saw Hinata falling in the trailer. Yes there will be things done for drama's sake (the world is supposed to be ending for everyone on the planet in the movie so the threat of "death" should be obvious).

Neither are going to die so I don't care. I'm only interested to see if the movie is engaging enough to make me care when I get a chance to see it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:15 pm

I am with Yamasaki on this, there is no way they are going to kill of the main characters.

they are only showing what will bring people to the movies, that is what advertising a movie is all about, if they (the promosters) don't show any amount of drama and scary moments in the trailers, then what would be the point in people seeing he movie and since there is a lot of danger involved, it is realistic that the characters will be put in life threatening situations.

but I am also 100% certain that none of the main characters will be killed off.

for Hinata: Naruto will save her, maybe that is because in this movie he is likely falling in love with Hinata (but there needs to be confirmation first) it has already been proven that Hinata and the red scarf will play a vital role in this movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:34 pm

I'm so excited for this movie, it seems as if it'll be really good. And I'm really hoping... praying that we see Hinata in action!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 pm

@Yamasaki actually this movie is to fill up a blank point that is going to occur in the manga.. that's what's supposed to do this movie (correct me if I'm wrong), Kishi himself confirmed that the movie will be romantic centered(LOVE) between Naruto and Hinata "as it has been shown so far" and Kishi himself admitted this movie is kind of cannon, so what's there to doubt about it??

@NaruHina<3 Hinata is actually going to kick some ass in the movie as it has been show she tells the main villian that she's not going to allow the end of the world.. the same words Naruto said to Obito in their battle...

mmmm I see what you mean that none of the main characters are going to die... but still the final manga chapter is what confirms the doubts in the end isn't it?? and this movie is to fill a blank page???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:13 pm

There is a difference between freaking out by thinking that something will happen like in this sentence:

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:OH GOD!!! I can't get out this feeling that Naruto or Hinata's going to die!!!??!!! WHY?!!! huff the words said.. come on... it kind of gives me a bad feeling.. but still the manga...

And simply asking about something:

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote: I'm asking myself with this line maybe we will have another life or death situation in the movie??? it's pretty obvious the moon crashing down and what not... but a more intimate situation thanks to this??

So, which is which? Do you feel that Naruto or Hinata will die in the movie or are you only expecting some life and death situations in the movie"?

Naruto is about Shinobis going on dangerous missions etc., that would be very naive to think they would not be confronted to life and death situations...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Exactly, that is the path those characters chose when becoming ninjas, that is the same path that killed Jiraiya, Neji, Asuma, Pein, Konan, Yahiko, Minato.  they died because they are ninja and they needed to protect the ones precious to them, the other thing is i am 100% certain that the characters i mentioned have been through many life and death situations and survived.

Hinata has been in Life and death situations, Naruto has, Sakura has and the same can be said for Sasuke and yet they managed to find a way of surviving, that is just the type of path they walk, it is a dangerous path and that is something all of them accepted when the put on that headband.

Last edited by Mustang on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:18 pm

I don't think either of them would die because there were plenty of opportunities to have killed these characters if Kishi had thought so but he didn't.
Let us wait for the last chapter as well as the movie to come out before becoming anxious.Right now lets just enjoy this thrill. :)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Yeah next week will be bitter sweet, then there is that one month wait, I will need to get use to the fact that Naruto is finished.

even though there will be life and death situations I don't think the characters will die, it is something callled plot armour, sadly a character like Neji lost his plot armour when his character came full circle at the time of his death. this is one last trial for all the characters to overcome, i cannot wait to see what happens and what C700 will be like.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:13 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:@Yamasaki  actually this movie is to fill up a blank point that is going to occur in the manga.. that's what's supposed to do this movie (correct me if I'm wrong), Kishi himself confirmed that the movie will be romantic centered(LOVE) between Naruto and Hinata "as it has been shown so far" and Kishi himself admitted this movie is kind of cannon, so what's there to doubt about it??

I don't get the point of this comment at all. You're the one who asked if someone might die and I answered it with a "no." Nothing you said here has anything to do with that. I'm going to have to assume you don't know much about the actual plot of the movie though. There's been a lot more said concerning the plot of the movie than that it's about romantic love. That's only a portion of the movie. This is an action series and the action is going to be about preventing everyone from dying due to the villain.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:01 am

I dont think so.. Naru dying would be like.. The entire series was a waste, and he died even before becoming a hokage.. Any other character(like hina) dying would be like naruto wasn't able to protect them.. It shows naruz disability (something he hates).. And he wont b able to bear any more loss.. Lastly, sad ending? I dont think so!
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:05 am

I don't think either will be dying. Here's why:

1. Naruto hasn't been shown to be Hokage yet. I don't care what nobody says, if he isn't hokage by the end of 700, the story will feel incomplete to me.

2.) If there was ever a time to kill characters, it would have been during the war.

3.) The story is pretty much done. Unless Kishi is going for shock value, but I don't think he is, there is no plausible reason to kill off two important characters like that.

bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down