Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina Month Planning Thread

+22
Zori
hinata♥naruto
itachi75
RawrrSakura
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
Satou
Chewie Cookies
~TowardsTheSun~
Batokusanagi
JulaShona
lily567
NaruHina <3
Cherry_Bomb
Bubbles
dovey
Strawberry
kirmazah
GreatKungLao
Irielo
MichaelInsanity
Aelita
26 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Which month should Naruhina Month be held?

Naruhina Month Planning Thread Vote_lcap33%Naruhina Month Planning Thread Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 22 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread Vote_lcap66%Naruhina Month Planning Thread Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 44 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread Vote_lcap1%Naruhina Month Planning Thread Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Naruhina Month Planning Thread Empty Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:10 am

Naruhina Month Planning Thread AGyNux4
Official List:
So I really feel like this deserves to a thing.

If you don't know what "X-pairing month" is its a month that fans of a ship dedicate to celebrating their otp with fanart, fanfiction, banners, edits, rants, etc. Usually these months are hosted on Tumblr, fan clubs and/or forums dedicated to the pairing. There are many ships that have a month or a week dedicated to their ships in the Naruto fandom including Sasusaku Month, Sasuhina week, Narusaku week, MinaKushi month, etc. So with the large fanbase that Naruhina has, I feel like its only fair if we have one too ^_^

There's been talk on Tumblr of having a Naruhina month in either December or January but so far I haven't seen any talk of planning on any major Naruhina fanclub (which usually its the fanclub who plans out the events of the month for a pairing month to take place). So let's discuss planning a Naruhina month here!

Naruhina Month Planning Thread 2865921181

Naruhina event Ideas:

Ideas for Naruhina Month Ground Rules:

These positions need to be filled:
Naruhina Month Community Staff member on FF.net

Let me know if you are interested ^_^

NaruHina Month 2015 stuff can be found at the following link:https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t1398-naruhina-month-2015

Last edited by Aelita on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:56 am; edited 23 times in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Naruhina Month Planning Thread Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:12 am

I'd say December is the best time. Sweet and soft things always happen in December. Why not? ^_^
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:34 am

To me, NaruHina is already celebrated here everyday.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:38 am

oh noice :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:00 am

The fun thing about having a month though is you get a large burst in output of fan activity in a short amount of time. You really see this on sites like Tumblr. For example during SS month back in July they had a different prompt each day such as "Holding Hands" or "souvenirs" or "loosing hope", and fans would create edits, write fanfiction and post fanart based on the theme of the day. Plus its a great way to show off your OTP pride (especially if you have a Tumblr).

It's really just for fun. Its a surge of positive energy for the ship for an entire month.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:27 am

Well, since 615 was released in December and December is a month with Hinata's birthday (27th), who made first huge step for NaruHina pairing (437 Confession), it's fair enough to make December as NaruHina month.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:09 am

I vote for December Naruhina month ! :3
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:44 am

I personally really like December too, We could to a lot of holiday themed prompts. But December's quickly approaching, so if we were to do it that month, planning would have to be quick to get it out to the rest of the internet. plus there's the issue of people not being able to participate because of the holiday season.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:46 am

Well, as far as I know, this is the only NaruHina forum that is actually well known, so, we could very easily spread the date and celebration ideas onto narutoforums.com on the NaruHina fanclub just to let everyone who IS supportive of NH know about it ^_^
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:10 am

^Yeah Its just I've heard people talking about wanting to have a Naruhina month in either Decemeber or January since freaking August, but I haven't seen anyone start or talk about any serious planning for it. We can say, "oh that's be cool, let's to it this month!" all we want, but nothing is going to happen unless someone actually plans out the month.

So we might just have to roll up our sleeves and do the planning and advertising for it ourselves, and we'd need to finish with enough time for people to prepare for it if we were to aim for December. Another really well known Naruhina fanclub is the one on Naruto forums which Darkhope owns (she's a member here too). But I don't know which naruhina fc on Deviantart is the main big one because there's so many of them lol. We'd also need to get someone to make an official banner/edit with all the events/prompts of the month listed that can easily be reproduced and spread throughout the internet for advertising.

Both December and January have 31 days, both contain 4 weeks with 4 days left over. We could either organize it day by day or like week 1, week 2, etc. Does anyone have any ideas for prompts/events they would like to see happen?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:13 am

ok well 4 weeks of NH support?

1st week: Change your forum signature to your favorite NH quote, and a picture that goes along with it.
Get where I'm going with this?
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 am

Yeah but that would be limited to forums, where really pairing months are celebrated across the internet on deviantart, fanfiction.net, forums, blogs, Tumblr, etc.

Here I'll use SS as an example because their month came off really well back in the summer (and I'm not even a fan of SS lol) http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sasusaku-month
http://sasusaku-month.livejournal.com/

I kinda like something in a "30-day challenge" type format with a new prompt each day of the month. Like we could have a day that says "favorite Naruhina quote" and people can either answer the question directly or make a edit, fanfic, or fanart with that quote as the theme.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:33 am

^ I like it! I think it'd be a great idea. Though I would lean more towards a NaruHina week rather than a month since it seems more plausible for people to participate every day. A whole month seems kinda difficult, to me at least.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:29 pm

The last I heard about NaruHina month on Tumblr, people were leaning more toward having it in January. This would leave more time to plan, and we would be bringing in the new year with our beautiful OTP.

I'll make a post from our tumblr, asking when people would rather have it, and try to get some of the big NH bloggers involved in the planning.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Well I mean, what happens when the series is over before January? I mean people will still watch yes, but what is there to discuss? :/
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:38 pm

^
The series is over before January??? 0_0
There's still so much to be answered.......
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:47 pm

I like the idea of NH month being in December, but January might give us more planning time...I saw SS month prompts and ideas, they looked so fun, I'd love NH to have the same thing. I can maybe work on a banner? I'm pretty good with Photoshop. And I can help spread the word on NF if we're doing this.

Maybe we can make a poll or something to see how many would prefer December or January?

@RedReborn
lol, I highly doubt Naruto will be over by January. Too much to cover.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Hm.. You might be right on that.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:46 pm

A poll would be good, but only if we were holding a separate NH month. The whole shipping month thing is primarily a tumblr thing. If we're wanting to collaborate with all NH fans across the internet, we really need to get the input of people from tumblr.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry_Bomb Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:55 pm

December is a nice month, but NH fans on tumblr were leaning more for January and i kinda agree with them.
December is a really busy month( Christmas,New Years, buying presents ecc) and there will be not so many people on Internet at that time i think. January is less frenetic.
But fuck next year i want November to be the NH month because it's the month beetwen October( Naruto birthday) and December( Hinata birthday) . This years it's was a tragic years for celebration ship months ( ya all know what i'm talking about lol)
So yeah i'm all for January. But i will prefer a week and not a month but that's not important now
Cherry_Bomb
Cherry_Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:34 pm

I absolutely love the idea, very original!

And, I think December is the best month to celebrate NaruHina! Naruhina Month Planning Thread 195309866

Cherry_Bomb wrote:December is a nice month, but NH fans on tumblr were leaning more for January and i kinda agree with them.
December is a really busy month( Christmas,New Years, buying presents ecc) and there will be not so many people on Internet at that time i think. January is less frenetic.
But fuck next year i want November to be the NH month because it's the month beetwen October( Naruto birthday) and December( Hinata birthday) . This years it's was a tragic years for celebration ship months ( ya all know what i'm talking about lol)
So yeah i'm all for January. But i will prefer a week and not a month but that's not important now
I wouldn't really mind that, since my Birthday is in November(Woo! Go Scorpios).

Last edited by Azuula on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited For double posting. Admin Azuula.)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm

As much as I like December, January might be more practical.

@Cherry_Bomb I wanted Novemeber at first back in the summer time too because of that same reason! But no actual planning for a NH month to happen was done (outside of "yeah that'd be great let's do it x month!") and it kept getting pushed back. And here we are November 9th and still nada.

That's why I feel like if we really want to have a month, we have to commit to it and start planning right away. I'm really leaning towards a month with a 31-day format.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:34 am

I was thinking about suggesting December but I see why it wouldn't be a good month since it is a very busy month.
I think January wold be a good month, everyone wouldn't be that busy
and it is a month with 31 days @aelita
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:27 am

Added a poll, but as Dovey said, we still need to take in account of NH fans across the internet.

The reason I keep leaning towards a month over a week is that this only happens once a year (unless you follow the NS format who does a week each month). So might as well go big. And as huge and popular Naruhina is, I'm sure we could pull it off.

In the meanwhile of confirming a month, does anybody have any rules they'd like to see set up for this?
Ex: No bashing, This is something that should focus on celebrating the loveliness of Naruhina so keep it positive. (keep any hate to a minimum)
Anything else?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry_Bomb Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:14 am

@Aelita: yay November! i feel like January is not going to be the definitive NH celebration month, so we still have hope for a nh november month next year!

I feel like the planning of this month have to be announced by the most active NH tumblrs, fanclubs to spread this whole thing. The important things is to START then people will eventually going to contribuite with fanarts, edits and fanfics.

Anyway I can't wait for this month! Heck we are the most popular ship in Naruto! This month is bound to be awesomesauce :p

For the rules..well like you said zero-bashing, and maybe it's better to focus of the things we like about NH( too much things to say! it's better one month :p) than to rant about why is going to be canon and why the other it's not going to be lol
Cherry_Bomb
Cherry_Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next