Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina Month Planning Thread

+22
Zori
hinata♥naruto
itachi75
RawrrSakura
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
Satou
Chewie Cookies
~TowardsTheSun~
Batokusanagi
JulaShona
lily567
NaruHina <3
Cherry_Bomb
Bubbles
dovey
Strawberry
kirmazah
GreatKungLao
Irielo
MichaelInsanity
Aelita
26 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Which month should Naruhina Month be held?

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 22 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap66%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 44 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap1%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:59 am

I like it :D
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by dovey Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:35 am

Thanks, RedEyes! :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:53 am

That's really cute Dovey, I actually really like it with the text above the image. I only wish "January 2014" had more emphasis, But I like it a lot :3

I'm not gonna have internet access for a while so I'll just leave the updated rules and guidelines and list here. 
The stuff we have to work on is finishing the List banner, Refining the Calender, continuing to promote NH Month and spreading awareness about the Naruhina Month fanclub on Deviantart and about the Community on Fanfiction.net. Also when Strawberry gets back we have to talk to her about what she wanted to do on Youtube.

Spoiler:

Have a good Thanksgiving to those of you in the US :D
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 am

Aelita--
I'll continue working on the list thingy, and I can make a post on tumblr with links to the ff.net community and dA group if you'd like.

Hope you have a good time~

Edit: Also, thanks! I'm glad you like it. :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Aelita wrote:Yep Rawrrsakura gets where I'm getting at

Btw guys, nothing is more amusing then scrolling down the Naruhina tag on tumblr and seeing people get excited about Naruhina Month X3 feelsgoodman.jpg

Does anybody wanna give a swing at the Calender? Hey Bubbles, you mentioned way back in the thread that you're good with photoshop, wanna give it a go?

Also I won't have internet access from Wednesday the 27th to the 30th due to Thanksgivng
Late response is late. x_x If nobody has offered to do the calender in my absence, I'll be willing to give it a shot Aelita. :)

dovey wrote:I don't mind. Publicity is good. :3

EDIT:
Here's a roughish thingamajig for the first part of the Official Rules and Theme List post.
Spoiler:

And a direct link to view it at full size: https://s1288.photobucket.com/user/d0ki_d0ki/media/newlistpage1_zps0e5faa0d.png.html
dovey wrote:Aelita-
If I was going to use one of those, it'd be the last one. I actually like that one a lot, and messaged the artist. Hopefully she'll give permission. :3

There's also the option of something like this:
Spoiler:

EDIT: I just noticed the text is off on the above image. Sorry about that. I can fix it. but for now just look at everything else. ;>.>
Oh these are really nice Dovey! Love the NH pic at the bottom on the first, and the second picture is very nice too! The coloring is just perfect as well. ^-^
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Well, the dA group has 21 affiliates at the moment. Still waiting on about 15-17 groups to say "yes" or "no." I'm waiting on permission to be granted on the fan art pieces that I selected to use today. Unlike the affiliates (which I put in requests all week long), the fan art is a very recent thing so hopefully by this time next week I'll have permission to make the rules & prompt list look livelier.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by kirmazah Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:15 am

Not gonna lie I haven't been following this thread as much as I should be :P If I made an AMV for NaruHina month is there going to be a special thread for this event and have everything all together, or just post it in the Art Hall?

Also do you have any song ideas for the amv?
kirmazah
kirmazah

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 am

Bubbles---
Thank you!! :3

Everyone--
Sorry I've not been on much lately. I've been busy with the holiday/family stuff and have been absolutely swamped with school work. I'll be more free after/on Wednesday.
I've finished the list up until week 2. But it's easy for me to make the others. Just gotta have the time. >.<
I'll try to have it completely finished by Wednesday or Thursday, so that anything can be corrected, and it can be posted next Sunday.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 am

I'm back :) only 8 days till the release so we'd better get cracking

@kirmazah, that brings up a good question. Where would NH month be celebrated on this site? Should we open a new thread specifically for the festivities since this thread is already 16 pages strong and contains mostly planning or should we hold everything in this thread?

@Dovey, making a post on Tumblr about the DA fanclub and the FF.net communities would be great. Do you think you could also have tabs on the forum blog that link to the community/fanclub?

@Yakasaki Akaiko, oh that's right, the format of the list Dovey's making for Tumblr probably won't work for DA, but it sounds like things are going smoothly for the most part.

@Bubbles, Cool. I've been filling in a white January 2014 Calender with purple font for the prompts and orange for purple for questions. I'll post it or send it over to you as soon as I finish and you can decorate it however you see fit as long as it has a header of "Naruhina Month" in the left corner and "January 2014" in the right corner.

Edit: Here it is
Spoiler:

If anyone wants to volunteer, I still need staff members for the FF.net community. Everyone continue to spread the word ^^
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:36 am

^Just a quick note about the calendar. "Beginnings" was misspelled on Jan 1 and "ultimate" on Jan 30.

Edit: Oh yeah, as far as this forum goes, this thread should only be a planning thread. A completely separate thread should be created (and stickied) for NaruHina month submissions posted at this board.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:44 am

^Good catch Yamasaki Akaiko Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 10 2801306734 
Fixed:
Spoiler:

Only Seven Days till the release~!

So I was thinking we'd release the reminder teaser (the biblo swash font version) on the 4th, the official list on the 8th, the calender on the 10th, a typed out version of the list and guidelines (which would make it easy for people to copy and paste everything) on the 11th or 12th, and the Kick starter banner on the 16th or 17th. How does that sound guys?

I also changed the name of the thread accordingly :3
Also when should we open up the "Naruhina Month 2014" thread? Would we wait till Jan 1st? But then we'd miss the Kickstarter on Dec 27th, or would we open up the thread on the 8th when the list is officially released (even though honestly who hasn't already seen the prompt list on the forum lol), or should we open it after everything is released (so sometime after the 17th)?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:48 pm

@Aelita: That sounds like a plan! And as for the Kick-Starter, could we release it on the 15th instead? Mainly because I'm going on a drive with the boyfriend the 16-17th and probably won't have wifi, and since I'm kinda helping out with the Kick-Starter on Tumblr, I'd like to be around to guide hinata-boobs and give her something to say along with posting it. And maybe she can post the second kick-starter on the 23rd? Or is that too close to Christmas? Sorry if I'm being difficult. >.<
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Okies. I made a post with the links and also added them to the blog.
*so ready for Wednesday*
Bye for now~~
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Aelita wrote:

@Bubbles, Cool. I've been filling in a white January 2014 Calender with purple font for the prompts and orange for purple for questions. I'll post it or send it over to you as soon as I finish and you can decorate it however you see fit as long as it has a header of "Naruhina Month" in the left corner and "January 2014" in the right corner.

Edit: Here it is
Spoiler:

If anyone wants to volunteer, I still need staff members for the FF.net community. Everyone continue to spread the word ^^
Alright, this looks great, thank you! :3
I'll get started on it asap.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 pm

When I post on the dA group, a calendar (since I got enough fan art approvals to do at least one design that I didn't mind) along with a typed out list will go up on the 8th. For those who want an image, they can save it. Those who prefer to copy/paste, they can do that. It will make things easier for me, especially as the 8th is on the weekend and those other days are in the middle of the week.

I think the thread for submissions here should go up just before the kick starter.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:10 am

Hey, guys.
I'm almost free of real life duties for the week... except work. So I guess just school duties...
Probably gonna finish the list tonight after class. >.<;

dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:50 am

^that's okay Dovey, just be sure to post the reminder Banner (the one with biblo swash font) on tumblr today
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Okies... so I'm working on the "Final Days" section, and I have a considerable amount of space left at the bottom. Anyone have any suggestions of what to do with it?

In other news, it's possible that I might not have electricity/internet pretty soon and for a while. There's an ice storm coming, and my electricity always goes out when that happens. I can queue the list to post itself on tumblr at whatever time would be best.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:43 pm

^NaruHina image?
Reminder to have fun with a repeat of submission options?

It kind of depends on what you mean by a lot of space and what you've currently done.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Two Days before the release!

Don't mean to rush you guys but Dovey, Bubbles how are are the list/calender going?

Also Dovey once you're done can you post it on the tester tumblr blog and make it so that each slide of the list is expandable?

Yamasaki you said you were making something for a list for the DA page, how is that coming along or have you decided to just to a copy-pastable list in a journal post?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:44 pm

I've finished the list and posted it on http://nhftesting.tumblr.com/.
I'm not sure how to make the slides expandable, though. You mean like when you click on it, it pops up as a larger image? I dunno how to do that. Plus, it would ruin the image quality. They're already 500px wide, tumblr's maximum photo size limit.
EDIT: From our blog, since the theme has a post size limiter of 400px, the images will expand. On tags, however, they will not expand because it's set to 500px.

Also, I'm password protecting the test blog. I'll message you with the password, Aelita.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Dovey it came out so well!! :D
It's wintery, still stays within the color theme, has whip-lash curves, its just so pretty!

The only thing I'd change is making the Prompts larger and maybe making the font of the rules a tad darker than the rest so its easier to read.

Edit: Also Dovey if you're going to have "Have Fun" at the bottom on the list, then I don't think you'll need it on the Rules slide and it'll give you more space for font

Last edited by Aelita on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Okies. I'll work on it. :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Oooh, you finished it, Dovey? I'd love to see it! :)
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:18 pm

RawrrSakura wrote:Oooh, you finished it, Dovey? I'd love to see it! :)
Well, I'm making some changes to it right now, but when I'm done, I'll put it up on the testing blog. Do you want the password?
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next