Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending??

4 posters

Go down

NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending?? Empty NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:32 am

Hey guys it's me again :P I know I know I'm pretty annoying... XD..

well what I wanted to say was that maybe we could get a scene like... Naruto and Hinata and Boruto and Himawari are in their home in Christmas eve and then when they are hugging each other to pass time one of the kids asks the question.. hey dad/mom how did you and dad/mom fell in love with each other ?? and then we get the start of the movie =D.. and in the end we get a sweet NaruHina kiss..

well that's my thinking what do you think about it?? and well tell me how do you think the movie will start or end??

Oh and I'm courious.. is Himawari younger than Boruto?? or are they twins?? 'cause if they were twins then Himawari would have been with her brother in classes?? I'm courious about this??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending?? Empty Re: NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending??

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:55 am

I get the feeling that Himawari is 2 years younger than Boruto.

as for the movie ending we might either see Naruto and Hinata sharing their first kiss at the winter festival, but I am not certain as to how the movie will go, all we do know is the body of the story and no much else.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending?? Empty Re: NaruHina... movie thread... Your Imagination of the start and ending??

Post by Supyloco Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 am

That would be sweet.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:23 am

Yeah that's what was on my mind too. This prediction is legit! Hope it happens this way!
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Well with the cd song things might change a little.. so any answers to this =D?
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:06 pm

Nice change of the forum.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:07 pm

lol whut?? hehehe doesn't matter but yes I do think it looks pretty awesome xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down