Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment

+2
Irielo
sortoxx
6 posters

Go down

My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment Empty My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment

Post by sortoxx Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Hey there,

first of all I am sorry for my bad English... I hope it is not going to destroy this thread :)

So to the topic:
A couple of days before I wondered about what or how the next big Naruhina moment could look like and i came to this decision:

Right after Team 7 has beaten Madara, Hinata runs over to Naruto and hugs him with tears in her eyes. Naruto is pretty surprised, but before he can act Hinata grabs his neck and pulls it a little bit down. She looks him deep in the eyes and kisses him still holding onto his neck. Hes still so surprised that he doesnt do anything in the first moment but then he lays his arms around her waist and responds her kiss...

Thats basically it. What do you think about? Maybe its a bit to much but I love that imagination :)
sortoxx
sortoxx

Back to top Go down

My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment Empty Re: My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment

Post by Irielo Fri May 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Oh my friend! I like it although I would like to see Hinata fighting too (maybe Spiral Zetsu). But her running to Naruto and kissing him passionately would be awesome. However, I would prefer a Naruto --> Hinata moment if you get what I mean.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment Empty Re: My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment

Post by sortoxx Fri May 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Yes I can understand you very well :) but I dont know whether Naruto is ready for such a situation. :/
sortoxx
sortoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 09, 2014 10:49 pm

sortoxx wrote:Yes I can understand you very well :) but I dont know whether Naruto is ready for such a situation. :/

To the bolded: Why not? Naruto has been very positive towards Hinata during the last interactions they had + he knows very well Hinata's feelings for him. He has now to deal with a stressful situation on the battlefield but afterwards, there could be more development from his side... I think he has become more mature which does not mean that he has lost his personality.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by sortoxx Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Ok you convinced me on that point. It would be awesome if Naruto takes the next step. Even so I think Hinata will be one more time the one who acts first but maybe he will take over the situation. For example Hinata first hugs him and HE kisses her. You know what I mean?
sortoxx
sortoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 am

there is a special day in storyline tomorrow, if I remember correctly naruto will be turning 17 and I don't think we are to far away from that moment.

I think the best time for Naruto and Hinata to have a kiss is then, back at the village when he is celebrating his 17th.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sun May 11, 2014 2:13 am

I can imagine Hinata hugging Naruto cause she thought she saw Naruto was about to die. My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment 1461727051
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun May 11, 2014 5:54 am

Well I was just thinking that today before coming from the store, well in my crazy kind of imagination that Hinata kind of got involved in the battle(hope that never happens but who knows with kishimoto) and Madara uses her as some kind of failsafe to stop Naruto from continue attacking him (I really really hope that never ever happens and if it happens you can all try to kill me however you want )and yes Naruto stops but to save Hinata and once he saves her he gets her away from there but in the process Madara activates something that weakens Hinata to the point she is nearly dying (Oh god please never ever let this happen please) and Naruto tries everything he knows to help her and kind of stabilizes her when he gets to tsunade and yells to her to save her and to the others to protect her too, she(Hinata) is kind of breathing a litle arrhythmically and coughs some blood but opens her eyes and calls to Naruto, as Naruto is still there he pleads to Hinata to please save her breath and to never leave him alone that he loves her too and he needs her by his side (koishuteru) to be with him always and kinds of asks her for marriage and kisses her and when the kiss ends she kind of passes out but is just sleeping and he gets relieved thanks to that but gets more serious knowing she's going to be his wife and leaves her in tsunade's hands and returns to battle but mote determined to finish this once and for all (yeah I know I let my imagination run a little wild but hey don't blame me I'm hoping it happens but it doesn't happen too XD )
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Sun May 11, 2014 7:45 am

I'd have not seen too many kissing scenes in any type of series like this..so it seems rare, but I would love to see it finally happen to them. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun May 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Actually Ive seen my fair share of kissing scenes in shounen mangas
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun May 11, 2014 10:43 pm

sortoxx wrote:Ok you convinced me on that point. It would be awesome if Naruto takes the next step. Even so I think Hinata will be one more time the one who acts first but maybe he will take over the situation. For example Hinata first hugs him and HE kisses her. You know what I mean?

Oh, I did not try to convince you but was just sharing my opinion about it. I get what you mean... It could also be the other way around: Naruto hugs Hinata and she kisses him...  My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment 676744975 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 12, 2014 3:01 am

Well I do feel that the next NaruHina moment is only a mere 15-20 chapters away now, the fight against Madara is about to reach it's peak, which is a long time coming, I feel that this will give the opportunity later as this story comes to a close.

makes me wonder apart from what we want to see, I wonder what will happen, I think the biggest thing we will see is an emotional reunion between Naruto and Hinata, at the moment the best I can see happening, is that Naruto will land next to Hinata, a smile on his face, he kneels down next to her and puts his right hand on her shoulder, Hinata lifts up her head and stares in shock.

I picture something like this.

Naruto: hey Hinata, why are you on the ground?
Hinata: That's Naruto-kun's voice, am I dead?
Naruto: hey Hinata, wake up.
Hinata: (slowly lifts her head and opens her eyes) Naruto-kun.
Naruto: Hey, sorry for making you worry, (Hinata quickly leaps up and embraces Naruto, tears rolling down her face,) it's all over Hinata, everything will be alright. (Naruto, places his arms around Hinata and hugs her back) I am here so there is nothing to worry about, (wipes away her tears)
Hinata: I was scared that you were going to die.
Naruto: It's fine Hinata, we can go back to the village, if you want, you can walk back to the village, (starts to blush) holding my hand.

now this should be in the NaruHina scenario thread, but this thread is basically the same thing when I think about it now, but that's alright we are using our imaginations anyway, (even though mine is very limited  My imagination of the next BIG Naruhina moment 3569879442 )

I think the one thing we shouldn't expect at the moment is a kiss, not yet, I would like to see that happen in/on either Naruto's birthday or in the final chapter, (the final chapter could still be a while a way,) but I still feel that there is a ways to go at the moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down