Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Naruhina Moment 647 ?

4 posters

Go down

Possible Naruhina Moment 647 ? Empty Possible Naruhina Moment 647 ?

Post by younginn97 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:32 am

This is my first thread im new here so bare with me lol . But anybody else notice hinata being refered to twice ?
First time : neji's death
but thry only show her sayin his name and him sayin i dont want to think i shouldve . Any thoughts ? ツ
younginn97

Back to top Go down

Possible Naruhina Moment 647 ? Empty Re: Possible Naruhina Moment 647 ?

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:40 am

You see, the whole chapter is about Regrets. It is about that person shouldn't live by past, but by present and future. After Naruto made his new resolve, there then goes panel with Hinata and then with Obito. I think that Kishimoto was trying to show, that Naruto's current present is that there is Hinata by his side and Obito the villain he need to deal with.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:01 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You see, the whole chapter is about Regrets. It is about that person shouldn't live by past, but by present and future. After Naruto made his new resolve, there then goes panel with Hinata and then with Obito. I think that Kishimoto was trying to show, that Naruto's current present is that there is Hinata by his side and Obito the villain he need to deal with.
I had this feeling too in chapter 647, that Kishimoto showed that Hinata is Naruto's present and future and there is a panel of Minato and Kushina on the same page but painted differently, the same way it is painted when someone remembers about the past, as if MinaKushi belongs to this past and that what matters now is solely the present and the future: NaruHina. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to parallel these two pairings but the fact that these panels are on the same page made me think about their symbolism and the notion of time.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-647/page-22
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:20 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You see, the whole chapter is about Regrets. It is about that person shouldn't live by past, but by present and future. After Naruto made his new resolve, there then goes panel with Hinata and then with Obito. I think that Kishimoto was trying to show, that Naruto's current present is that there is Hinata by his side and Obito the villain he need to deal with.
Naruto did have one flash back not to long ago with neji telling him that hinata would risk her life...
...Naruto's last memory of neji is a flash back of him telling naruto about hinata..

I think its important that Hinata is such a big part of one of narutos most important memories.. forever:hmmm: 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down