Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

+31
Rasengan671
VJ87G
Haru Glory
blackiechan35
Fallere825
lily567
ClassyLPS
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
funnyface
CoolChels
Irielo
kagome1991
Aelita
Zori
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
eromreven
Strawberry
TinaBeanz
Azuula
DerelictV
The Merchant
Darkhope
dovey
Twin Steps
SID~
NekoKimio
Yuri
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Favourite NaruHina moment(s) Empty Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:19 pm

Tell us about your favourite NaruHina moment(s)

Mine were definitely these ones:

1. It's all in your eyes/you can see it in his eyes Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 3811092755

2. THE big moment in chapter 615!! <3

3. Proud Failure *cries*

4. The confession and the whole Naruto vs. Pain fight.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Favourite NaruHina moment(s) Empty Re: Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:21 pm

ALL OF THE ABOVE. If I had to choose it'd be the confession. The reason is 1.I'm a sucker for confessions when they're honest. 2.It was at such a perfect moment, I like angsty moments. 3.It was when Naruto was made fully aware of her feelings and responded with such rage at Pain when Hinata was near death. Well, when he thought she'd died.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:24 pm

- Hand Holding & Naruto saying " My life was never just mine, it's because you were by my side this whole time . " - 615

- When Naruto says " A person like you, I really like ! "

- " It's all in your eyes ! "

- When Naruto holds his heart after he finds out that Hinata is alive BR00 <3

SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Chapter 559 & chapter 617 Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 195309866 It's these sort of small moments I really like.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:34 pm

All of them?

I can't possibly choose!! Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 3516892631
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Well chapter 615/Naruto holding Hinata's hand and Hinata's confession are both at the top of my list.

Following that would be the BLOOD VOW. <3
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:22 pm

THE BLOOD VOW. NEVER FORGET.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 pm

I think I'd have to go with the scene where Naruto speaks with Hinata just before his match with Neji, and she gives him the "proud failure" speech. For the first time ever, Naruto actually drops his facade and confesses that he's afraid, and instead of being shocked or disillusioned, Hinata is perfectly accepting of him and comforts him. For me, that scene just makes this pairing, and for better or worse, it became impossible for me to ship Hinata with anyone else after I saw it.

I can understand the popularity of the Part II scenes, since they demonstrate Hinata's growth as a character and how much Naruto and Hinata value each other, but none of them moved me nearly as much as the simple pep talk she gave him in Part I.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:47 pm

The Merchant wrote:I think I'd have to go with the scene where Naruto speaks with Hinata just before his match with Neji, and she gives him the "proud failure" speech. For the first time ever, Naruto actually drops his facade and confesses that he's afraid, and instead of being shocked or disillusioned, Hinata is perfectly accepting of him and comforts him. For me, that scene just makes this pairing, and for better or worse, it became impossible for me to ship Hinata with anyone else after I saw it.

I can understand the popularity of the Part II scenes, since they demonstrate Hinata's growth as a character and how much Naruto and Hinata value each other, but none of them moved me nearly as much as the simple pep talk she gave him in Part I.

I melted when he was like "I actually like people like you." Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 3516892631
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 pm

ALL OF THEM. Can't choose any specific moment!

But I really enjoyed the written test moment during the chuunin exams, so cute
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 pm

The hand holding parts, obviously :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 am

all are my favorite for many different reasons. Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 195309866
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:38 pm

The Merchant wrote:I think I'd have to go with the scene where Naruto speaks with Hinata just before his match with Neji, and she gives him the "proud failure" speech. For the first time ever, Naruto actually drops his facade and confesses that he's afraid, and instead of being shocked or disillusioned, Hinata is perfectly accepting of him and comforts him. For me, that scene just makes this pairing, and for better or worse, it became impossible for me to ship Hinata with anyone else after I saw it.

I absolutely agree with you.The proud failure speech is definitely the top of my list. It was so sweet, and it showed us a different side of both Naruto and Hinata. I loved those looks they gave each other while blushing. Kyaa! And of course, "Someone like you, I really like!" Pure gold <3
Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 195309866

I love all the other moments as well, but this one stood out for me.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:06 pm

I like all the little extra scenes they put in the filler and the omake. The canonicity of it all is next to none but it's still usually very sweet and all.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by eagleeye4042 Wed May 01, 2013 6:42 pm

definitely when she faints in pt 2 (and again in the anime when he says to come with him LOL) but the confession was clutch
eagleeye4042
eagleeye4042

Back to top Go down

Favourite NaruHina moment(s) Empty my top 5 NaruHina moments

Post by Mustang Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

here is a list of Naruhina moments that are in my top five.

5. Hinata telling Naruto what he needs to hear before his fight with Neji.

this moment clearly shows how much Hinata understands Naruto, it also shows for he first time that Naruto was able to open up to someone else (something he has never done with other characters even Sakura), to me it shows that he does have a connection with Hinata that seems to be obvious, considering that before hand he didn't even notice her, it showed a small amount of development between them which would eventually lead to greater development in future chapters.

4. not a major one but still one that I felt was important. Hinata seeing Naruto for the first time since he left the village.

What I can say about this one is Hinata's love for Naruto never diminished, in fact it grew, it was obvious she was going to do something to prove that she loves Naruto, it was only a matter of time.

the next three were extremely hard to separate, all important scenes which shows the vast development of NaruHina.

3. On a few occasions Naruto specifically remembers Hinata either interfering with Pain or being cut down by Pain, (something he hasn't done with Sakura)

To me this shows that Naruto does remember Hinata's confession, he saved her from the disguised Zetsus and even admitted that Hinata had saved him on a couple of occasions, this is decent enough proof to show that Naruto hasn't forgotten Hinata's confession, but addressing it then would be meaningless, NS fans keep going on about how Naruto hasn't even returned Hinata's confessions makes me want to do this Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 4054107101 Naruto will return it, it's just the time isn't right.

2. The confession.

This is the scene in my opinion that Changed Naruto's view on Hinata, he once thought Hinata was a shy girl with no confidence, but here she is defending him even if it meant that she was going to die, Hinata knew that she couldn't take on the deadly foe without telling Naruto that she loves him, and we all know the result after Hinata was cut down by Pain which was stated in chapter 490.

1. Naruto taking Hinata's hand.

Not much I can say, even for a short time it was still a very important moment in the development, a time when Naruto was about to give up his ideals, his words. Enter Hinata, so confident now that she slaps Naruto snapping him out of some sort of depression thanks to Obito and Madara, she then goes on and tells him that everyone followed Naruto's words then proceeds to tell Naruto it is time you stand with me and walking ahead with their heads held high, not going back on their way of the ninja, (yes they share the same nindo). We saw the result of Hinata's speech, for the first time (not even for Sakura) he held a girl's hand, maybe that's because he realized how important Hinata is to him. thanking Hinata for being by his side, then proceeded to give her some of Kurama's chakra.

Honourable mentions.

Kiba teasing Naruto after the alliance arrival.

unless something happened between Naruto and Hinata off scene, (wait did something happen that we don't know about?) Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 3495430729
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 5:01 am

Yes beautiful my friend Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 789588777

Don't forget about the moment in my sig though. So beautiful Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 195309866
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 11, 2013 11:47 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yes beautiful my friend Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 789588777

Don't forget about the moment in my sig though. So beautiful Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 195309866

I didn't forget the scene, it was a great moment, I should have wrote it in during the third place but I was a little tired at the time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 12, 2013 12:59 am

1. "It's Naruto-kun. Just look at his eyes, you can tell"/"it's all in your eyes" Forget about holding hands. Understanding each other just by looking at their eyes is more romantic.
2. Proud failure speech and "Where is Hinata, is she watching me?!" Part 1 Naruto talking about his insecurities with Hinata and wanting to win for her and impress her, is why I ship this. Maybe from a little before, but this definitely strengthened it.
3. Not a single moment: the theme of both of them following the same ninja way. "Connected" indeed.
4. Holding hands. The whole chapter with NH in their own world. Thx Based Kishi.
5. The confession. Making the "#1 unpredictable ninja" speechless, shows how much impact it had on him. And he definitely hasn't forgotten about it.

Also have to mention Naruto's smile to Hinata in ch. 355. I Don't think I've ever seem him smile like that before.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 am

Batokusanagi wrote:1. "It's Naruto-kun. Just look at his eyes, you can tell"/"it's all in your eyes" Forget about holding hands. Understanding each other just by looking at their eyes is more romantic.
2. Proud failure speech and "Where is Hinata, is she watching me?!" Part 1 Naruto talking about his insecurities with Hinata and wanting to win for her and impress her, is why I ship this. Maybe from a little before, but this definitely strengthened it.
3. Not a single moment: the theme of both of them following the same ninja way. "Connected" indeed.
4. Holding hands. The whole chapter with NH in their own world. Thx Based Kishi.
5. The confession. Making the "#1 unpredictable ninja" speechless, shows how much impact it had on him. And he definitely hasn't forgotten about it.

Also have to mention Naruto's smile to Hinata in ch. 355. I Don't think I've ever seem him smile like that before.

Awesome choices, I like them. luckily now we have so many moments we can use as ammunition against NS (well the ones we have managed to gather in the last 200 chapters Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 695621841
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 17, 2013 12:02 pm

My favorites are chapters 615, 98, 437, 559, and 105.

Of course, chapter 105 will always remain in my top 5 because the anime cut that scene out and I had to discover it when I read the manga online.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Do you know what I honestly find funny? Currently, we have had three NaruHina moments that also Have a NaruSaku Counterpart, so to say.

Hinata's Confession: Done Out of Love for Naruto. Naruto goes crazy after seeing her hurt. Goes ninetails, and when he's finally back to normal, the first thing he thinks of is Hinata's well being, asking Katsuya if he killed Hinata in nine-tails mode, and goes on to cry, whilst holding on to his heart area, when he finds out she's alive.

Sakura's Confession: Done Out of Care for Naruto, guilt tripped by Sai. Naruto shows anger towards Sakura, then rejects it, saying she's lieing to herself. They get into an argument, and Sakura is reviled to still love Sasuke.

Hinata's Rescue: Naruto rescues her alone, using his body as a shield, then goes on to ask her if she's alright. Then they have this whole talk where they're able to read each others thoughts. & Naruto remembers her intervention when he had lost to Pain.

Sakura's rescue: Naruto rescues her, Shizune, & an Akimichi. And that's it.

Hinata's Speech: Talking TO Naruto. Up lifting him from despair after Neji's death. Face caressing, staring into each others eyes, and holding hands. Hinata & Naruto both imply they want to be with each other, Hinata saying "Now is the time you stood with me Naruto," & Naruto holding her hand whilst remembering Neji's words of Hinata willing to die for him. And then goes on to thank her.

Sakura's speech: Taling ABOUT Naruto. Up lifting the despair of the alliance. No eye contact what so ever, no romantic undertones, nothing. Very short and lasts merely three pages.

It's like Kishi wants to show us the differences between the two pairings.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 17, 2013 1:43 pm

@ Twin Steps, yeah we can see the huge differences, you know the other thing I noticed after Hinata's confession? I noticed that she is overshadowing Sakura as a female character, and the scary part about it is Hinata's character isn't finished developing and it goes hand in hand with NaruHina development, while Sakura hasn't received any development since the Sasori fight. the other thing I have also noticed is that Hinata is starting to show signs of being a main heroine. even though Sakura is the main heroine of the series.

here is why, her confession was just the beginning, throughout this entire war we see more of Hinata fighting on the front lines than Sakura did, even though Sakura is a medic ninja she still had some time on the frontlines of the war.

she gets rescued and we have that awesome moment when the read one another's thoughts, the speech she gave Naruto to his face while caressing his face, brining him back from despair, then they hold hands for the first time, which is significant in not only NaruHina development but Hinata's development as a character as well.

Sure Sakura was talking about Naruto, but that was really the first bit of character development she has received since the Sasori fight.

what I do find is that Kishi has really been putting more emphasise on the whole NaruHina pairing. I remember reading that in an interview in 2010, he preferred Hinata a main heroine because she has a better story to tell than Sakura
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri May 17, 2013 2:12 pm

When hinata confessed, that was truly an amazing scene Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 3553313127
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat May 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Sakura's speech: Taling ABOUT Naruto. Up lifting the despair of the alliance. No eye contact what so ever, no romantic undertones, nothing. Very short and lasts merely three pages.

It's like Kishi wants to show us the differences between the two pairings.[/b]
Sakura's speech: If we're gonna die anyway...
Hinata: Failure is not an option!

Favourite NaruHina moment(s) 1287005144
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next