Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

+31
Rasengan671
VJ87G
Haru Glory
blackiechan35
Fallere825
lily567
ClassyLPS
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
funnyface
CoolChels
Irielo
kagome1991
Aelita
Zori
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
eromreven
Strawberry
TinaBeanz
Azuula
DerelictV
The Merchant
Darkhope
dovey
Twin Steps
SID~
NekoKimio
Yuri
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

Post by Mustang Sat May 18, 2013 11:57 pm

My awesome senses are tingling, I get the feeling that we are in for a nice moment in the not too distant future, my guess is Naruto either reciprocates after nearly 200 chapters or a sweet moment between the two will happen, because it seems like Kishi has been throwing NaruHina at the most unexpected times and the next one is no exception.

I mean what about Naruto saving Hinata before she got cut down and for an added bonus the look at his eyes and it's all in your eyes moment, the Confession came from out of nowhere, but the slap and the speech as well as the hand holding well that was almost predictable.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun May 19, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm with the Merchant, the proud failure moment will always be my favorite, it made me a Naruhina fan.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 20, 2013 12:22 pm

[img]
Spoiler:

Found an interesting image I'd like to share
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 20, 2013 12:24 pm

I have seen that on DeviantArt a few times Twin Steps
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon May 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Twin Steps wrote:[img]
Spoiler:

Found an interesting image I'd like to share
Haha haven't seen that. Dat animeteam prophecy Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 3497021318
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 30, 2013 7:43 am

Twin Steps wrote:Do you know what I honestly find funny? Currently, we have had three NaruHina moments that also Have a NaruSaku Counterpart, so to say.

Hinata's Confession: Done Out of Love for Naruto. Naruto goes crazy after seeing her hurt. Goes ninetails, and when he's finally back to normal, the first thing he thinks of is Hinata's well being, asking Katsuya if he killed Hinata in nine-tails mode, and goes on to cry, whilst holding on to his heart area, when he finds out she's alive.

Sakura's Confession: Done Out of Care for Naruto, guilt tripped by Sai. Naruto shows anger towards Sakura, then rejects it, saying she's lieing to herself. They get into an argument, and Sakura is reviled to still love Sasuke.

Hinata's Rescue: Naruto rescues her alone, using his body as a shield, then goes on to ask her if she's alright. Then they have this whole talk where they're able to read each others thoughts. & Naruto remembers her intervention when he had lost to Pain.

Sakura's rescue: Naruto rescues her, Shizune, & an Akimichi. And that's it.

Hinata's Speech: Talking TO Naruto. Up lifting him from despair after Neji's death. Face caressing, staring into each others eyes, and holding hands. Hinata & Naruto both imply they want to be with each other, Hinata saying "Now is the time you stood with me Naruto," & Naruto holding her hand whilst remembering Neji's words of Hinata willing to die for him. And then goes on to thank her.

Sakura's speech: Taling ABOUT Naruto. Up lifting the despair of the alliance. No eye contact what so ever, no romantic undertones, nothing. Very short and lasts merely three pages.

It's like Kishi wants to show us the differences between the two pairings.

That is funny lol I swear Kishi is something else.

As for me my favorite moments definitely have to be the confession and chapter 615! God the feels I had from them Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 3516892631
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 am

During Naruto's fight against Neji: he coughs blood, the same happens to Hinata at the same time.

When Naruto realizes that Hinata is still, alive, he cries and press his hand on his heart, Hinata at the same time is thinking about him.

That means they don't have to be physically at the same place to feel each other, because their hearts are connected. There's a kind of  telepathic relationship between them. 

I don't know how strong Hinata is at genjutsu, but Naruto is crap in it. So if they could develop together this telepathic thing, then maybe they could create a powerful genjutsu. But I'm going too far now...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:47 am

Yeah just a little lol ^ but its fine ;)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:48 am

It's ok to imagine things, I love all of those moments, especially the latest one.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:46 am

preety much all of them. but favorites ch 437,558-59,615 and that one page of ch 633
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:24 am

Sorry I forgot something too. After Naruto's fight against Kiba, Hinata gave him this healing cream. Naruto was not expecting that and was happy and did not know what to say.

Kurenai noticed that and realized that Hinata had feelings for Naruto.

That was such a cute and touching moment. Such a simple little thing with a big meaning behind it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 am

It will be better, if I just show my three most favorite moments:

FIRST:

SECOND:

THIRD:

I love exactly these three pages, because of Naruto's eyes reaction. As I said in other thread, these are the eyes of revelation for Naruto about Hinata and what she means for him.

First time it was revelation of a good friend, that he can trust like with nobody else.

Second time revelation of that Hinata is not just a girl, but a woman that Naruto might actually like not just as a friend, but more. At that moment he saw a new person in Hinata's character - stronger and more confident. And of course, the whole Confession chapter in general is amazing - just keep in mind, that it happened after TEN YEARS since manga started and this is the very first time, that somebody said to Naruto, that the person LOVES him. You can only imagine, what was inside his head and heart at that moment.

Third time - revelation of that Hinata was always by his side and that he definitely feels something much more for her, than in the past. Revelation of love. Hinata is no longer just a friend, but a woman he loves.

Damn, I have tears again, while making this post. I just always feel something in my heart, while looking at those NaruHina moments and Naruto's eyes - you can read a lot out there.

Next time there will be not revelation, but actual next step from Naruto to Hinata. Two souls will collide and create a whole from two parts of it - ying and yang will be united once again - they will walk their Ninja Way together from now on.

P.S. I also wanted to notice, that I love all small NaruHina moments, like Kurenai notice Hinata's feelings or Sakura understands how much Hinata loves Naruto.

And don't you find it interesting, that Naruto said, that he likes people like Hinata, while turning back to her? It was like that he was shy to look in her eyes and saying something like that, like if it was out of his character.

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:21 am

Oh, GreatKungLao, you have done it again!
Your beautiful posts always give me the feels~Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 3516892631 
My favorites are 615, 559, and 437....
These led me to believe that NaruHina could actually be cannon when before I had doubts and fears!! Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 2447209498 
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:49 am

mangafreakyay wrote:Oh, GreatKungLao, you have done it again!
Your beautiful posts always give me the feels~Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 3516892631 
My favorites are   615, 559, and 437....
These led me to believe that NaruHina could actually be cannon when before I had doubts and fears!! Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 2447209498 
Your welcome. I was always very careful in watching at the eyes like in every chapter of every character, because eyes magic can tell you much more, than words or actions. Hopefully Naruto did well with everything, when it comes to Hinata - his words, actions and eyes are becoming at it's best only when Hinata is by his side.

I believe that Kishimoto is not stupid and he is a very good writer and artist. All NaruHina developments through manga were done for one purpose - to make two parts of a whole, and the "whole" is love. I just can't imagine NaruHina not happening and if it wouldn't happen, it will be that I didn't spend my time with Naruto, but that I wasted my time on Naruto. I believe, that Naruto will ends in same shape as I start love this manga - Naruto being ultimate super hero of the story and Hinata being by his side as a woman he likes and then loves. I'm sure, that Kishimoto don't want people to waste their time on Naruto, rather than spend their time with Naruto =)

Honestly, Naruto contains a lot of actual confirmations, that Naruto and Hinata will end up be a family. It's just that those confirmations weren't obvious. One thing we need right now is just one obvious confirmation for NaruHina and then everyone will be finally happy, well, almost everyone, I guess. And I think at the end we will see them having a boy whose name will be Neji, that they gave him that name in a memory of Naruto's friend and Hinata's brother.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:59 am

Yup! But even after the obvious moment....though, I'm sure narusaku fans will find some straws to grasp....Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 1391645756 
And the Neji naming thing, sooo cute, I didn't think of that!Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 789588777 
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 am

@ GreatKungLao -Superb my friend! I like the way you put it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:45 am

Irielo wrote:@ GreatKungLao -Superb my friend! I like the way you put it.
Your welcome =)

I would also like to share, that I really love the thing about Chapter 437, is the way, how Kishimoto used Naruto's eyes for couple of pages. During Hinata's speech, there are panels after each Hinata's sentence with Naruto eye and him being silence, like Kishimoto wanted to show through his eyes, that just right at this moment he realized everything, what Hinata was talking about and who she was for him this whole time. Just look:
SPOILER:

I can actually feel the power of love here, like it's going for real. I just get cheels everytime, when I'm re-reading 437 and these moments. Especially the one, when Hinata saying "I just wanted to be with you" and Naruto's eye being close at it's maximum - you can feel here, don't you?

And then there goes this:
SPOILER:
You can read by his whole face, that this is the look of a person, that just lost something VERY special to him, something HUGE, something PRECIOUS.

God, this 437 is just too damn perfect.

You can also notice, that 98, 437 and 615 chapters, all three of them, are actually all about NaruHina developments and main theme of all three are Naruto and Hinata being together, where Hinata saving Naruto in some sense for each chapter.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm

How wonderfully and beautifully put, +rep for you! Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 1899218960 
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Speaking of 437, something I hadn't payed much attention to is that when Naruto went 6 tails there was this. Naruto seems to get distracted by looking at Hinata in the floor. Then the seal activates, he breaks it and the first thing he does is to blow Pain away and he himself jumps away from Hinata's body. Even in that state Naruto subconsciously made sure to not harm Hinata.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Aww! ^^^ bro, that just made my new favorite NH moment.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Speaking of 437, something I hadn't payed much attention to is that when Naruto went 6 tails there was this. Naruto seems to get distracted by looking at Hinata in the floor. Then the seal activates, he breaks it and the first thing he does is to blow Pain away and he himself jumps awayfrom Hinata's body. Even in that state Naruto subconsciously made sure to not harm Hinata.

I noticed this too. i mentioned it in another thread that naruto/kurama were looking at hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:03 pm

You just keep making it better and better. It just gets me going every time.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:12 pm

This is just awesome. You learn something everyday as they say ^^
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:07 am

yes yes yes to all of the above Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 789588777 

right before they held hands when Hinata slaps him and holds his face...that was it for me. My Literal reaction ---> that's my girl!! Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 3516892631 + Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 2 2035981432 lol

Also (though it was in the anime) during the confession. After she gets pretty beat up, the part when she crawls over to him and holds the chakra rod then looks up at him and repeats their nindo (especially the voice over thing they did of him saying it when he was younger) then he looks up...the feels man the feels
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:19 pm

I know what you mean!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next