Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina Month Planning Thread

+22
Zori
hinata♥naruto
itachi75
RawrrSakura
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
Satou
Chewie Cookies
~TowardsTheSun~
Batokusanagi
JulaShona
lily567
NaruHina <3
Cherry_Bomb
Bubbles
dovey
Strawberry
kirmazah
GreatKungLao
Irielo
MichaelInsanity
Aelita
26 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Which month should Naruhina Month be held?

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap33%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 22 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap66%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 44 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by MichaelInsanity Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:49 pm

:O well uhhh, hm.. I.. well shoot i dunno o_o um..
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Aelita wrote:And 7/10 Questions so we'd need 3 more:
Favorite Naruhina AMV
Favorite Naruhina fanfiction
How did you become a Naruhina fan?
Favorite Naruhina Moment
Songs that remind you of Naruhina
Naruhina Head Canons 
Favorite Naruhina Quote
Suggestions:
1) Favorite NaruHina fan art
2) Your Ideal NaruHina child/children design and/or name(s)
3) Your Ideal NaruHina proposal/wedding/honeymoon or types of "firsts" (ex: kiss)
4) Adjust "favorite NaruHina AMV" to include MMV
5) Split up "favorite NaruHina moment" to focus on "happiest, saddest, cutest, Naruto -> Hinata, Hinata -> Naruto, canon, and/or filler" moments instead
6) Split up "favorite NaruHina quote" to focus on "Naruto -> Hinata and Hinata -> Naruto"

Last edited by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarified a few suggestions by adding more things to them)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Thanks, everyone. :3

Aelita-
Yea... I can change stuff up, but it will take me a little bit. I had my reasons for doing the colors that way-- mainly blending the image onto the list. I don't think the yellow is hard to read on the orange, but I do think the white "the NaruHina forum presents" part is a little hard to see. I'll take that part out completely and try some of your suggestions.
And I will agree to disagree about the cohesive part. It seems more professional to me to have them somewhat alike. The calendar doesn't have to be busy like the other stuff, but it should have certain things in common.

EDIT: So... I've played with it some more and changed quite a bit. What do you think about this one?

Spoiler:

Alao, I really like Akaiko's suggestions. :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:03 pm

^ I think that's really cute and well done, dovey-chan! A couple of suggestions, maybe just add a light source at the top left corner, so it looks like it's the thing that makes that shadow on Naruto, and you could also sharpen the image so it looks more high quality. Though neither are necessary, I actually quite like how it came off.

Yamasaki Akaiko - Great suggestions! I'm not sure how many more questions we needed, but I think if we choose some of those we'd be all set, right? We'd just need to choose the order.

Anyway guys, I've worked with the text in the banner. I'm warning you, I really do suck at text, but I tried. I moved it up a bit, and tried different fonts, so tell me which do you think looks best and the things I can improve. The "soon" will be changed, I just didn't know if you guys would keep December 8th as the release date for the prompts list. Let me know if it still is so I can edit it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:13 pm

to me the third one looks the best stawberry
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Oh wow Strawberry, they all came out really well! Personally the second one is my favorite Idk I feel like the placement really works and you see more of the underneath image in comparison to the others, less is covered. It also feels very "Happy New Years!!" to me lol.

@Dovey, Looking good so far. I think Strawberry's suggestions are interesting. Try playing with the lighting just to see how it looks.

@Yamasaki Akaiko, I really like the "favorite fanart" one. The "ideal child design" is kinda implied under the "Family" prompt. And while I really like the "ideal proposal" one I feel like it'd make a better super-cute prompt rather than a question (adding to our list of prompts to narrow down lol). I do like the idea of splitting up the quote question, but to add on to the fanart idea-- what about "favorite fancomic/doujinshi"?

Last edited by Aelita on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Really excellent job with these strawberry Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 1408507735
I would have to go with the 3rd too. You see Naruto and Hinata clearly and the overall font style feels like us imo Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 2835597988 though I like the bold style used for 'the' and 'forum presents' in the 4th one just a tiny bit better.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you, guys! I am really glad you liked what I did. I'll wait and see if anyone else has a favorite, then I'll edit the ones you've liked the most with the official release date of the prompts list, and then you guys decide.

Aelita - Hehe, I'm happy you see the "Happy New Years" theme, since it is what I was going for. :3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Hello everyone! I'm rawrrsakura from Tumblr.^^ It seems like some people have mentioned me a few times. I would just like to say that although I'm not nearly as talented as the people on this thread, I would love to help in ANY way, whether it be relaying information from here to Tumblr, and being someone's messenger between sites.

And I also would like to say that I absolutely love what everyone has been doing so far. All of the edits are just amazing!

Strawberry: I love the second one the best, and the next best I personally like is the third. (sorry if you already picked a final one. x.x)

If there is anything I can do, please let me know! I have 400+ followers on Tumblr (half SS, half NH) so I will do my best to get any messages across. <3

(And apologies if I'm posting wrong or something. As you can tell, I'm a noob here. x.x' aha)
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:07 pm

@RawrrSakura Welcome to the Naruhina forum (and to a lesser extent the Naruhina Month planning committee lol)!!!

Ways to help out:
-We're still suggesting and narrowing down prompts/questions for the List and we still need to order them (I've mentioned before using a prompt-prompt-question pattern inorder to give people breaks inbetween prompts that would need 21 prompts and 10 questions
-Strawberry's about 90% done with the Teaser banner and we're hoping to get it out by the end of this week. But we're still deciding on an official release date for the List which would need to be on the Teaser. (and of course the release date has to be a balance that gives us enough time in between then and now to have everything completed, and not too late so people have plenty of time to prepare yet not too early that people forget)
-We have a rough of a Calender design floating around but it needs to be refined. There's also been talk on whether or not we should use the same fonts for everything
-The December 27th Kick-starter idea is still very much in its infancy. There hasn't been much discussion about it yet, but I made a really basic rough design for it a few pages back that would need to be more decorated. We haven't talked about how the Kick starter is going to be handled yet (how to advertise it, when to release it, who should be in-charge of it etc).
-We really need delegates lol. I've mentioned this before but Naruhina Month can only really be a success with collaboration. This includes popular Naruhina fan clubs and fan groups on Deviantart and Fanfiction.net but also popular Naruhina bloggers on Tumblr. We have Bubbles playing the messager between the Naruhina fc on Narutoforums and here, and Dovey makes official posts on the Naruhina forum Tumblr but we really need more. So if you could get the support of popular NH bloggers on Tumblr even the militant ones *grumble*, it'd be really appreciated.
-Spread the word, Spread the word, Spread the word
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Aelita wrote:@Yamasaki Akaiko, I really like the "favorite fanart" one. The "ideal child design" is kinda implied under the "Family" prompt. And while I really like the "ideal proposal" one I feel like it'd make a better super-cute prompt rather than a question (adding to our list of prompts to narrow down lol). I do like the idea of splitting up the quote question, but to add on to the fanart idea-- what about "favorite fancomic/doujinshi"?
Wow, can't believe I forgot about that one to mention. Nice catch. As for the suggestions, I don't care which ones are/aren't used. ;) I was just trying to get you to 10 different things.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Aelita wrote:@Yamasaki Akaiko, I really like the "favorite fanart" one. The "ideal child design" is kinda implied under the "Family" prompt. And while I really like the "ideal proposal" one I feel like it'd make a better super-cute prompt rather than a question (adding to our list of prompts to narrow down lol). I do like the idea of splitting up the quote question, but to add on to the fanart idea-- what about "favorite fancomic/doujinshi"?
Wow, can't believe I forgot about that one to mention. Nice catch. As for the suggestions, I don't care which ones are/aren't used. ;) I was just trying to get you to 10 different things.
I think adding on the favourite fancomic and/doujinshi is a good idea because I think there are some pretty good artist etc who knows how to portray naruhina well and I think it would go well with the naruhina month
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Strawberry, those look amazing! I like the second one myself, but the third is really good too with the color font. =3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:05 pm

RawrrSakura - Welcome! And don't apologize for that, dear. I want to know what everyone thinks (or at least as most people as possible).

Aelita - We need to set that date sooner rather than later. D: I won't be available from Friday onwards, so I need to add the date to the banner tomorrow, or Friday morning (eastern USA time). I think December 8 was a reasonable date, considering all the things still left to organize.

Also, about advertising, I don't know if it would work but I used to have a Youtube channel where I made NaruHina rants (LOL! I'm so embarrassed. x_x), and I had my fair share of subscribers. I might've lost quite some, since I practically abandoned it long ago, but I could make a short video advertising the NaruHina month and see if I can at least reach the NaruHina community there. It would take me a bit of time, though.

Bubbles-chan - Thank yuuu~ :3 So far everyone seems to like both the second and third one best, so I'll edit them both when the date is set and let you guys choose. I myself am leaning more towards the second one as well.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Don't hate me for this, and I know I am jumping on this thread late, so you can ignore this post if you want. That being said maybe would should have naruhina month on the month it becomes cannon(if it becomes cannon)
-
I mean I would love to celebrate the moment that christened naruhina as cannon, not on a month that had a event the led up to it.
-
But again this is just me and please don't get mad, just voicing my opinion
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:23 pm

@Strawberry, alright, December 8th it is. When you're finished post it here so I can repost it in the OP, Dovey can release it on Tumblr and Bubbles can post it on Naruto forums.
And if you think advertising through Youtube is worth a shot, go for it *thumbs up*
I kinda-secretly really like how the font "Tangerine" looks

So I'm going to add "Favorite NH Fanart" and "Favorite NH fancomic/doujinshi" and I think that might complete the 10 questions (idk I need to go check)
Now we need to narrow down the list of prompts (and start discussing the other stuff I mentioned earlier)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:08 am

Itachi75 - It's okay, nobody will hate you for that LOL But the voting time to choose a month already passed, and as you can see in the poll, January won by a huge margin. We're discussing other things now.

Aelita - Okay, I finished it then. Here are the ones you guys told me you liked better:
Bilbo Swash Caps:
Snippet and Grand Hotel:

And since you mentioned it, a little bonus. :P
Tangerine:

Now it's up to you guys to choose which one you'll use. xD See you next water time!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:51 am

So I just got done speaking with a really famous and talented gif maker/editor on Tumblr and she has volunteered to make the banner for the Kick Starter on December 27th.

I gave her the rough-draft that Aelita made so she has an idea of what to write on it. It may come out completely different (I hope that's okay, Aelita) but the wording should still stay fairly the same. I also sent her one of your banners, Strawberry, so she can have a better idea of the color scheme.

What I would like to know is; what day should she or I post it on Tumblr (or any other site you guys had in mind)? Or, should we post it like, once every day/other day starting from a certain point until the day of, so everyone who doesn't log in every single day will have a better chance of seeing it?
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 am

Thank you for satisfying my vanity Strawberry XD, My vote is still with the Biblo Swash caps, I just feel like it goes with the artwork better (my art school friends back me up on this one if that means anything XD)

@RawrrSakura well I always imagined the Kickstarter would be released sometime After the list but before Dec 27th.
Change up the banner as you need, I liked the image of Naruto and hinata holding hands because I liked its simplicity while being able to capture the essence of 615. But if your friend has a different idea, I'd love to see it.
I was also thinking maybe it'd be best to post all NH month related stuff from the same tumblr url.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

Strawberry-chan~
I like the one with Snippet and Grand Hotel personally.
Thanks for your kind words. Also, I've tried your suggestions, and I played with it some on my own. I'm pretty sure I still failed, especially at the light source, though. :/

To everyone- I'm sorry that I'm not very good at graphics. I'm still really new... like less than a week at it. I don't have photoshop, and I just suck in general. So if someone else would rather do the list graphic, please go ahead and volunteer.

This is what I have right now.
blah:

Also, thanks, rawrrsakura! You've been such a help to us! :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Strawberry--fantastic! I still love the bilbo swash because it's really New Year like and it fits so well with the picture, but I have to say, I really like snippet and grand hotel because of the NaruHina coloring...

RawrrSakura --Thank you for helping us out so much, we really appreciate it! +reps ^-^

Dovey --You mean you've only been doing graphics for for less than a week? You've done so good though o: I remember when I first got editing programs, I did horrible! lol. Your list looks so nice so far, don't put "blah!" xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 pm

@Everyone: So hinata-boobs (the one I talked about earlier) has made a prototype for the Kick Starter, and she wants your opinions and what to change/fix. She's very, very open with constructive criticism. ^^

And she said she's going to fix the little glitches in there and slow the text animation down so it's not so fast. She just wanted to give us a prototype to see if she's on the right track.

Kick Starter:

And thank you, Bubbles!
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:35 pm

RawrrSakura wrote:@Everyone: So hinata-boobs (the one I talked about earlier) has made a prototype for the Kick Starter, and she wants your opinions and what to change/fix. She's very, very open with constructive criticism. ^^

And she said she's going to fix the little glitches in there and slow the text animation down so it's not so fast. She just wanted to give us a prototype to see if she's on the right track.

Kick Starter:

And thank you, Bubbles!
No problem! Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 2697176399 

Holy-! I love it! The sparkly swirl is especially nice! ^-^ The only thing I see is the NaruHina Month is a little too dark (to me at least), perhaps it can be lightened up a bit for better reading? Other than that, I think it's amazing. <3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:51 pm

@RawrrSakura
It looks really good Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 2835597988 ...All I can think of would be (like Bubbles mentioned) the NaruHina month text is a little dark and idk maybe some orange could be thrown in somewhere?

Wish I could be a bit more help with everything but i'm swamped with work right now. Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 5 307861855
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:59 pm

even tho you can still see the naruhina month, someone with poor eyesight might barely see it and I was thinking that you should throw some orange or if you don't want to use it then use a brighter colour, one which would blend in as good as the orange
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next