Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina Month Planning Thread

+22
Zori
hinata♥naruto
itachi75
RawrrSakura
Fallere825
Yamasaki Akaiko
Satou
Chewie Cookies
~TowardsTheSun~
Batokusanagi
JulaShona
lily567
NaruHina <3
Cherry_Bomb
Bubbles
dovey
Strawberry
kirmazah
GreatKungLao
Irielo
MichaelInsanity
Aelita
26 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Which month should Naruhina Month be held?

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 22 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap66%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 44 ]
Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by JulaShona Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:50 am

I would go for January. I would love to start the new year with a whole lot of NaruHina stuff.Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 195309866 And it would be nice to have it on my birthday month Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 3027595017 But that's a personal reason.Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 2205897398 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruhina Month Planning Thread

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:59 am

I can spread the word about NaruHina month among Russian NaruHina community, when it will be decided.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 am

From the responses I've gotten on tumblr, it seems most people are in agreement for January as NH month.

I'm not sure who's in charge of the planning for it, though.

I started making a list of ideas for daily themes:
Spoiler:
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:31 am

Well usually its the main fc who runs the month. In SS's case there's an independent blog called "Sasusaku Month" on LiveJournal, youtube, fanfiction.net, deviantart and tumblr that organizes and runs Sasusaku month annually. the NarutoXSakura-FC on deviantart runs the monthly NS weeks. Since really no one has piped up about actually organizing a Naruhina month, I figured why not us, the Naruhina forum. It'll be tough and we'll need to reach out to other sites such as Tumblr, Deviantart, Fanfiction.net and Narutoforums (were the largest NH fanclub is), but if we stay dedicated to it, I think we could pull it off.

@Dovey, those are good, The only thing about the Neji one is that it might step on some "Neji died for Naruhina" buttons

I was thinking we could to a prompt-prompt-question-prompt-prompt-question pattern for 31 days to give people a break in between posting fanfics/fanart

Here are some Ideas I've been thinking about (in no order):

Spoiler:
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:55 am

Are you a member of NarutoForums? We might should see if the FC there is planning on hosting NH month.

I'm fine with our forum hosting if it's not already being hosted by someone else. In fact, it sounds really fun.
We'll need a GFXer, though.

I like your ideas! And yea, the pattern of prompt, prompt, question is a smart idea. :)
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 am

On Narutoforums, I've let the NH fanclub know about this and asked if they could please vote on this thread for which month they would think is best if interested. :)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 am

I don't have a NarutoForums account, but last time I heard Darkhope (who's the owner of the Naruhina fc on NarutoForums) talk about a Naruhina month on Tumblr back in the summer, she didn't know who was supposed to be in charge of it. We can try asking her again though.

If we do end up running it we'll have to break down jobs and will probably require some collaboration with people outside of the forum.
I was thinking of having an official edit/banner with a list of all the activities of the month listed as well as the rules that we'd release in the beginning of December, a separate Month Calendar with just all the events on it, and a few advertising "teaser" edits that we could use to help spread awareness late-November to December.

Do you guys think I should keep a list of prompt ideas in the Original Post until we work out an official list? (oo and another idea for a question: What's you're favorite NH amv?)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:41 am

I know you weren't really asking, but this here...
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:49 am

Aelita wrote:I don't have a NarutoForums account, but last time I heard Darkhope (who's the owner of the Naruhina fc on NarutoForums) talk about a Naruhina month on Tumblr back in the summer, she didn't know who was supposed to be in charge of it. We can try asking her again though.

If we do end up running it we'll have to break down jobs and will probably require some collaboration with people outside of the forum.
I was thinking of having an official edit/banner with a list of all the activities of the month listed as well as the rules that we'd release in the beginning of December, a separate Month Calendar with just all the events on it, and a few advertising "teaser" edits that we could use to help spread awareness late-November to December.

Do you guys think I should keep a list of prompt ideas in the Original Post until we work out an official list? (oo and another idea for a question: What's you're favorite NH amv?)
I think that's a great idea Aelita! I'm hoping that my notice in NH FC will help us out with this more and make it a success. Also, keeping a list of prompt ideas and maybe even asking others what prompts they'd like to see would help get the ball rolling as well. ^-^
The AMV questions is nice as well, good thinking.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:05 pm

I'd prefer January because of party reasons Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 713970279 

Aelita wrote:
Anything else?
No anti-NS? Let's just keep it NH.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:11 pm

So after searching and asking around it doesn't seem like there's another Naruhina month planning group out there, So it seems like its safe to say that we can be the Naruhina Month planning committee :)

and membership to this is open to anybody who wants to help out lol

So our priorities right now (early November) are to:
-Confirm a Month
-Organize a list of 31 events
-Set the ground rules for the month
-Spread the word

I'll leave the poll open, but we really need to confirm the month within the week to get anything done in time. Let's aim to decide on a month for this year by Nov 15th
(say something if you feel like this is too soon).

We're going to need delegates to talk to the owners and members of other Naruhina fansites into collaborating with us, so people can have various places to sumbit their fanfics and fanart to during the month. So its important that we talk to various Naruhina fanclubs and groups on Deviantart and Fanfiction.net. We're also going to need people to get the support of popular NH bloggers on Tumblr. Any volunteers for this job?

Since Bubbles has already started talking with the Naruhina fc on Narutoforums, I'll let her be the delegate for that site (if that's ok with you Bubbles lol) :3 So she'd be responsible for spreading the word and updating them with things like teasers, release dates, the completed list of events etc. Hopefully we'll be able to get Darkhope to help out too since she's a member here. But really, anyone who's also a member on Narutoforums can help her out in this. area

We're also going to need someone who's good with Photoshop to design a "teaser banner" with the confirmed Month on it and a release date of the list of prompts (once we confirm a month of course). Since there's only three weeks left in November, this will have to be done rather quickly. Any volunteers for this job?

Also I will keep an update list of ideas for ground rules of NH Month in the OP as well.

Come on guys, if we work together I know we can make this a great success :3
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Aelita wrote:So after searching and asking around it doesn't seem like there's another Naruhina month planning group out there, So it seems like its safe to say that we can be the Naruhina Month planning committee :)

and membership to this is open to anybody who wants to help out lol

So our priorities right now (early November) are to:
-Confirm a Month
-Organize a list of 31 events
-Set the ground rules for the month
-Spread the word

I'll leave the poll open, but we really need to confirm the month within the week to get anything done in time. Let's aim to decide on a month for this year by Nov 15th
(say something if you feel like this is too soon).

We're going to need delegates to talk to the owners and members of other Naruhina fansites into collaborating with us, so people can have various places to sumbit their fanfics and fanart to during the month. So its important that we talk to various Naruhina fanclubs and groups on Deviantart and Fanfiction.net. We're also going to need people to get the support of popular NH bloggers on Tumblr. Any volunteers for this job?

Since Bubbles has already started talking with the Naruhina fc on Narutoforums, I'll let her be the delegate for that site (if that's ok with you Bubbles lol) :3 So she'd be responsible for spreading the word and updating them with things like teasers, release dates, the completed list of events etc. Hopefully we'll be able to get Darkhope to help out too since she's a member here. But really, anyone who's also a member on Narutoforums can help her out in this. area

We're also going to need someone who's good with Photoshop to design a "teaser banner" with the confirmed Month on it and a release date of the list of prompts (once we confirm a month of course). Since there's only three weeks left in November, this will have to be done rather quickly. Any volunteers for this job?

Also I will keep an update list of ideas for ground rules of NH Month in the OP as well.

Come on guys, if we work together I know we can make this a great success :3
Sounds good!
As for the bolded, I'm up for it, definitely. :)

Also, I remember during SS month, there were request prompts?
Perhaps we can fit that in as well somehow?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:02 pm

^request prompts as in they let people choose/vote on the prompt the day of, or while planning they asked the general public what they'd like to see and let them vote on it in advance? I'm not a SS fan, so I really I only know about Sasusaku month from the outside looking in.

Oh before I forget. Dovey, could you please make a post on Tumblr about the poll, voting, that we're trying to organize a Naruhina Month and that anyone's welcome to suggest events/prompts or rules please Naruhina Month Planning Thread - Page 2 1906553478 
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Aelita-

It's done.

This is super exciting. :0
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Aelita wrote:^request prompts as in they let people choose/vote on the prompt the day of, or while planning they asked the general public what they'd like to see and let them vote on it in advance? I'm not a SS fan, so I really I only know about Sasusaku month from the outside looking in.

Oh I meant I thought it would be fun to let the general public request what they personally might like for a prompt. :)

dovey wrote:Aelita-

It's done.

This is super exciting. :0
Right? I'm hoping we can all pull this off together. This beautiful pairing deserves something like this! :D
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:46 pm

@Bubbles Sounds cool! Any ideas on how to get the general public more involved with a request like that? Maybe through a Tumblr post?

Speaking about Tumblr, I think it would be a good idea for those of us with Tumblrs to reblog Naruhina Month related stuff so our followers can see it on their dash-- just another way of spreading the word.

Also don't forget these positions need filling ^_^
Fanfiction.net Delegate
Deviantart Delegate
"Teaser Banner" Designer

I'll let Dovey handle the official posting of Naruhina related stuff on the Forum's Tumblr, but if anyone else wants to give advertising posts about Naruhina month through their Tumblr feel free.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:59 pm

Aelita wrote:@Bubbles Sounds cool! Any ideas on how to get the general public more involved with a request like that? Maybe through a Tumblr post?

Speaking about Tumblr, I think it would be a good idea for those of us with Tumblrs to reblog Naruhina Month related stuff so our followers can see it on their dash-- just another way of spreading the word.

Also don't forget these positions need filling ^_^
Fanfiction.net Delegate
Deviantart Delegate
"Teaser Banner" Designer

I'll let Dovey handle the official posting of Naruhina related stuff on the Forum's Tumblr, but if anyone else wants to give advertising posts about Naruhina month through their Tumblr feel free.
I think getting the word out about requests on Tumblr would definitely help and I've already let our fellow NaruHina's on NF know about it as well. :3

As for the bolded, would you like me to let them know that we need these positions filled?

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:13 pm

@Bubbles sure that'd be great, especially for Designers lol. I'm in Art School and I could always ask some friends for help, but I myself am clueless when it comes to Photoshop lol. I have a longer list of positions that are going to need to be filled in the Original Post. Once we've settled which Month, we can start setting deadlines for everything.

I'd like to find a "Teaser Banner" Designer preferably before the 15th so we can have time to talk about Art direction and be able to launch the teaser by the 22nd

Even though January is winning the poll right now please keep this in mind: If December were to end up winning we'd only have a few weeks till December to prepare and any teasers, edits, etc would be have to be very rushed.

Edit: By the way I just did some math. if we were to do a prompt-prompt-question-prompt-prompt-question pattern we would need 21 prompts and 10 question and it would look like this:
Spoiler:
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:03 pm

This sounds so exciting! I think December is perfect for NH month. It just sounds so.. right. Like, Hinata's birthday, 615, etc. But I'm down for any month really ^o^

I can make some cute NH artworks and you guys can color 'em? Also will be working of some short fanfics (school keeps interfering though T-T)

So excited~
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Tumblr user rawrrsakura has offered to help us with whatever we need as far as advertising go. I believe she has quite a few followers from the NH fandom, so I expect that she will be able to help us quite a bit.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewie Cookies Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:56 am

I'd have to vote for November as the month for NaruHina month, simply because it's the month right between their birthdays, and I'm OCD like that. Whenever it winds up being, though, I'll be happy to celebrate it!
Chewie Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:45 am

Hm... I might have found someone who can make our list/calendar of events. :3

Also, the English release of Volume 64 (holding hands) is January 7th. Rawrrsakura pointed this out, and that's another good reason to have it in January.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewie Cookies Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 am

Well, either way, whatever month it's in, I'll be celebrating it :)
Chewie Cookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm

@Dovey That's great about Rawrrsakura, tell her any help is really appreciated! Also about the person who know who can banner, Can you ask them to contact me about making a teaser once the Poll ends? Just to talk about art direction and what we would like to see out of the Teaser banner.

Teaser Art Dicretion Ideas:

Nov 15th is coming so vote and don't forget to spread the word about voting! The official Month of this year will be declared on Nov 16th 12am EST (Eastern Standard time) and then I'll close the poll (after I figure out how to do it lol).
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Aelita-

I'll ask her as soon as she responds to my other message. Rawrrsakura was the one who referred this person, so I'm not 100% sure if it will work out. I have high hopes, though.
And... I think we have some people on the forum who can do graphics... like Strawberry-chan for example. Maybe we can see if she could do a little something for NH month.

**EDIT**
An Idea from Rawrrsakura:
And I was just discussing with a fellow NH fan about celebrating December 27th (the day chapter 615 came out) and treat it as if it is an official holiday where we can post how we felt about the day, edits, feelings, etc. I feel it will be a great 'teaser' to get us all hyped and ready to go on January 1st.
I think it's a really awesome idea. u_u
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next