Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

+15
meow69
itachi75
kagome1991
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Mustang
Aelita
Nineslashmonk
Bubbles
engetsu
NaruHina <3
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
lily567
phungnana
19 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
There is coming more - Madara was too damn sure about that Obito will change his mind about Moon Eye plan. He even said "You will return to me" and "Soon you will realize". Madara is the Dark Emperor of the story.
Exactly! As if Madara already knew what was going to happen. By the way, now I think about it, I would like to know if Madara was indirectly implicated in the 2 former great war. Just with these white zetsus who are able to duplicate any Shinobi, I can imagine the confusion he could have created in the whole Shinobi world.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 4 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
There is coming more - Madara was too damn sure about that Obito will change his mind about Moon Eye plan. He even said "You will return to me" and "Soon you will realize". Madara is the Dark Emperor of the story.
Exactly! As if Madara already knew what was going to happen. By the way, now I think about it, I would like to know if Madara was indirectly implicated in the 2 former great war. Just with these white zetsus who are able to duplicate any Shinobi, I can imagine the confusion he could have created in the whole Shinobi world.
Sounds like something from Full Metall Alchemist. There also was a war, that been started by shapeshifter.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
Sounds like something from Full Metall Alchemist. There also was a war, that been started by shapeshifter.
There is a sentence which states: "Divide and Rule". That's what Madara tried to do... Just remember his reaction when he saw that all the villages where fighting side by side in an alliance, he was quite surprised. But something which is also amazing with Madara: he remains cool as if he had the situation under control. What is he preparing?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
There is a sentence which states: "Divide and Rule". That's what Madara tried to do... Just remember his reaction when he saw that all the villages where fighting side by side in an alliance, he was quite surprised. But something which is also amazing with Madara: he remains cool as if he had the situation under control. What is he preparing?
I have a feeling, that there is a possibility of that there is someone even behind Madara... Why? Because Hashirama killed Madara as he told to Sasuke and there still wasn't any information about how Madara was able to live till his old age... Somebody saved him?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
I have a feeling, that there is a possibility of that there is someone even behind Madara... Why? Because Hashirama killed Madara as he told to Sasuke and there still wasn't any information about how Madara was able to live till his old age... Somebody saved him?
That's an interesting thought. But if that's the case, that would complicate things... Actually, I can't remember exactly when Madara received Hashirama's cells (Please help me to remember if you have the answer)... That could eventually explain how he could live that long because if I'm not wrong, when Obito woke up and met Madara, the latter was connected to a kind of root as if he was on drip and that was the thing which maintained him alive.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
That's an interesting thought. But if that's the case, that would complicate things... Actually, I can't remember exactly when Madara received Hashirama's cells (Please help me to remember if you have the answer)... That could eventually explain how he could live that long because if I'm not wrong, when Obito woke up and met Madara, the latter was connected to a kind of root as if he was on drip and that was the thing which maintained him alive.
If I'm not misunderstand, but how exactly Madara recieved Hashirama's cells wasn't ever explained. And yeah, he was connected to something that kept him alive, but somebody connected him to that thing, right? Because Hashirama just sliced Madara with katana right through Madara's chest/heart.

I have a crazy theory, that the very mastermind of entire manga is:
Spoiler:
I started to think about that because for me it's too suspicious, that Itama Senju has black/white hair color, like black/white Zetsu.

Maybe Itama somehow stayed alive, then united with Madara and they created some plan of their own...

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
If I'm not misunderstand, but how exactly Madara recieved Hashirama's cells wasn't ever explained. And yeah, he was connected to something that kept him alive, but somebody connected him to that thing, right? Because Hashirama just sliced Madara with katana right through Madara's chest/heart.

Spoiler:
I started to think about that because for me it's too suspicious, that Itama Senju has balck/white hair color, like black/white Zetsu.

Maybe Itama somehow stayed alive, then united with Madara and they created some plan of their own...
Man! That's a crazy theory but I like it and somehow, that could make sense. But now, why would Madara team up with Itama Senju and not Hashirama? What was the plan? Because what is now happening on the battlefield is the result of a plan made long time ago. Do you thing that Itama Senju was in fact against the clans' unity through the creation of villages as if it was an abomination to him? He saved Madara who was an outcast and put him into his plan to divide the whole villages' system. I don't say it was like that, I'm only "surfing" on this interesting theory of yours.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I started to think about that because for me it's too suspicious, that Itama Senju has balck/white hair color, like black/white Zetsu.

Man! That's a crazy theory but I like it and somehow, that could make sense. But now, why would Madara team up with Itama Senju and not Hashirama? What was the plan? Because what is now happening on the battlefield is the result of a plan made long time ago. Do you thing that Itama Senju was in fact against the clans' unity through the creation of villages as if it was an abomination to him? He saved Madara who was an outcast and put him into his plan to divide the whole villages' system. I don't say it was like that, I'm only "surfing" on this interesting theory of yours.
It would be really crazy stuff, if there will be dialogue between Madara and Hashirama and it will go like this:

- Madara, I remember how I killed you... And I recently get known that you was living after that. How you stayed alive?
- Because some Senju was kind enough to help such a bad guy like me *evil smile*

Then Itama appears on the battlefield and:

- Just like the old days. My brothers only standing in my way, even after been dead. But when I was needed their help, they wasn't around... How kind of you, Hashirama, Tobirama.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:51 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It would be really crazy stuff, if there will be dialogue between Madara and Hashirama and it will go like this:

- Madara, I remember how I killed you... And I recently get known that you was living after that. How you stayed alive?
- Because some Senju was kind enough to help such a bad guy like me *evil smile*

Then Itama appears on the battlefield and:

- Just like the old days. My brothers only standing in my way, even after been dead. But when I was needed their help, they wasn't around... How kind of you, Hashirama, Tobirama.
Then there would be a question again: how could Itama Senju survive after been attacked and "killed" by a group of Uchihas? But I still could understand Itama if he did not die why he would team up with Madara. Itama was seeking revenge for the lost of his brothers and the same goes for Madara. They could not accept this clan's unity through the creation of villages etc.

And I can imagine the shock if Itama came to appear on the battlefield. But for now, that still remains a theory.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:44 am

MANGA 643 : DARK AND LIGHT
  this was an excellent prediction posted by someone called ahhimane on narutobase.com
check it out you guys
Spoiler:
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 am

lily567 wrote:MANGA 643 : DARK AND LIGHT
  this was an excellent prediction posted by someone called ahhimane on narutobase.com
check it out you guys
Spoiler:
Wow! This scenario impressed me. Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 4 2697176399 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:09 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:MANGA 643 : DARK AND LIGHT
check it out you guys
Spoiler:
Wow! This scenario impressed me. Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 4 2697176399 

yea it does and I just read it a few moments ago and I decided to share it with you guys
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 am

Thanks for the sharing! +1R
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:09 am

This chapter in a nutshell:
Spoiler:

Obito got owned by Naruto and Tobirama. So it was a great chapter.
Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 4 4149123227 

Well, now Madara and Hashirama's appearance last chapter doesn't seem so useless. If Juubito can be harmed by senjutsu, then Madara might be protecting him from Hashirama's Sage Mode. But why, and what is he planning? Only Madara knows.

I really LOVE that Sage Mode Naruto is BACK! It's not his strongest form, but it's my favorite form. And it would be really amazing if he could somehow combine it with Biju Mode, imagine that!

It makes sense that Sage Mode is the one thing that can harm Obito, considering the one to defeat the Juubi, the So6P, was a sage himself. So we got Naruto, the toads, Hashirama and most likely Orochimaru able to use Senjutsu to hurt Juubito. So many possibilities, can't wait!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:23 am

Strawberry wrote:And it would be really amazing if he could somehow combine it with Biju Mode, imagine that!!
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130413204332/naruto/answers/images/5/5c/Fox_toad_mode.png

Maybe now there is a little chance for Kabuto to return on the scene? Orochimaru could go and take his student to bring on the battlefield. I have a feeling Orochimaru could also know of Obito's weakeness and Kabuto is one of a very few who mastered Sage Mode.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 am

^ YES! I do remember something like that happening in the Pain fight.

I'm leaning more towards Orochimaru knowing Sage Mode himself, since he took his powers from Kabuto, but it's possible Kabuto might appear soon as well. Though he has to get out of Izanami first. Not an easy task. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 am

They never did explain exactly how Orochimaru's Curse mark works. Though we can be reasonably sure it has something to do with nature energy. The curse marks all originated from Jugo. Jugo's powers all come from his clans Kekkei genkai Basically Jugo continuously gathers nature energy. That fact gives him and his clan unique powers such as talking to animals and modifying their bodies. How ever it also makes Jugo mentally unstable. Even the fact kubuto could move and gather Nature energy is because of some of Jugo's cells he planted into his body. If Orochimaru or Sasuke learn to use Sage Jutsu fast enough to make a Difference at this stage Jugo will probably be a very important piece of that. My bet is on Sasuke because he has been shown to be compatible with Jugo's curse mark. It is never shown or said if Orochimaru is compatible or not.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 am

^I think the curse seal is probably going to be the way Sasuke cheats his way into using senjutsu to use against Juubito. I think the idea that Juugo might play a role in this is interesting too (frankly I had forgotten about him).

I have my doubts about a Slug Sage mode for Sakura, so unfortunately that might mean she'll be continued to be sidelined for a little bit longer.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Somehow that makes sense that Naruto and Sasuke have to deal with Obito. Unfortunately, Minato has lost one arm and Kakashi is not there. Obito has made a war out of personal feelings. These 4 are personally and directly connected to Obito. Kakashi was Obito's teammate and friend, Minato was his Sensei. And he is the reason which hides behind Naruto and Sasuke's miseries and sadness in their lives.

Of course Sakura could fight side by side with them because of these miseries Obito brought into her friends' lives, but she was not a direct victim of his acts.
That's why I can understand that Sakura is for now left behind. I agree with you Aelita on the fact that if Sasuke came to get Sage mode that would be like cheating... but what do you want? It has chances to happen.

I could imagine an attack coming from the alliance in case Naruto and Sasuke would have problems leaded by Sakura and Hinata and why not a combo attack from those two (that's what I would like). However that would need a strategy given that only Sennjutsu can work on Obito and Shikamaru has already begun to talk and he might come up with a nice strategy which could be decisive. His plan against Hidan and Kakuzu was awesome and clever. Jutsus and strength are important but strategy is essential as well.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Let me make my prediction short and sweet:

More fighting, no female involvement. It urks me, even though it may be a bit childish of me to say so. I was some Hinata/Sakura fighting soon, and I think Kishi will deliver EVENTUALLY, but not soon. To be honest, I found this last chapter kind of dry, but they can't all be winners, right? The only thing I really enjoyed was Sasuke's face when Naruto failed, haha.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:29 am

umm you guys apparently the raw pic  for 643
http://www.picsbash.com/pics/Naruto/643/:
are out if  you guys want to check it out the link is here
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:04 am

Those pics were awesome. Though I noticed had Obito put in effort and used his eye jutsus before he would have curbstomped everyone worse then he was doing when he had no control.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 am

J Ken wrote:Those pics were awesome. Though I noticed had Obito put in effort and used his eye jutsus before he would have curbstomped everyone worse then he was doing when he had no control.
yes they were awesome . too bad it is in raw tho
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 am

lily567 wrote:umm you guys apparently the raw pic  for 643
http:
OMG! I would love it if it was the actual chapter! Something tells me it's fan-made though, so I won't get my hopes up.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:31 am

Strawberry wrote:
lily567 wrote:umm you guys apparently the raw pic  for 643
http:
OMG! I would love it if it was the actual chapter! Something tells me it's fan-made though, so I won't get my hopes up.
I don't think it is fan made

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=424711&p=13012039:
here is the translation
it may not be accurate but It is close enough
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next