Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

+10
Dianahinkle
NaruHina <3
Azuula
lily567
Fallere825
Mustang
Nineslashmonk
BlackNoon
GreatKungLao
Irielo
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions Empty Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions Empty Re: Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:35 pm

HELL YEAH!!! This is exactly what I wanted!!! Kishimoto, thank you so much! Naruto is going to rescue Obito! I'm as happy as when 615 was released, seriously! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE PREDICTED LONG TIME AGO that Naruto will meet with Obito inside his mind and they will talk! God, this is so nice to be right!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions Empty Re: Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 pm

I liked Kurama in this chapter. Always explaining and teaching Naruto. It seems that Obito will get his "talk no Jutsu"... That's just a pity that Naruto did not see Obito's memories when the latter attacked the village and his parents the day he was born...

Anyway, Naruto is now used to the Uchihas, he knows how they can become when they lose their mind... Let's see what is going to come out of it. Can't wait to see Madara.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Irielo wrote:That's just a pity that Naruto did not see Obito's memories when the latter attacked the village and his parents the day he was born...
It's because he already know about this.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:That's just a pity that Naruto did not see Obito's memories when the latter attacked the village and his parents the day he was born...
He knows because he heard about it but watching it directly from Obito's memories would still have been something else. Indeed GreatKungLao, you were right to predict that Obito might be redeemed. I'm just hoping that your predictions about NaruHina become true as well... lol.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
He knows because he heard about it but watching it directly from Obito's memories would still have been something else. Indeed GreatKungLao, you were right to predict that Obito might be redeemed. I'm just hoping that your predictions about NaruHina become true as well... lol.
Let's hope that Naruto will mention how he views Hinata right now during talk with Obito.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:21 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Let's hope that Naruto will mention how he views Hinata right now during talk with Obito.
That would be good indeed because Naruto had some tears in the eyes when he saw Obito's memories about Rin and his dreams of becoming Hokage etc. That would be the perfect time for Naruto to say how precious Hinata is to him.
Another thing: now that everybody is helping to pull the tailed beasts chakra from Obito, I'm asking myself what will happen to them (the tailed beasts).
Is it what Madara was expecting to reveal his trump card or is Madara's plan ruined now? Let's see.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Gaara getting Shukaku back.... Maybe he'll get a tailed beast mode. Wonder how badass he'd look.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Let's hope that Naruto will mention how he views Hinata right now during talk with Obito.
That would be good indeed because Naruto had some tears in the eyes when he saw Obito's memories about Rin and his dreams of becoming Hokage etc. That would be the perfect time for Naruto to say how precious Hinata is to him.
Another thing: now that everybody is helping to pull the tailed beasts chakra from Obito, I'm asking myself what will happen to them (the tailed beasts).
Is it what Madara was expecting to reveal his trump card or is Madara's plan ruined now? Let's see.
Getting ready for whatever happens. Like you mentioned, its the perfect time for Naruto to say how Precious Hinata is to him. I'm praying this happens and kinda seals the deal for Naruhina. Yeah, if Naruto pulls the beasts from Obito...whats going to happen to them? New hosts or into Naruto? I don't see how Madara is expecting to reveal his trump card, since technically he is undead and can't become the Host for the Shinju. I know Naruto is beyond being affected by mind games now. Wait.....you don't think he'll change his trump card to manipulate Sasuke to his side through the curse of hatred...getting him to fall to despair by killing Sakura? AHH...too many thoughts. What do you guys think? Madara's plan a bust now? Did he go into retreat for now? Or he is just playing peakaboo...waiting for the moment "THIS IS ALL PART OF MY PLAN!!!"?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:Getting ready for whatever happens.  Like you mentioned, its the perfect time for Naruto to say how Precious Hinata is to him.  I'm praying this happens and kinda seals the deal for Naruhina.  Yeah, if Naruto pulls the beasts from Obito...whats going to happen to them?  New hosts or into Naruto?  I don't see how Madara is expecting to reveal his trump card, since technically he is undead and can't become the Host for the Shinju.  I know Naruto is beyond being affected by mind games now.  Wait.....you don't think he'll change his trump card to manipulate Sasuke to his side through the curse of hatred...getting him to fall to despair by killing Sakura?  AHH...too many thoughts.  What do you guys think?  Madara's plan a bust now?  Did he go into retreat for now?  Or he is just playing peakaboo...waiting for the moment "THIS IS ALL PART OF MY PLAN!!!"?
Regarding Madara manipulating Sasuke, I thought about this option too once. That's why I opened a thread last time that he, Madara, and Orochimaru could have met in the past... Anyway, the ambivalent attitude of Sasuke could be used against him and against the alliance.
Now the tailed beast: like you mentioned, Madara can't become their host but would he be able to control them the same way he once controlled Kyuubi against Hashirama. He could for instance make some clones of himself, control each of them and mess up everything but that is a bit far-fetched imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 am

Irielo wrote:
Nineslashmonk wrote:Getting ready for whatever happens.  Like you mentioned, its the perfect time for Naruto to say how Precious Hinata is to him.  I'm praying this happens and kinda seals the deal for Naruhina.  Yeah, if Naruto pulls the beasts from Obito...whats going to happen to them?  New hosts or into Naruto?  I don't see how Madara is expecting to reveal his trump card, since technically he is undead and can't become the Host for the Shinju.  I know Naruto is beyond being affected by mind games now.  Wait.....you don't think he'll change his trump card to manipulate Sasuke to his side through the curse of hatred...getting him to fall to despair by killing Sakura?  AHH...too many thoughts.  What do you guys think?  Madara's plan a bust now?  Did he go into retreat for now?  Or he is just playing peakaboo...waiting for the moment "THIS IS ALL PART OF MY PLAN!!!"?
Regarding Madara manipulating Sasuke, I thought about this option too once. That's why I opened a thread last time that he, Madara, and Orochimaru could have met in the past... Anyway, the ambivalent attitude of Sasuke could be used against him and against the alliance.
Now the tailed beast: like you mentioned, Madara can't become their host but would he be able to control them the same way he once controlled Kyuubi against Hashirama. He could for instance make 9 clones of himself, control each of them and mess up everything but that is a bit far-fetched imo.
I do however, have one fear about next week. While its the best chance for Naruto to mention how precious Hinata is, i'm being ready for the worst case scenario if he (which I hope he doesn't) mentions how precious Sakura is to him. I'm confident and hopeful that its going to be Hinata thats going to get Naruto in the end...i'm just being ready for something like chapter 631....remember how we all felt after reading that chapter?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:
Spoiler:
I do however, have one fear about next week.  While its the best chance for Naruto to mention how precious Hinata is, i'm being ready for the worst case scenario if he (which I hope he doesn't) mentions how precious Sakura is to him.  I'm confident and hopeful that its going to be Hinata thats going to get Naruto in the end...i'm just being ready for something like chapter 631....remember how we all felt after reading that chapter?
I understand perfectly what you mean and I feel some tension inside myself too... I can remember before 631, we were all expecting that Minato would say something about Hinata and it did not happen this way... So it's better to remain cautious for now.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:53 am

Irielo wrote:
Nineslashmonk wrote:
Spoiler:
I do however, have one fear about next week.  While its the best chance for Naruto to mention how precious Hinata is, i'm being ready for the worst case scenario if he (which I hope he doesn't) mentions how precious Sakura is to him.  I'm confident and hopeful that its going to be Hinata thats going to get Naruto in the end...i'm just being ready for something like chapter 631....remember how we all felt after reading that chapter?
I understand perfectly what you mean and I feel some tension inside myself too... I can remember before 631, we were all expecting that Minato would say something about Hinata and it did not happen this way... So it's better to remain cautious for now.
Still waiting for a moment Minato will get corrected when he sees the kind of relationship Naruto and Hinata have.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:06 am

I don't think we have too much to fear, Naruto has basically acknowledged that Hinata is precious to him, I don't think Naruto will say anything like that next week.

he might say something like this.
Naruto: I didn't understand anything about love and I thought my crush on Sakura would be reciprocated.
Obito: You still had a lot to learn I guess.
Naruto: right, but three people taught me the true meaning of what love is, mom, dad and Hinata, she almost gave her life for me a few times.
Obito: she seems like a courageous girl.
Naruto: Yeah, she is, perhaps stronger than me in that sense, but I know she is precious to me.

I don't think Naruto will be that dumb after the hints he has been given and the fact that NaruSaku was collapsed after the Kage summit, Kishi developed NaruHina during this war and it deserves a positive ending, anything but positive wouldn't give the right message in my opinion.

other than that, I liked this chapter, now that the tree cannot bloom and that the chakra of three of the tailed beasts have been extracted, it seems like the end is set to come, now for Talk No Jutsu, and Naruto is going to cram it up Obito ass next week because he has asked for it for a long time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:11 am

@Nineslashmonk you and i both my friend. As for the possibility he mentions Sakura i'm not too worried because (IF it happens) i really doubt it will be anything more than him talking about his friend and teammate (sort of like matching Obito's team to team 7). What would be nice to see is if we get a panel of Naruto remembering when Hinata was struck down by pain as a match to Obito's memory of when Rin was struck down by Kakashi.

Today's manga wasn't bad, I expected the TNJ and props to you GreatKungLao for calling it right.

@BlackNoon moment i saw that panel i thought the same thing, i'm hoping that's what happens. As for the other bijuu more than likely they'll have to find new hosts, personally i wouldn't want Naruto to collect them all, and i don't think he will. I'm looking forward to next week's chapter and possibly Madara jumping in, because from the looks of it the alliance is about to stop the tree and i'm pretty sure that might affect this big plan of his.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:02 am

well I gotta say I was excited when I read this chapter. so the bijuu are being extracted and obito is in for a big TNJ. when I saw that naruto can see obito's memories, especially the part with him holding rin, I think it is when naruto can understand him and it I think naruto realises that what obito went through, he could've gone through if it wasn't for his dad (and kurama). obito lost rin and naruto could've lost hinata the same way.either way the chapter with everyone participating was good but did you guys notice something, that the chakra that minato handed to the alliance looked similar to kushina's chakra chains if you look at it closely
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:59 am

Awesome chapter, I enjoyed it. And well done on the prediction GreatKung ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:33 am

Just a crazy thought: Sasuke will try to kill or will kill Obito. Sasuke is not like Naruto, he is not empathic like his friend. He too had to suffer because of Obito and he will not want to waste time with any "Talk No Jutsu". Naruto has another way of doings things and that might trigger the probable future fight between those two.

Please, take it easy, that is just a thought.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:03 am

I agree with you Irielo, it would be very weird if Sasuke didn't do something drastic. Since he isn't like Naruto, the forgiving type. That is one of the reasons why I actually kind of like Sasuke, he gets the job done, he doesn't want to waste time reminiscing about the past.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:16 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I agree with you Irielo, it would be very weird if Sasuke didn't do something drastic. Since he isn't like Naruto, the forgiving type. That is one of the reasons why I actually kind of like Sasuke, he gets the job done, he doesn't want to waste time reminiscing about the past.
Everyone should have a second chance. Or else, by Sasuke's methods, he also the one that needed to be killed. He is still a criminal. But in the end Naruto will save the day, because he and this whole story about him is all about peace and peaceful solutions of problems. Something that our real world should learn to do.

I wouldn't be surprsied, if in the end Madara will also have a talk of purification with Naruto.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:58 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
I wouldn't be surprsied, if in the end Madara will also have a talk of purification with Naruto.
That one would be a big surprise to me, I can't see this happening mainly because Hashirama is the only one he respects and Hashirama (someone Naruto is very much like) was never able to reach him. Also unlike Nagato and Obito who were manipulated, Madara knows exactly what he is doing, and unlike Nagato and Obito who ultimately wanted peace and a better world Madara I believe (like the sage's eldest son) is out for control. Their viewpoints are just too different and neither of them are ones to budge, all of this is just my opinion though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara tries to interrupt the bijuu extraction going on now and Obito ends up doing something that takes both of them out.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:22 pm

Lickstermik wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
That one would be a big surprise to me, I can't see this happening mainly because Hashirama is the only one he respects and Hashirama (someone Naruto is very much like) was never able to reach him. Also unlike Nagato and Obito who were manipulated, Madara knows exactly what he is doing, and unlike Nagato and Obito who ultimately wanted peace and a better world Madara I believe (like the sage's eldest son) is out for control. Their viewpoints are just too different and neither of them are ones to budge, all of this is just my opinion though.

I wouldn't be surprised if Madara tries to interrupt the bijuu extraction going on now and Obito ends up doing something that takes both of them out.
The thing is that Kakashi also wasn't able to reach Obito as well and he even was ready to kill him for real, but Naruto did reached Obito. Hashirama didn't reached Madara, but Naruto probably could. After all, we were given a huge flashback of young Madara and Hashirama and as every villain in the manga Madara had his own reasons to step on the parth of the Dark Side. In 615 Madara said "It's surprise me how much Obito reminds me of my pastself", so if Obito is able to understand his own mistakes, maybe Madara also could.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:05 pm

I'm already a bit ticked Obito is getting redeemed (freakin' hate that guy), and if Madara get's redeemed then that would just seriously downgrade the entire manga.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:19 pm

BlackNoon wrote:I'm already a bit ticked Obito is getting redeemed (freakin' hate that guy), and if Madara get's redeemed then that would just seriously downgrade the entire manga.
I agree with you. However, in Obito's case, a personal redemption is still acceptable imo. But a redemption as a hero would piss me really off. Nagato for instance could redeem himself but that does not erase the fact that he did several crimes. So Nagato can't be considered as a hero. That should be the same for Obito: personal redemption, ok but redemption as a hero, no way.

As far as Madara is concerned, I think the latter has already put himself over any redemption. He has already lived a long life and he had enough time to change his ways but he consciously made his choices in opposition to Obito who was confusedly trapped into his emotions. In fact Obito makes me think about a big kid who did not grow up.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:54 am

Irielo wrote:
BlackNoon wrote:I'm already a bit ticked Obito is getting redeemed (freakin' hate that guy), and if Madara get's redeemed then that would just seriously downgrade the entire manga.
I agree with you. However, in Obito's case, a personal redemption is still acceptable imo. But a redemption as a hero would piss me really off. Nagato for instance could redeem himself but that does not erase the fact that he did several crimes. So Nagato can't be considered as a hero. That should be the same for Obito: personal redemption, ok but redemption as a hero, no way.

As far as Madara is concerned, I think the latter has already put himself over any redemption. He has already lived a long life and he had enough time to change his ways but he consciously made his choices in opposition to Obito who was confusedly trapped into his emotions. In fact Obito makes me think about a big kid who did not grow up.
^Agreed...This is how I see it. We'll just have to wait and see. Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions 3725747089 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next