Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

+10
Dianahinkle
NaruHina <3
Azuula
lily567
Fallere825
Mustang
Nineslashmonk
BlackNoon
GreatKungLao
Irielo
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by MichelleHyuga Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:57 am

Irielo wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:I really loved this chapter (652), it was so exciting! Kishi is a genius! *w*

Well... About a prediction, I'm not good for this but I think it's possible Naruto mentions Hinata, but for me it's more probably Naruto thinks about her when Obito say something like "I love Rin" or "Rin was a very important girl for me" or something... I think Naruto can to begin to realize about what is Hinata to him, what he feels for Hinata... I know NH is having a developing but Naruto hasn't had time to have a "deep thought" about this...

Awww, but whatever it happens, I just want Kishi shows Naruto's feelings, I hope he forgets Sakura soon, I'm sure Naruto's feelings for Sakura are just superficial and I know Kishi will explain it!

¡Viva el NH <3~!
Hinata's confession was during Naruto's fight against Pein, then there was the Kage Summit, Sasuke messing up etc., then Naruto left to Turtle Island , then he left it and joined the war, do you think he had really no time to think about it?

Why did he ask Kushina how she felt in love with Minato for instance? He was curious but he wanted to know more about love too.

The "it's all in your eyes" moment, chapter 614 and the handhold ( chapter 615) show clearly that Naruto does not ignore Hinata, he cares about her and the most important is that he acknowledged that Hinata was always by his side and thanked her in a very tender way. I don't really know what are you expecting more from Naruto.

And Naruto has forgotten about Sakura a long time ago. Her failfession screwed NS up. I don't know why Kishi "should explain" it. There is nothing to explain imo. The story and its evolution explain that already.

@Ninelashmonk I find your scenario interesting and good. The only thing, Kakashi dying...

I'm not agree with you, for me it would be very bored that Naruto suddenly loves Hinata and all they are happy...
I'd like to see more developíng, and still I think Naruto hasn't had time to think about that... He just thinks in Sasuke all time (LOL),... just kidding...

Well.. If it was like you said, I'd like to see a flashback or something about he thinking or remember Hinata's confession or something about her, it's just my opinion :) ...

Plus, I don't think Naruto stopped to love Sakura for "Fake confession" because later Sai told him why she did it.. Sakura did it for avoid suffering to Naruto... I think if Naruto stops/stopped to love her is for another cause... (She's not what he wants, I don't have idea...)
About the question to Kushina, all children want to know how they parents felt in love... it's not necessary he's in love or something thus...

Finally, I never said Naruto "ignores" Hinata, quite the contrary, I think Hinata's very important to Naruto, but I don't want to "think" that, I want to "know", to be "sure"... I know "It's all in your eyes" moment, Naruto held Hinata's hand, and so on, but if it was a "Big Evidence" of NH or its evolution in clear... Why the most people still asking for a moment to become NH in canon? (at least in my country: Everybody - I'm from Chile)

PD: I'm sorry if you can't understand something, but my main language is spanish, not english ^^ Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 1906553478
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:14 am

MichelleHyuga wrote:
Irielo wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:I really loved this chapter (652), it was so exciting! Kishi is a genius! *w*

Well... About a prediction, I'm not good for this but I think it's possible Naruto mentions Hinata, but for me it's more probably Naruto thinks about her when Obito say something like "I love Rin" or "Rin was a very important girl for me" or something... I think Naruto can to begin to realize about what is Hinata to him, what he feels for Hinata... I know NH is having a developing but Naruto hasn't had time to have a "deep thought" about this...

Awww, but whatever it happens, I just want Kishi shows Naruto's feelings, I hope he forgets Sakura soon, I'm sure Naruto's feelings for Sakura are just superficial and I know Kishi will explain it!

¡Viva el NH <3~!
Hinata's confession was during Naruto's fight against Pein, then there was the Kage Summit, Sasuke messing up etc., then Naruto left to Turtle Island , then he left it and joined the war, do you think he had really no time to think about it?

Why did he ask Kushina how she felt in love with Minato for instance? He was curious but he wanted to know more about love too.

The "it's all in your eyes" moment, chapter 614 and the handhold ( chapter 615) show clearly that Naruto does not ignore Hinata, he cares about her and the most important is that he acknowledged that Hinata was always by his side and thanked her in a very tender way. I don't really know what are you expecting more from Naruto.

And Naruto has forgotten about Sakura a long time ago. Her failfession screwed NS up. I don't know why Kishi "should explain" it. There is nothing to explain imo. The story and its evolution explain that already.

@Ninelashmonk I find your scenario interesting and good. The only thing, Kakashi dying...
I'm not agree with you, for me it would be very bored that Naruto suddenly loves Hinata and all they are happy...
I'd like to see more developíng, and still I think Naruto hasn't had time to think about that... He just thinks in Sasuke all time (LOL),... just kidding...

Well.. If it was like you said, I'd like to see a flashback or something about he thinking or remember Hinata's confession or something about her, it's just my opinion :) ...

Plus, I don't think Naruto stopped to love Sakura for "Fake confession" because later Sai told him why she did it.. Sakura did it for avoid suffering to Naruto... I think if Naruto stops/stopped to love her is for another cause... (She's not what he wants, I don't have idea...)
About the question to Kushina, all children want to know how they parents felt in love... it's not necessary he's in love or something thus...

Finally, I never said Naruto "ignores" Hinata, quite the contrary, I think Hinata's very important to Naruto, but I don't want to "think" that, I want to "know", to be "sure"... I know "It's all in your eyes" moment, Naruto held Hinata's hand, and so on, but if it was a "Big Evidence" of NH or its evolution in clear... Why the most people still asking for a moment to become NH in canon? (at least in my country: Everybody - I'm from Chile)

PD: I'm sorry if you can't understand something, but my main language is spanish, not english ^^ Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 1906553478
well it is true that we want to see a flashback or naruto talking about hinata or something
yes it is understandable why she did it but it is how she did.
in 615, imo I think that naruto has begun to understand that she was the one who not only helped him get this far but I think he is starting to realise that it is hinata that he wants. in terms of sakura, I think naruto is realising that sakura is like a sister figure. remember naruto never said that he loves sakura,
I think he didn't allow 'his feelings' for sakura to grow so I wouldn't say he is in love with her
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:55 am

lily567 wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:
Irielo wrote:

¡Viva el NH <3~!

well it is true that we want to see a flashback or naruto talking about hinata or something
yes it is understandable why she did it but it is how she did.
in 615, imo I think that naruto has begun to understand that she was the one who not only helped him get this far but I think he is starting to realise that it is hinata that he wants.  in terms of sakura, I think naruto is realising that sakura is like a sister figure. remember naruto never said that he loves sakura,
I think he didn't allow 'his feelings' for sakura to grow  so I wouldn't say he is in love with her
Now I'm agree with you :)
I feel the same about 615, he knows she has been always by his side, but I want he says something that reafirm our thoughts and our deductions (I think everyone wants the same) and it's true, I too feel Naruto didn't allow his feelings for Sakura grow (He never said he loves Sakura, it's true, I shouldn't say "love" I should say "like"), and I think he realized he wants her like a sister.

And you're right, the way in that Sakura wanted avoid suffering to Naruto was wrong (I hated it!) Hmmm yeah, I think Naruto could have stopped "like" Sakura for that, but I think too there are so many another things why Naruto is leaving his "romantic" feelings for Sakura (She loves Sasuke, she's not for him, she's not what he wants, he knew what is real love thanks his parents and HINATA <3 :P ... and so on)

And when Naruto says "Sakura loves Sasuke" he doesn't seem sad ^^ ... I really hope he has forgotten Sakura and just wants her as a friend.
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am

MichelleHyuga wrote:
Spoiler:
I feel the same about 615, he knows she has been always by his side, but I want he says something that reafirm our thoughts and our deductions (I think everyone wants the same) and it's true, I too feel Naruto didn't allow his feelings for Sakura grow (He never said he loves Sakura, it's true, I shouldn't say "love" I should say "like"), and I think he realized he wants her like a sister.

And you're right, the way in that Sakura wanted avoid suffering to Naruto was wrong (I hated it!) Hmmm yeah, I think Naruto could have stopped "like" Sakura for that, but I think too there are so many another things why Naruto is leaving his "romantic" feelings for Sakura (She loves Sasuke, she's not for him, she's not what he wants, he knew what is real love thanks his parents and HINATA <3 :P ...  and so on)

And when Naruto says "Sakura loves Sasuke" he doesn't seem sad ^^ ... I really hope he has forgotten Sakura and just wants her as a friend.
@MichelleHyuga Just remember, Naruto is a Shonen manga. And for this type of manga, Kishi went enough deep in the characters' feelings. Now if you still have doubts about Naruto's feelings, then it's ok. But when I read your post I just had the feeling that to you, Naruto has not yet realized how important Hinata is to him. You would like some Naruto's flashbacks, then what about the "It's all in your eyes"? He recalled how Hinata intervened against Pein, don't you think that he remembered the confession as well? There are some things which are not openly showed but which are suggested.

And about the so called "love" Naruto has for Sakura, I guess you had a hard time with NS...

I would like to have some more NaruHina moments too but I just keep in mind that I'm reading a Shonen and not a romance and again, how Kishi is developing or had developed NaruHina is pretty good for this kind of manga. Like someone said, chapter 615, the handhold (on Vol 64), Naruto's "always by my side" was already pretty straightforward in terms of romance...

PD: My main languages are Kreol (Creole, Kreyol) and French. Not English by the way.  Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 1906553478 

@lily567 Thanks for your reply about Naruto's so called love for Sakura
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 am

Irielo wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:
Spoiler:

And you're right, the way in that Sakura wanted avoid suffering to Naruto was wrong (I hated it!) Hmmm yeah, I think Naruto could have stopped "like" Sakura for that, but I think too there are so many another things why Naruto is leaving his "romantic" feelings for Sakura (She loves Sasuke, she's not for him, she's not what he wants, he knew what is real love thanks his parents and HINATA <3 :P ...  and so on)

@MichelleHyuga Just remember, Naruto is a Shonen manga. And for this type of manga, Kishi went enough deep in the characters' feelings. Now if you still have doubts about Naruto's feelings, then it's ok. But when I read your post I just had the feeling that to you, Naruto has not yet realized how important Hinata is to him. You would like some Naruto's flashbacks, then what about the "It's all in your eyes"? He recalled how Hinata intervened against Pein, don't you think that he remembered the confession as well? There are some things which are not openly showed but which are suggested.

And about the so called "love" Naruto has for Sakura, I guess you had a hard time with NS...

I would like to have some more NaruHina moments too but I just keep in mind that I'm reading a Shonen and not a romance and again, how Kishi is developing or had developed NaruHina is pretty good for this kind of manga. Like someone said, chapter 615, the handhold (on Vol 64), Naruto's "always by my side" was already pretty straightforward in terms of romance...

PD: My main languages are Kreol (Creole, Kreyol) and French. Not English by the way.  Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 1906553478 

^ np btw I didn't know that creole is one of your languages
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:10 am

Irielo wrote:
MichelleHyuga wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes, to be a Shonen, Kishi has managed "love" in a very good way, I like it. But, I don't know, it will be that I love NH but I'd like to see a flashback or a situation more "explicit" (more situations like hand holding"), I know Kishi suggested so many things, but I'd like to know "more"... But it's a Shonen, I know... but I love when there are NH moments and always I want more hehe...

I'm sorry If I didn't explain myself correctly, but I never wanted to say that Naruto hasn't realized how important is Hinata for him, I'm sure he knows it and I think he's developing a stronger feeling towards her in each moment, without doubt...

Ammh.., I'm sorry but I didn't understand this sentence "And about the so called "love" Naruto has for Sakura, I guess you had a hard time with NS..." Can you explain me with another words, please? Chapter 652 discussion and chapter 653 predictions - Page 3 1906553478 
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:35 am

^I only meant that NS often uses this argument that Naruto is sooo in love with Sakura and only considers Hinata as a friend. NS denies constantly every meaningful NaruHina moments when NS itself does not have anything romantic.

Anyway, thanks for your explanation. I get you very well because I would like to have some more NaruHina moments as well or a confirmation of Naruto's feelings for Hinata but sometimes I prefer not to expect so much because in case nothing happens, I would be really disappointed. So when it happens or if it happens, the taste will be even more enjoyable as expected. I hope you get me...

Anyway, I'll stop here because this thread is about the chapter and the predictions and I'm afraid that if we had to go on with that discussion, we would be off-topic... There are enough threads here where we could discuss about that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:05 pm

It's true, NS always denies NH moments though they are obvious (the moments) and I declare myself NH since the begin of Naruto...

I'll try not expect so much to not be disapointed later...

As prediction, I think Obito is going to have flashbacks for Naruto's words and he's going to become 'good' or something... I hope next chapter has a NH moment (it doesn't matter if it is small) ^^
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3