Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions

+4
SenpaiSamaSan
Azuula
Irielo
GreatKungLao
8 posters

Go down

How good was the chapter?

Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_lcap10%Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_lcap0%Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_lcap14%Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_lcap57%Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 12 ]
Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_lcap19%Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Empty Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:50 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/650

Well, I was almost right after all. Obito is testing Naruto to try and see if he was wrong after all this time. And it seems that Obito step by step starting to believe in Naruto. And it looks like Naruto and Sasuke are combined Bijuu Mode and Susano into one.

Edit by Azuula:
Rate and vote the chapter, 5 best and 1 worst.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks for sharing. Obito did not plan it. Like Kakashi said, his fight against Naruto is making him realizing that. Actually, the way Kakashi described it, that Obito might find an answer in Naruto reminds me of Nagato.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/650/13

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 650 discussion and Chapter 651 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Irielo wrote:Thanks to share. Obito did not plan it. Like Kakashi said, his fight against Naruto is making him realizing that. Actually, the way Kakashi described it, that Obito might find an answer in Naruto reminds me of Obito.

As I said, I almost was right. Obito started to see in Naruto an answer and so on he was testing him. I think he started to do so after Naruto broke his mask or maybe even before that, it was that time, when Obito started to talk a lot with Naruto, like if he was curious about why he is continue to fight. And in 615 Madara said "Looks like Obito is really interested in Naruto's answer".

So I can predict now only this: Madara interfiere into battle, Obito's faith in Naruto will be big at that time to the point, where he will fight with Madara and sacrifiece him for Naruto's sake, redeeming himself in this way and joining with Rin in afterlife. Looks like in the end Obito will have a noble death, just as I wished for.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Pretty good chapter.

I like how Naruto stood back up and answered Obito's question by saying that by doing that was his ninja way; to keep going, and never to give up. that was cool and also was a fantastic mini continue-on from when Hinata reminded him that he should never forget that ninja way from 615 (when Naruto felt like giving up and she slapped him). I like it.

Also In my point of view It's time for the tree to fall and Obito to learn his lesson as he's already realising his consequences.

5/5 great chapter.

Last edited by Azuula on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:Thanks to share. Obito did not plan it. Like Kakashi said, his fight against Naruto is making him realizing that. Actually, the way Kakashi described it, that Obito might find an answer in Naruto reminds me of Nagato.

As I said, I almost was right. Obito started to see in Naruto an answer and so on he was testing him. I think he started to do so after Naruto broke his mask or maybe even before that, it was that time, when Obito started to talk a lot with Naruto, like if he was curious about why he is continue to fight. And in 615 Madara said "Looks like Obito is really interested in Naruto's answer".

So I can predict now only this: Madara interfiere into battle, Obito's faith in Naruto will be big at that time to the point, where he will fight with Madara and sacrifiece him for Naruto's sake, redeeming himself in this way and joining with Rin in afterlife. Looks like in the end Obito will have a noble death, just as I wished for.
Sorry, I had to edit my post. I meant that this answer thing reminds me of Nagato. I also think that Obito and Madara might fight each other because both have different purposes. And that will probably come to a big clash between them.

I liked this chapter too.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Hmm... what can I say about this chapter other than it's what I expected would happen. Not a huge letdown but not that great either.
Orochimaru joining the fight and implying he has "plans" and "experiments" in the future is kind of cool.
Tsunade/Sakura team-up was, again, kind of cool and promising, even though katsuyu is just a big ol' chakra battery. Hopefully they get to fight.
The samurai dude using Iaido to chop up the tree was pretty awesome, I want the samurais get a bigger, more detailed fight scene later but that's probably not gonna happen. (I like swordfights :P )
The "Hiraishin" saving the day is overplayed, Kishi should just let the fodder die in this last push. It would give the scene more impact and tension.
I'm getting tired of the Naruto/Sasuke team-up though, I kind of want them to fail against Obito so the Alliance gets to have a real impact in the outcome of this war.

GreatKungLao wrote:http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/650

Well, I was almost right after all. Obito is testing Naruto to try and see if he was wrong after all this time. And it seems that Obito step by step starting to believe in Naruto. And it looks like Naruto and Sasuke are combined Bijuu Mode and Susano into one.
Obito has been wavering in his resolve for a long time. This is pretty much how I expected his character to go down too. Someone whose resolve got broken by Darth Madara and came to believe in the Dark Side, only to come to question the belief when he meets someone with much more resolve and optimism that is able to resist the darkness.

On another note, I find it fanboyishly awesome that the "nindo" was used in Hinata's birthweek chapter and now on Naruto's birthweek chapter.
Coincidence!?...yeah, probably.

Predictions? I don't know, more of the same I guess.
NaruSasu attacks Obito, Obito somehow deflects it.
Alliance attacks the tree only to be repelled.
Tobirama and Minato teleporting people.
Madara and Hashirama taunting and teasing but not doing much (Madara's Trump Card is going to be the volume climax, so not happening yet).
Maybe, hopefully, some Hiruzen/Orochimaru and Tsunade/Sakura sensei/student team-up attacks.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Your analysis is very interesting as usual Senpai! Regarding the Naruto/Sasuke's vs Obito issue and the role of the alliance, I won't say that I'd like to see Naruto and Sasuke falling. However, they have still problem in taking Obito down despite the fact that they are able to use Sennjutsu.

I'm curious to know how the alliance might help them... but I still want to believe that Shikamaru will come up with a nice strategy, then communicate it to Ino who will send it mentally to the whole alliance. Something like that could influence the outcome of the war and at the same time, that would show that the alliance played a determinant role without depending solely on Naruto and Sasuke or the former Hokages who are just Edo Tenseis.

That would thus fit to the concept that the new generation might surpass the former ones.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 pm

By the way, a little fan-boy mode here.

I think we might very soon have a Naruto -> Hinata moment, since Obito started questioning Naruto about friendship and love. He said, that his friends and the village might betray him again and love will become hatred sooner or later. This is the perfect moment for Naruto to mention Hinata and friends further, which will be the compilation of Itachi's words about that Minato made this far thanks to Kushina and friends, the same way Naruto might say "I made this far thanks to Hinata and my fiends, as far as she and others by my side, I will not stop fighting, I promised and I'm not going back on my word".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Well this fight only has a short time left to go, it seems like Obito was just testing him, but there is one question that needs to be answered, what about Madara, he seems to have vanished.

as for a NaruHina moment, I can feel it in my bones we aren't too far of from a moment.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:45 pm

51-mustang wrote:Well this fight only has a short time left to go, it seems like Obito was just testing him, but there is one question that needs to be answered, what about Madara, he seems to have vanished.

as for a NaruHina moment, I can feel it in my bones we aren't too far of from a moment.
I think Madara is waiting for the right time to put his plan into action. That's where problems might start between him and Obito. Madara is trying for now to use Obito and he is waiting for the right opportunity to realize his plan. However, Obito does not trust Madara and he has his own plan. That's why I think that both know about that and both know that one will have to get rid of the other one for their respective plan to succeed.

When both were trying to get control over the Juubi, that was imo already a foreshadow of a probable fight between them in the future.

As far as a NaruHina moment is concerned, will it be like GreatKungLao described it: Naruto revealing once again how important Hinata and his friends are to him or will it be through a particular action?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 am

Irielo wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Well this fight only has a short time left to go, it seems like Obito was just testing him, but there is one question that needs to be answered, what about Madara, he seems to have vanished.

I think Madara is waiting for the right time to put his plan into action. That's where problems might start between him and Obito. Madara is trying for now to use Obito and he is waiting for the right opportunity to realize his plan. However, Obito does not trust Madara and he has his own plan. That's why I think that both know about that and both know that one will have to get rid of the other one for their respective plan to succeed.

When both were trying to get control over the Juubi, that was imo already a foreshadow of a probable fight between them in the future.

As far as a NaruHina moment is concerned, will it be like GreatKungLao described it: Naruto revealing once again how important Hinata and his friends are to him or will it be through a particular action?
naruto was able to  push forward and was  not only reminded about his ninja way but about never giving up.  thanks to hinata, he was able to resolve himself in so many ways.  he didn't let obito get to him because  he knew by his side he had one person(and others) who never gave up on him and never stopped believing in him and that person was hinata. in this chapter obito was yet again told by naruto about his ninja way and who reinforced that ninja way earlier hmm.. yes it was hinata. because of her, naruto was able to come this far and because of her naruto was able to lift the spirits of the alliance( with a little help from hashi) she may not have been there all the time ( a lot of screentime) but when she is with naruto, there is a difference in his actions, his belief gets stronger every time  etc

I think that naruto will fully understand that hinata Is the reason why he was maturing, why he was able to push forward, why his belief got stronger and why his feelings for her were different and stonger than the feelings he used to hold for sakura(as well as he feelings he holds for his friends)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 pm

lily567 wrote:naruto was able to  push forward and was  not only reminded about his ninja way but about never giving up.  thanks to hinata, he was able to resolve himself in so many ways.  he didn't let obito get to him because  he knew by his side he had one person(and others) who never gave up on him and never stopped believing in him and that person was hinata. in this chapter obito was yet again told by naruto about his ninja way and who reinforced that ninja way earlier hmm.. yes it was hinata. because of her, naruto was able to come this far and because of her naruto was able to lift the spirits of the alliance( with a little help from hashi) she may not have been there all the time ( a lot of screentime) but when she is with naruto, there is a difference in his actions, his belief gets stronger every time  etc

I think that naruto will fully understand that hinata Is the reason why he was maturing, why he was able to push forward, why his belief got stronger and why his feelings for her were different and stonger than the feelings he used to hold for sakura(as well as he feelings he holds for his friends)
Like chapter 647, Naruto's resolve not to "look back" but forward is an echo of Hinata's motivation in chapter 633 to "move forward". In this current chapter, Naruto uses his nindo once again while answering Obito. Indeed, thanks to Hinata (confession - 437 and speech - 615), he remembered about his values and realized how worthy they are.

Something else now. I'm curious to know what was Sasuke thinking about or if he was thinking about something when Obito was talking to Naruto about friends' betrayal. The panel(s) focused especially on Sasuke. In other words, does it only hint the probable Naruto vs Sasuke's fight or was Sasuke shown in order to suggest that Obito's words are influencing him, that he might think twice before "betraying" Naruto?

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-650/page-17

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm

^ I think Sasuke's thoughts are uncertain, because Kishimoto wants to keep his next move a secret for the time being. Ever since Sai questioned Juugo about Sasuke's true intentions, and the best he could reply with was a "Hell if I know!" was implied Sasuke might want something else than what he's claimed he does. That's just my take on it, though, could be wrong.

Anyways, decent chapter! The last page was the best part, as it seems like it might be the start of Sasuke's perfect susano form, similar to the one Madara used against the five kages? If it is, that would be so cool...
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Decent chapter. Glad things are moving along, but it's still dragging for me in some ways. I would like to see more involvement from the other shinobi, and preferably more Hinata since Kishi has made a point to put a panel or two of her in recent chapters. Something should happen soon. It's just a matter of when. Oh, and Obito still is being a little bitch, big surprise.
At least Kakashi will be back soon.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down