Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

+11
Strawberry
NaruHina <3
NekoKimio
Icarus
JulaShona
lily567
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
Irielo
Mustang
GreatKungLao
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions Empty Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:41 pm

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/651

This was epic as hell...

And Obito... He saw in Naruto what he could have become, if he let his friends fill the whole in his heart... I'm so sorry for Obito.

Damn Madara, this is all his fault that Obito became like this.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Yes and it seems like the fight is over, now to chop that tree down.

It was also pretty epic that everyone (except for Sakura) using the Rasengan, even Hinata could use it, that was awesome, also the other thing I noticed was the Chakra cloak that they received, I guess there is a little way to go with the fight, since there is still Madara and the Shinju to take down.

One foe down, two more to go.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

I personally hope that Obito is not dead yet. Defeated, but not killed. I think after he saw in Naruto himself once again, what he could have become, if he let his friends to fill his hole in his heart, he maybe the one to play important role in the future fight with Madara, where Obito finally redeeme himself.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

I liked this chapter. The rookies landing rasengan together looked impressive. So their will to help Naruto increased the Kurama's chakra level in them and Naruto helped them to perform rasengan. I don't know if Obito has been defeated for good but it seems that the dreams he had before (becoming Hokage...) are coming back to him.

What is Madara now doing or what will be his next step? He will try to take advantage of the situation now imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Madara's ultimate plan can now take shape, I think we will see that in the next chapter, but as for now, like GreatKungLao said Obito is beaten but not dead, there is still Kakashi that needs to return, Obito will make one final act of redemption, finishing off Madara and destroying the tree before ultimately dying himself.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Irielo wrote:I liked this chapter. The rookies landing rasengan together looked impressive. So their will to help Naruto increased the Kurama's chakra level in them and Naruto helped them to perform rasengan. I don't know if Obito has been defeated for good but it seems that the dreams he had before (becoming Hokage...) are coming back to him.
I think that in future chapters Obito might do same thing, as Jiraya, Nagato, Itachi and a lot of others: intrust his dreams to Naruto.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I think that in future chapters Obito might do same thing, as Jiraya, Nagato, Itachi and a lot of others: intrust his dreams to Naruto.
Obito is now confused because he asked himself why are all these images coming to his mind. Like you wrote, he might in the future give the challenge to Naruto to succeed in achieving his dreams. I would like to see an interaction between him, Minato and Kakashi as well. He should really apologize to his Sensei for what he did.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm

I like the message, that Kishimoto gave with this chapter.

Obito was defeated not because he is weak (he is actually strong as solo), but because he is alone right now. The one who is with bonds with people is the winner. Means that you need to be with people around you to achieve your dreams, you can't do everything alone.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Great chapter :D!!!

Though....I can't help but shake the feeling Madara is going to show up and say something that everything couldn't have worked better than he thought. I remember saying he needed Sage mode to regain control (forgive me, need refresher on that part). Seems like only one left is Madara.

Thing is, that blow must have killed Obito at the end cause something was coming out of him...not sure what though. If that happens, won't Madara's plan go poof because the undead (specifically him) can't become the host of the 10 tails.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 pm

I was left stunningly speechless.
This chapter was literally self-explanatory and it was a very epic chapter. :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:57 pm

I was still sleepy when I was reading this chapter but was Obito seriously using a DNA sword?!? That little tool broke like nothing against the Susono+Rasengan combo attack.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:14 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:I was still sleepy when I was reading this chapter but was Obito seriously using a DNA sword?!?  That little tool broke like nothing against the Susono+Rasengan combo attack.
lol dna sword but now that you mention it and now that I think about it , it does look like the structure of a dna molecule. well what do you know, I didn't know kishi was into biology

jokes aside
there was a saying now what was it
oh yes it was ' I didn't see that coming'
now I think the rookies will have more roles in the upcoming chapters
what I noticed was that it was saying that someone who has their hearts filled will win
naruto has the friendship of his friends, the bonds he made with them, the love of a woman(hinata), parents and mentors.
his heart is no longer empty because it was filled a long time ago
naruto through his determination, feelings and actions was showing obito what could have happened if he didn't do what e is doing now

now I was saying that the rookies will have more roles in the upcoming chapters, now I think that we might see more of hyuuga's ability(hinata's true strength since we haven't seen her full ability as yet)

I think that kakashi had a little something to do with obito remembering his goals(idk just a feeling)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:59 am

This was an amazing chapter!

I found the sword from Obito very interesting. I have no idea why it had the form of a dna helix. it look kind of creepy, but cool at the same time.
And man! Naruto called everyone to him and let them into Kurama's tails, so that they can use big Rasengan. This was really epic. But I felt that Neji would have been much better then Sai. It gave me the feelings that Kishi killed Neji, so that everyone could participate with Naruto in Kurama's tails.Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions 3516892631 
I smiled when I saw Lee asking himself if he could do that. I mean... for the first time he can use a Nin-Jutsu! Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions 3497021318 

I'm happy, that Obito is defeated now. After that the real actions will come...! I hope so. Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions 3725747089
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 am

I wonder what shape Obito's mettle will be in after this attack. And why Kishimoto has brought to our attantion, yet again, that Kakashi and Obito are still linked.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:05 am

Icarus wrote:I wonder what shape Obito's mettle will be in after this attack. And why Kishimoto has brought to our attantion, yet again, that Kakashi and Obito are still linked.
That's a very good point. I thought this link was broken when Obito became the Juubi's Jin but actually, it seems that this link became even stronger as if they could communicate through telepathy. In the last chapters, Kakashi was talking to Obito and I thought he was talking to himself. I'm now starting to ask myself if Obito could hear his words. If that's the case, then Kakashi did a psychological job in order to stop his old friend without knowing because in this chapter, he is asking himself "Are we connected?"

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:19 am

In the next chapter Madara will appear in all his glory and will say "Everything goes just as I planned" *Aizen style*

We still have to remember, that Madara has trump card, that still wasn't used.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:02 am

So we basically have Obito TnJing himself and pretty much accepting the ass whooping he's about to receive.

Justice has a fine taste.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:49 am

I actually feel bad for Obito.

He would've been an awesome mentor for Naruto, because him and Naruto are so similar...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:21 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I actually feel bad for Obito.

He would've been an awesome mentor for Naruto, because him and Naruto are so similar...
NO. YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:42 pm

^ LOL! xD

Anyways, good chapter. I like seeing the Konoha 11 in action again, and Sasuke's perfect susano form was great. I really do hope Obito is done for now. No more stalling, they finally got through him (literally) so it's a great chance to end this fight. I don't know who to root for final villain: Madara, The Shinju or possibly Orochimaru. We'll see.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm

51-mustang wrote:Madara's ultimate plan can now take shape, I think we will see that in the next chapter, but as for now, like GreatKungLao said Obito is beaten but not dead, there is still Kakashi that needs to return, Obito will make one final act of redemption, finishing off Madara and destroying the tree before ultimately dying himself.
^This is how I see it going down. Personally I think it would be a bit much to go into another big fight, this time against Madara right after finishing Obito. We're still on the clock after all...of course unless there is another explanation for that Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions 3725747089 

As for today's manga, It was a good one. I will brag a bit and say i saw the Susanoo cloaked Kurama mode coming, and Epic it was. As for the team rasengan combo loved it as well, though i didn't see it coming I was more expecting the edo kages to preform the "path clearing attack", however this works just fine. The only thing i wasn't too fond of was the DNA sword, interesting yea...but meh, after that epic description, i was hoping for (if not something cooler looking) at least something that would've done more Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions 3725747089 To me if it wasn't going to do much, the whole description of it being this super badass sword belonging the the so6p himself, could've been left out.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm

I wonder if could have Naruto see himself in Obito and imagine, where he could have been with same circumstances...
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:02 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I wonder if could have Naruto see himself in Obito and imagine, where he could have been with same circumstances...
Spoiler:
Unfortunately for Obito, he fell in the Uchihas' curse... Naruto would have probably let Kyuubi eat him if he did not come back to his senses.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:10 am

Am I the only one still wondering about Sasuke's statement ?
did Madara und Hashi join forces one time or something?
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:55 am

Dajasha wrote:Am I the only one still wondering about Sasuke's statement ?
did Madara und Hashi join forces one time or something?
In Hashirama's flashback Madara was fighting against him along side with Kyuubi and he used his Susano to create an armor/cloak for Kurama.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next