Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

+11
Strawberry
NaruHina <3
NekoKimio
Icarus
JulaShona
lily567
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
Irielo
Mustang
GreatKungLao
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

Post by Dajasha Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:58 am

^Aaaah okay thank you :)
I guess it slipped through my mind
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 am

Dajasha wrote:^Aaaah okay thank you :)
I guess it slipped through my mind  
Here it is http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/621/4
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:43 am

NekoKimio wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:I actually feel bad for Obito.

He would've been an awesome mentor for Naruto, because him and Naruto are so similar...
NO. YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW.
Lol! Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions - Page 2 4028117814 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:50 am

The Obito what if scene really made me sad that he wasn't a hero. Him and Naruto would have been the best of friends if Obito never went psycho.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:39 am

Nasch wrote:The Obito what if scene really made me sad that he wasn't a hero. Him and Naruto would have been the best of friends if Obito never went psycho.
I hear you...Kakashi and Obito would've been an ill tag team. Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions - Page 2 307861855 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Nasch wrote:The Obito what if scene really made me sad that he wasn't a hero. Him and Naruto would have been the best of friends if Obito never went psycho.
Yeah, everything could have been different...
Spoiler:
Madara is just played his cards well, using Obito's sadness and darkness for his own goals, that he wasn't ready to share with Obito from very beginning. Hero became a puppet of Dark Lord...
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:58 pm

omg that fanart went straight to mah feels.

So... who else is REALLY excited about next weeks chapter?
Does anyone else think Madara has something planned for our favorite white eyed girl?
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Actually, I'm not sure if Obito has been defeated for good. Have to wait for next week... Anyway, in case he is still not defeated, I think he won't have any control over himself because now, all these pictures coming to his mind about this "what if" are troubling him. Therefore, I can imagine a confused Obito who will lose control and in this kind of situation who knows what could happen?

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:50 am

Dianahinkle wrote:omg that fanart went straight to mah feels.

So... who else is REALLY excited about next weeks chapter?
Does anyone else think Madara has something planned for our favorite white eyed girl?
I don't think so, it would be kind of random and out of place, but her time is coming... just wait. Chapter 651 discussion and Chapter 652 Predictions - Page 2 2697176399 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2