Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

+12
Strawberry
Batokusanagi
Aelita
Fallere825
Rasengan671
Bubbles
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
NaruHina <3
JulaShona
lily567
Mustang
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions Empty Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 pm

things are going from bad to worse.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/646

and guess who shows up in this chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions Empty Re: Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm

51-mustang wrote:things are going from bad to worse.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/646

and guess who shows up in this chapter.
I guess old man hokage is still there and is madara's trump card is to start the genjutsu
also that was one hell of a history lesson
so the theory about the sage of sixth paths being an uzumaki has, well, gone through the window. he was a prince .
and about the dream that madara talked about earlier was explained here
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions Empty Re: Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

Post by JulaShona Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:17 pm

That was an very, very interesting and informative chapter.
I never thought it would be like that. I kind of felt that there might be in some way a princess, but like that!? That it awesome!Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 2066170396 
And for some reason I believe that the princess already had the Hyûga eyes, and like Twin Steps explained that the SO6P might posessed the Byakugan to discover chakra it would make sense. >>> He had the eyes from the mother and learned to use them with the chakra inside him and discovered it as chakra. Just my speculation.Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 1083899712 
And a weird feeling kind of tells me that Hinata might has a connection with that princess. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking because Hinata is IMO like a little princess.Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 2455688457

Spoiler:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:26 pm

^ Probably. Never say nothing is not possible in Naruto. 

This chapter was really intense, I didn't know the SO6P was a prince, and I liked the biblical reference. Madara's boss as always, Sarutobi finally wants 
To step in (lol). Sakura gets panel time, Sasuke looks like... Sasuke.

Juubi is one bad mofo, my heart stopped when he grabbed those people and they just died from contact.
Next chapter WILL be amazing, I know it. Killerbee needs more panel time.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Well the tree of might (I mean the god tree) I don't know I am confused between the two of them anyway. we are heading into the last moments, just a little more to go.

also I don't think too many people died, remember Sakura is a main character and I feel that even though that is the case she was still injured by the tree of might and then there is the concern for our good friend Hinata.

I have a feeling that the next chapter which is 21 pages is going to have a massive event, it seems that they have to fight this thing without relying on Chakra.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:53 pm

In other thread I picked 647 as a chapter, where will be next NaruHina moment. And for some reason, I can feel that I could be right. I hope at least. Because Naruto is injured, everyone is in danger, Hinata can easily come in to perform another power-up for Naruto, maybe this time it will be physicall, maybe some chakra sharing or the kiss? And of course, since we didn't get Hinata during all this massacre should make Naruto worry about her a lot in the next chapter. Maybe Hinata will be catched by God Tree, but since her perfect chakra control she will be able to resist it a bit longer, so Naruto could come and save her one more time?

And I really enjoyed another course of history of Naruto universe. It was really educational and interesting. This is why Kishimoto's manga is so great, he actually cares about details of the world he created.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:12 am

Yes but Sakura's chakra control is also flawless as well, and yet she was injured by the god tree.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 am

I agree with you 100 percent.

Except for the kiss, lol. That's a little too soon, and NH relationship is based on a slow progressing relationship which makes it unique. I think a kiss at a time like this is a bit risky, maybe a tight hug.

All I want to know is if the Konoha 11's okay! I mean like, wow.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:18 am

51-mustang wrote:Well the tree of might (I mean the god tree) I don't know I am confused between the two of them anyway. we are heading into the last moments, just a little more to go.

also I don't think too many people died, remember Sakura is a main character and I feel that even though that is the case she was still injured by the tree of might and then there is the concern for our good friend Hinata.

I have a feeling that the next chapter which is 21 pages is going to have a massive event, it seems that they have to fight this thing without relying on Chakra.
"Tree of Might" is probably the best nickname for the god tree. Also, we are up to chapter 646 and STILL no sign of Kakashi. I know that I would like a Naruhina moment, especially since Minato's kunai is close to Hinata. I reallllllly hope she is still ok, especially the craziness that just happened involving the tree of might.

Now....to take my Naruhina glasses off for one moment...ahem...
My personal guess is that Kakashi is going somehow be unaffected from the infinite Tsukuymuyo due to being in the Kumai dimension and he returns just after the plan been activated (i'll be surprised if Obito completely forgets to bring Kakashi back from Kumai dimension before initiating the plan). Now...I think I might be cursed for saying this...but this is something I have a bad feeling that this might happen and this gut feeling isn't going way...Note I could be very wrong about this....alright....hit the ME3 song "An End Once and For All"...Kakashi destroys the eye ontop of the Tree of Might, freeing everyone...but at the cost of his life. Meanwhile, Obito at first is reaping in his so called "victory", but he then notices Rin...who in fact glares at him very angrily to the point of being disgusted of Obito. Well, what do you guys think?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:18 am

Hinata caught by the god tree, oh I can see the parallels now. lol Naruto rescues her and there we have it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:26 am

Hinata being caught by the God Tree? I don't want her to be near death... again. And what is this thing people are talking about her being a 'princess'? She's not a princess, right?

And where exactly was Sarutobi's butt? Was he doing the Madara and was watching the fight go on?

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 676744975 What if Shino died and no one even noticed? Lmao, that'd be so rude, yet funny at the same time!

Last edited by Strawberry on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting is not allowed (ANBU: Strawberry))
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 am

Well she is the heir to the most prestigious clan in the village, so that makes her closest to a princess.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:36 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:Hinata being caught by the God Tree? I don't want her to be near death... again. And what is this thing people are talking about her being a 'princess'? She's not a princess, right?

And where exactly was Sarutobi's butt? Was he doing the Madara and was watching the fight go on?
Nobody said that Hinata is a princess. I was the one who only told that she is IMO like a little princess.Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 2617627483 Because she's in a high position and gentle, cute, beautiful, brave, smart and graceful.Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 789588777 Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 3497021318 

51-mustang wrote:Well she is the heir to the most prestigious clan in the village, so that makes her closest to a princess.
Agree.Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 1906553478

51-mustang wrote:Well she is the heir to the most prestigious clan in the village, so that makes her closest to a princess.
I imagened myself how Hinata would be caught by that god tree. But she is resisting to die right now and is struggling with all her might. And maybe she will get in that critical situation a power up! Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 3497021318
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:58 am

You know I just thought of something just a little while ago, let's see what you guys think of it, now just remember this is just a theory, so here it goes.

Now in Japanese folklore Kaguya came from the moon, so if she represents the moon in some regard, who is the female that represents the sun? Hinata right well the only living one that comes close to sun since her name is a reference to the sun, mean a Place in the sun or sunny place.

if I remember correctly the sun is an opposite of the moon, and since the sun and the moon are some what rivals in some stories, this would be pretty fitting for Hinata as well to fight along side Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:56 am

My bad. Lol!

I never thought of that, but isn't Naruto really like the sun? Attitude, clothes and all?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:01 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:My bad. Lol!

I never thought of that, but isn't Naruto really like the sun? Attitude, clothes and all?
That's what I always thought, too.
I always thought that Hinata would represent the Moon and the night. And Naruto the sun and the day. Due to the colors and behaviour.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:40 am

I know right? I think that's so cute.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:33 am

My prediction to 647:

Obito: There is just one more element left to make God Tree's flower to blossom - a blood of young female Hyuuga must be splitted.
Naruto: *looks around in search of Hinata*
Obito: Are you looking for this, Naruto?!

Naruto looks at Obito, who is holding Hinata is some kind of cage made from one of his black balls.

Naruto: She has nothing to do with this!!! LET HER GO!!!
Obito: You think I didn't noticed what you feel towards that girl? You think I didn't noticed, that she is your driving force? It looks I'm lucky to do two things at once: perform Moon Eye and destroy the most precious person of all-mighty Uzumaki Naruto, so you will know, how I felt back in the past... *Obito creates some kind of spear from his black ball*

Naruto recklessly jumps for Hinata and catches the spear with his stomach. End of the chapter.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:05 am

GreatKungLao wrote:My prediction to 647:

Obito: There is just one more element left to make God Tree's flower to blossom - a blood of young female Hyuuga must be splitted.
Naruto: *looks around in search of Hinata*
Obito: Are you looking for this, Naruto?!

Naruto looks at Obito, who is holding Hinata is some kind of cage made from one of his black balls.

Naruto: She has nothing to do with this!!! LET HER GO!!!
Obito: You think I didn't noticed what you feel towards that girl? You think I didn't noticed, that she is your driving force? It looks I'm lucky to do two things at once: perform Moon Eye and destroy the most precious person of all-mighty Uzumaki Naruto, so you will know, how I felt back in the past... *Obito creates some kind of spear from his black ball*

Naruto recklessly jumps for Hinata and catches the spear with his stomach. End of the chapter.
If that would be the case, we need to know why blood from a female Hyûga is needed. And that's where my theory would fit into this. Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 2271151913 Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 3027595017 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:47 am

That's highly unlikely, they'd probably have to dedicate a whole chapter or 2 of why female Hyuga blood is needed. Plus, why would Obito have a reason to hurt her in a different way than the others?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:05 am

This was an amazing chapter! I did not expect that history lesson, but it was very interesting. So, the S06P was a Prince. Also, the very first human to get chakrra was Princess Kaguyu. I got a bit of biblical reference from that, with the forbidden fruit and all.

As for the Princess having Byakugan eyes? Maybe she gained the byakugan from the chakra? Since everyone apparently were just normal humans beforehand. SO6P could have inherited these powers as well. This could be the perfect chance for the Hyuga to come in. I'm very excited for the next chapter, and it's going to be longer this time too! :D
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am

This was a brilliant chapter, absolute 10/10. I know I always say that (Sue me, it's a fantastic manga), but this one especially so. We finally got some backstory on the Sage, Tobirama proved yet again he's a beast, Hiruzen woke up his from nap and saved Naruto, and we got to see people get their life force and chakra sucked from them!

That was my favorite part, watching all the fodders getting killed. Really set the tone of how chaotic and hectic and deadly a war can get. Even Sakura got tagged and injured.

What I found interesting was Sasuke and Jugo's calm demeanor toward the situation. Plus, they still had Kurama's Chakra Cloak, yet the tree didn't make a grab for them and it swarmed those with more chakra, like Bee and especially Naruto, who was absolutely bombarded by the branches. Seems weird they wouldn't be prime targets. Absolutlye can't wait for next chapter. 21 pages to boot, hells yes!
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:35 am

About the Byakugan... Wasn't it the first to become the eye kekkei genkai's?
Along with the Rinnegan, and the Sharigan?

The next chapter will be out on next Tuesday, right?

That's why y'all keep comparing the princess and Hyuga's together?

Last edited by Strawberry on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting is not allowed (ANBU: Strawberry))
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Yes, because the Hyuga just have to come in at some point! Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions 3516892631 
This could be the perfect chance! I wouldn't mind learning the names of the sons. I mean they became Senju and Uchiha. Maybe Princess Kaguya wielded the Byakugan?

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:22 pm

I hope so!

But I have a small feeling that the Hyuga's will be brought up after the war.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next