Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

+15
meow69
itachi75
kagome1991
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Mustang
Aelita
Nineslashmonk
Bubbles
engetsu
NaruHina <3
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
lily567
phungnana
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions Empty Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by phungnana Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 pm

phungnana

Back to top Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by lily567 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:39 pm

yes and I read it, I wanted to jump up and down bt it is 1 o clock in the morning and I definitely don't want to wake my parents

ps why when there is epicness a break follows after Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 2801306734
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm

I predict next chap will be a whole Minato/ Yin Kyuubi talk and/or flashback thing. Yin Kyuubi apparently knows what Yang Kurama does so maybe we'll get a flashback to the Pain invasion and the whole Jin training that happened in Kumo as Minato is interested in Naruto's Sage Mode. Probably not though.
Rest of the chap is Naruto/Sauce/Tobiramamamabobama keeping Juubito at bay until Minato stops his convo with YinQB and ends with Minato finally giving Naruto the Yin chakra.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 pm

What was important in today's chapter was this thing about "onmyoudon". So even Edo Tenseis can die because of Obito's current power and Sasuke seems to listen and observe carefully... what is he thinking?

Obito has even become more arrogant and is trying to trap Minato and Naruto by provoking them.

Tobirama is their boss there. He is lecturing Naruto and his father and he helped Naruto to land a rasengan on Obito's back. That was nice. Have to wait one more week because today, still stuck with that Obito...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I predict next chap will be a whole Minato/ Yin Kyuubi talk and/or flashback thing. Yin Kyuubi apparently knows what Yang Kurama does so maybe we'll get a flashback to the Pain invasion and the whole Jin training that happened in Kumo as Minato is interested in Naruto's Sage Mode. Probably not though.
Rest of the chap is Naruto/Sauce/Tobiramamamabobama keeping Juubito at bay until Minato stops his convo with YinQB and ends with Minato finally giving Naruto the Yin chakra.

You're right. I forgot about Kurama's half and how Minato gets surprised to see Naruto using Sennin mode. Nice prediction...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Even though you guys hate parallels... I do too, depending on the information behind it, but I caught a slight NH=MK moment in this chapter.  Notice when Juubito/Neji was talking down to Minato/Hinata he didn't say anything, just like Hinata! But instead thought everything was his fault and saying this war started because of him, letting his insecurity get the best of him like a certain Hyuga. Just like Hinata when Naruto protected her, and she was feeling bad not being able to protect him. But Naruto/Kushina defended his dad like he did with Hinata, not being able to take all the insults Juubito/Neji was throwing at Minato/Hinata. I hope this didn't confuse y'all.  And just because Hinata wasn't in this chapter doesn't mean that there was no NH moment, even if it was small.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 8894463 Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 3359730729

Add on to this if you think I missed something!

Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm on my phone)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:59 pm

So...does that mean Hiruzen bit the dust for good?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 pm

engetsu wrote:So...does that mean Hiruzen bit the dust for good?

I don't think so because Obito was still not in his So6P form when he hit Hiruzen. Hiruzen might have stayed behind to help the alliance if they decided to attack. That's my opinion though.

Regarding this parallels' issue, I prefer not to make such comparison. That's a quite natural pattern when an enemy or opponent possesses power, he will behave arrogant and will provoke. That's a way to weaken psychologically the one(s) standing face to him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:Even though you guys hate parallels... I do too, depending on the information behind it, but I caught a slight NH=MK moment in this chapter.  Notice when Juubito/Neji was talking down to Minato/Hinata he didn't say anything, just like Hinata! But instead thought everything was his fault and saying this war started because of him, letting his insecurity get the best of him like a certain Hyuga. Just like Hinata when Naruto protected her, and she was feeling bad not being able to protect him. But Naruto/Kushina defended his dad like he did with Hinata, not being able to take all the insults Juubito/Neji was throwing at Minato/Hinata. I hope this didn't confuse y'all.  And just because Hinata wasn't in this chapter doesn't mean that there was no NH moment, even if it was small.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 8894463 Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 3359730729

I kind of got this impression as well actually, but I thought it might have just been me.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Bubbles wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:Even though you guys hate parallels... I do too, depending on the information behind it, but I caught a slight NH=MK moment in this chapter.  Notice when Juubito/Neji was talking down to Minato/Hinata he didn't say anything, just like Hinata! But instead thought everything was his fault and saying this war started because of him, letting his insecurity get the best of him like a certain Hyuga. Just like Hinata when Naruto protected her, and she was feeling bad not being able to protect him. But Naruto/Kushina defended his dad like he did with Hinata, not being able to take all the insults Juubito/Neji was throwing at Minato/Hinata. I hope this didn't confuse y'all.  And just because Hinata wasn't in this chapter doesn't mean that there was no NH moment, even if it was small.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 8894463 Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions 3359730729

I kind of got this impression as well actually, but I thought it might have just been me.

Oh you weren't the only one who got this impression as well. If they ever get through with the battle with Obito and Madara, I would love to see Minato meet Hinata + see how she feels about him as well as Naruto's feelings about Hinata. Could be something to make up chapter 631.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:39 pm

I remember before cp 631, a lot of NaruHina fans including myself were expecting something coming from Minato about Hinata and NaruHina. What happened? A bad surprise: Minato asking about Sakura...

That's why now I try to read it without any NaruHina's subjectivity so that I don't get disappointed when there is no NaruHina moment. Today's chapter showed only that Naruto reacted accordingly to this personality. He does not like this kind of arrogant and provocative attitude. It might have some similarities with the Neji/Hinata's match but it can't be count as a NH moment imo.

To have a NaruHina moment, there should be an interaction coming from both characters. Cp 633 with Hinata's perspective of the holding hand moment supports NH but it is not to be considered as a NH moment.

For a NaruHina moment, there must be something coming from both side. With patience, a NaruHina moment might happen but if I'm going to read this manga with only NaruHina in my head, I might become impatient and begin to ask for a NH moment every week. I'm just trying to read it the same way I used when the pairing thing was not important to me so that I don't lose the main plot.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 am

Seriously guys, take off the shipping goggles, there was no Naruhina moment this chapter. Foreal that "parallel" some of you drew doesn't exist. Real parallels are blatant. Anyone who wasn't NH-biased wouldn't have drawn a connection that Minato feeling guilty about not being able to protect his wife is supposed to parallel Hinata feeling depressed over not protecting Naruto and that Chunnin exam Naruto getting at angry Neji is supposed to "parallel" him getting angry at Juubito, which itself is a hell of a stretch and doesn't even make complete sense. Is Minato not allowed to feel bad that it was his former student that killed his wife? It's not even the same type of guilty feeling, Hinata's insecurity stemmed from a feeling of her own lack of skill and ability, Minato felt like he had failed as a teacher. I mean what about the time the Raikage started talking smack about Minato and Naruto got angry? What about the time Sai started talking smack about Sasuke and he got angry? Wouldn't make more sense to say Naruto hates hearing people talk down about people he cares about in general?

Romance is a small subplot, don't go into every chapter with a shipper's frame of mind because more often than not, that chapter isn't about your ship. Minakushi can't even have a small moment without fans from other ships trying to jump on and claim a "parallel" moment for their own ship. How about appreciating Minakushi for the bond between Minato and Kushina instead of thinking about how it may benefit external ships for once?
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 am

Oh yeah this fight is about to get really good, can't wait to see what the other half of Kurama will be doing, maybe it is about time for Kurama to unite into one Bijuu since Minato would be a slight hindrance with just one arm, it was great to see Tobirama and Naruto working as a team, and damn Obito has become a real arrogant dick since he gained a certain amount of control over the Juubi.

Naruto finding a weakness now, it seems like there is only a little bit of the fight to go.

Also before I finish, let's not keep expecting a NaruHina moment for every chapter, it will happen we just need to be patient.

now my predictions of the next chapter will be these things.

1. We might see the two halves of Kurama unite.
2. Naruto, Sasuke, Minato and Tobirama will start to gain the upper hand in this fight.
3. Possible shipping moment, (but that is a slim possibility)
4. The Kage and Taka might arrive as the last moments of the battle begin to play out.
5. Kakashi will need to be showing up soon, it wouldn't be right without him around.

I doubt we will get too much on the third prediction, but the other 4 seem like good possibilities as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:44 am

Nice to see Naruto using sage mode again...i missed it. Tobirama not wasting a second (massive respect for him). I liked this chapter and i'm looking forward to whats going to happen next.

My possible predictions:
-Sage mode is limited so we might have some combos involving the second and Sasuke, to try and get Naruto to do as much damage as possible before it goes
-He might switch over to Hashirama and Madara and we'll see whats going on there
-This attack may be the opening Shikamaru and the alliance was hoping for, so we could get to see them jumping in and if everything goes in our favour (possible NH stuff, maybe the NH SS combos or stuff along those lines)
-a little talk with Minato and his half of the Kyuubi, he'll be proud of his son and we'll have the two halves coming together(maybe in chapter 644...personally i'd like to see Sage mode a little longer)
-Maybe the kages could arrive but i'm not so sure about this one.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:11 am

I don't think we will see an NH or an SS moment for at least another 6-8 chapters maybe even 10 at this stage, at the moment we still have the completion of the fight and the possible reuniting of Kurama's halves.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:37 am

You know guys, if Dark Kurama will inform Minato about everything what Naruto lived through with Light Kurama, he might mention Confession chapter...

You know, Dark Kurama said, that Naruto grew into a brat who really loves his parents... In 643 Dark Kurama might continue "And he also have a very nice girl that loves him as much as you did as parents *Hinata's confession flashback*". That would be sweet and more than possible. We don't know, how time goes inside "Bijuu Realm", so we probably might have a chapter, that will consist from dialogues on 80-90%. I really want for Minato to realize about Hinata in Naruto's life as soon as possible, probably even more than NH moment itself.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:50 am

Wow, this chapter was pretty great. I laughed when Tobirama said that both Minato and Naruto were mentally challenged (C'mon Tobirama, I can understand Naruto, but Minato? No way.) And boy, Obito pissed me off more than usual this chapter, with him talking down to Minato like that and everything, making him feel bad.

I was too happy Naruto knocked the crap out of him for talking shit about his dad because honestly to me at least once you start talking that kind of crap about Minato "the freakin' fourth Hokage", you deserve having your ass kicked. Hard.

Phew. I just had to let that out. ^^ Can't wait to see what happens next though.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:59 am

By the way, I was right about something. I have a debate once about Obito's words "How you can be sure this war will end so easily? My fellow judas", when Minato sliced him. I've been told, that he was reffering to Sasuke, because Obito wanted him on his side, but Sasuke betrayed him, but my point was is that Obito was also talking about Minato. Why? Because Obito was blaming Minato for Rin's death as well, not only Kakashi and I was right "You are always too late when it needed".

Can't blame Obito, because really, where Rin's and Kakashi's sensei was when they needed him so much?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:15 am

GreatKungLao wrote:By the way, I was right about something. I have a debate once about Obito's words "How you can be sure this war will end so easily? My fellow judas", when Minato sliced him. I've been told, that he was reffering to Sasuke, because Obito wanted him on his side, but Sasuke betrayed him, but my point was is that Obito was also talking about Minato. Why? Because Obito was blaming Minato for Rin's death as well, not only Kakashi and I was right "You are always too late when it needed".

Can't blame Obito, because really, where Rin's and Kakashi's sensei was when they needed him so much?

Spoiler:

According to Obito, everybody is wrong except him. That's why he talked like that to Minato this way in today's chapter. I hope that Kakashi will find a way to come too because he is an important part of this story. But will they be able to convince Obito the way he is now? I don't think so. The thing which might change him is if Madara does something which pisses him off, then I could see Obito turning against Madara and maybe changing his mind.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 am

Irielo wrote:The thing which might change him is if Madara does something which pisses him off
Performing sexy no jutsu with Rin's appearance.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:28 am

kagome1991 wrote:Wow, this chapter was pretty great. I laughed when Tobirama said that both Minato and Naruto were mentally challenged (C'mon Tobirama, I can understand Naruto, but Minato? No way.) And boy, Obito pissed me off more than usual this chapter, with him talking down to Minato like that and everything, making him feel bad.

I was too happy Naruto knocked the crap out of him for talking shit about his dad because honestly to me at least once you start talking that kind of crap about Minato "the freakin' fourth Hokage", you deserve having your ass kicked. Hard.

Phew. I  just had to let that out. ^^ Can't wait to see what happens next though.

when I read that plus the facial expressions I wanted to laugh out loud but it was one in the morning
tobirama: like father like son both mentally challenged
minato: i'm... im srry
but the fact of the matter that naruto caught on to the little hint that gamakichi left was good

tobirama: looks like he really does have a brain in that head of his

btw the way kishi drew kushina was good cause she is one pretty woman
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 am

Irielo wrote:

Spoiler:

According to Obito, everybody is wrong except him. That's why he talked like that to Minato this way in today's chapter. I hope that Kakashi will find a way to come too because he is an important part of this story. But will they be able to convince Obito the way he is now? I don't think so. The thing which might change him is if Madara does something which pisses him off, then I could see Obito turning against Madara and maybe changing his mind.

Everything you pointed makes sense. Of course Obito would also blame Minato for not being there when it mattered most but like you mentioned Minato had other places he had to be during that war.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:29 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:The thing which might change him is if Madara does something which pisses him off
Performing sexy no jutsu with Rin's appearance.

Lol. Seriously, maybe something which has to do with Madara's trump card. Let's see.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:40 am

Sorry to go off like that earlier its just this "Every Minakushi moment is really a NH/NS moment in disguise!" mentality really annoys me. Let Minakushi be about Minakushi, don't leech off of it just to make other ships seem more valid. This chapter had literally nothing to do with Hinata.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and felt myself getting really engaged with the story.

Tobirama was probably the MVP of the chapter, he's starting to grow on me. Sucks about Minato's arm. So I wonder, if the the Edo-Hokages die does that mean they just go back to the afterlife? Or is it like a DBZ deal where if you're killed while already being dead you and your soul cease to exist?

My favorite quote is probably "I have attained powers of the shinobi ancestors, you're menial common sense no longer applies to me" I'm like yup XD

Lmao at Naruto, just can't get a break. Just right after he had told Sauce to try to keep up too lol. His face and Tobirama's underwhelmed reaction was hilarious.

So the speculation that Obito held a grudge against Minato for not being there enough (which contributed to Obito being able to sever and nullify past feelings of comradery with Minato and allowed him to emotionlessly kill off his former Sensei and his wife) proved to be true. I actually aww'd really loud when Minato thought of Kushina and his newborn son. He really did love her <3.

I was also really glad that Naruto was able to figure out that senjutsu works against Obito by watching Gamachiki (Kishi's been having him play the dunce for a lot of the fight for some reason). Also I think this is Naruto's first time doing a single-handed rasengan XD You tell 'em Naruto!

I'm really curious for what's going to happen next chapter. Looks like Minato's going to have a little chat with the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra. It seems like this half of Kurama is aware of the interactions the Yang Kurama has had with Naruto, but I wonder what influence that has been on Yin Kurama.

@GreatKungLao I doubt it. Yin Kurama has this dark aura about him, so I doubt he'll stop to chat with Minato about Naruto's love life, since again, romance is a small subplot. More likely if he and Minato do end up having a chat, it'll be about more pressing and serious issues. If Hinata does wind up getting a mention, it'd probably be really small. (Besides comparing Hinata's love for Naruto to his parents' paternal love for him like that borders on creepy)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:44 am

I mean like seriously, Obito had a lot of nerve to say what he said in today's chapter. I couldn't help but take a double take when he said it to Minato. At least Minato was able to achieve his dreams (Being Hokage, getting Kushina and making a family with her (Naruto)), so for him to say all that to Minato just really really pissed me off.

I don't know. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously or something.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next