Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

+15
meow69
itachi75
kagome1991
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Mustang
Aelita
Nineslashmonk
Bubbles
engetsu
NaruHina <3
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
lily567
phungnana
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 am

kagome1991 wrote:I mean like seriously, Obito had a lot of nerve to say what he said in today's chapter. I couldn't help but take a double take when he said it to Minato. At least Minato was able to achieve his dreams (Being Hokage, getting Kushina and making a family with her (Naruto)), so for him to say all that to Minato just really really pissed me off.

I don't know. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously or something.

Not at all. This Obito after having destroyed this family dares to talk like that ?!? I hope Naruto will keep on bombing him with Rasengan. I hope Sasuke comes too and uses Chidori on him too. If tat could happen this way, that would be my reaction: MUHAHAHAHA!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:56 am

Aelita wrote:@GreatKungLao I doubt it. Yin Kurama has this dark aura about him, so I doubt he'll stop to chat with Minato about Naruto's love life, since again, romance is a small subplot. More likely if he and Minato do end up having a chat, it'll be about more pressing and serious issues. If Hinata does wind up getting a mention, it'd probably be really small. (Besides comparing Hinata's love for Naruto to his parents' paternal love for him like that borders on creepy)
I meant that it would be nice, if Dark Kurama mentioned all key moments in Naruto's life, which helped him to become who he is. And I think that Hinata is one of those huge key moments, that made Naruto who he is at today (98, 615 anybody?).

It was too long ago, since Kishimoto made chapter full of story moving and characters developing dialogues, so I would to like to see 643 as one of such chapters.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:06 am

Irielo wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:I mean like seriously, Obito had a lot of nerve to say what he said in today's chapter. I couldn't help but take a double take when he said it to Minato. At least Minato was able to achieve his dreams (Being Hokage, getting Kushina and making a family with her (Naruto)), so for him to say all that to Minato just really really pissed me off.

I don't know. Maybe I'm taking it too seriously or something.

Not at all. This Obito after having destroyed this family dares to talk like that ?!? I hope Naruto will keep on bombing him with Rasengan. I hope Sasuke comes too and uses Chidori on him too. If tat could happen this way, that would be my reaction: MUHAHAHAHA!

Oh thanks goodness, so I'm not taking it too seriously lol

I'm sure Naruto will continue on with the ass-kicking and Sasuke joins in on it too. Good Ol' Naruto not letting somebody like Obito talk crap about his daddy and then knocks the crap out of him for saying so. I'm pretty much the same way. You're gonna talk about my daddy and get away with it lol

Have a look at this, pretty much sums up what happened in the chapter: http://ne-ne-naruto.tumblr.com/post/57589775763/obito-to-minato-youre-always-late-obito-like
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:11 am

Well, you should say thanks to Obito for at least that he gave a valid point, why 631 doesn't mean anything:
Spoiler:
I mean the words about Minato's lack of ability to reckognize true behind people that he is meeting for the first time.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 am

i wish obito couldn't talk, if he couldn't the manga would be over by now and we wouldn't be trapped in inzanigi.
-
honestly every chpater is the same thing.
-
obito/madara/juubi gets more power, and tries to tnj the alliance, the alliance appears to bring the opponent down, rinse cycle repeat.
-
i hate this chapter becuase now we are just trapped in inzanigi again.
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 am

I'm sorry... I wasn't really expecting NH in this chapter either. I just saw something that kind of interested me. My bad.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:55 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I'm sorry... I wasn't really expecting NH in this chapter either. I just saw something that kind of interested me. My bad.

you could say that no one really expected NH is this chapter
anyway I will really like to see this conversation between minato and the other half of kurama's chakra
also I think it would be epic to see the looks on the faces of everyone because of the transformation naruto wil go through as well finding out the history behind the sage of sixth paths from this other half of kurama
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:03 am

Yes! I want to know! Kurama needs to tell us everything! I need to know more about the Sage of 6 paths.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 am

predictions for next chapter

1.Now that it is known sage jutsu works against Obito Naruto calls for back up from Fukasaku and Shima. As Naruto can communicate with Kurama now he allows them to sit on Naruto's shoulder.
2. Madara and Hashirama finish their battle.
3. Taka shows up
4.Minato talks with the yin half of Kurama and Minato transfers him to Naruto.

the chapter after that because of the first three Obito is open for a Sage Jutsu Tag team of Naruto with Fukasaku and Shima ,Hashirama and Jugo. Hashirama is able to use Sage jutsu. Jugo Naturally gathers Nature energy and I believe he can transfer it on a limited basis so he will a big part Maybe he gathers and passes as needed to Sasuke.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Well, you should say thanks to Obito for at least that he gave a valid point, why 631 doesn't mean anything:
Spoiler:
I mean the words about Minato's lack of ability to reckognize true behind people that he is meeting for the first time.

Spoiler:

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Well, you should say thanks to Obito for at least that he gave a valid point, why 631 doesn't mean anything:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nope, this is not what I meant. It's just that I was recetly pissed off by NS argument about that Minato was totally serious and definitely confirmed NarSak, because he difnitely knows his son is very well and he definitely can see, that Sakura is his girlfriend without a doubt, because Minato can understand everything, while been there for a few seconds. But Obito's charaterisation of Minato's ability to misunderstand people can finally blow up that argument in NS face.

About Obito, I never said, that his actions were good or that I can understand them. I'm only with his reasons, not actions. Remember, Naruto said that what kind of Hokage he could become if can't even save his friends? So what kind of Hokage Minato became if he wasn't even able to save his students (Obito and Rin)? That's why I find some sense in his words in 642 chapter. Sensei has a full responsibility for his students and he must be there, when his students needs him, especially when one of your students has a kunai with your seal to teleport.

And I still can't understand, why so much hate for Obito, but not Nagato? Nagato killed Jiraiya god dammnit!!!

Yeah, Jiraiya is just one, while Obito is responsible for Minato's and Kushina's death and others during attack on Konoha, of course he can't be compared -_- No, actions of both Obito and Nagato were cruel, brutal and cold hearted. While Nagato did redeemed himself, why there is no faith for Obito, who was one of the kindest characters in entire manga during his childhood? Sorry, but I'm not gonna say that old Obito is dead - if he was, then current Obito wouldn't have carried memories of his past self or care about them.

Once again, I'm not Obito's fan. My most favorite character is Naruto, not only in the manga, but in general, along side with Superman (lol). But I just don't want to throw away Obito like some trash, because I know, what kind and good person he was in the past and I want this person to come back and redeeme himself in any possible way.

I remember myself, when I was happy as hell, when Naruto smashed last body of Pain. I was like "Hell yeah! You deserve that, bastard! Now go and kill the real one, Naruto!". But then Nagato's revelation made me realize, that even the most heartless villain can redeeme himself.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:46 am

Nagato had a logical descent into cynicism where he tried to find a "real peace" solution through perpetual fear only after attempting the idealistic non-violent path that Yahiko tried to use to bring peace. Nagato saw first-hand that this idealism would never work, he saw it fail and he became cynical but still pragmatic. His plan made sense, it wasn't perfect, but it's a quick way to unite people in "fear" instead of Jiraiya's and Yahiko's "understanding".

Obito was an idealistic little kid who got kidnapped by some evil old guy,saw his love interest get murdered by his best friend, became disillusioned by the world and thought the best way to fix it was by rejecting reality as false and accepting an illusion as truth.

Obito is delusional, Nagato wasn't.

That isn't to say that I hate Obito though, I think he's a good villain, but his reasoning makes no sense and I think that's the whole point of his character; he's crazy and dangerous.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:55 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Regarding why Minato could not intervene at this time, I'm not going to repeat myself

Spoiler:

Now Nagato.
Spoiler:

Obito
Spoiler:

Next thing: Please don't let you influence by NS arguments. That's normal that NS will use everything to defend its pairing. Just make your way and enjoy NaruHina in all its beauty.
Sorry, I don't want to discuss eternally about that. That's a thread about predictions...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I'm sorry... I wasn't really expecting NH in this chapter either. I just saw something that kind of interested me. My bad.

I wasn't expecting either, I am just glad I decided not to get my hopes too high.

With MS translation actually, I saw potential new zombie bait for MK parallel.

Spoiler:

Anyhow, nice chapter, though I've officially decided that I won't be hoping for anymore pairing moments. I'll just let it comes when it comes.

Chapter highlights

1. Yin Kurama appears.
2. Naruto powerup incoming.
3. Possible Neo Sannin Sage Mode incoming.
4. Tobirama <3
5. Minato being more humanized.

I'm hyped for what's coming. The 5 kages, oro & company, senjutsu fighting, madara's plan, etc.

As for sage mode: I just think it's cool that last week, people were discussing whether or not Sakura was preparing for sage mode, and then very next chapter, it's confirmed senjutsu is juubito's weakness? x3

Last edited by Bubbles on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 am

Bubbles wrote:

I wasn't expecting either, I am just glad I decided not to get my hopes too high.

With MS translation actually, I saw potential new zombie bait for MK parallel.

Spoiler:

Anyhow, nice chapter, though I've officially decided that I won't be hoping for anymore pairing moments. I'll just let it co especially when it comes.
I think that is best for everyone and just wait till we get one who knows what kishi may surprise us with :D

Spoiler:
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 am

You know, it's kind of weird that Yin Kurama has a mind of his own, the only way I made sense of the whole "Minato has KC Mode" thing is that he didn't have to compete with Kyuubi's will to gain the chakra. So either Yin and Yang Kyuubi are quantum entangled wills where if one helps out there hosts the other will to, or something happened when Naruto's Yang chakra touched Minato's Yin Chakra and Yang Kyuubi's will bled into Minato's Yin Chakra.

Yin Kyuubi having a mind of it's own kind of makes Minato way superior to Naruto as Naruto had to train to achieve his KC mode and Minato just popped out of the grave and is flying around in KC Mode without a care in the world. I know he's a genius but it really makes Naruto look bad.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:You know, it's kind of weird that Yin Kurama has a mind of his own, the only way I made sense of the whole "Minato has KC Mode" thing is that he didn't have to compete with Kyuubi's will to gain the chakra. So either Yin and Yang Kyuubi are quantum entangled wills where if one helps out there hosts the other will to, or something happened when Naruto's Yang chakra touched Minato's Yin Chakra and Yang Kyuubi's will bled into Minato's Yin Chakra.

Yin Kyuubi having a mind of it's kind of makes Minato way superior to Naruto as Naruto had to train to achieve his KC mode and Minato just popped out of the grave and is flying around in KC Mode without a care in the world. I know he's a genius but it really makes Naruto look bad.

This whole time I was wondering when Minato was going to hand over yin kurama to Naruto. Perhaps that time is near.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:26 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:You know, it's kind of weird that Yin Kurama has a mind of his own, the only way I made sense of the whole "Minato has KC Mode" thing is that he didn't have to compete with Kyuubi's will to gain the chakra. So either Yin and Yang Kyuubi are quantum entangled wills where if one helps out there hosts the other will to, or something happened when Naruto's Yang chakra touched Minato's Yin Chakra and Yang Kyuubi's will bled into Minato's Yin Chakra.

Yin Kyuubi having a mind of it's own kind of makes Minato way superior to Naruto as Naruto had to train to achieve his KC mode and Minato just popped out of the grave and is flying around in KC Mode without a care in the world. I know he's a genius but it really makes Naruto look bad.

The So6P separated what was one entity into the 9 tailed beasts which had their own personalities and characteristics. Actually, maybe that's crazy from me to think about it, they could be devided into more entities with their own characteristics if one follows this logic. As far as Kurama is concerned, Naruto might have received the more aggressive half, whereas Minato, the calmer half which might have not showed any or that tough resistance.

And Naruto is still young. He has hated Kurama for a long time and a lot of the people did not like him because of Kurama. Kurama could feel it and his hatred grew bigger. Before calming this wild beast, Naruto had to know better about himself, about his roots and make peace with himself so that he could get control over Kurama and work together with him.

That would be better if Minato gives him the second half now because how the things are, Naruto is now in a better shape than him and I can imagine that he would still be useful even after giving this half to his son.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 am

Irielo wrote:

The So6P separated what was one entity into the 9 tailed beasts which had their own personalities and characteristics. Actually, maybe that's crazy from me to think about it, they could be devided into more entities with their own characteristics if one follows this logic. As far as Kurama is concerned, Naruto might have received the more aggressive half, whereas Minato, the calmer half which might have not showed any or that tough resistance.And Naruto is still young. He has hated Kurama for a long time and a lot of the people did not like him because of Kurama. Kurama could feel it and his hatred grew bigger. Before calming this wild beast, Naruto had to know better about himself, about his roots and make peace with himself so that he could get control over Kurama and work together with him.

That would be better if Minato gives him the second half now because how the things are, Naruto is now in a better shape than him and I can imagine that he would still be useful even after giving this half to his son.

you are right about naruto receiving the aggressive side of kurama
now why else will minato believe that naruto can control this power and believed he can overcome it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 am

@Bubbles

Yeah, I think so too, Naruto's chakra will then gain Yin/Yang qualities which would equal Obito's Yin/Yang release attacks that are able to kill Edo's, in this case, Madara.

@Irielo

I understand all that, I can guess that Kishimoto's angle with all this is introducing a "Dark Kurama" just like we got a "Dark Naruto" at the Waterfall of Truth and this is how Naruto will help Kyuubi get rid of his hate.

It's the fact that Minato can use KC mode without even knowing there was a will attached to the Yin chakra is what's leaving me sort of confused. Shouldn't he have known and fought Kyuubi's will for the chakra like Naruto did? I guess the question now is: why would Yin Kyuubi freely give his chakra to Minato?
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:
now why else will minato believe that naruto can control this power and believed he can overcome it

Minato even saw that Naruto could use Senjutsu, something he himself did not achieve. He compared Naruto to Jiraiya. He realizes that his son is strong enough now to hold the two halves of Kurama. Can't wait for that.

@ SenpaiSamaSan The only answer I could find is there might be a kind of connection or even telepathy between the two halves. That's maybe Naruto who did all the job there. By taking over his half, he could influence the other part as well. Sorry I can't for now come with a better answer. If that will be explained one day, Kishi only knows.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:57 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Minato even saw that Naruto could use Senjutsu, something he himself did not achieve. He compared Naruto to Jiraiya. He realizes that his sson is strong enough now to hold the two halves of Kurama. Can't wait for that.

@ SenpaiSamaSan The only answer I could find is there might be a kind of connection or even telepathy between the two halves. That's maybe Naruto who did all the job there. By taking over his half, he could influence the other part as well. Sorry I can't for now come with a better answer. If that will be explained one day, Kishi only knows.

and that is exactly what happened in this chapter
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:01 pm

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Minato even saw that Naruto could use Senjutsu, something he himself did not achieve. He compared Naruto to Jiraiya. He realizes that his sson is strong enough now to hold the two halves of Kurama. Can't wait for that.

Do you mean in chapter 642 ? Because I meant already before, when Naruto was able control Kurama and work with him or even when he met the other Bijuus.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Do you mean in chapter 642 ? Because I meant already before, when Naruto was able control Kurama and work with him or even when he met the other Bijuus.

yes that is what I meant
you did
looks like I have to read over again
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

@ lily and SenpaiSamaSan Just something I wanted to add. Do you remember when Minato came on the battlefield and when he was in Kurama mode, the half inside Naruto greeted him with respect and Naruto was proud about his father.

How could this half who was not in direct contact with Minato show so much respect if there was not a kind of communication already existing between the two halves?

I leave that question to you.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next