Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

+15
meow69
itachi75
kagome1991
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Mustang
Aelita
Nineslashmonk
Bubbles
engetsu
NaruHina <3
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
lily567
phungnana
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:38 am

lily567 wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
lily567 wrote:umm you guys apparently the raw pic  for 643
http:
are out if  you guys want to check it out the link is here
OMG! I would love it if it was the actual chapter! Something tells me it's fan-made though, so I won't get my hopes up.
I don't think it is fan made

http:
here is the translation
it may not be accurate but It is close enough
Pretty interesting. Hard to wait now. Thank you to post that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 am

Irielo wrote:
lily567 wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
lily567 wrote:umm you guys apparently the raw pic  for 643
http:
are out if  you guys want to check it out the link is here
OMG! I would love it if it was the actual chapter! Something tells me it's fan-made though, so I won't get my hopes up.
I don't think it is fan made

http:
here is the translation
it may not be accurate but It is close enough
Pretty interesting. Hard to wait now. Thank you to post that.
its no problem.
there is a web page on face book called naruto spoilers and predictions
they were posting and sharing it and I happened to be on facebook at that time so I checked it out before I posted it here then I looked for the translations
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 am

This chapter left me with the same feeling like the previous chapter. Confused, but curious at the same time. I thought it was kind of weird that Naruto's windstyle Rasengan didn't work on Obito, but SM. Because I always thought that the windstyle Rasengan was kind of a nature Jutsu and SM is some nature mode, or am I wrong? Or didn't it work because of Sasuke's Amaterasu? Well, that's what made me a little bit confused.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 764194726 
If there is someone who understood that, please explain that to me.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 3497021318 

At the end of the chapter I came up with this little prediction:

Spoiler:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 am

JulaShona wrote:This chapter left me with the same feeling like the previous chapter. Confused, but curious at the same time. I thought it was kind of weird that Naruto's windstyle Rasengan didn't work on Obito, but SM. Because I always thought that the windstyle Rasengan was kind of a nature Jutsu and SM is some nature mode, or am I wrong? Or didn't it work because of Sasuke's Amaterasu? Well, that's what made me a little bit confused.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 764194726 
If there is someone who understood that, please explain that to me.Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 3497021318 

At the end of the chapter I came up with this little prediction:

Spoiler:
I think when Naruto uses Sennjutsu, he becomes one with the nature surrounding. So any attack he will land, be it Rasengan or Rasenshuriken will be influenced by this chakra coming from the nature. When Naruto is in normal state, he does not have the power nor the pace he has when he uses Sennjutsu. That's why I think that any form of Jutsu he uses, will be automatically influenced by SM if he is already using it. That is just how I understand it though.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:38 am

Irielo wrote:
I think when Naruto uses Sennjutsu, he becomes one with the nature surrounding. So any attack he will land, be it Rasengan or Rasenshuriken will be influenced by this chakra coming from the nature. When Naruto is in normal state, he does not have the power nor the pace he has when he uses Sennjutsu. That's why I think that any form of Jutsu he uses, will be automatically influenced by SM if he is already using it. That is just how I understand it though.

Okay, now I kind of understand it. Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 2271151913 So Naruto is in SM some nature god or something like that, maybe that's why he could hurt Obito in that form, because Obito is on some god level, too .Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 2271151913

Thank you for the explanation! Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 1117378953
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:56 am

JulaShona wrote:
Irielo wrote:

Okay, now I kind of understand it. :hmmm:So Naruto is in SM some nature god or something like that, maybe that's why he could hurt Obito in that form, because Obito is on some god level, too .Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 2271151913

Thank you for the explanation! Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 5 1117378953
You're welcome! However, I would not say that Naruto is a kind of god in SM. He's superior than his normal state. Actually when he is in his normal state, everything he performs come from his own chakra but with Sennjutsu he can absorb the nature's chakra on the top of it. Now he knows that he can hurt Obito in SM but that does not mean that he is on the same level.

I still think that Obito has the upper hand and that will be very tough to bring him down. Obito did not expect to get surprised by Naruto's attack helped by Tobirama. He will definitely be more cautious next time. So, even in SM, to compete against the 10 tailed jin will be a difficult task...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:28 am

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the RAW untranslated version of the next chapter is up on mangahead.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Chapter 643 is out on mangapanda! Lets just say someone's birthday is coming up!  P.s. almost time for the war to end.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5