Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

+15
meow69
itachi75
kagome1991
GreatKungLao
Fallere825
Mustang
Aelita
Nineslashmonk
Bubbles
engetsu
NaruHina <3
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
lily567
phungnana
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

@Irielo

Kurama has shown respect to Minato because of his sacrifice along with Kushina; he knew them before he got seperated into two halves and given his change of heart he would show his respect.

The manga translations from mangastream has caused a bit of doubt for me when it comes to "telepathic" communication between both halves, and given Minato was not aware of the Yin Kyuubi's will until this week's chapter, I doubt Yin and YangQB have been conversing, as the jinchuuriki's are aware if that happens as what happens when Gyuuki and Kurama spoke to each other during the Six Jinchuuriki Paths fight.

Now I think Yin and Yang Kyuubi are aware of each other of course, and being part of the same mind allows them to think somewhat similarly, but I don't think they have been communicating throughout.

The problem of Yang Kyuubi influencing Yin Kyuubi is that if that were true, there would really be no need to introduce a new half of Kyuubi that already has the same respect and admiration for Naruto and Minato. If he was introduced it is to cause complications for Naruto, adding a new level of internal conflict.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:22 pm

Irielo wrote:@ lily and SenpaiSamaSan Just something I wanted to add. Do you remember when Minato came on the battlefield and when he was in Kurama mode, the half inside Naruto greeted him with respect and Naruto was proud about his father.

How could this half who was not in direct contact with Minato show so much respect if there was not a kind of communication already existing between the two halves?

I leave that question to you.

Spoiler:

to answer you question
the ying and the yang  together makes up lets say kurama's soul
one is darkness and the other is light
we all know that the one sealed inside of naruto was darkness half of kurama
now,  you could say that  minato's soul is pure and never held any hatred so I will be easier for the minato to use the light half of kurama

the ying and yang will always be connected
no matter if there are close are not there will always be a connection, in other words both halves can feel each other(sense each other)

kurama that is sealed inside of naruto you could say was purged of darkness and he holds more respect for others including naruto himself so I think that is probably the reason why he holds respect.
also naruto's determination is reminding kurama  of the times he spent with the old man (according to kurama) ,(geez kurama and naruto really are alike in terms of calling those way older than them  old man, well except for tsunade since she is a woman)

kurama remembers  the sage respected him and the other tail beast as well as the respect he holds for the sage.

I think I am missing something tho hmm...
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@Irielo

Kurama has shown respect to Minato because of  his sacrifice along with Kushina; he knew them before he got seperated into two halves and given his change of heart he would show his respect.

The manga translations from mangastream has caused a bit of doubt for me when it comes to "telepathic" communication between both halves, and given Minato was not aware of the Yin Kyuubi's will until this week's chapter, I doubt Yin and YangQB have been conversing, as the jinchuuriki's are aware if that happens as what happens when Gyuuki and Kurama spoke to each other during the Six Jinchuuriki Paths fight.

Now I think Yin and Yang Kyuubi are aware of each other of course, and being part of the same mind allows them to think somewhat similarly, but I don't think they have been communicating throughout.

The problem of Yang Kyuubi influencing Yin Kyuubi is that if that were true, there would really be no need to introduce a new half of Kyuubi that already has the same respect and admiration for Naruto and Minato. If he was introduced it is to cause complications for Naruto, adding a new level of internal conflict.

very good and interesting
it is far better than my explanation

I agree there I think naruto has one quarrel partner already, I don't think he needs two

Last edited by lily567 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : vocab error)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Bubbles wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:I'm sorry... I wasn't really expecting NH in this chapter either. I just saw something that kind of interested me. My bad.

I wasn't expecting either, I am just glad I decided not to get my hopes too high.

With MS translation actually, I saw potential new zombie bait for MK parallel.

Spoiler:

Anyhow, nice chapter, though I've officially decided that I won't be hoping for anymore pairing moments. I'll just let it comes when it comes.

Chapter highlights
Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 3 2617627483 
1. Yin Kurama appears.
2. Naruto powerup incoming.
3. Possible Neo Sannin Sage Mode incoming.
4. Tobirama <3
5. Minato being more humanized.

I'm hyped for what's coming. The 5 kages, oro & company, senjutsu fighting, madara's plan, etc.

As for sage mode: I just think it's cool that last week, people were discussing whether or not Sakura was preparing for sage mode, and then very next chapter, it's confirmed senjutsu is juubito's weakness? x3
Oh, good. Thought I was by myself for a second! Yes, we need more Tobirama he's so funny. Calling them dumb. Poor Minato and Naruto... its okay they're just saying that because y'all blonde.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:I'm sorry... I wasn't really expecting NH in this chapter either. I just saw something that kind of interested me. My bad.

I wasn't expecting either, I am just glad I decided not to get my hopes too high.

With MS translation actually, I saw potential new zombie bait for MK parallel.

Spoiler:

Anyhow, nice chapter, though I've officially decided that I won't be hoping for anymore pairing moments. I'll just let it comes when it comes.

Chapter highlights
Chapter 642 Discussion and 643 Predictions - Page 3 2617627483 
1. Yin Kurama appears.
2. Naruto powerup incoming.
3. Possible Neo Sannin Sage Mode incoming.
4. Tobirama <3
5. Minato being more humanized.

I'm hyped for what's coming. The 5 kages, oro & company, senjutsu fighting, madara's plan, etc.

As for sage mode: I just think it's cool that last week, people were discussing whether or not Sakura was preparing for sage mode, and then very next chapter, it's confirmed senjutsu is juubito's weakness? x3
Oh, good. Thought I was by myself for a second! Yes, we need more Tobirama he's so funny. Calling them dumb. Poor Minato and Naruto... its okay they're just saying that because y'all blonde.

don't you guys find it ironic(don't know if that's the right word to use) that obito who 'suppose' to be a sage got defeated by naruto who used sage art
in other word naruto turned into (transformed in to sage mode) a sage to defeat obito who apparently is a sage
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Didn't really think about that... but that's good to know! Let em' know who's boss naruto!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Regarding why Minato could not intervene at this time, I'm not going to repeat myself

Spoiler:

Now Nagato.
Spoiler:

Obito
Spoiler:

Next thing: Please don't let you influence by NS arguments. That's normal that NS will use everything to defend its pairing. Just make your way and enjoy NaruHina in all its beauty.
Sorry, I don't want to discuss eternally about that. That's a thread about predictions...
Minato, as a good sensei, could at least try to get Obito's body back from under stones and make a good funeral for him. If he was trying to do so, he could find out, that Obito's body is gone and probably to start thinking, that in some way he was rescued and try his best to find his student.

But no, no one was cared about Obito's body, they didn't even give him funeral he deserved for rescuing Rin and Kakashi. I think it's not good to perform funeral without a body if you are able to get it back. With powers they have in Narutoverse, I think it's not problematic to destroy some stones. Remember Hashirama's flashback? When he was at war, Senjus were making graves for shinobis even at the battlefield, to give a proper funeral for fallen ones. But Obito's body wasn't that precious for his sensei and friends it seems, cause even when the war was over, Minato and Kakashi didn't tried to check the place again, where Obito died. So again, Obito is right about Minato in some sense.

About Minato been in different places. Minato gave Kakashi kunai with seal to teleport as a present for Kakashi becoming jounin. Since Minato was the fastest back then, he could teleport to Kakashi and back to the place he was again, after dealing with problem his students have get.

P.S. As a note: I don't like everything I'm writing to protect Obito, but I find it interesting to protect the character and trying to see things from his point of view. Some things are only for discussion sake, cause I find it not interesting, when nobody likes Obito at all =( That boy needs the support he didn't have in the most dark times of his.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm

^If you want to find everything you can, even the most far-fetched to protect Obito, then it's up to you. "He could have this, he could have that...". It's always easy to find any excuse to blame or take the defense of someone...Like I wrote before, I won't write more about that, this is a thread about predictions.

@ lily and SenpaiSamaSan Thanks for your answers. Again an "internal conflict" for Naruto? Let's see. I'm really curious now how the matter will be dealt.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

^I don't want to slip into this argument or for this to run off topic but a couple of my thoughts:

Spoiler:

anyway just some stuff that came to mind after reading all the comments i figured i would share (sorry if its jumbled and error filled) please correct me if i'm wrong anywhere.

And now back on topic:
I was just thinking since it seems senjutsu has some effect on Juubito wouldn't it be funny and even more badass if Tobirama were to come out with some senjutsu of his own in the next chapter? lol
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:34 pm

@ Lickstermik

Spoiler:

That would be nice if Tobirama could do that to. I really like his role and his behavior on the battlefield.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add something in the spoiler)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 pm

To come back to Kurama's halves and by "internal conflict", would it be possible if Naruto received the Yin half that one half would support Naruto and the other half not leading btw to a kind of fight opposing the two halves inside of him?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 am

You know what, now when Obito's weakeness was revealed, I have a feeling that Madara knew about it very well. Why? Because he is holding only Hashirama, who besides Naruto is also able to use senjutsu. Madara probably even knew, that simple jutsus wouldn't work on Obito even before everybody were trying to hurt him and Madara knew, that been in senjutsu mode Hashirama can deal with Obito, but Madara needs Obito in a way he is now, but for what - I don't know.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 am

GreatKungLao wrote:You know what, now when Obito's weakeness was revealed, I have a feeling that Madara knew about it very well. Why? Because he is holding only Hashirama, who besides Naruto is also able to use senjutsu. Madara probably even knew, that simple jutsus wouldn't work on Obito even before everybody were trying to hurt him and Madara knew, that been in senjutsu mode Hashirama can deal with Obito, but Madara needs Obito in a way he is now, but for what - I don't know.
now that you mention it you are actually right
madara knew obito's weakness so that is why he wouldn't allow hashirama to fight obito in his current state cause he probably knew that hashi would use sage mode
also I have a feeling that in the next chapter that hashi is going to realise why madara was keeping him at bay and not allowing him to fight obito
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:15 am

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:You know what, now when Obito's weakeness was revealed, I have a feeling that Madara knew about it very well. Why? Because he is holding only Hashirama, who besides Naruto is also able to use senjutsu. Madara probably even knew, that simple jutsus wouldn't work on Obito even before everybody were trying to hurt him and Madara knew, that been in senjutsu mode Hashirama can deal with Obito, but Madara needs Obito in a way he is now, but for what - I don't know.
madara knew obito's weakness  so that is why he wouldn't allow hashirama to fight obito in his current state cause he probably knew that hashi would use sage mode
also I have a feeling that in the next chapter that hashi is going to realise why madara was keeping him at bay and not allowing him to fight obito
And what if Madara is holding Hashirama to get his time to enter his own sage mode and deal with Obito by himself? We don't know, if Madara has one.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 am

That's the thing. He might need/use Obito for his "trump card" and I'm really curious what could it be. Naruto should not stop beating Obito now that he can use senjutsu but on the other hand, that might become dangerous for him because like Obito is right now, no one should underestimate him. He still can turn the table easily imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
madara knew obito's weakness  so that is why he wouldn't allow hashirama to fight obito in his current state cause he probably knew that hashi would use sage mode
And what if Madara is holding Hashirama to get his time to enter his own sage mode and deal with Obito by himself? We don't know, if Madara has one.
good point
we don't know really what is madara's objective nor what he has up his sleeves
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:30 am

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:
good point
we don't know really what is madara's objective  nor what he has up his sleeves
Yeah, we only know, that he has "realm dream"
Spoiler:
You know, I have a feeling, that all Madara's talk about Moon Eye to Obito is nothing more, but lalalala song to make Obito his puppet by playing with his emotions and sadness because of Rin's death. There is no Matrix world plan at all, there is something different...
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 am

GreatKungLao wrote: You know, I have a feeling, that all Madara's talk about Moon Eye to Obito is nothing more, but lalalala song to make Obito his puppet by playing with his emotions and sadness because of Rin's death. There is no Matrix world plan at all, there is something different...
I'm with you on that. He just manipulated Obito with this plan. That's why like I told you before, his trump card might piss Obito off...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote: You know, I have a feeling, that all Madara's talk about Moon Eye to Obito is nothing more, but lalalala song to make Obito his puppet by playing with his emotions and sadness because of Rin's death. There is no Matrix world plan at all, there is something different...
I'm with you on that. He just manipulated Obito with this plan. That's why like I told you before, his trump card might piss Obito off...
I think madara is waiting till naruto weakens obito to use his trump card and I have a feeling that obito is his trump card
now he didn't try to put up a fight when he and obito were fighting each other to become the ten tails host.
he was like 'oh well'
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:09 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
I think madara is waiting till naruto weakens obito to use his trump card and I have a feeling that obito is his trump card
now he didn't try to put up a fight when he and obito were fighting each other to become the ten tails host.
he was like 'oh well'
Do you think that something like that could happen? In an other thread, SenpaiSamaSan gave the idea that Madara manipulated Obito thanks to the Senju's half he implanted in him. He could use that to manipulate him and there is one thing I would like to know. Are the Uchihas able to manipulate all the Bijuus with their Sharingan or only Kyuubi?

Anyway if Madara decides to manipulate Obito, I don't think that the latter will accept that easily. His Rin's obsession will make him resist or even will drive him to destroy Madara for good.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 am

lily567 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
he was like 'oh well'
I just imagined Obito to finally perform Moon Eye... But then he is standing and nothing seems to be working and Obito is like "Why? I did everything like you said, Madara!".

And then Madara is like:
Spoiler:

P.S. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Irielo wrote:
^ i agree with you guys here, this has been my feeling for quite some time.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Lickstermik wrote:
Irielo wrote:
What makes this whole thing true is that Madara NEVER mentioned Moon Eye plan after been resurrected. The only time he was talking about it is with Obito. I have a feeling, that while Obito was sleeping and recovering after his "death", Madara came to think about "very nice" story to manipulate Obito for his own future plans and made it sound like it was a pure ture. I wouldn't be surprised, if Rin's death was a set up made by Madara himself with the help of his Zetsus.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:45 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Lickstermik wrote:
Irielo wrote:
What makes this whole thing true is that Madara NEVER mentioned Moon Eye plan after been resurrected. The only time he was talking about it is with Obito. I have a feeling, that while Obito was sleeping and recovering after his "death", Madara came to think about "very nice" story to manipulate Obito for his own future plans and made it sound like it was a pure ture. I wouldn't be surprised, if Rin's death was a set up made by Madara himself with the help of his Zetsus.
OMG! I thought about that too. Who tell you that was not Madara the responsible behind it?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Lickstermik wrote:
Irielo wrote:
OMG! I thought about that too. Who tell you that was not Madara the responsible behind it?
There is coming more - Madara was too damn sure about that Obito will change his mind about Moon Eye plan. He even said "You will return to me" and "Soon you will realize". Madara is the Dark Emperor of the story.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next