Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Azuula Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:07 pm

Beautiful Hime wrote:Well, looks like it was a miss on my end. It was to be expected with whats gong on right now and it ended up being an awesome chapter anyway. Looking at the available slots, and knowing I can pick again..I'd like to go with 685 if anyone else is not claiming that slot. Thanks. :)
It's yours!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Fallere825 Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 am

Beautiful Hime wrote:Well, looks like it was a miss on my end. It was to be expected with whats gong on right now and it ended up being an awesome chapter anyway. Looking at the available slots, and knowing I can pick again..I'd like to go with 685 if anyone else is not claiming that slot. Thanks. :)

Great minds think alike ;)...I was going to go for that one if (more like when) I flop next week lol...However it can't hurt to have some faith  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 2992799908 maybe the the so6p will ask him about any special girls he's interested in? and we'll have Naruto think of a certain Hinata Hyuga?  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 772429833 haha
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Well Lickstermik, this chapter had nothing, if you want to choose another chapter go ahead mate.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:37 pm

good luck pheonixmiko :D
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

@51-Mustang could you slide me in for 695...thanks
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Sure thing mate, easy.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:55 am

Mine is coming up soon >:D 675 here we come :D
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:44 pm

^we are up to 672, but I do foresee a possible moment coming up in the next few chapters, sadly not this chapter, then the one that sets it in stone which I think will happen a mere 5-6 chapters after the fight against Madara.

Pheonixmiko, you can choose another chapter if you want to, since there was no NH moment in this chapter. good luck to the next person on the list.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:59 am

good luck to me xD
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:38 pm

If it's alright, may I have chapter 687?Thank you!  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 1999310831 
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:11 am

of course you can have 687 Zoey, I will record it for you and good luck.

Well Azuula I guess that means no NH moments, would you like to choose another chapter?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:31 am

Man , my chapter is like 2 months away. Hopefully, I don't have to wait that long
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:37 am

Sadly Twin Steps I think we will be waiting a little longer than two months, more like another four months with the way things are going, I feel that a shipping moment will be out of place considering the situation that is unfolding.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:43 am

I still think lucky number 675 will be the one to win  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 2835597988 Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 9 2835597988 
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:42 am

sigh.... I just want hinata to get up off the floor, she's been getting so much hate for it
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:24 am

I'll pick 999
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:23 pm

^well sorry that chapter has been taken by another member, I just haven't updated the first post yet.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Well Ponyta, it seems like there was no shipping moment in this chapter, would you like to select another chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

I have a feeling next chapter might... MIGHT contain a small SasuSaku moment, I'm not sure though...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm

there is a distinct possibility, there certainly will not be a NaruHina or NaruSaku moment, I am certainly hoping that no shipping moment will happen for a while longer, maybe that is because of the situation that is happening now with Madara, so I think we can safely say that the next 10 chapters will have no shipping moment
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:54 pm

^No NaruHina nor SasuSaku you meant? Because NaruSaku never existed as romantic pairing in the manga, lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:57 pm

yeah I know Irielo, just saying lol.

a shipping moment would be out of place and would be in bad taste no matter which pairing it is, and then there is NaruSaku which is way out of place, lol
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:22 pm

some one jot me into 684
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next