Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:11 pm

Strawberry wrote:^ Raw version, or the same Chinese version that was linked in another thread? I'm not really doubting its validity, it seems pretty legit. I just wonder if it's really a late release from this week, or an early release from next week.

they have it marked as raw
its probably the same Chinese one
I gues we will have to wait and see next week if that was the actual raw that was leaked
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by JulaShona Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Well since all my favorites are already allocated I'll take the risk and would bet for chapter 644, please.Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 694909377
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:16 pm

^ You're on! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 1512314842 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Jamison Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 am

Any time would be fine for this divine moment.Love holds no bounds.
Tim Jamison
Tim Jamison
On Detention
On Detention

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:32 am

^ Heh, sure. Whatever you say.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:27 pm

I have this feeling that I am going to be wrong, the next NaruHina moment will be sooner than 656, maybe before 650 in my opinion, well I cannot change my mind, so I will have to take this defeat, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 am

^ I have a feeling it'll be sooner than mine too. xD But hey! If we get a NaruHina moment soon, then all of us should consider ourselves winners.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 307228669 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Hmm I think I should pick as early as possible......so il go with 655.

Also in the manga, it states that the next day would be Narutos birthday. Perhaps Hinata will give him a little B-day present?

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 1906553478  I'd say its looking good for picks 645-655 :)

Last edited by Spagacio on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:38 pm

^ You got it! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 1307054839

**EDIT** LOLNevermind. You know why.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 am

I don't know why but I'm gonna go with 659 if it isn't taken. I feel the next NH moment will be before 660 and beyond but I could be wrong.

Oh my this is gonna be fun! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 528746348 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:07 pm

^ 659 is yours! Good luck.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 528746348 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 am

**UPDATE** Chapter 644 is out, so JulaShona, you can choose another chapter that hasn't already been taken if you'd like. Good luck everyone!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:23 am

Strawberry wrote:**UPDATE** Chapter 644 is out, so JulaShona, you can choose another chapter that hasn't already been taken if you'd like. Good luck everyone!
No risk, no fun! This time I'd like to bet for chapter 657, please!Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 1868816159 

But my first choice wasn't that bad at all, since Hinata appeared in it after some time. Might be a good sign for me and my second bet. Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 3495430729
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:07 am

JulaShona wrote:
Strawberry wrote:**UPDATE** Chapter 644 is out, so JulaShona, you can choose another chapter that hasn't already been taken if you'd like. Good luck everyone!
No risk, no fun! This time I'd like to bet for chapter 657, please!Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 1868816159 

But my first choice wasn't that bad at all, since Hinata appeared in it after some time. Might be a good sign for me and my second bet. Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 3495430729
Plus! Minato's kunai was right by Team 8 so NaruHina moments might be coming up sooner than we thought.

I also think that Minato's going to die... again.:c
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:12 am

fun game. Ok....i pick 665!
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:49 pm

JulaShona wrote:

Skywardstrike wrote:fun game. Ok....i pick 665!
Done! A NaruHina moment is coming soon, I can feel it.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 2066170396 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Same here Strawberry, I can sense it, as I would say my awesome senses are tingling.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Srously! I'm in love!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:14 am

I'll pick 655 scene it's the closest i can find.Originally wanted ch 648 or 649 but can't scene it's already taken.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

^ You got it!

New chapter tomorrow! So it's Irielo's turn. *drum rolls*

**UPDATE** 645 is out of the running, so Irielo will be able to choose another chapter if when he gets back we haven't gotten a NaruHina moment yet.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Darn!

No Naruhina for me! Well at least it wasn't a Sasuke centered one.

I guess I'll just have to go with 660 for my second bet but I feel it will be much sooner than that. Good luck to everyone!
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:26 am

May i change mine to 662?
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:31 am

Ponyta wrote:Darn!

No Naruhina for me! Well at least it wasn't a Sasuke centered one.

I guess I'll just have to go with 660 for my second bet but I feel it will be much sooner than that. Good luck to everyone!
The chapter came out sooner than expected! Anyways, updated your bet.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 2 1307054839 

Skywardstrike wrote:May i change mine to 662?
Sadly, rule number 4 says I can't change it. That would be breaking my own rules, and then I'd have to make an exception for everyone. But you never know if you're going to get it right with your current bet! Good luck!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:11 am

Skywardstrike wrote:May i change mine to 662?
Sadly, rule number 4 says I can't change it. That would be breaking my own rules, and then I'd have to make an exception for everyone. But you never know if you're going to get it right with your current bet! Good luck![/quote]
Oh, ok then.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I'll take 661.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next