Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 10 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 pm

I put it in for you mate, and good luck Azuula.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 10 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Azuula Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Heyah musstang. Thanks!

man. It's funny. When you look back at those times, then come back to your current visualization. It gives you a small shiver. Look at how many chapters already gone by! xD
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 pm

51-mustang wrote:there is a distinct possibility, there certainly will not be a NaruHina or NaruSaku moment, I am certainly hoping that no shipping moment will happen for a while longer, maybe that is because of the situation that is happening now with Madara, so I think we can safely say that the next 10 chapters will have no shipping moment

You're right. Lol, I'm just really worried for Sakura.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Can I get 688?!
Im waiting to see a NaruHina moment  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 10 1906553478 
I guess 675 will have a SasuSaku moment!  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 10 3725747089 
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

Ok so guys, I think I might have been dead on with the prediction >:D

Sasuke is the only one who can possibly use Kamui atm, (seeing as he inherited the purest form of the rinnegan/sharingan)

And Shadow Madara might go for Hinata's byakugan :O
But Naruto is still there >:D
Shit is about to get real!
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 am

Azuula wrote:Heyah musstang. Thanks!

man. It's funny. When you look back at those times, then come back to your current visualization. It gives you a small shiver. Look at how many chapters already gone by! xD
True. My bet of chapter 700 doesn't look so crazy now lol
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:03 pm

When my prediction fails I will be reserving chapter 699, lol.

but I don't think we will see a NaruHina moment for a while longer, as SenjuSana pointed out this next chapter might end up being a SasuSaku moment.

I doubt Madara will be going after Hinata's Byakugan,if he does, then that places a great NaruHina moment in the mix and we might end up seeing a NaruHina moment sooner than we expect, right now the only shipping moment we can see possibly happening is SasuSaku.

I do think we will see a NaruHina moment before we hit the 700th chapter

MichaelInsanity I guess that means you missed out, want to choose another chapter so you can stay in the running.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 07, 2014 8:01 am

I think Hinata will show up when Kaguya does.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 13, 2014 6:52 pm

bellezanaruhina didn't win this chapter since there was no NaruHina moment, would you like to choose another chapter for later on.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 14, 2014 2:35 am

We might get a NH moment in the genjustu world, like in rtn
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 14, 2014 2:36 am

Not even I would count that, I would want it to be real, not fabricated, this Genjutsu world is a fabricated world and no pairing moment will be considered real
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed May 14, 2014 4:17 am

uff as I can see it we won't be having NaruHina till maybe chapter 720 to 740... and I really get bored cause of that -.-
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed May 14, 2014 4:22 am

As much as I'd like to see a moment happen sometime soon, we might have to wait until the battle with Madara is over since he's the main focus. Plus I am curious on how he is going to be defeated even now that hes more evolved.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 14, 2014 6:32 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:uff as I can see it we won't be having NaruHina till maybe chapter 720 to 740... and I really get bored cause of that -.-

Did you think you were reading a romance?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu May 15, 2014 6:49 am

ajajjajaja not at all my friend xD it's just that it gets boring to wait soooo much a NaruHina moment, don't get me wrong that's what makes it insteresting. But still. xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 15, 2014 7:05 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:ajajjajaja not at all my friend xD it's just that it gets boring to wait soooo much a NaruHina moment, don't get me wrong that's what makes it insteresting. But still. xD

I get what you mean... Romance is not the main plot of the story, so we just have to be patient before having a moment. Anyway, I think you should choose a chapter if you have not already.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu May 15, 2014 2:26 pm

maybe i'll go with 689
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu May 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Mine is still a little ways off, but I do hope whether or not a NH moment comes soon, that we at least see Hinata again. I'm wondering what she's doing now... D:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu May 15, 2014 7:23 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) - 689 is yours. Good luck! ^.^

Bubbles-chan - Hoping for the same. :/ She must be worried sick about what happened to Naruto. I thought the alliance would come to aid, but since Gaara fled the scene it seems less likely now. Maybe next time we'll see her will be in the Infinite Tsukuyomi? We'll see...
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 16, 2014 5:02 am

To tell you the truth?? i don't want Hinata to appear in the infinite tsukuyomi at all, cause i think Naruto should have her in his heart very very safely so, only himself can think bout her no one more, so yeah being a little selfish in that regard, we have to wait and see what happens.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm almost falling on my face from sleep but I don't care! Guysssss we have our second winner! *faints* Okay, it wasn't anything "MAJORMUTUALOMGCANONZ" moment, but it was a really nice and sweet detail how Naruto reacted immediately after Hinata called his name, and launched himself forward without doubt. *fangirls for the whole week* It's probably my lack of sleep but I found this way too good. xD

kirmazah wrote:Can I choose 677 xD

Congratulations!!! You'll receive your prize soon! ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue May 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Strawberry wrote:I'm almost falling on my face from sleep but I don't care! Guysssss we have our second winner! *faints* Okay, it wasn't anything "MAJORMUTUALOMGCANONZ" moment, but it was a really nice and sweet detail how Naruto reacted immediately after Hinata called his name, and launched himself forward without doubt. *fangirls for the whole week* It's probably my lack of sleep but I found this way too good. xD

kirmazah wrote:Can I choose 677 xD

Congratulations!!! You'll receive your prize soon! ^.^

Yes my dear! I also, got a lot of feels. It's even more a moment than 662 because both, Naruto and Hinata, are involved and it definitely showed again how they are connected.

Congratulations Kirmazah!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 20, 2014 8:05 pm

Yeah that was awesome, it was only a page long, but it was still important in many regards, because it puts to rest a lot of what it says about Naruto's feelings as well, this chapter kind of shows us not only the connection, but also that Naruto is willing to possibly die for Hinata.

congrats to Kirmazah! for predicting the right chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 20, 2014 10:08 pm

I really enjoyed that little moment!  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 10 195309866 

Congrats Kirmazah!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed May 21, 2014 2:05 am

I'm pretty happy too..even if it was a little moment. Hope to see more to come! :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next