Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 am

**UPDATE** Chapter 647 is out, so GreatKungLao, you can choose another one if you'd like. But I'll say, that was a close one. xD What with all the talk about Naruto's heart, and Hinata appearing in the end. It was a set-up for a good moment, too bad it didn't happen. (x

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I'll take 661.
You're on!
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 1512314842 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:21 am

Strawberry wrote:**UPDATE** Chapter 647 is out, so GreatKungLao, you can choose another one if you'd like. But I'll say, that was a close one. xD What with all the talk about Naruto's heart, and Hinata appearing in the end. It was a set-up for a good moment, too bad it didn't happen. (x

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I'll take 661.
You're on!
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 1512314842 
Nah, I'm glad that I was at least close to the one. I hope that somebody else will be right at guessing the actual NaruHina chapter.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:05 pm

I pick 650 as the next NH moment if it hasn't been taken.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 pm

i choose chapter 1,073 :)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:15 pm

Sorry Bubbles 650 has been taken by lily567, you might want to choose another one, up to 661 has all but been taken
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Give me chapter 700.

itachi75 wrote:i choose chapter 1,073 :)
Hahaha, well...
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Give me chapter 700.

Hahaha, well...
Well here comes a part three with a timeskip of about 3 years, Naruto and Hinata happily married and him being Hokage.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:57 pm

51-mustang wrote:

Hahaha, well...
Well here comes a part three with a timeskip of about 3 years, Naruto and Hinata happily married and him being Hokage.
Nah, every minute before infnite tsujuyomi will take around 3-4 chapters. Kishi is a fan of Toriyama Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 3495430729
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:09 pm

so between 45 and 60 chapters, that's a real pain
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:12 am

Uhm, 668?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:51 am

I'll take you up on that! xD

Sure thing. ;D

Batokusanagi wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

Hahaha, well...
Nah, every minute before infnite tsujuyomi will take around 3-4 chapters. Kishi is a fan of Toriyama Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 3495430729
You guys! Those 15 "minutes" will seem like an eternity. But we can still hope a moment gets squeezed in between!... right? D:

Bubbles wrote:Uhm, 668?
You got it!
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 1307054839 
By the way, you can check up the first post on this thread to check what chapters have been taken so far. (:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:10 am

Strawberry wrote:
You guys! Those 15 "minutes" will seem like an eternity. But we can still hope a moment gets squeezed in between!... right? D:
Nope! It'll be only SasuNaru and HashiMada moments, the gokage just flying on Gaara's sand forever and fodders giving up Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 3495430729
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Strawberry wrote:

Sure thing. ;D

Batokusanagi wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

Hahaha, well...

Bubbles wrote:Uhm, 668?
You got it!
By the way, you can check up the first post on this thread to check what chapters have been taken so far. (:
im thinking close to 650, obito will include her. just good plot building that is. (yoda taught me to talk he did)
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:33 pm

I'd like to take 662 please ^^
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:53 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Updated both your votes! I want in on it too! >.< I'll pick a chapter too, and if I win, then I'll make the signature for the person who got the closest to mine. I'll choose chapter 651, just because it's 615 inverted.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 2865921181 
I kinda want to ride on 651 now Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 2617627483 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:I kinda want to ride on 651 now Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 2617627483 
Sry, but 651 is already taken by Strawberry. You have to choose one, that is free.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 am

IIRUNEII wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

Sure thing. ;D

Batokusanagi wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

Hahaha, well...

Bubbles wrote: [/spoiler] Uhm, 668?
You got it!
im thinking close to 650, obito  will include her. just good plot building that is. (yoda taught me to talk he did)[/spoiler]
JulaShona wrote:[/spoiler]
IIRUNEII wrote:I kinda want to ride on 651 now Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 2617627483 
Sry, but 651 is already taken by Strawberry. You have to choose one, that is free.[/spoiler]
Strawberry wrote:[/spoiler]Ok, everyone, let's do this for fun. The manga is on break this week, and we're up to chapter 642 already. So then, in which of the upcoming chapters do you think we'll get the next NaruHina moment? Place your bets!

The person who gets it right will get a NaruHina signature made by me! Sorry it's a lame prize, but it's the best I could come up with.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 1083899712 
Here's my gallery, so you can see the signatures and banners I've made so far: Link

Rules:

1. You may only pick ONE chapter.
2. You can't pick a chapter that's already been chosen by another member.
3. For the moment to count, there has to be NaruHina interaction with something that could hint to a romantic undertone, not just them appearing on the same page.
4. Once you've chosen a chapter, you can't change it! So choose carefully.
5. You may only change your vote once the chapter you've chosen passed and there was no moment in it.

That's it! I think...

I'll try to update the OP as often as I can, but to make sure it's not outdated, check the other posts to see if the chapter you're choosing is not already taken.

Claimed chapters so far:

643:
644: JulaShona
645: Irielo
646: Ponyta
647: GreatKungLao
648: Azuula
649: Twin Steps
650: lily567
651: Strawberry
652: Lickstermik
653: Zori
654: engetsu
655: funnyface
656: 51-mustang
657: JulaShona
658: Satou
659: kagome1991
660: Ponyta
661: SenpaiSamaSan
662:
663:
664: Dajasha
665: Skywardstrike
666: meow69
667:
668: Bubbles
669:
670:
679: J Ken
680: Aelita
700: Batokusanagi
1,073: itachi75

I'll add more numbers if you want to choose a much later chapter.

guess ima go with 662
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:06 pm

~TowardsTheSun~ wrote:I'd like to take 662 please ^^
Of course. It's yours!

IIRUNEII wrote:guess ima go with 662
Well unfortunately, ~TowardsTheSun~ requested that chapter before you did, and I just hadn't gotten the chance to update it in the list. But you can still choose another one that's not taken! 663 is still available and is the closest to 662. Wanna go with that one?

Anyways, on topic, new chapter tomorrow, guys! It's Azuula-sama's bet next, good luck! *drum rolls*
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Strawberry wrote:
~TowardsTheSun~ wrote:I'd like to take 662 please ^^
Of course. It's yours!

IIRUNEII wrote:guess ima go with 662
Well unfortunately, ~TowardsTheSun~ requested that chapter before you did, and I just hadn't gotten the chance to update it in the list. But you can still choose another one that's not taken! 663 is still available and is the closest to 662. Wanna go with that one?

Anyways, on topic, new chapter tomorrow, guys! It's Azuula-sama's bet next, good luck! *drum rolls*
\

Just got done reading 648 no NaruHina in it. Just SPOILER thing A about sasuke. AND mostly someones flash backs...

I take 663 TvT thankyou, did not notice 662 was taken  already.

Sorry ~TowardsTheSun, Tons of love for you. Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 41512625
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:49 pm

I'd Like to take a guess and say 667 for next Naruhina moment.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:49 am

IIRUNEII wrote:Just got done reading 648 no NaruHina in it. Just SPOILER thing A about sasuke. AND mostly someones flash backs...

I take 663 TvT thankyou, did not notice 662 was taken  already.

Sorry ~TowardsTheSun, Tons of love for you. Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 41512625
Nineslashmonk wrote:I'd Like to take a guess and say 667 for next Naruhina moment.
Both bets accepted and updated.

648 is out now too, so Azuula-sama, if you'd like you can choose another chapter now. *crosses fingers for a moment to come soon*
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 am

i hope it will come soon, but this chapter did foreshadow a timeskip, so yeah i think i will win this one ^_^
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:14 am

after see this chapter I think the next naruhina moment might be after 650 Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 3516892631 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 am

itachi75 wrote:i hope it will come soon, but this chapter did foreshadow a timeskip, so yeah i think i will win this one ^_^
How are you so sure about that? Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 2060583745
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:38 pm

The lord is telling me, it is close.
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 3 3811092755 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next