Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 12 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:05 am

I'd like to take 697 as my chapter passed.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 12 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Shinobi Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:53 am

I'd like to take 699 please!
Shinobi
Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:30 pm

I'll take 702 please
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Looks like my chapter won't have any NaruHina moment T.T but who knows I think there will be a NaruHina moment in my chapter I can feel it!!  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 12 3623970685 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:43 am

I would like to take Chapter 706 as the chapter that I chose earlier had to NaruHina moment in it.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:36 am

Chapter 703 for my next prediction please!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:47 pm

I guess you missed out Twin Steps, would you like to choose another chapter?

todays chapter was really interesting, especially with Naruto commenting about girls and it not going the way his mother wanted it to go, but I guess that also shows that not even the parents have a say in who their child ends up with, the next couple of weeks might get a little busy as well, since what Naruto said can be used by either NS or NH. should be interesting to see what unfolds.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:04 am

Chapter 704 for me if possible please. Thanks! :)
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:40 am

well if there is any chance I'd like chapter 710 =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:55 pm

If possible, chapter 715 for me please (as a 615 development after 100 chapters).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:36 pm

707 for me please! If it's still available! Good luck to all!
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:36 am

Since Naruto's last chapter will be 699.. I'm really wondering if there would be any moment! :/
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:36 am

My chapter is 698--right before the end---ooh, c'mon Naruhina! :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobi Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:08 am

699 is my chapter!! A possible canonization???
Shinobi
Shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 am

I think it will be in the chapter 700!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:58 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:I think it will be in the chapter 700!
I picked chapter 700 a while ago I'll probably get dem NH canon bonus points Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 12 528746348
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Irielo wrote:I think chapter 700 could somehow be considered as a NaruHina moment as it sealed the deal regarding the pairing, as far as the manga is concerned. We might have not seen Naruto and Hinata directly interacting with each other, but seeing them with their kids and having a family brought a conclusion to all their previous moments (including those which will happen in the movie).

So, congratulations Batokusanagi!

Although NaruHina is canon now, I think we still can make some predictions regarding when the next moment will be in the Naruto Gaiden chapters. The difference might be that this will be a moment including them and their family.

So, I go with NG chapter 11
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 07, 2015 10:42 pm

well I did read up a possibility of a third kid, but that is only a rumor at the moment.

but as for prediction, I am going NG chapter 15
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Fri May 08, 2015 1:15 am

13 for me ^^
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Fri May 08, 2015 11:09 am

Knowing Kishi he will drag out the Uchiha drama for a while. Especially if he has to introduce a new enemy, introduce Sarada to Sasuke, and possibly start their bonding as father and daughter. I will go with a nice round number of 20 before we see any interaction between Naruto and anyone else in his family. Let alone a NaruHina moment. Depending on how it is looking at the time I would also like to enter 30 as a back up guess depending on how long Kishi wants to drag out the drama.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 08, 2015 3:29 pm

700+4

I probably should pick a later chapter, but I'm going to go for it.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Sun May 10, 2015 1:14 am

I'll take 700+6
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Well it looks like no one got it this week, it wasn't huge, but it was something nice that Hinata did for Naruto and was pointed out by Sarada, oh man, if only someone picked chapter 3, they would have won, and even though it only indirectly stated it still kind of counts.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Thu May 14, 2015 1:38 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12