Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap!

+8
Azuula
Rayleigh
Yamasaki Akaiko
CoolChels
dovey
Yuri
ClassyLPS
Strawberry
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! Empty Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap!

Post by Strawberry Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Strawberry's Newbie GFXing "skills"

Well, as some of you may know, I try my hand at GFXing every now and then. I've been practicing a little bit, and I've finally gotten the courage to share my work. xD WARNING! I'm not that good. I still need to practice a lot and find better resources. But still, I find it fun to put these together, and I'm ok with the results so far.

**EDIT** I've removed the previous edits I had done with fanart, even though they were credited since I don't work with fanart anymore, and have decided to stick to editing official art.

First banner I actually liked: a banner for the forum :

Another banner I made for the forum. c:

One of my contributions to NH month 2014:

An edit I made for Valentine's Day:

An edit for when we were waiting for this moment to be animated <3:

A gif I made when the opening including the hand-hold came out because YES!:

And yet another one. *-*:

A gift to the forum on the forum's birthday contest. <3:

**Newer Updates**

Bunch of edits I made when chapter 615 (episode 364) was animated <3:

An edit for THAT SasuSaku moment we got.:

Edits for the NaruHina moment on chapter 677:

And a cute moment from part 1 that I edited into Naruto and Hinata laughing at the cross-tagging on tumblr. <3 (Featuring Sasuke XD)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Azuula on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated new crap! o-o 11/24/14)
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! Empty Re: Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap!

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Ooh, all of these are so cute and purdy. Love them! Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 1387651764
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! Empty Re: Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap!

Post by Strawberry Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:24 pm

^ Thank you! ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:07 am

Aweee, they look adorable! Perhaps you could help us out designing a new baner for sometime in the future! :3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 am

^ Thanks! ^.^ And sure! I'd be happy to help if asked. Can't guarantee the result will be that good, but I would try my very best! >.<
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Aww. These are great, Strawberry-chan!! Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 1524285581
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:01 pm

These are awesome, keep up the good work!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 am

dovey wrote:Aww. These are great, Strawberry-chan!!  Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 1524285581

Thanks a lot, dovey-chan! ^.^
Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 1646880549

CoolChels wrote:These are awesome, keep up the good work!

Thank you! I will! Or at least I'll try to.
Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 1083899712
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Ah, cool, about time someone else posted their work in here. That "NaruHina Forever" image that came out on Pixiv right after chapter 615 always puts a smile on my face when I see it. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:52 am

^Thanks! I should ask, what image is the one you mentioned? If it's the one on the first banner, could you tell me where to find it? >.< I've been trying to find the original image so I can post it, but can't find it anywhere. D:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:23 am

Interesting. The 2nd and 3rd last ones are very well structured. You can be real help ya know ^_^
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 am

^Thanks! ^.^ Sure thing! I'd be happy to help.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 am

**Update**

Here's my new signature! I am really proud of this one. I am pretty sure it's far from perfect, but my philosophy is "If I like it, then it's good". I should add that in my OP. XD Anyways, here it is!

Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! Rivail10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:04 pm

ohhh pretty good work, keep it up :D
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:19 pm

^ Thanks a lot, Azuula! ^.^

**Another Update**

I tried to make another banner, I was in the mood for it. I think it's cute enough.

Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! Naruhi10
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:32 am

*Cleans the dust off my "gallery"* Wow... long time without any updates. Here are three!

This is the banner I made for the NaruHina Month! To me, it's my best work yet. I think I did a decent job with the c4d and the fractals. Really proud of this one!
Spoiler:

Then there's one of the previous forum banners that I made with a screen-cap of Naruto and Hinata in the SD series that I rendered myself. I think it was cute enough.
Spoiler:

And lastly! My most recent graphic is the one I'm using in my signature right now, made with manga images and the animation of Naruto and Hinata holding hands in the new opening! :3 I just HAD to do it. LOL!
Spoiler:

That's it for now! ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:54 pm

"strawberry's crap" huh?!
This isn't a garbage! Hehe

I really do like all your work!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:01 am

^ Oh, thank you so much, Azuula-chan! ;D LOL! I put it that way because that's how I tag my stuff in tumblr. I'm not creative at all. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu May 15, 2014 6:48 pm

**Random Update** I am adding my tumblr username to my graphics from now on, because things in the internet spread so fast and sometimes credit is not even given. D': LOL! But anyway! Here they are.

I wanted to practice more editing manga images, so I made this one.
Spoiler:

And this one I made as a gift to the forum, since I wasn't able to participate in the contest even though I said I would and I was planning to. ):
Spoiler:

Totally not mentioning the fact that both of them were made today. >.>
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 pm

beautiful. You gotta share those on tumblr. :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri May 16, 2014 8:19 am

^ Thank yuu <3 Hehe, I definitely will. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sun May 25, 2014 2:56 am

I like all your GFX  Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 3740098352 . They look great.I love the fact you use warm colours. Those are my favourites. The way you combine the images make them look really great together. Keep it up with the awesome work. Strawberry's Crap / Edit Azuula: Not crap! 638145bltz6zqhdo
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 26, 2014 3:24 am

Crap? really? I think this stuff is awesome, I can only dream of doing this, but my creativity skills are lacking in the extreme sense.

oh well, keep up the awesome work Strawberry
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon May 26, 2014 8:59 am

I agree with what 51-mustang. Your works are very nice Strawberry, keep them up! Btw, your edit of chapter 677 is also awesome, could you do something about it (adding colors for instance)?

I don't want to disturb you on that but I think it could be nice...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon May 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Zoey - azlagkjetrh!! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Thank you so much!! It's always flattering to receive compliments from a fellow GFX-er!!

Mustang-san - Oi, thank you so much! >///< I'll try.

Irielo-san - Thank you! ^.^ I actually did like three of those! Just forgot to post them here... oopz! LOL. Will update in a few moments. :3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next