Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

+44
Sacred Fire
TwoCoolSchoolAndYou
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
DragonOfEternalNight
Zoey
Starlight
Rayleigh
Madara
Yamasaki Akaiko
bellezanaruhina
MichaelInsanity
kirmazah
phoenixmiko
Beautiful Hime
Nineslashmonk
~TowardsTheSun~
IIRUNEII
itachi75
Bubbles
SenpaiSamaSan
funnyface
Skywardstrike
NaruHina <3
kagome1991
Tim Jamison
JulaShona
Twin Steps
Haru Glory
Satou
meow69
engetsu
Azuula
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
Ponyta
Aelita
Dajasha
Mustang
Zori
Irielo
GreatKungLao
lily567
Strawberry
48 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Strawberry Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm

Skywardstrike wrote:Do i wind or not. There is no interaction but then there's this thread and i dont really know anymore...it really depends if you are to oversee the details...

Hehe. It's a really nice connection, but the moments didn't technically happen that chapter, it just referenced previous NaruHina moments.

@ everyone: Does anyone else see it any other way?

In the meantime, feel free to choose another chapter.

51-mustang wrote:Twin Steps, I have given you the chapter, I am certain our good friend Strawberry wouldn't mind.

Indeed, I don't mind. ;)
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 Empty Re: Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be?

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:25 pm

Yeah I have been keeping an eye on this page for you Strawberry, would hate for it to be abandoned.

Nineslashmonk, if you want to select another chapter you can go ahead, if you want to.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:04 pm

My chapter is next! Come on Kishi, deliver a NaruHina moment! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 3740098352
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:56 am

51-mustang wrote:Yeah I have been keeping an eye on this page for you Strawberry, would hate for it to be abandoned.

Nineslashmonk, if you want to select another chapter you can go ahead, if you want to.

Thank you so much, Mustang. I really appreciate it. ^.^

Bubbles wrote:My chapter is next! Come on Kishi, deliver a NaruHina moment! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 3740098352

Here's to hoping! Good luck!
Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 1307054839 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 am

I'll choose 681  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 1906553478
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:20 pm

~Starlight047~ wrote:I'll choose 681  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 1906553478
It's yours! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 1906553478 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:24 am

Strawberry wrote:
~Starlight047~ wrote:I'll choose 681  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 1906553478
It's yours! Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 1906553478 

Strawberry I got a question does SasuSaku moments count?
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 am

~Starlight047~ wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

NH forum, so sadly, no, but if you make an off topic post, I'm sure you could for that and other pairings :3 Just make sure it's categorized correctly and I think you should be fine ^_^
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 am

MichaelInsanity wrote:
~Starlight047~ wrote:
Strawberry wrote:

NH forum, so sadly, no, but if you make an off topic post, I'm sure you could for that and other pairings :3 Just make sure it's categorized correctly and I think you should be fine ^_^

Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:29 am

^There is a thread in the "Other pairings" section which is dedicated to SasuSaku. I think you could do that there.

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t233-sasusaku-thread
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm

Well I guess there is no NaruHina moment in this chapter. oh well, So bubbles want to select another chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 am

AWWWW!  Pick a chapter! When will the next NaruHina moment be? - Page 8 2801306734 
Okay, next chapter I choose is 690!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 am

All yours my friend. it seems like the next few chapters will not be having a NaruHina moment involved since we are in for an interesting few chapters.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:49 am

2 more chapters mine is coming up, and I don't see any moments coming for me either. Ooh well..maybe Kishi will surprise me lol
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:44 am

675 for me :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Alright it seems as though Lily missed out in this chapter, if you want to choose another chapter then it will be all yours.

Beautiful Hime, seems like you're up next.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:51 pm

I chose 683
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Done, and good luck in your predeiction Lily567
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 am

51-mustang wrote:Alright it seems as though Lily missed out in this chapter, if you want to choose another chapter then it will be all yours.

Beautiful Hime, seems like you're up next.

Yay! C'mon bring me a NaruHina moment! :) 
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:07 am

thank you 51-mustang
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:35 pm

Even though I don't think we are going to have a NaruHina moment for the next few chapters, but then again Kishi could say yep there it is a NaruHina moment, I think Kishi set up for the next moment when Hinata collapsed from exhaustion.

my real prediction, since it is already taken, is most likely 673 or 674
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:14 pm

I will like the idea that she couldn't go over to him, but he will be able to go to her and say.."I'm okay!" with a big smile on his face. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:58 am

it doesn't have to be a major moment, but something to assure Hinata, you know, when Hinata says that she will be with Naruto forever, (which is a very long time) she is really certain of it, in fact she gets that certainty when Naruto does something special for her, like chapter 559 and most recently chapter 615, but I think since we do have a moment that was set up after Naruto had his half of Kurama extracted, I feel that we will see a major moment coming in about a few chapters.

a moment that will say yes NaruHina is official or almost official, this moment will again be instigated by Naruto himself I feel that we are almost due for one, and I mean a moment like the it's all in you eyes/just look at his eyes moment as well as the hold hands moment, the reason why I think 673/674 is because it would be a perfect timing, since the best NaruHina moments have been well spaced out, but then again I could be wrong, which is fine by me.

I will still keep my prediction of 678 since I think it will be close to that mark.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 am

Well, looks like it was a miss on my end. It was to be expected with whats gong on right now and it ended up being an awesome chapter anyway. Looking at the available slots, and knowing I can pick again..I'd like to go with 685 if anyone else is not claiming that slot. Thanks. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 am

Lickstermik your chapter is next but I highly doubt there will be a NaruHina moment but you never know Kishi can be full of surprises
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next