Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed these?

+26
Nineslashmonk
hinata♥naruto
NaruHina <3
Rasengan671
Mustang
Konan
Satou
nhtalakun
JulaShona
Graeystone
sordragon
engetsu
Strawberry
Fallere825
racefan1992
Twin Steps
Azuula
lily567
Zori
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
funnyface
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
blackiechan35
30 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Well, what do you know. Alot of that somehow involves the women to have some kind of relationships with hokages and children. If Naruto becomes hokage, then it could be said that Hinata married the next hokage and the son of the fourth hokage to the children!! Naruto and Hinata have both always had a deep connection.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Irielo wrote:You are right. Sorry I did not express myself clearly. The way he was looking for Hinata after his victory against Neji shows that at that time, if there was someone to whom he wanted to dedicate this victory, that was Hinata. That's more than trying to impress someone and acting like a fool.
The blood vow was a serious thing and meant a lot. He kept his promise and looking for her was a way to say thank you too for what she told him before the match.
I agree that it was more than just showing off and acting like an idiot and that the blood vow was a serious thing., but he did want Hinata to see him "kick that Neji guy's ass", so in a way he did want to show off to her. I don't think that showing off is necessarily a shallow thing.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Batokusanagi wrote: I don't think that showing off is necessarily a shallow thing.

In that case, no.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:06 pm

I was reading chapter 633 again and here what caught my eye:
SPOILER:
"I also... want to stay beside Naruto-kun ...Forever!"

Does "also" means, that Naruto already want Hinata beside him forever as well? Of course he said in 615 "It's because you've been by my side this whole time...", but here it's different. Hinata said "I also", like if Naruto already wants exactly same thing as she - to be by side with a person you love.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 am

^^^ Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 407453418 Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 1818027755 Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 2992799908

Nice one...it could very well be *fingers crossed*
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I was reading chapter 633 again and here what caught my eye:
SPOILER:
"I also... want to stay beside Naruto-kun ...Forever!"

Does "also" means, that Naruto already want Hinata beside him forever as well? Of course he said in 615 "It's because you've been by my side this whole time...", but here it's different. Hinata said "I also", like if Naruto already wants exactly same thing as she - to be by side with a person you love.
That "also" was added by the MS translators. What I think we should paying attention is the "forever" part (that definitely was in the raw), has the same effect, like her feelings were already returned and she's already with Naruto (like she said she would in 573). So now she wants to stay with him forever and so will keep moving forward, getting stronger.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:03 am

I think so probably and I think 615 was important for this aspect, because I can see it in a way that he sorta already has and there is the whole "Never letting go" aspect of the holding hands debate.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 am

Also, in Chapter 611 Naruto's face isn't shown after Kiba's comment about Naruto acting tough for Hinata. Maybe Kishi hid it for a reason? ;D
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 am

blackiechan35 wrote:Also, in Chapter 611 Naruto's face isn't shown after Kiba's comment about Naruto acting tough for Hinata. Maybe Kishi hid it for a reason? ;D

you are right about not seeing naruto's face after kiba's comment. kishi did that in chap 98 when naruto said a person like you I really like, chapter 611 and 615 but he showed naruto's face in 615 via hinata.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm

I would love to see that, I'll bet it would be pretty cool if there were a flashback.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:41 pm

CoolChels wrote:I would love to see that, I'll bet it would be pretty cool if there were a flashback.

it sure would be awesome :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm

lily567 wrote:
CoolChels wrote:I would love to see that, I'll bet it would be pretty cool if there were a flashback.

it sure would be awesome :D

did you guys notice the slight similarity in chapter 615 - unbreakable bonds between hinata and kushina when talking about/ to naruto

hinata : naruto's hand is big, so manly but most importantly it makes me feel safe.

kushina : like a man who would make all my dreams come true and most importantly he changed me
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:06 pm

^ Nice observation.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:09 pm

CoolChels wrote:^ Nice observation.

thnxs .
naruto is the minato to hinata's kushina in this case
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Spoiler:
Sasuke: Sakura... Thank you.

Spoiler:
Naruto: Hinata... Thank you!

I just thought about these words and how the situations they were used in are similar in some sense to each other. Sakura not just confessed, she was trying to help Sasuke to get rid from his darkness by any means necessary from her. Hinata in 615 was also saving Naruto from darkness. Both "Thank you" shows, that those words were succesfull, it's just that in Sasuke case it was different because of his revenge story, but if there wasn't revenge, than I think he would stay with Sakura. Still, I believe, that Sasuke already has a special place for Sakura in his heart, as well as Naruto has for Hinata.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:25 pm

^Not the only similar moment:
Both Sasuke and Naruto going berserk because their girls were hurt
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:^Not the only similar moment:
Both Sasuke and Naruto going berserk because their girls were hurt
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Every day NaruHina and SasuSaku connection is becoming stronger for me. Still can't wait for them to work together right now in the manga. That would be the most powerful team in Narutoverse :3
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 am

NaruHina and SasuSaku similarities you say? Check out this thread, then! Twin Steps made a great job pointing them out.
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t384-from-where-is-this#4039
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 am

Strawberry wrote:NaruHina and SasuSaku similarities you say? Check out this thread, then! Twin Steps made a great job pointing them out.
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t384-from-where-is-this#4039

Thank you Strawberry to point that out. Thanks to Twin Steps too for this observation.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Oh yeah, there are so many of them. I am so looking forward to that teamwork like you are.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 am

The more times I'm reading 615, then more it says, that NaruHina is already canon, without anything different to happen further. So I just wanted to point one more thing, that I came up with just now:

Spoiler:

I didn't put a lot of thoughts into Naruto's "thanks" to Neji, that he will never be able to repay him for what he did.

So basically I understand only now, that Naruto was actually talking about that Neji saved Hinata, not him and Hinata, just Hinata. "I'll never be able to thank you enough..." shows, how important Hinata's life for him is, much more than anyone can ever imagine. So much, that sacrifice for her life would be even more unrepayable. And it perfectly goes with "Hinata-sama is willing to die for you...", like if Naruto was thinking about "Even if she is, I'm not going allow her ever to die, just no", because exactly at this page he finally understood, that everything he has done so far was only thanks to Hinata, because she ALWAYS was an important part of his life.

So just to make sure myself and everyone else for the last time - there is no way NaruHina not happeining after 615.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 am

GreatKungLao wrote:The more times I'm reading 615, then more it says, that NaruHina is already canon, without anything different to happen further. So I just wanted to point one more thing, that I came up with just now:

Spoiler:

I didn't put a lot of thoughts into Naruto's "thanks" to Neji, that he will never be able to repay him for what he did.

So basically I understand only now, that Naruto was actually talking about that Neji saved Hinata, not him and Hinata, just Hinata. "I'll never be able to thank you enough..." shows, how important Hinata's life for him is, much more than anyone can ever imagine. So much, that sacrifice for her life would be even more unrepayable. And it perfectly goes with "Hinata-sama is willing to die for you...", like if Naruto was thinking about "Even if she is, I'm not going allow her ever to die, just no", because exactly at this page he finally understood, that everything he has done so far was only thanks to Hinata, because she ALWAYS was an important part of his life.

So just to make sure myself and everyone else for the last time - there is no way NaruHina not happeining after 615.

I agree partly. Yes, Neji sacrificed himself for Hinata and Naruto was thankful that he saved the one he loves. But on the other hand, Neji knew since the chunin exam how Naruto was important in Hinata's life. So, to me, he sacrificed himself for both. Neji knew that Hinata would have been completely down if Naruto came to die. Moreover, he already noticed that Naruto was returning Hinata's feelings back and that's an important aspect too, he knew that losing Naruto would equal to lose a an essential asset in the war.

So, instead of Hinata dying leaving Naruto into despair or instead of rescuing only Hinata (just by pushing her on the side) and leaving Hinata into despair (and the whole alliance), he saved both.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm

^ This
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:The more times I'm reading 615, then more it says, that NaruHina is already canon, without anything different to happen further. So I just wanted to point one more thing, that I came up with just now:

Spoiler:

I think he was thanking Neji for saving them both. But it's true that in 615 she's shown to be very important to Naruto. Having her there by his side and his life being connected with Hinata's is what made him realize that is also connected to his other comrades. He remembers others that have given his life for his, but what Hinata's done for him and his life not being just his (but also Hinata's) that made him realize that his life was never just his.

Also, this panel
Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 Yourlife_zps5cc63aa7

Coincidence?
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Also, this panel
Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 3 Yourlife_zps5cc63aa7

Coincidence?
Of course not. It's just tell us one important thing - Naruto and Hinata are two parts of a whole, Naruto and Hinata are the one life, if you separate one from another this life will be dead.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next