Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed these?

+26
Nineslashmonk
hinata♥naruto
NaruHina <3
Rasengan671
Mustang
Konan
Satou
nhtalakun
JulaShona
Graeystone
sordragon
engetsu
Strawberry
Fallere825
racefan1992
Twin Steps
Azuula
lily567
Zori
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
funnyface
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
blackiechan35
30 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 7 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:38 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:It's random but what would naruto do if some random ninja confessed to Hinata in front of him after the war and it would be great if he really has developed feelings for Hinata.  Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 7 195309866 

I would be annoyed because I can't stand those contrived things. I let it go in Sakura's case because it was potentially "needed" to show that she hadn't changed her feelings despite trying to kill Sasuke (and Sasuke trying to kill her).

There's no need for it as no one can question Hinata's feelings and there's no need to make an idiotic "jealous Naruto" scene for him to make it plain how he feels. All Naruto has to do is say/act to do that.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 7 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by MichelleHyuga Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:56 pm

<3 __ <3 Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 7 789588777 Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 7 789588777
I don't know how there are people who say "NaruHina doesn't exist" "It exists just on your mind, just in fanarts" "NaruHina doesn't have moments in the manga"... I dunno what the heck they read...
NaruHina development is the one of the most beautiful I ever seen ^_^

Last edited by MichelleHyuga on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : orthography correction (IS->ARE))
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7