Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone else noticed these?

+26
Nineslashmonk
hinata♥naruto
NaruHina <3
Rasengan671
Mustang
Konan
Satou
nhtalakun
JulaShona
Graeystone
sordragon
engetsu
Strawberry
Fallere825
racefan1992
Twin Steps
Azuula
lily567
Zori
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
funnyface
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
blackiechan35
30 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by Twin Steps Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 am

Naruto having trouble with a Byakugan user? No worries, Hinata's here for you.

Naruto having trouble with a Rennigan user? No worries, Hinata's here for you.

Naruto having trouble with a Sharingan user? No worries, Hinata's here for you.

Hinata > All dojutsu
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 Empty Re: Has anyone else noticed these?

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:57 am

^ Stronger than it all combined.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:19 am

Is it a coincidence, that volume 64 cover has NaruHina and her special move in 633 called 64 palms, that Hinata performed to the end thanks to remembering holding hands with Naruto from 615, which is chapter from vol 64, which is NaruHina?

Lol, of course it's a coincidence... Probably O_o
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 am

Just want to point another thing, mostly for myself, because I think everybody already noticed this.

Spoiler:

Itachi separated Kushina from "and all his friends" and I think you can clearly understand why, because a loved woman can make you do impossible, because when there is love, that is able create new life, it is something, that can't be combined with anything else, it's much more special, than anything.

And we will comeback to 615
Spoiler:
Even though, Naruto has remembered on the previous pages all those people, that made him able to come this far, in his "thank you" he pointed directly on Hinata. He could say something "It's because all of you have been by my side", but he said "It's because you've been by my side this whole time". It was finally revelared, who is the same for Naruto, like Kushina was for Minato. Hinata is now separated from "all his friends" as well, it's Hinata, that made Naruto's dreams to come so far.

Sorry for been Captain Obvious, but I just wanted to write it down.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Just want to point another thing, mostly for myself, because I think everybody already noticed this.

Spoiler:

Itachi separated Kushina from "and all his friends" and I think you can clearly understand why, because a loved woman can make you do impossible, because when there is love, that is able create new life, it is something, that can't be combined with anything else, it's much more special, than anything.

Spoiler:
Even though, Naruto has remembered on the previous pages all those people, that made him able to come this far, in his "thank you" he pointed directly on Hinata. He could say something "It's because all of you have been by my side", but he said "It's because you've been by my side this whole time". It was finally revelared, who is the same for Naruto, like Kushina was for Minato. Hinata is now separated from "all his friends" as well, it's Hinata, that made Naruto's dreams to come so far.

I think that's well worth pointing out. It's definitely seems like he's personally thanking Hinata for what she's done for him. Being for him all this time and all.

I'd post more but 631 has been pissing me off more than usual lately.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:26 am

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Just want to point another thing, mostly for myself, because I think everybody already noticed this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think that's well worth pointing out. It's definitely seems like he's personally thanking Hinata for what she's done for him. Being for him all this time and all.

Don't worry, Minato just made quick and dumb conclusion, seeing a girl healing Naruto. No matter, who would that be among the girls, he would made the same question "Is it your girlfriend?", only Naruto's answer would be different.

I believe that time will come and Minato will notice Hinata as well. I whish Minato was during 615...
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Don't worry, Minato just made quick and dumb conclusion, seeing a girl healing Naruto. No matter, who would that be among the girls, he would made the same question "Is it your girlfriend?", only Naruto's answer would be different.

I believe that time will come and Minato will notice Hinata as well. I whish Minato was during 615...

And you know the worst part?

It actually could have been a pretty cool NH scene. After Minato asks Naruto the question. Naruto says "well...not really" and a moment later looks in Hinata's direction and doesn't say anything.

Time to reach for a bottle of Johnny Walker.....

But back to your post, I think it's interesting too, because you have to wonder if Naruto just realized it that moment, or that he's simply stating out loud something he's known all along?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It actually could have been a pretty cool NH scene. After Minato asks Naruto the question. Naruto says "well...not really" and a moment later looks in Hinata's direction and doesn't say anything.

But back to your post, I think it's interesting too, because you have to wonder if Naruto just realized it that moment, or that he's simply stating out loud something he's known all along?
It's old Naruto for you, that's why chapter's name is Team 7. I'm more than sure, that this joke will not pop-up anywhere else in the future, just like fake confession wasn't mentioned anywhere else after it's been done, while Hinata's and Sakura's confessions to those they love did have flashbacks.

About the last. I'm sure Naruto did know already, that Hinata has done a lot for him, she saved him twice and such. But in chapter 615 he realized actually one more thing - it is thanks personally to Hinata, that he came so far from the beginning. Just like Hinata said, that Neji came this far thanks to Naruto, he understands, that he himself came this far thanks to Hinata - she is the hero of/for Naruto.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It's old Naruto for you, that's why chapter's name is Team 7. I'm more than sure, that this joke will not pop-up anywhere else in the future, just like fake confession wasn't mentioned anywhere else after it's been done, while Hinata's and Sakura's confessions to those they love did have flashbacks.

About the last. I'm sure Naruto did know already, that Hinata has done a lot for him, she saved him twice and such. But in chapter 615 he realized actually one more thing - it is thanks personally to Hinata, that he came so far from the beginning. Just like Hinata said, that Neji came this far thanks to Naruto, he understands, that he himself came this far thanks to Hinata - she is the hero of/for Naruto.

I see what you're saying. And uhhh, I fell pretty stupid asking this but I never remembered the other time that Hinata saved Naruto, I remember 437 just fine, but what's the other?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:58 am

engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I see what you're saying. And uhhh, I fell pretty stupid asking this but I never remembered the other time that Hinata saved Naruto, I remember 437 just fine, but what's the other?
I think Naruto definitely meant Proud Failure. It will be better, if he meant this, because it will show, that he sure as hell remembers EVERYTHING realted to Hinata, even from Part 1.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

also if you think about it when kushina said find someone like me she could also mean find someone who supports you and you dreams the same way I did with your father and it ties back in with what itachi said as well
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 am

I believe that Love is important here, I mean, I think that, besides the Bonds, Love is the real thing here that make you stronger right? if you remember, Rikudou choose his young son over the elder son because, unlike the elder, the young believe that Love was the key to find peace and not power, what Itachi say its true (thanks GreatKungLao for putting it) it was Kushina (his love) and his friends (bonds) that make Minato Hokage, so I believe that the same thing can be applied to Naruto and Hinata
that just an idea, but I believe is true
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:14 pm

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

also if you think about it when kushina said find someone like me she could also mean find someone who supports you  and you dreams the same way I did with your father  and it ties back in with what itachi said as well

Chapter 631 was not in NS's favor at all. I promise you.

Sakura reminded Minato of Kushina in a negative light. He didn't remember her being a good wife, but just her temper and her impatience, which were two things she didn't necessarily like about herself. So why would she want Naruto's girlfriend to have those qualities? Then Minato's uncomfortable face and 'take it easy' comment added to the mix just made it worse.

Kishimoto is just ship-teasing until the end, because if he officially made NaruHina canon, he would lose even more readers and sales (which are also declining because of manga scans online).
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 am

blackiechan35 wrote:
lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

also if you think about it when kushina said find someone like me she could also mean find someone who supports you  and you dreams the same way I did with your father  and it ties back in with what itachi said as well

Chapter 631 was not in NS's favor at all. I promise you.

Sakura reminded Minato of Kushina in a negative light. He didn't remember her being a good wife, but just her temper and her impatience, which were two things she didn't necessarily like about herself. So why would she want Naruto's girlfriend to have those qualities? Then Minato's uncomfortable face and 'take it easy' comment added to the mix just made it worse.

Kishimoto is just ship-teasing until the end, because if he officially made NaruHina canon, he would lose even more readers and sales (which are also declining because of manga scans online).

Well there will come a time where he's going to pick one. Because if kishi does put in another decent NH moment, and then does another 631, it's just going to become weird at that point.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 am

sordragon wrote:I believe that Love is important here, I mean, I think that, besides the Bonds, Love is the real thing here that make you stronger right? if you remember, Rikudou choose his young son over the elder son because, unlike the elder, the young believe that Love was the key to find peace and not power, what Itachi say its true (thanks GreatKungLao for putting it) it was Kushina (his love) and his friends (bonds) that make Minato Hokage, so I believe that the same thing can be applied to Naruto and Hinata
that just an idea, but I believe is true

One needs both Love and Power-
Power without Love leads to tyranny and Love without Power to protect will fade.
Hinata and Naruto understand this. Naruto knows he needs love in his life or else he will end up no better than his enemies. Hinata knows she needs power if she wants to protect Naruto.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 am

"Let's go, Hinata"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It's not just that she's been by his side, but that he wants her there Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 195309866
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:44 am

^ You are right and that's what matters the most! Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 195309866 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:46 am

Graeystone wrote:

One needs both Love and Power-
Power without Love leads to tyranny and Love without Power to protect will fade.
Hinata and Naruto understand this. Naruto knows he needs love in his life or else he will end up no better than his enemies. Hinata knows she needs power if she wants to protect Naruto.

Well said.Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 195309866  I totaly agree with you on that.
That even sounds very nice.Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 3811092755
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:"Let's go, Hinata"
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It's not just that she's been by his side, but that he wants her there Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 195309866

That's so true and beautiful! Has anyone else noticed these? - Page 4 2257489412 
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:48 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

he wants her there by her side till death do them apart just like someone who   made a thread that chapter 615 is like a wedding  said:D
naruto realised that the woman who he wants by his side forever  is hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 pm

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

he wants her there by her side till death do them apart just like someone who   made a thread that chapter 615 is like a wedding  said:D

did anyone notice the look on shikamaru's face when sai was questioning sakura about sasuke. to be honest, I think shikamaru suspected something and is coming up with a back up plan

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 am

[quote="lily567"]
lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I was thinking about this and I don't think anyone noticed this
hinata: that is why I am not afraid to die if it means I can protect you... because I love you
neji: hinata sama is ready to die for you ( because she loves you)

kishi could've put this(because she loves you ) after neji said that but he didn't but then again wouldn' it be sorta inappropriate at that moment in time because obito , madara was listening and that would've made hinata a target
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:57 am

lily567 wrote: I was thinking about  this and I don't think anyone noticed this
hinata: that is why I am not afraid to die if it means I can protect you... because I love you
neji: hinata sama is ready to die for you ( because she loves you)

kishi could've put this(because she loves you ) after neji said that but he didn't but then again wouldn' it be sorta inappropriate at that moment in time because obito , madara was listening  and that would've made hinata a target
Kishimoto definitely hinted at this. It's not a coincidence, that Naruto remembered exactly this line from Neji "Hinata-sama is ready to die for you...", since something similar was in Confession. Naruto definitely recognized those words, Kishomoto is just didn't show it properly to tease the readers and NH fans.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:30 am

I've got one for you guys
hinata gave naruto the proud failure speech and minato gave kushina an outsider speech(if you understand what I mean)
when naruto was talking about how he always fails and hinata proves him wrong and gave him the speech
kushina was talking about how everyone was calling her an outsider and minato proved her wrong and gave her a speech
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:34 am

lily567 wrote:I've got one for you guys
hinata gave naruto the proud failure speech and minato gave kushina  an outsider speech(if you understand what I mean)
when naruto was talking about how he always fails and hinata proves him wrong and gave him the speech
kushina was talking about how everyone was calling her an outsider and minato proved her wrong and gave her a speech
As I said, Naruto asked Kushina about how she fell in love with Minato for a reason - to make things right with Hinata. So is it just a coincidence, that MinaKushi love story has so much similarities with NaruHina? I think Kishimoto did it on purprose.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next