Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who noticed

+13
Graeystone
Ponyta
BlackNoon
Dianahinkle
NekoKimio
Yamasaki Akaiko
narutohokage123
Aelita
Twin Steps
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
eromreven
Azuula
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who noticed Empty Who noticed

Post by Azuula Fri May 24, 2013 2:13 am

When sasuke came saying "I'll become hokage" hinata wasn't there, now I wonder why... Any ideas guys?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/14

As u can see here, she, hinata, had a reaction to when sasuke had came and stayed behind for some reason

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/13

I wonder what kishi is trying to do :o
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Who noticed Empty Re: Who noticed

Post by eromreven Fri May 24, 2013 3:10 am

Sneaking off to perma-murder Madara while no one's looking, on which she will then dance on top of the juubi's head and yell out her own desire to be Hokage. Obviously.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri May 24, 2013 4:09 am

^^^ That.

:'D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri May 24, 2013 5:14 am

She also didn't speak up when the K11 gathered to talk about Sasuke in the Kage Summit Arc.

Either Kishi's saving her reaction for later or she DGAF, but it's interesting she and Naruto remained serious while the others reacted comically.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 24, 2013 6:23 am

Well, I'm expecting big things from her. She was given to big panels to herself, I don't think she'll be important next chapter, but I do think she'll do something big.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri May 24, 2013 8:06 am

Don't tease my secret Sasuhina feels D:

Hinata was always that one girl in the class who didn't idolize Sasuke like everyone else did, she only had eyes for Naruto. To her Sasuke was just her former classmate who went rouge. Plus Hinata's not the type to get overly excited, so her non-reaction to Sasuke's appearance isn't too out of character lol.

But I am noticing how Kishi's keeping Hinata around. He did the same thing with Sakura before she got to shine in 630 and 631.
Unfortunately, because Kishi lacks the ability to develop two females at the same time, Hinata's going to have to take a back seat for awhile, its Sakura's turn to shine.
Hopefully Hinata will get to contribute soon, probably not for the next few chapters, but she'll be back =)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Fri May 24, 2013 8:16 am

Aelita wrote:Don't tease my secret Sasuhina feels D:

Hinata was always that one girl in the class who didn't idolize Sasuke like everyone else did, she only had eyes for Naruto. To her Sasuke was just her former classmate who went rouge. Plus Hinata's not the type to get overly excited, so her non-reaction to Sasuke's appearance isn't too out of character lol.

But I am noticing how Kishi's keeping Hinata around. He did the same thing with Sakura before she got to shine in 630 and 631.
Unfortunately, because Kishi lacks the ability to develop two females at the same time, Hinata's going to have to take a back seat for awhile, its Sakura's turn to shine.
Hopefully Hinata will get to contribute soon, probably not for the next few chapters, but she'll be back =)

lol ... Why?
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri May 24, 2013 8:58 am

^Because its so cracktastic~

Canon pairings are nice and all, and Naruhina will always be number 1 in my heart, but sometimes its fun to say fuck it to the main plot line and imagine how different relationship dynamics between characters could work.

The appeal of Sasuhina comes from the fact that Hinata is the only girl in the story to never show romantic interest in Sasuke. While all the other girls in their class smothered Sasuke with their affection, Hinata was always different. She's always only had eyes for Naruto. It's interesting to think how ironic it would be if Sasuke held feelings for Hinata. Sasuke has said before that he hates loud aggresive people, and Hinata's just the opposite of that: quiet and shy. It's interesting to think how Hinata might be the kind of girl Sasuke could like. He'd appreciate her not smothering him and would like her quiet nature. However, Hinata would be the only girl outside of Sasuke's grasp. It'd complete the Sasusakunaruhina love square. Their personalities are so different and so seemingly wrong for one another that its interesting imagining how a romantic advance from Sasuke or a relationship would work out. Its makes for great fanfiction and fanart lol.

Hinata and Sasuke surprisingly have a lot in common. Both came from prestigious clans. They both had demanding fathers who held high expectations of them. Both had complicated relationships with an older brother figure who was considered a prodigy. Both had to deal with hatred towards/from that brother figure. Both lost those brother figures who died protecting them in the end.

Plus Sasuke and Hinata have got this whole ying yang, light vs darkness, purity vs corruption, Byukagan vs Sharingan thing going on.

However, Sasuhina can't/won't happen in the canon plot line; its crack. The two lack interaction. Most who like Sasuhina know its crack. I mean yeah, there are a few NS fans who ship it just to get rid of Sauce and Hinata, but they're in the minority. What I've noticed is many Sasuhina fans tend to be people who multi-ship Hinata. Those who like Sasuhina get excited whenever the two even get near each other. I do believe the only time they've spoken is when Hinata said "Sasuke-kun!" and Sasuke responded "Shut up" in a Shippuden movie XD.

I like Sasuhina as a crack ship but that doesn't mean I expect it or want it to become canon. I feel like if Sasuhina ever did become canon I'd feel a strange mixture of sadness, confusion, and slight glee lol.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri May 24, 2013 10:23 am

Aelita wrote:
Spoiler:

I've always found a strange similarity between Sasuke and Hinata's roles especially concerning their bonds with Naruto, however, I also think they act as a contrast to one another besides the points you raised here.

Hinata seeks Naruto's acknowldgement while he seeks Sasuke's.

Sasuke and Hinata try to defend Naruto with their lives while he's pinned down, are seemingly killed, and the enemy simultaneously taunts and sympathizes with Naruto using their own experiences and Naruto pulls out Kyuubi. Sasuke has no idea why he did what he did, Hinata definitely does.

Sasuke's speech about "breaking his bonds" during the VotE fight contrasts with Hinata's speech about cherishing those bonds even though they are seemingly broken.

In Kage summit arc, Naruto practically uses every line of Hinata's confession in regards to Sasuke except he talks about shouldering Sasuke's hatred and ends it with a "Because I'm your friend!" instead of Hinata's "Because I love you" obviously lol.

I dunno, I may be overthinking things but I think Naruto will probably follow as some shonens do with the whole "once the brother issues are resolved he can move on to a romantic relationship" coming of age story stuff. I don't rely too much on tropes but it seems like this is where Kishi is headed, Naruto practically states he won't pursue anyone until the whole Sasuke thing is resolved.

I used to also like SasuHina as crack but I got Menma now. :3
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri May 24, 2013 3:25 pm

As I mentioned elsewhere, I think Hinata wasn't shown because she's being saved for:

1) A leadership moment ["put aside differences when we've got a much larger problem"]
2) Her opinion will be more important when Naruto/Sasuke face-off for the Hokage position
3) Hinata isn't supposed to make "comical" expressions

I'm curious for some other ideas.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri May 24, 2013 4:52 pm

I think number three is pretty accurate. Who noticed 2697176399
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri May 24, 2013 5:33 pm

I think Hinata will have a big moment in a future chapter, but not the next one. Kishi knows what he's doing. ;)

For next chapter, I just expect Obito and Kakashi.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Who noticed 528746348 Kishi always separates the Naruto/Sasuke moments and the Naruto/Hinata moments.
Sasuke didn't see the Hinata Neji fight and Hinata has never been present for any Sasuke fight.
It might or might not be intentional but I think if we do ever see Sasuke and Hinata interact it'll be in a very light context a smile exchanged or something.
Also what story purpose would it serve if we did see a reaction from her? Hinata has mostly been a moral compess for Naruto and the readers so if we did get a negative or positive reaction from her it would just be enforced by Naruto so Kidhi just didn't show her. Naruto always chooses his own way and he treasures Sasuke so of course we see a negative reaction from Kiba Shikamaru and the rest. Also a panel of Hinata smiling would be kinda awkward looking wouldn't it? Whatever Naruto chooses to do with Sasuke Hinata will support it.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Aelita wrote:^Because its so cracktastic~

Canon pairings are nice and all, and Naruhina will always be number 1 in my heart, but sometimes its fun to say fuck it to the main plot line and imagine how different relationship dynamics between characters could work.

The appeal of Sasuhina comes from the fact that Hinata is the only girl in the story to never show romantic interest in Sasuke. While all the other girls in their class smothered Sasuke with their affection, Hinata was always different. She's always only had eyes for Naruto. It's interesting to think how ironic it would be if Sasuke held feelings for Hinata. Sasuke has said before that he hates loud aggresive people, and Hinata's just the opposite of that: quiet and shy. It's interesting to think how Hinata might be the kind of girl Sasuke could like. He'd appreciate her not smothering him and would like her quiet nature. However, Hinata would be the only girl outside of Sasuke's grasp. It'd complete the Sasusakunaruhina love square. Their personalities are so different and so seemingly wrong for one another that its interesting imagining how a romantic advance from Sasuke or a relationship would work out. Its makes for great fanfiction and fanart lol.

Hinata and Sasuke surprisingly have a lot in common. Both came from prestigious clans. They both had demanding fathers who held high expectations of them. Both had complicated relationships with an older brother figure who was considered a prodigy. Both had to deal with hatred towards/from that brother figure. Both lost those brother figures who died protecting them in the end.

Plus Sasuke and Hinata have got this whole ying yang, light vs darkness, purity vs corruption, Byukagan vs Sharingan thing going on.

However, Sasuhina can't/won't happen in the canon plot line; its crack. The two lack interaction. Most who like Sasuhina know its crack. I mean yeah, there are a few NS fans who ship it just to get rid of Sauce and Hinata, but they're in the minority. What I've noticed is many Sasuhina fans tend to be people who multi-ship Hinata. Those who like Sasuhina get excited whenever the two even get near each other. I do believe the only time they've spoken is when Hinata said "Sasuke-kun!" and Sasuke responded "Shut up" in a Shippuden movie XD.

I like Sasuhina as a crack ship but that doesn't mean I expect it or want it to become canon. I feel like if Sasuhina ever did become canon I'd feel a strange mixture of sadness, confusion, and slight glee lol.

Sasuhina is fun but honestly HinataXanyone and SasukeXanyone is HAWT. Who noticed 3496782896
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 27, 2013 1:44 am

I disagree with the idea that Hinata will definitely mirror what Naruto thinks. They're two different characters with different mindsets at times even if they share the same core ideal. That's why Hinata tends to see things that Naruto does not and Naruto sees things that she does not. I agree that it is possible that she agrees with Naruto, but I also think it's just as equally possible that she disagrees depending on how she views Sasuke (which is something we do not know at all). This is why the lack of her speaking back during the post-Kage Summit meeting allows for differing viewpoints on the issue.

I honestly hope that Kishimoto does give Hinata's reaction at some point because it will end the debate.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 am

They share the same nindo and I'm sure she knows how much Sasuke means to Naruto. She won't agree with Naruto about everything but I think when it comes to big decision like how he feels about Sasuke she'll agree and support him.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Mon May 27, 2013 6:16 am

First Sasuke Hinata interaction, Hinata to Sasuke: "If you hurt Naruto again...... I'll kill you." XD
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon May 27, 2013 6:21 am

^^^ Lmao
Aww, that would be cute..

..Only Hinata could make a death threat cute. :D <3
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:30 pm

I'm not sure what exactly the significance is with Hinata's reaction, however I will say that it was the reason why I started researching her, Hyuuga, Uchiha, and Sasuke to see how they are all intertwined.  I feel that this manga actually has a lot of deep meanings in it and that some things that might not seem intention are.

That being said, I believe there is something we have yet to see and that is a Byakugan vs. Sharingan fight.  There are 3 main dojutsu, Byakugan, Rinnengan, and Sharingan. Now we've already seen fighting between the Byakugan and the first two, but we've yet to see it vs the Sharingan. This could be important. I really like how you guys make interesting parallels between these two because they I feel that it is important. If you have secret SasuHina feels are at least enjoy a good theory I highly recommend checking out julywinters.

http://julywintertheories.weebly.com/yin-and-yang.html

Although I'm not a SasuHina shipper and I don't quite believe in the idea that the So6p's wife was a Hyuuga, that doesn't mean I don't see different views and enjoy different opinions.

Who noticed 892101856
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:57 pm

You know, while I did like that link, I'd say it was more of an interesting note rather than a theory, since it didn't actually GO anywhere.

Last edited by Twin Steps on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:25 pm

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/13

I know what she is thinking, "How much force do I have to use in order to shut down Sasuke's lung so he'll know how Naruto felt when his lung got destroyed!"
Beware the Quiet Ones!

Frankly I do hope Sasuke does try something and Hinata does step in between him and Naruto.

And lets face it, Sasuke's actions caused Hinata some heartache -
1) Destroying Naruto's lung which would have killed him if not for being the Kyuubi Host and an Uzumaki.
2) Naruto probably would have talked to Hinata about her confession(among other things that was on his mind) after Nagato's invasion. . .except Naruto found out that Sasuke crossed the line and attacked Killer Bee and everything from Hinata's Confession and Tsunade's Condition got pushed to the wayside.
3) The 'Find Sasuke Mission' Team 8 did with Team Yamato during Sasuke vs. Itachi ended up a Failed Mission. Ok, Sasuke didn't directly screw up that mission but he was indirectly involved in the mess that led to the Mission Failure.
4) Sasuke's defection nearly got Kiba killed and almost did kill Neji who she just reconciled with.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:52 am

I'm still hoping for a Jonin selection exam, and a Hyuga VS Uchiha battle.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:27 am

So you guys are saying she has some hate towards sasuke?
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:23 pm

There's no proof one way or the other concerning Hinata's feelings toward Sasuke. Other than the fact that Hinata was not (and still is not) interested in Sasuke romantically, we've got nothing.

I doubt she hates him though considering she has seemingly never hated those who have wronged her nor has she been shown to hate those who've wronged others, including Naruto.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:42 pm

I just see Hinata being untrusting and kind of skeptical about Sasuke. Not exactly... hating him.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next