Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who noticed

+13
Graeystone
Ponyta
BlackNoon
Dianahinkle
NekoKimio
Yamasaki Akaiko
narutohokage123
Aelita
Twin Steps
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
eromreven
Azuula
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who noticed - Page 2 Empty Re: Who noticed

Post by Graeystone Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 am

I think Hinata will just stand back and let Naruto handle Sasuke if he goes of the rails again. Hinata was also quiet when the K11 was deciding on what to do about Sasuke. No matter how much it hurts Hinata to hear Naruto got hurt or something because of Sasuke, she knows its not her place to interfere because its basically an internal problem with Team 7. As long as Sasuke doesn't try to directly drag Hinata or her teammates down in front of her, she won't do anything directly except support Naruto.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:29 am

NekoKimio wrote:I just see Hinata being untrusting and kind of skeptical about Sasuke. Not exactly... hating him.
I see ^_^ that's almost what I meant but yeah, I'm with this.
Graeystone wrote:I think Hinata will just stand back and let Naruto handle Sasuke if he goes of the rails again. Hinata was also quiet when the K11 was deciding on what to do about Sasuke. No matter how much it hurts Hinata to hear Naruto got hurt or something because of Sasuke, she knows its not her place to interfere because its basically an internal problem with Team 7. As long as Sasuke doesn't try to directly drag Hinata or her teammates down in front of her, she won't do anything directly except support Naruto.
Oh alright, i see now ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:49 am

Graeystone wrote:http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/13

I know what she is thinking, "How much force do I have to use in order to shut down Sasuke's lung so he'll know how Naruto felt when his lung got destroyed!"
Beware the Quiet Ones!

Frankly I do hope Sasuke does try something and Hinata does step in between him and Naruto.

And lets face it, Sasuke's actions caused Hinata some heartache -
1) Destroying Naruto's lung which would have killed him if not for being the Kyuubi Host and an Uzumaki.
2) Naruto probably would have talked to Hinata about her confession(among other things that was on his mind) after Nagato's invasion. . .except Naruto found out that Sasuke crossed the line and attacked Killer Bee and everything from Hinata's Confession and Tsunade's Condition got pushed to the wayside.
3) The 'Find Sasuke Mission' Team 8 did with Team Yamato during Sasuke vs. Itachi ended up a Failed Mission. Ok, Sasuke didn't directly screw up that mission but he was indirectly involved in the mess that led to the Mission Failure.
4) Sasuke's defection nearly got Kiba killed and almost did kill Neji who she just reconciled with.

I agree with that but like you meant in your comment after, she won't interfere in Team 7 issues because she respects Naruto. Anyway I'd like to see Hinata kicking Sasuke's ass 1000 times more than this SasuHina blst.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:38 pm

Hinata is secertly wanting to assassinate him.

You can tell
Inner Hinata: THAT DAMN SASUKE, DAMMIT HE IS BACK! HE BETTER NOT GET IN THE WAY OF ME AND NARUTO-KUN! OR I WILL DEFINTELY FINISH HIM OFF!! SAKURA YOU BETTER CHECK YOUR MAN, BEFORE I WRECK YOUR MAN! Who noticed - Page 2 1531524494 

I'm telling you, Hinata is fooling you all!!!
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 am

My inner NaruHina and SasuSaku wants to whine.
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 am

You know, after all this time, I noticed how amazing it is that both hinata and naruto didn't react in a comical manner, whilst everyone else did... LOVELY <3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:22 am

Azuula wrote:You know, after all this time, I noticed how amazing it is that both hinata and naruto didn't react in a comical manner, whilst everyone else did... LOVELY <3
Why then? Naruto and Hinata are one love and one heart.

Who noticed - Page 2 195309866 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Azuula wrote:When sasuke came saying "I'll become hokage" hinata wasn't there, now I wonder why... Any ideas guys?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/14

As u can see here, she, hinata, had a reaction to when sasuke had came and stayed behind for some reason

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/631/13

I wonder what kishi is trying to do :o
Hinata knows sasuke is important to naruto, so it just was probable a supprise to her Who noticed - Page 2 1906553478 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2