Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From where is this?

+11
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
Bubbles
CoolChels
NekoKimio
narutohokage123
Mustang
Dianahinkle
SID~
Strawberry
Twin Steps
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

From where is this? Empty NaruHina & SasuSaku Parallels

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 13, 2013 5:01 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Twin Steps on Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

From where is this? Empty Re: From where is this?

Post by Strawberry Mon May 13, 2013 6:41 am

Good finds! xD I'd noticed a couple of them but never realized how common they are. I'd like to add this one!

Both protecting the ladies, getting in the way of the enemy and them. <3
Spoiler:

Part 1 SasuSaku was my OTP. From where is this? 3516892631
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 13, 2013 7:49 am

SasuSaku has so much damn development in part I, it honestly pisses me the hell off when Anti- SS fans say it has "nothing to support it"

...Those two have held hands 3 times, on three different occasions.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Mon May 13, 2013 11:41 am

NaruHina and SasuSaku are my ultimate parings I seriously hope SasuKarin doesn't happen though T_T ..

- But Good job <3
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon May 13, 2013 8:22 pm

:/ I hope we get alot more sasusaku soon it's been frustrating sitting on that ship lately. Hurry up and come to the battlefield Sauce!!!! I want my team 7 and sasusaku fix!!! From where is this? 2801306734
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Dianahinkle wrote::/ I hope we get alot more sasusaku soon it's been frustrating sitting on that ship lately. Hurry up and come to the battlefield Sauce!!!! I want my team 7 and sasusaku fix!!! From where is this? 2801306734

But on the upside, we have had a shit load of NaruHina lately From where is this? 704842727
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 am

I think that pairing (SasuSaku) was well developed in the part 1 so it have chances to happen.

If SasuSaku moment happen that means that NaruHina chances of happen wiil be even higher, right?

Both NaruHina and SasuSaku are the ones with most chances to happen, at least it's what I think.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 14, 2013 2:20 am

narutohokage123 wrote:I think that pairing (SasuSaku) was well developed in the part 1 so it have chances to happen.

If SasuSaku moment happen that means that NaruHina chances of happen wiil be even higher, right?

Both NaruHina and SasuSaku are the ones with most chances to happen, at least it's what I think.

Sadly for SasuSaku the only real developments in part 2 has been one sided on Sakura's behalf, but the same can't be said for NaruHina because the development is less one sided which is great because their bond has grown much stronger through out the war.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue May 14, 2013 4:19 am

51-mustang wrote:Sadly for SasuSaku the only real developments in part 2 has been one sided on Sakura's behalf, but the same can't be said for NaruHina because the development is less one sided which is great because their bond has grown much stronger through out the war.

SasuSaku had no chance to develop in part 2 because Sasuke was not there, he was consumed by darkness and his crazy idea of revenge, but now we can say that there will be some development because he is coming to the battlefield. I'm pretty sure that Sakura wasn't just some girl to him at least before he become a psycho. Have you notice that Masashi give some panel to Sakura in the last two chapters and maybe is because of that. From where is this? 1287005144

I think NaruHina and SasuSaku are mean to happen, at least be hinted at the end of the manga.

But I agree with you about how NaruHina bond grown so much stronger in last chapters. I hope he continue develop Hinata character.

narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 14, 2013 8:17 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Sadly for SasuSaku the only real developments in part 2 has been one sided on Sakura's behalf, but the same can't be said for NaruHina because the development is less one sided which is great because their bond has grown much stronger through out the war.

SasuSaku had no chance to develop in part 2 because Sasuke was not there, he was consumed by darkness and his crazy idea of revenge, but now we can say that there will be some development because he is coming to the battlefield. I'm pretty sure that Sakura wasn't just some girl to him at least before he become a psycho. Have you notice that Masashi give some panel to Sakura in the last two chapters and maybe is because of that. From where is this? 1287005144

I think NaruHina and SasuSaku are mean to happen, at least be hinted at the end of the manga.

But I agree with you about how NaruHina bond grown so much stronger in last chapters. I hope he continue develop Hinata character.

Sakura will be happy next chapter, Sasuke will be there with the rest of the Hokage, but as for Madara well he seems to have lost interest in the fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 15, 2013 3:07 am

Yes! I hate when people say the two have no support or evidence from Kishi, when it's really there if you just try to look.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

I know, they are my two favorite couples in Naruto and always thought that they could happen!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 pm

NaruHina and SasuSaku are my OTP's! <3 I'm so excited that Sauce is back on the battefield with Team 7! And he spoke to her first! And she gave him the look she normally gives (wide eyed look) when she sees him.

I loved how she not only got the most reaction, but she was the one asking why he was there, debunking the "theories" that Sakura would just 'fangirl and run to him.'
-eyeroll-
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 25, 2013 7:35 am

NH and SS are definitely my Naruto OTPs, but I favor SS a bit more. I think it's because it was my first pairing that I got so into and it just has that place in my heart no one else can take. So, of course the new chapter made me happy. :D
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat May 25, 2013 10:26 am

If I were to ship Hinata with anybody else, it would be Akamaru, remember when he said "woof" to her? That was so beautiful.. <3
x'DD lmao
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat May 25, 2013 11:34 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:If I were to ship Hinata with anybody else, it would be Akamaru, remember when he said "woof" to her? That was so beautiful.. <3
x'DD lmao

From where is this? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh_NyS0xivL9XfD_6o37QA3qqrGgKt_0MTNw-iy5G5uhMiYIHv
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat May 25, 2013 11:53 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:If I were to ship Hinata with anybody else, it would be Akamaru, remember when he said "woof" to her? That was so beautiful.. <3
x'DD lmao
From where is this? Tumblr_mevktcV3Qp1qak28g
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat May 25, 2013 11:56 am

Lmfao :'D

I think the weirdest pairing I've ever seen somebody ship seriously is KakashixIno.
Like I don't even know.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

I know, I loved that little moment between the two of them when she was the first one he looked at and spoke too. They are my number one couple as well and lookning forward to more moments. From where is this? 2697176399

Last edited by CoolChels on Sat May 25, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Face)
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Sat May 25, 2013 3:35 pm

^Which pairing? SS? I love the SS pairing~

(I hope you guys know I was kidding.. Just making sure.. ;D)
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat May 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Thats the one.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 30, 2013 6:47 am

After that recent chapter I'm more convinced that not only does Sakura prove she still loves Sasuke but that it's really possible for them to be together in the end. Just a thought.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu May 30, 2013 12:18 pm

The most confirmed pairing was originally ObitoxBoulder. . .then Madara tricked Obito into having an affair with Zetsu. Boulder broke up with Obito and now its Obito x White Zetsu.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Most canon is HashiramaXMadaraXGedo Mazo threesome.....they have a child after all (zetsu)
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Most canon is HashiramaXMadaraXGedo Mazo threesome.....they have a child after all (zetsu)

Its a Foursome now if you include Yamato.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum