Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:57 am

itachi75 wrote:I don't have shipping glasses on or anything like that. its just I have gotten bored of it, and just don't believe it will happen. Naruhina/narusaku, I don't feel either of them will happen. they just don't have any realism to them.
-

Personally, I love NaruHina for what it represents and for its development. As a NaruHina fan, I would like, along with other people here, to see it happening. However, Kishimoto is the only one who can decide to make any pairing canon. If you are bored with NaruHina, then it's up to you but try to keep in mind that this is a "forum dedicated to that one ship we all love and adore"...

To me even though NaruHina would not happen, I would still like it because I appreciate the way it was represented in the manga. I can feel the romantic undertones within the pairing whereas I don't see/feel anything of that kind when it comes to NS, but only friendship.

In other words, NaruHina happening or not isn't the reason why I support the pairing in the first place although I would really like to see Naruto and Hinata ending up together. If the notion of "happening/not happening" is the main criteria for some people to like a pairing, that's not the case with me.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by racefan1992 Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:18 am

itachi75 wrote: Naruhina/narusaku, I don't feel either of them will happen. they just don't have any realism to them.
-

Then IMHO you should have said ^this in your post. But hindsight is always 20/20.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:35 am

itachi75 wrote:I don't have shipping glasses on or anything like that. its just I have gotten bored of it, and just don't believe it will happen. Naruhina/narusaku, I don't feel either of them will happen. they just don't have any realism to them.
-

You're looking for realism in a fictional manga? I've never understood that line of thinking.

Anyone thinking that there won't be a pairing for Naruto with a female after reading chapters 504/505 is ignoring a lot of stuff as far as I'm concerned.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:48 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
51-mustang wrote:Well it is considering the fact that the next NaruHina moment has been set up for a while now, it is almost time to see whether Kishi goes through with it or not.

I think he will go through with the set up, but that depends on the situation we have now.

Refresh my memory. What is this "set up" you're talking about?

It was set up when Hinata collapsed from Exhaustions about 8-9 chapters ago, now it will al depend on how he goes through with it, but I do see at least 2-2.5 pages dedicated to it, but I don't see a moment happening for another (minimum) 5-6 chapters, (maximum) 10-11 chapters considering the situation at hand, but I think it is closer now, due to Naruto is almost coming back into the fight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:19 am

With chapter 672 any doubtful man and woman should bury NS and SK forever. Zero f**s were given to any of these crack ships, despite all those stupid predictions, that Sakura will jump on Naruto and they will be hugging while Gai is dying and same with Karin and Sasuke. None of this happened, even close. Naruto and Sasuke went right into the action after been resurrected. Sakura healing Naruto and Karin running after Sasuke wasn't for some romantic (lol) development (lol again). Naruto and Sasuke in the end were saved by Obito, Kabuto and Hagoromo and with NS lolgic NaruObi and SasuKabu should be canon by now.

NS and SK are dead for good.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 am

GreatKungLao wrote:With chapter 672 any doubtful man and woman should bury NS and SK forever. Zero f**s were given to any of these crack ships, despite all those stupid predictions, that Sakura will jump on Naruto and they will be hugging while Gai is dying and same with Karin and Sasuke. None of this happened, even close. Naruto and Sasuke went right into the action after been resurrected. Sakura healing Naruto and Karin running after Sasuke wasn't for some romantic (lol) development (lol again). Naruto and Sasuke in the end were saved by Obito, Kabuto and Hagoromo and with NS lolgic NaruObi and SasuKabu should be canon by now.

NS and SK are dead for good.

Yh I seen NS predictions like Naruto will confess to Sakura, Sakura will hug Naruto and also Sakura confessing to Naruto AGAIN!? But those predictions have been crushed into pieces I LOLed when Naruto and Sasuke ignored Sakura and Karin
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:45 am

^well I do disagree with one thing, Sakura did save Naruto, if she didn't use what remained of her chakra, Naruto would have been dead. What I do dislike is that there wasn't a single hint of thanks from both guys, their lives were saved by Kabuto, Obito and Sakura respectively and they couldn't find a few seconds to say thanks, but I certainly do hope that they said something off panel.

but the good thing that came out of this chapter was the lack of romantic moments, I feel that if there was one, it would have been out of place.

personally I was annoyed at the fact that both the guys ignored the people that helped save them, but then again this is a fight against Madara. I will say this, if Naruto was so in love with Sakura, he wouldn't have just ignored her and say something to her, get a little emotional, but nope none of that, well we all know that Naruto was never really in love with Sakura, so I really don't expect romantic stuff from Naruto towards Sakura, not that there was any romantic development between the two of them.

well this is what I can say about NS and SK  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 8894463 bon voyage, you won't be missed,  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 528746348
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:11 am

51-mustang wrote:^well I do disagree with one thing, Sakura did save Naruto, if she didn't use what remained of her chakra, Naruto would have been dead. What I do dislike is that there wasn't a single hint of thanks from both guys, their lives were saved by Kabuto, Obito and Sakura respectively and they couldn't find a few seconds to say thanks, but I certainly do hope that they said something off panel.

but the good thing that came out of this chapter was the lack of romantic moments, I feel that if there was one, it would have been out of place.

personally I was annoyed at the fact that both the guys ignored the people that helped save them, but then again this is a fight against Madara. I will say this, if Naruto was so in love with Sakura, he wouldn't have just ignored her and say something to her, get a little emotional, but nope none of that, well we all know that Naruto was never really in love with Sakura, so I really don't expect romantic stuff from Naruto towards Sakura, not that there was any romantic development between the two of them.

well this is what I can say about NS and SK  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 8894463 bon voyage, you won't be missed,  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 528746348

Hmm true I do agree I will like it if Naruto and Sasuke will say thank you but I can imagine NS will shit its pants and scream NARUSAKU CANNONZZ!!!111! Just because Naruto said thank you to Sakura (and NS will forget that Naruto also said thank you to Obito) but you know let NS celebrate well think of it in a different way

Last edited by Bubbles on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make sure to use)
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:14 am

This chapter was a godly creation, and I am an atheist.
672 Made me cry.... Laughing.:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:02 am

I am not endorsing NaruSaku, but I still feel that Naruto should have said thank you to Sakura, it still wouldn't be a romantic thing, but I think Sakura at least deserves a thanks from Naruto, for what I consider effectively saving his life or prolonging it long enough for Obito to place the next parts of the bijuu's chakra into him.

If your friend or teammate saved you in some way, you still find a way to say thank you to them, I will be annoyed if it goes ignored, but I can understand Sasuke ignoring Karin, she basically did nothing anyway, but a thanks to Kabuto for saving him would have been nice.

well I guess this is what separates 615 and 672, Naruto acknowledged Hinata for being by his side and held her hand, thanked her for being there, Sakura saves his life, and all he can say is let's go. not even averting his gaze to Sakura.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:26 am

Naruto Probably thanked Sakura off panel atleast I would like to thank so. It was just over shadowed by Gai beating the hell out of Madara. Kishi can only fit so much into a chapter every week so I am fine with just making it a head cannon that Naruto thanked Sakura off panel if I get to see a kick ass fight instead. Could he have cut out the flashbacks of Gai and Kakashi as children yes, but I like the flashback better then just wasting panel space on a simple thank you for Sakura. Especially knowing it would set off another round of blows in the pairing wars.

Last edited by meow69 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 am

I guess we'll never really know what happened. We can either assume one of two things:

1. Naruto woke up with Sakura's hand in his heart, and in the end, he did not thank her and just said "let's go!"

2. Naruto woke up, and Sakura (who might have sensed his heart beating on it's own again), had already taken her hand out of his chest and patched him up by the time he fully returned to consciousness.

Maybe I'm playing devils advocate a bit here but, did Naruto even know that Sakura helped him? We cannot say for certain. Unless he'd woken up via the 1st assumption (in which case, he better have said thank you at some point), it's possible he wasn't aware she helped. After all, he was basically dead and only knew of Obito's assistance, not hers. Her being there doesn't guarantee she helped, I mean Jugo and Suigetsu were with Sasuke and they didn't help at all.

If anything, he should have thanked Obito, since he knew he helped for sure.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:36 am

Definitely agreed Obito definitely should be thanked by Naruto.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:48 am

Bubbles wrote:I guess we'll never really know what happened. We can either assume one of two things:

1. Naruto woke up with Sakura's hand in his heart, and in the end, he did not thank her and just said "let's go!"

2. Naruto woke up, and Sakura (who might have sensed his heart beating on it's own again), had already taken her hand out of his chest and patched him up by the time he fully returned to consciousness.

Maybe I'm playing devils advocate a bit here but, did Naruto even know that Sakura helped him? We cannot say for certain. Unless he'd woken up via the 1st assumption (in which case, he better have said thank you at some point), it's possible he wasn't aware she helped. After all, he was basically dead and only knew of Obito's assistance, not hers. Her being there doesn't guarantee she helped, I mean Jugo and Suigetsu were with Sasuke and they didn't help at all.

If anything, he should have thanked Obito, since he knew he helped for sure.
You can clearly see in chapter 671 that Naruto and Sasuke already started standing up and there was no hand in Naruto's chest:
DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 10013344_1424338564484377_458725050790257337_n

It would be really stupid if Sakura's hand was still holding Naruto's heart while he was waking up. I doubt that being conscious with open hole in your chest is not painful.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:59 pm

^yeah I agree, there is no way that would be a desirable sensation. so Sakura had to patch him up after she knew that Naruto would be fine, but still I think Sakura does deserve some credit, if it wasn't for her quick thinking in a stressful situation, then what would have happened?

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:16 am

51-mustang wrote:^yeah I agree, there is no way that would be a desirable sensation. so Sakura had to patch him up after she knew that Naruto would be fine, but still I think Sakura does deserve some credit, if it wasn't for her quick thinking in a stressful situation, then what would have happened?

Here is some interesting info I found on Tumlr:

“You can use どうも Doomo in many other situations! Very useful! For example, when your waiter brings food, you don’t really say ありがとうございます Arigatoo gozaimasu. That’s too much. You can just say nothing, but if you really want to say something, then you can use どうも Doomo. Likewise, when you buy something at a store, you never say ありがとうございます Arigatoo gozaimasu to the store clerk. Again, this is too much. Instead, you can casually say, どうも Doomo. In general, clerks and waiters are supposed to say ありがとうございます Arigatoo gozaimasu, but customers are not.”

Japanese people don’t say “thank you” properly when your doing your job, because they consider that as part as your job/duty, so there’s no need in thanking you for something you have to do.

In the case of Sakura, it’s her duty healing, so in a Japanese mind, why would Naruto thanks her for just doing her job?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by NerdyNemo-Kun Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Jiraiya's Words of Wisdom:
"Getting dumbed always makes a man stronger. And if he hasn't experienced it enough to be able to Laugh and joke about it, or at least use it as material, he Can't fulfill his duties as a man"
And in chapter 631 Naruto basically makes a Nostalgic joke, But from NS point of view it's a "love confession". DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 1391645756  
Chapter 632 Naruto is scared after seeing Sakura's Strength and vows to never poke fun at her again. This chapter confirms that 631 was just a joke.

Also Sakura is a Medical-Nin, So we can't ignore the fact that she probably applied CPR on many other Patients, Also Naruto is an important War asset Which means having Naruto die means the war is lost and Madara Wins. Let's say that CPR is the only way to save Naruto would Sakura refuse because she loves Sasuke or she doesn't like Naruto? Of course not.

Kishi-Sama is obviously Trolling the NS pairing by giving it a moment and then Reconfirming SasuSaku again (632, 675 ,676).

Be Smart and don't take those 2 moments seriously. 
At this point NS happing would be a really Terrible Plot Twist, NS had its chances but those chances are gone now.  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 3725747089 

Also Pardon me for forgetting to read the rules, i dearly apologize and i will be more careful next time.  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 2697176399 
Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by NerdyNemo-Kun on Sun May 25, 2014 2:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning the fans/shippers especially when it comes to the rival pairing goes against the rules)
NerdyNemo-Kun
NerdyNemo-Kun

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun May 25, 2014 7:18 pm

may be it´s late for me to write here, all i wanted to say is, i didn´t see anything that i could be sad for, sakura was doing her job, NARUTO WAS DYING FOR GOD´S SAKE!!! there is no time for romantic stuff, if she loves him her thoughts would have been romantic not about naruto´s dreams but changing subject, why would kishi put those feelings within Hinata and keep them unchanged until now just for nothing, the way i see it, if NH is not gonna happen, hinata must die, but looking throughout the manga, she has been in real danger several times and she didn´t die, and with the current NH development at this point of the manga  i don´t think that´s gonna happen.

Last edited by endame on Sun May 25, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wrote his job about sakura, it was not intentionally)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 25, 2014 7:40 pm

well it isn't just Hinata that is in danger, it is every living being that is in danger, so the stakes of this battle have gone through the roof, I think Hinata will be just fine, she will live, she has been through a lot in her character life, (might sound a little arrogant of me) but she does deserve to be happy after all the trials and tribulations she has been through, her character development hasn't ended at all, the ultimate development is really working towards spending the rest of her life with Naruto, with a smile on her face.

really the only character that can provide true happiness for Hinata is Naruto, I don't think Hinata will die that easily, and I don't think Naruto will allow for it, that would really serve to hurt Neji's sacrifice. Plus I don't think Kishi will throw away any potential romance between Naruto and Hinata, he has developed this pairing far too much in the last 240+ chapters.

Kishi is basically going to push this ship after the current situation.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 pm

hopefully we will get a nice NH moment when madara is defeated, seeing this moment in the 677 it just tells me that something good regarding to NH will happen when they are freed from the tree. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 13 1906553478 
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm

well this chapter actually strengthens the previous chapter with the NaruHina moment, as another NH supporter pointed out Naruto reacted to Hinata's distress, so this would help in a big way later on, I think we will definitely see the NaruHina moment coming but sooner than expected.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed May 28, 2014 12:34 am

I don't know why guys, but I have a feeling the next NaruHina moment is going to be Naruto---> Hinata. Because I think she won't have a lot of chakra left in her because of the Holy tree taking it to make fruit, and thus maybe she'll fall out of the cocoon, and Naruto catches her and hugs her tightly... I can so see this, that's what I love about NH they don't need to show the world how much they 'love' each other, it's their actions that speak louder than words. It's like they were destined for each other at birth, their fate for each other was sealed when even Neji pointed it out in his battle with Naruto. Their souls are connected, they have a bond that no one or anything can severe chaotic perfection at it's best...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 28, 2014 2:55 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I don't know why guys, but I have a feeling the next NaruHina moment is going to be Naruto---> Hinata. Because I think she won't have a lot of chakra left in her because of the Holy tree taking it to make fruit, and thus maybe she'll fall out of the cocoon, and Naruto catches her and hugs her tightly... I can so see this, that's what I love about NH they don't need to show the world how much they 'love' each other, it's their actions that speak louder than words. It's like they were destined for each other at birth, their fate for each other was sealed when even Neji pointed it out in his battle with Naruto. Their souls are connected, they have a bond that no one or anything can severe chaotic perfection at it's best...

well that is not impossible, when I think about it in one way, this chapter could be a foreshadowing chapter where we get to see that dream being played in the location she chooses, sadly minus Neji, but the dream of Neji being there, it could also tease his revival.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Saphira Shairla Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:23 am

I just wish to gime my reply to this topic beacuse when I've read the charpter for the first time I was so pissed off that I've looking crazy for a better translation. And this makes all the difference in my opinion:

"I’d like to talk about chapter 631. I’m a huge Naruhina shipper, but I wasn’t bothered the least by the latest chapter, on contrary, as a great team seven fan, I was super happy. I knew narusaku would be happy with the chapter, and it has all reason to it, but I didn’t expect naruhina would be so pissed.
Sakura really looks a lot like Kushina, no one can deny it, and this is self-evident, so of course Minato would notice it and comment about it. Also, Sakura is indeed Naruto’s girlfriend, like in girl friend, a girl who is his best friend.
I would like to point out that in Japanese, the word “kanojo” is used for both meanings, girl friend and girlfriend. If you look in any dictionary English-Japanese the word “girl friend” (as in friends), you’ll find the word kanojo, and if you look for the word “girlfriend”, you’ll find kanojo. However, even if the word used is koibito, which is lover, there is absolutely no reason to overreact. Kishimoto’s intention is clear.
Naruto’s reply to his father’s teasing question (any father when he sees his son with a girl asks if she’s his girlfriend) was: “ummmmm… the thing is… yeah, you could say that! I mean if you are splitting hairs, I guess-” As you know, “splitting hairs” is an expression that means “differentiation”, the details that differentiate one thing from another thing, like the difference between “girlfriend” and “girl friend”. However, Sakura doesn’t allow Naruto to finish his explanation. Kishimoto wanted the misunderstanding or the double meaning in this sentences to cause humor. He wanted Sakura and Naruto act with each other as in the good old days, because this is the chapter of team seven.
Sakura will always be Naruto’s best friend. And what Minato and Kushina always wished for Naruto was that he made good friends, so Minato is more than happy that Naruto accomplished this. Then, he leaves his son on the capable hands of the healer and friend Sakura. He knows Naruto is in good hands, it doesn’t have to be the hands of a lover. So hating on Minato because he acted like a good father is low.
Then, pay attention that in the very same page there’s a picture of Hinata. Why Hinata, why not other character? Kishimoto is reminding us that he remembers Hinata, that Hinata exists, and this, guys, makes all the difference. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke act with each other exactly how they acted in the good old days of team seven, but they’ve also changed. Sasuke wants to be hokage, Sakura won’t be left behind anymore and Naruto has Hinata in his life now. This was, as I said, the chapter of team seven, and Kishimoto gave highlight to this, he showed they were the same, but still different.
So, yeah, narusaku has all reason (and right) to be extremely happy with this chapter, but there is absolutely NO reason for naruhina to be pissed or annoyed about it. Hasn’t Kishimoto given us enough proofs of naruhina? Being annoyed because of this chapter is baseless insecurity. This was the chapter of team seven, so the three main characters acted as “team seven”. That’s the moral of the chapter.

I've found it on a facebook page.

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adressing the fans/NaruSakus/They, goes against the rules. Please, address the arguments or NS/NaruSaku. Thanks!)
Saphira Shairla
Saphira Shairla

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Saphira Shairla, actually the word for kanojo only means girlfriend. There is no way in japan to split the 'girl' and the 'friend.' Naruto was not confused for comedic affect, he said Sakura was "kind of, sort of if you're splitting hairs" his girlfriend.

It's a callback to the time Konohamaru believed Sakura was Naruto's GF and he said "wow, you brats sure are perceptive." And Sakura hits him for it. The thing NS doesn't want to accept (and tries to hilariously twist to mean something else) is that what Naruto said in 632, ("Never again...I'll never poke fun at Sakura-chan again! Otherwise, she'll turn me into a stain!") means that he was indeed, joking around.

My interpretation of that scene is that Naruto was poking fun at her failfession from 469. A "that's what she said" joke, at the expense of Sakura. Hence why after she had heabutt him and then showed her strength in 632, he was reminded that she could really hurt him if he pissed her off enough. I believe this because ever since the failfession, I can't recall them really speaking too much except for little stuff. When Naruto saved her from Sasuke, he turned away from her and spoke to Sasuke.

Then Naruto ended up going to see Bee to train, then he later saves Sakura from some zetsu and says ("Are you okay, Sakura-chan?/You don't seem hurt!")

Then later on, Sakura and the alliance arrive and Naruto with his back turned says ("Sakura-chan, first of all--)" then she says ("right") and heals Kakashi. Next scenes I remember seeing them in, Sakura is healing him and making a speech regarding how Naruto feels about his comrades, but even by then I had noticed that Kishi just wasn't having them talk at all.

I mean, Sakura was right behind him, healing him and no words were spoken. They don't talk until 631 where Naruto finally breaks the ice by making a joke at her expense. Notice that right after this joke, they are finally back on total speaking terms. That's why I think it was a joke about the failfession. Because even though Naruto doesn't hate her for it, that doesn't mean Sakura didn't feel guilty about it. It was likely Naruto's way of letting her know everything's cool and his way of dealing with it was to poke fun at it.

Of course, this could just be me over-thinking a simple callback joke. xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next