Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 15 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:08 pm

Mustang wrote:
filler Naruto wrote:there is another girl I really like, I know it is one sided, but I will not quit until I win her over

it doesn't realise that Naruto gave up on this crush a long time ago, not willing to accept that NaruSaku is a pairing of lost opportunity. NS had the chance to develop. that pairing could have developed a long time ago, but it never did, that is the reason why I know NaruHina will most likely be the first pairing to go canon, I simply don't find NS a threat to NaruHina, even Hinata knows that Naruto and Sakura are just friends.
Key difference between Naruto's filler version and Naruto in canon, is that the latter actually does respect Sakura and how she feels about Sasuke. From Sakura's side as well, anime fillers have made it a point that Sakura's feelings aren't really relevant for he character with the infamous line where Sakura says she used to love Sasuke; which is amusing because just this latest chapter Sasuke gets called out by Kakashi for calling Sakura's feelings 'a make-believe true love fantasy'. It's obvious where the author intents to take things. It's really about time the anime catches up to that.

As for the rest, very true-- NS is just not a threat to NH at all. I agree and disagree with the contention that NS could've developed. I've said the same thing myself before, but I think it's only true in so far you could imagine it happening (like you could imagine unicorns... or ninjas with superpowers ;-) ), but not in any real sense. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke never wavered, and Naruto quickly abandoned his childish tricks to get her. NS not having any chances of happening at all was never put into question in canon.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 15 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by bricksquad88 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:35 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
Mustang wrote:
filler Naruto wrote:there is another girl I really like, I know it is one sided, but I will not quit until I win her over

it doesn't realise that Naruto gave up on this crush a long time ago, not willing to accept that NaruSaku is a pairing of lost opportunity. NS had the chance to develop. that pairing could have developed a long time ago, but it never did, that is the reason why I know NaruHina will most likely be the first pairing to go canon, I simply don't find NS a threat to NaruHina, even Hinata knows that Naruto and Sakura are just friends.
Key difference between Naruto's filler version and Naruto in canon, is that the latter actually does respect Sakura and how she feels about Sasuke. From Sakura's side as well, anime fillers have made it a point that Sakura's feelings aren't really relevant for he character with the infamous line where Sakura says she used to love Sasuke; which is amusing because just this latest chapter Sasuke gets called out by Kakashi for calling Sakura's feelings 'a make-believe true love fantasy'. It's obvious where the author intents to take things. It's really about time the anime catches up to that.

As for the rest, very true-- NS is just not a threat to NH at all. I agree and disagree with the contention that NS could've developed. I've said the same thing myself before, but I think it's only true in so far you could imagine it happening (like you could imagine unicorns... or ninjas with superpowers ;-) ), but not in any real sense. Sakura's feelings for Sasuke never wavered, and Naruto quickly abandoned his childish tricks to get her. NS not having any chances of happening at all was never put into question in canon.

Now I haven't read the chapters in a month, and with everything that is going on, I don't think I will be for a while. However, (and I'm surprised I'm saying this given my neutrality) at this point in time, it is very clear who Sakura loves. I'm still in shock from what I've read and heard about the events surrounding Sakura's 2nd confession to Sasuke at how deep her love for the boy runs. Even though Sasuke has treated her emotions so poorly, she continues to love him. At this late in the game, I have NO good reason to see why Sakura would end up 'with' Naruto at all. Especially, given the fact that this (at least to my knowledge) is the last fight and then the manga will be over. If there was time for feelings and emotions to change, it has been long passed.

Long story short, I agree with everything you wrote.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:57 pm

the story has at least 2 and a bit months to it, it is far too late for Sakura to really change her mind in the story, it is way too late for Sakura to fall out of love with Sasuke since this most recent chapter proves just how much she loves Sasuke, I don't think Sakura would abandon any hope of Sasuke returning, plus i don't think Sasuke would even consider hurting her (physically that is) emotionally this chapter made it obvious where things are heading.

and yes I agree with Bricksquad, the time has come and gone for feelings to develop and or change, it is far too late for things to change suddenly would be bad for the story.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Chapter 540 already confirmed Sakura's feelings for Sasuke when she did not accept a love letter from a random ninja because she had still Sasuke on her mind.

In story time, this happened for something like 2 hours... Now in reading time, it took some years to come to that point. The problem is when one forgets about these chapters like 540 and starts to build up some expectations and fantasies like: "Sakura will realize that she loves Naruto"... How could it happen, when she was just thinking about Sasuke (story time)? I mean, one did not have to wait for chapter 693 to be sure about Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, thus what she just said to Sasuke should not be surprising at all.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:54 pm

NS forgets that time in the series is so slow, that at least a day and a half has only passed in this war, that Hinata confession only happened (maximum) 2-2.5 weeks ago and the kage summit only happened about 1-1.5 weeks ago, so really not much time has passed since Sakura thought of Sasuke which would have been on the first night of the war, Naruto coming to everyones rescue would have been about 5-6 hours ago.

that is right there was no surprise that Sakura confessed to Sasuke again, because she held onto her feelings for Sasuke for so long, she was never going to let go of that hope that Sasuke would one day return to her and the village. so why should she give up now? this is something that NS wants her to do.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:18 am

Can this thread no longer be stickied? I never liked the freak out over chapter 631 personally. Considering everything that has happened (NaruHina being canon; getting its own movie; their first child, Boruto getting his own movie; constant references in the post-699 yet pre-700 novels; etc.), there's really no reason for this anymore either. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15