Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013)

+3
DerelictV
NekoKimio
Eriko
7 posters

:: Talent corner :: Other

Go down

Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013) Empty Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013)

Post by Eriko Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:56 pm

I don't really create my own fanart, but I sometimes put my bilingual skills to use translating Japanese doujin from Pixiv for the NaruHina fan club over on NF, and thought it might be nice to share them here. (If the links to another forum aren't acceptable, I can change it to reposting the translations here. This was just easier.)

NaruHina Manga: Welcome Newly-weds (Better known as the post-war wedding doujin.)

NaruHina: Newly-wed Manga Sequel (Sequel to the above doujin.)

HinaNaru Doujin based on Shippuuden ending 15. (Link to original is broken as the Pixiv account is gone)
Translation Part 1 Part 2

Sameru Made

Hayatochiri

Kore Kara Zutto

NaruHina Log Part 1 Part 2

School Parody Part 1

School Parody Part 2

Last edited by Eriko on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Broken Link)
Eriko

Back to top Go down

Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013) Empty Re: Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013)

Post by NekoKimio Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank you so much for sharing! <3
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013) Empty Re: Translations of Japanese NaruHina Doujin (Updated Oct 8, 2013)

Post by DerelictV Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Woohoo! Thanks!
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Wed May 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Awesome, thanks, and +rep!! :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Simply amazing! Thank you so much! I
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:14 pm

Wow they looks a lot to read.
I'll read when I got time, thanks for sharing :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Eriko Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Updated the first post with some newer ones.
Eriko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down