Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff!

+5
Bubbles
Yuri
Mustang
The Merchant
Ponyta
9 posters

Go down

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! Empty Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff!

Post by Ponyta Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Hey Everyone! I'm Ponyta, and I'm am a Naruhinaolic. Haha.Anyways. I noticed that (assuming everyone is truthful) that there are quite a few people around my age(coughtwentytwocough) so I hope to get along well. I'm a nursing major, a member of the United States Armed Forces, and a dedicated Naruhina fan. I don't have many friends to talk about all the wonders and joys this pairing brings so I hope by joining this forum, I don't have to feel like I'm hiding a part of myself. I'm sure most of you one time or another have felt this way because let's face it, people judge you for liking anime/manga and things of that nature. I like bringing a different perspective where ever I go and I hope that everyone can do the same! My favorite series also include Skip Beat!, Kodocha, Eureka 7, and Escaflowne!Please do let me know if you have any random questions. I look forward to talking with all of you and having awesome discussions. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 1461727051
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! Empty Re: Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff!

Post by The Merchant Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Welcome!
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! Empty Re: Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff!

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Of cause we can get along, just provide me with a few pints of beer and a large bowl of Ramen, then we can be best friends, LOL.

welcome to the party, hope you enjoy your time here
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:16 am

Yee Hooo and welcome mate! Don't worry about being judged over here, all of us share one similar interest and that is our love for this wonderful pairing! Hahaha and no, fortunately we're not the only ones in our 20s!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:24 am

Yeah I concur, I am somewhere in my twenties as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am

Welcome to the NH forums Ponyta!
You're already awesome for 3 things:

1. NHholic
2. Your name is Ponyta (one of my fav. Pokemon)
3. We're 22!
Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 3187358519
I know how it is! I don't have any friends outside of here (and NF) to talk to about
my love of NH (or Naruto in general). Thank goodness places like this exist for us huh?
Please, enjoy your stay!
Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 2447209498
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:41 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome! @51 mustang: Sorry don't have any beer, will rum do? If so then bottoms up! Ramen is always a given (of course it's just the maruchan kind-there's no ramen resturants around here). @ Gin star-Thanks for the words of comfort! @ The merchant-thanks! @ Bubbles Haha! I love how you're in the Rainy state...I'm in the Sunshine one! Yes thank goodness these places exist. Sometimes I feel isolated, but I've always thought that joining forums was a bit bothersome. (I haven't joined one since I was like 13 XD) But I like the atmosphere here and how it's not too overbearing. Thanks again everyone!

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 789588777
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:26 am

Welcome! XD
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 am

Welcome :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Ponyta
@ Bubbles Haha! I love how you're in the Rainy state...I'm in the Sunshine one! Yes thank goodness these places exist. Sometimes I feel isolated, but I've always thought that joining forums was a bit bothersome. (I haven't joined one since I was like 13 XD) But I like the atmosphere here and how it's not too overbearing. Thanks again everyone!

Really? That's funny! Lucky you live in a sunny place. I try and soak up some sun whenever I can! Yes, I like this place it's very nice, you can let out all your NH feels!
Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 195309866
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Bubbles! I love your sig by the way. Is that LeeKarin or KarinLee? Either way I never thought of it! Super cute!

No worries. The sun is overrated anyways. It gives you cancer and makes you look older quicker...but it does feel nice.
Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 3926354896
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 pm

It's both. Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 772429833
And thanks! I came across the pairing one day and was like:

....LeeKarin?

O.o..... :/ ..... Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 2271151913 .... :] .... yeaaaaaaa, that could work.... Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 2835597988 .... Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 3094450062

Plus, I love that they have Christmas-y colors. LeeKarin. <33

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 am

Ha ha! What's red and green and wrapped all over?

KarinLee as a Christmas present! Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 694909377
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am

I'm actually 7 years old. -blatant lies-
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

That's not too bad. I originally tried to put my birth year as 9001 because you know it's over 9000. Hahaha...Gosh I'm lame

Yah Hoo! I hope we can all get along and stuff! 1442966422
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:55 pm

^^^Bro, that's freakin' awesome.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down