Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

+61
Anchy97
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Saphira Shairla
endame
NerdyNemo-Kun
meow69
Starlight
aoieiram
joe_chip
NaruHina <3
lavender angel 3
avenircham
Beautiful Hime
Taushishi17
Fallere825
Subaru
MichaelInsanity
BlackNoon
Rin
JulaShona
bricksquad88
Konan
Skywardstrike
lily567
Haru Glory
Uzumaki Neji
engetsu
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
Zori
Irielo
Aredessa502
The Merchant
CoolChels
Yamasaki Akaiko
teeteealixo
darklewis
kagome1991
rolling~starr
SenpaiSamaSan
Bubbles
DarkHeart_Makea
Cherry_Bomb
racefan1992
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
narutohokage123
eromreven
Darkhope
Aelita
NekoKimio
itachi75
Mustang
jcena18
Rayleigh
Azuula
SID~
Batokusanagi
Yuri
65 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 12 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Mustang Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:56 am

631 meant little now that we not only saw the reactions of Sakura who refuted it through actions and now the comparison between Sakura and Kushina, doesn't mean squat, all due to the fact that Minato compared his son to Kushina and now Karin gets the comparison so yeah NS want's to cling to that, well that is a sad thing.

Minato jumping to conclusions yeah and that was proven wrong not three panels later.

now we fast forward to chapter 633 and now NS is going, look NaruHinatards, Sakura is kissing Naruto, has Hinata ever done that? nope not even close.

and we are here yawning our heads off and saying how many swing and misses has it come up with in the last 50 chapters and were all proven wrong.

I personally cannot wait for this war to be over, I would like to see a page or 2 of a NaruHina kiss, just to you know laugh at NS for all the arguments it has come up with and were always wrong, most likely not going to see it but it would be nice to give NS hell.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 12 Empty Re: DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014

Post by Irielo Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:59 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Yo, guys, been a while. Had to come here after reading the the recent chapter. Hehe wasn't disappointed. Though, I'm surprised about the overreactions. I thought 631 was more troubling (if you can call it that) to NH than 663.
663 could've have been less romantic. Sakura doesn't realize anything new about her feelings for Naruto and the CPR and the heart massage were only performed because normal medical jutsu wouldn't work because Naruto got Kurama extracted from him.

Welcome back! Nice to see you here.

To the bold: Neither chapter 631 nor chapter 663 are romantic. There is no romance when it comes to NS. Sakura has been in love with Sasuke until now and Naruto has stopped his fanboy attitude towards Sakura when he realized that she really loves Sasuke in Part 1.

NaruHina does have romance and can't even be compared to NS which works on a friendship level. Hinata's feelings for Naruto were quite obvious in Part 1 and from the moment both began to interact, Naruto was first surprised, then touched by her to finally realize that he appreciates her (Part 1). In part 2, Naruto's reactions show that he is definitely charmed by Hinata. Her presence pleases him (ch 355), her courage and confession touched and charmed him and her words always comforts him (PF speech, ch 615).

NaruHina's romantic pattern is always very positive whereas NS has not a romantic pattern, only a pattern based on friendship. When NS pattern is turned into something romantic, then it becomes a disaster...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:32 am

I loved how you used 'charmed' that explains Naruto so much when it comes to Hinata. I've never seen Naruto act like that with anybody except for her, it's crazy, how the person that he NEEDS is right in front of him, yet he doesn't notices it, yet he does. Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:38 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I loved how you used 'charmed' that explains Naruto so much when it comes to Hinata. I've never seen Naruto act like that with anybody except for her, it's crazy, how the person that he NEEDS is right in front of him, yet he doesn't notices it, yet he does. Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

What Naruto said to her in 615 "always by my side" suggests that he has finally realized who he needs...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 pm

You're right, but I didn't necessarily meant it as of now in a way, I was talking about how she was always by his side, but he never noticed it, but he did notice it at the same time. (Part one and half of Part two)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:27 am

Batokusanagi wrote:Yo, guys, been a while. Had to come here after reading the the recent chapter. Hehe wasn't disappointed. Though, I'm surprised about the overreactions. I thought 631 was more troubling (if you can call it that) to NH than 663.
663 could've have been less romantic. Sakura doesn't realize anything new about her feelings for Naruto and the CPR and the heart massage were only performed because normal medical jutsu wouldn't work because Naruto got Kurama extracted from him.

As a NaruHina/SasuSaku fan, I'm not going to pretend that Sakura touching lips with Naruto didn't make me give the squinty eyes (because it did since those lips are Sasuke's and Hinata's d:) but as an objective viewer without shipping goggles, the scene was quite obviously a medical procedure being performed by the badass medic Sakura trying to save her dear, fallen friend.

But NS is more happy that this moment had Sakura looking "desperate" and "talking about saving Naruto's dream" which is selfless and can have undertones of romance since Hinata tripped (symbolism) and Sasuke is being helped by Karin (or Kabuto) which means he's out of the way. That and Sakura has only been worrying about Naruto this whole war, not Sasuke.

But really, that scene is nothing for NS to be happy about. In fact, this is NaruSaku's final leg to stand on. I hope it knows that (it probably doesn't). Pretty much every single argument it had for Sakura going for Naruto instead of Sasuke has been demolished (the majority in the failfession, which were all rendered fickle reasons). This is the final argument that could have pulled it off, despite the fact that it would be terrible. Sakura realizing her true feelings for Naruto now that he's on the brink of death.

Basically, he's dead right now, yet instead of being determined to save him and thinking of how she cannot let him leave her because she needs him and showing us how desperate she needs to save him because she is realizing she loves him, Sakura merely recalls his dream of becoming Hokage. This fits in line with her wanting to help him sure, and it goes back to her wanting him to reach his goals back from the chuunin exams. That "stupid dream" is now right at the tip of his fingers, and she wants him to get that. (NS is using this also to say guess who else wants to be Hokage? Sasuke. Which means Sakura opposes Sasuke in this department. lol, we all been known this. Sakura made her thoughts on Sasuke being hokage clear from the moment he said it:

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 12 Dorrzm

Why would Sakura be on board with Sasuke being Hokage when she fully believes in Naruto being Hokage? So NS now thinks either Sakura must switch to wanting Sasuke to be Hokage over Naruto or she is over Sasuke? If Sakura switched like that, she'd be a bad friend and character, period. Sasuke hasn't done jack yet to even prove he belongs in the running over a fish, much less Naruto. You can't really say he's helping them so that's something unless you want to tell me Orochimaru now has a chance.

I mean, he comes in, two seconds in after everything that happened (Kage Summit anyone) and says he wants to be Hokage of the very place he once stated he wanted to destroy and all it's inhabitants dead? riiight, and Sakura will jump to Team Sauce for Hokage just because he stated it because that makes sense right? Sakura still loves Sasuke, but that doesn't mean she has to follow him blindly and not have any reservations. If she didn't, I'd question if what she felt was really love or just infatuation. The fact that she does question him makes it obvious she is genuine about her feelings, yet NS instead says she doesn't feel the same about him because of these things. So Sakura is damned either way with NS. She is either an infatuated fangirl or she's getting over Sasuke. There is no in between.

Sakura hasn't given us one hint that she is desperate to save Naruto out of romantic love, but out of love for her precious comrade who she wants to see live and have his dream become a reality. NS, friends do want their friends to achieve their dreams too you know. But it was said that a certain Hokage became such because he had his wife by his side. Guess who Naruto has stated to have been by his side?

Hint: it's not Sakura. Sakura is his friend and she believes in his dream like a friend would, but Kishi isn't emphasizing anything more than that. Hinata fell because she was exhausted. It's not like she could have done anything besides, she's not a medic. Kishi is not symbolizing anything damning to NaruHina no matter how much NarSak wants to believe it. Sakura having Naruto's heart in her hand isn't symbolism either. It's a medical procedure, which is being done by Sakura because Kishi needs to feature her saving her precious someone. This is why NS is so annoying. It forces every moment to be romantic when Sakura is just following through with her goals which involves saving and protecting Naruto, it's not romantic.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by joe_chip Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:52 am

Bubbles wrote:
But NS is more happy that this moment had Sakura looking "desperate" and "talking about saving Naruto's dream" which is selfless and can have undertones of romance since Hinata tripped (symbolism)

This argument with symbolism is really funny. So if I understand it well, her physical falling would represent the fall of her relationship with Naruto and of Naruto's interest in her...
So what message or morality would the story convey?
"Girls, if you want to be together with the man you love, you should be honest with yourself and constant in your affection and one day you will be rewarded manage your chakra correctly so as not to run out at important times"

joe_chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:32 am

joe_chip wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
But NS is more happy that this moment had Sakura looking "desperate" and "talking about saving Naruto's dream" which is selfless and can have undertones of romance since Hinata tripped (symbolism)

This argument with symbolism is really funny. So if I understand it well, her physical falling would represent the fall of her relationship with Naruto and of Naruto's interest in her...
So what message or morality would the story convey?
"Girls, if you want to be together with the man you love, you should be honest with yourself and constant in your affection and one day you will be rewarded manage your chakra correctly so as not to run out at important times"

It's funny how quickly NS will ignore that Hinata was obviously fighting her tail off before Naruto arrived, and forget that Shikamaru clearly stated that everyone was so low on chakra that if it weren't for Hiruzen, they'd all be finished. Hinata was so exhausted she used up likely the last of her reserves to do byakugan, which is chakra consuming in and out of itself, and then tried to sprint off after him when he was far away. She was so frantic, she didn't watch her step. That shows her immense desperation. Seeing Naruto's heart slowing down put her in such a panic that someone who can see almost 360 degrees fell.

NS tries to use that stupid symbolism about how Sakura got to him first, but it again ignores that Sakura was also low on chakra and the only reason she wasn't on her face too was because Gaara literally landed right in front of her. She wasn't halfway across the field like Hinata was, which was clear by how far her byakugan searched. (and before NS asks why didn't Kishi place Hinata by Sakura, remember NS, Sakura is a medic, she's not on the frontlines like Hinata is. She is healing, which she specifically stated herself in her thoughts ("to be honest Tsunade, Shizune and I, should be focusing on fighting instead of healing") something like that.

Sakura was then placed on a sand cloud (which helps with her being able to rest while she works on Naruto). Hinata didn't have a chance to reach them as by the time she was running, the cloud already sped off in a hurry.

This is not symbolism of Hinata not reaching Naruto. This is once more showing us that Hinata loves Naruto and is so desperate to reach him that she will try to get to him even despite her exhausted condition. When she realizes she couldn't move, she prayed to Neji to save Naruto. (something Japan normally does) yet NS bashes Hinata for it, yet again ignoring Japanese tradition in order to try and make Hinata look bad. I'm going to laugh if next chapter or so has Naruto meeting up with Neji in the afterlife. xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 pm

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:16 pm

here is another little fact, Hinata can provide a lot of moral support for Naruto, it isn't just her techniques that are just strong, it is her understanding of what Naruto has been through that makes her strong, this is something that even Naruto said, sure she has stamina, but I am certain that physically she isn't the strongest of characters, nothing wrong with that at all in reality because she more than makes up for that lack of physical strength with her mental strength.

it takes more than brute strength to be useful.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:13 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Like I said, it worried me at first, but then I thought about how much development NH got, how Sasuke just got here, and how Minato knows NOTHING about anyone or their backstories and all the worry and doubt went away.

It didn't worry me, honestly. Because you gotta look at the serious-ness of the actual situation rather than what it appears to be. It kind of disappoints me that NS are looking at it in a romantic light rather than wondering if Naruto is going to survive or not. Sakura is doing what she can as his teammate as well as his friend to save his life! What sense would it make if she just kissed him in the middle of a freaking battle? Obviously, that wouldn't make any sense. And as we've seen, NaruHina has that romantic development and on top of that they have that kind of chemistry in which it gives them the potential to become canon. And another thing, I wouldn't push this aside and call the CPR a "comedic" moment. (I've seen some NH shippers shrug it off like that) Because as I've said before, this is literally a life or death situation and Sakura is looking out for him just like a teammate should.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cannot use shippers, it does refer to the fandom, please use it, NarSak, NaruSaku or NS)
teeteealixo
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by aoieiram Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:06 am

I dont want to believe that NS will prevail its a freaking CPR and not a kiss. Naruto's affection for Hinatais so great remember he released mist number of the kyuubis tail when hinata fight pain. That was the main point for me to prove that Naruto cars for Hinata deeply. And somehow I dont think that Kishi will be doing the whole history repeats itself. Sakura is and kushina may ve alike in terms of personality. But it will stay that way. Naruto and Hinata's story has the same effect with narutos parents rather than sakuras plot. It doesnt have the good feel about it unlike NH, maybe minato had said something about sakura but i know when he gets the chance to meet hinata he will surely reconsider when he see the glint in her eyes telling naruto he loved him from the very start without or with the kyuubi in him.sakura is just a puppy love. Lets just tgank sakura for saving naruto so that naruto and hinata can continue heir lovestory.
aoieiram
aoieiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:44 pm

^CPR isn't anything to worry about, parallels have been shit all over in the last 40 chapters, especially to the point that they mean nothing. just because Minato said Sakura is similar to Kushina, he was only comparing Sakura temper to Kushina's temper, but I think we all know that, that comparison means nothing now, maybe due to the fact that 100% of Minato's important comparisons to Kushina have been directed at his son.

There is no point to using the Sakura=Kushina argument anymore.

in fact Hinata has more important comparisons to Kushina (not wanting to use these parallels) the first is that she is willing to do anything for Naruto, much like Kushina did for her son when she died for him. The second is that she can encourage Naruto and help him achieve anything when he is feeling down, next just like Kushina, Hinata loves Naruto with all her heart.

NS won't win based on CPR, it won't win due to the fact that Sakura isn't romantically interested in Naruto, and there is no evidence to suggest that Naruto is either, if anything aoieiram, I find that Naruto is starting to show some signs of gaining feelings towards Hinata. the evidence for that is chapter 442, 490, 559, 615 and maybe a bit in chapter 633.

plus if Hinata's love for Naruto was to fade and it should have done so by now, but it never faded in fact it grew stronger over time, then we wouldn't have had any of what she wants to do in chapters 573 and 633, if anything Kishi has been teasing NaruHina since chapter 559 and has been building it and developing it with well timed moments like chapter 615, when the next NaruHina moment happens it should be without any doubt in anyone's mind that NaruHina will be official, NS can argue the next moment, downplay it, but that will not help NaruSaku in anyway.

besides the final nail in the NS coffin was in chapter 469, 470 and 474.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Kushina said "find someone like your mother". Orochimaru said, that Karin has same technique exactly like Kushina. Using same techniques is a prove of having same feelings. How couldn't I understand this earlier? Karin is just using Sasuke to get closer to Naruto. This is so obvious!

You see, this "logic" can work in so many ridiculous ways, but we all know, that it has absolutely nothing to do with the actual manga and its facts.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 pm

one of the big reasons why parallels are just pointless to use, they don't give any strength to any pairings, the thing about Karin, is that she is only being compared in ninja techniques to Kushina, but didn't Naruto get that same comparison long ago? and Naruto and Karin, don't really know one another, just goes to show how pointless parallels are. NaruHina doesn't have the need for parallels, hey I wonder can it strengthen NaruSaku without parallels or third person POVs?

again this proves that parallels mean nothing, oh well, I guess a pairing will only happen based on their respective merits and not on strength drawn from other pairings. that is why NaruHina is in such a good position, it doesn't rely on parallels, it doesn't needs third person POV to prove that Naruto and Hinata belong together, it certainly doesn't have deception and dishonesty. which sadly is what NS has, to me and a few others Naruto and Sakura make better friends.

as they say the NaruHina ship sails itself.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 pm

is this the thread created to help people who think Naruhina will no longer be endgame?
-
well I no longer think Naruhina will become cannon.
-
there you know now the trust
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:25 pm

^
Truth is your overreacting. Hinatas confession has not been resolved yet and Sakura does not love Naruto in the way NS thinks she does.

Those are facts. Cold, hard facts.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:33 pm

the best way to read the manga is without shipping glasses, trust me, you will enjoy the story more and love the ending when it arrives.

No pairing moment has occurred since chapter 615, we have had minor hints but they were nothing compared to chapter 615 which might I add, NH had the right to wear shipping glasses then, because it was right there in front of us.

but as for NS, there has been no romantic development between the two, NS had a chance for a while, Sakura could have moved on and start falling for Naruto, but that never happened, in fact, there is no evidence that Naruto has a crush on Sakura any more.

this might seem a little arrogant of me, but when Hinata said that she will be holding Naruto's hand after this war, maybe she could tell by looking at his eyes that Naruto likes her more than a friend, maybe (possibly) even loves her, who knows but one thing is for certain, we have to wait for the next shipping moment, which is something I don't want to see for at least another 4-5 chapters minimum, 10 being the maximum.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:07 pm

racefan1992 wrote:^
Truth is your overreacting. Hinatas confession has not been resolved yet and Sakura does not love Naruto in the way NS thinks she does.

Those are facts. Cold, hard facts.

I would hardly call that overreacting. Itachi75 was merely stating their opinion.

bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Well it is considering the fact that the next NaruHina moment has been set up for a while now, it is almost time to see whether Kishi goes through with it or not.

I think he will go through with the set up, but that depends on the situation we have now.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:55 pm

itachi75 wrote:is this the thread created to help people who think Naruhina will no longer be endgame?
-
well I no longer think Naruhina will become cannon.
-
there you know now the trust

If you don't think or have any trust, that's your thing. Personally the manga does not give me the feeling that I should lose my trust in NaruHina. I guess there are so many things going around making people freaking out completely when there are no reasons for it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 am

51-mustang wrote:Well it is considering the fact that the next NaruHina moment has been set up for a while now, it is almost time to see whether Kishi goes through with it or not.

I think he will go through with the set up, but that depends on the situation we have now.

Refresh my memory. What is this "set up" you're talking about?
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:28 am

If anything really, Hinatas confession has not been resolved yet (i'll throw in Sakuras as well). The last "pairing" moment was 615.

Not 631, not Sakura doing CPR and holding his heart. Those don't count as "pairing" moments. 615 was the last one and that was 2 years ago.

As a neutral i find it funny too a point the reason why i HAVE NOT been on the "NH predicton" thread because it has no bearing on me, because i'm of the believe "it'll happen when it'll happen." Predictions too me are boardline useless too make.

If people want too pull the rip cord on NS or NH, then be my guest. I'm just going too sit here on my little island and watch the cannon fire and sipping bloodymarys.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:09 am

racefan1992 wrote:If anything really, Hinatas confession has not been resolved yet (i'll throw in Sakuras as well). The last "pairing" moment was 615.

Not 631, not Sakura doing CPR and holding his heart. Those don't count as "pairing" moments. 615 was the last one and that was 2 years ago.

As a neutral i find it funny too a point  the reason why i HAVE NOT been on the "NH predicton" thread because it has no bearing on me, because i'm of the believe "it'll happen when it'll happen." Predictions too me are boardline useless too make.

If people want too pull the rip cord on NS or NH, then be my guest. I'm just going too sit here on my little island and watch the cannon fire and sipping bloodymarys.

I agree with Hinata's not beign "resolved" as in their hasn't been any sort of follow up by Naruto. Although in the case of Sakura, I don't know what would be left to "resolve."

Sweet! Another neutral :).  DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Updated 02-05-2014 - Page 12 3238994560 

Agreed. It is what it is.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 am

I don't have shipping glasses on or anything like that. its just I have gotten bored of it, and just don't believe it will happen. Naruhina/narusaku, I don't feel either of them will happen. they just don't have any realism to them.
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next