Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:41 pm

That's right Endgame there is nothing from the official source, and i don't think we will be getting anything until the sixth of December.

people are just getting impatient, when people get impatient they tend to either say something that makes little to no sense, the people that write those articles don't get anything from the official source, right now, there are only a few things we know.

1. Naruto is either falling in love with Hinata or has fallen in love with her.
2. the red scarf is handmade by Hinata for Naruto and is really important.
3. Toneri's plot and his ulterior motive.
4. the movie is centred around the blossoming romance between Naruto and Hinata.

that is about it any and all articles are rubbish, the most recent one on Tumblr is proof of that point.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:49 am

Here is something important from the recent WSJ:
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:06 am

OOHHH MYYY GOOOOOOD!!! I SOOOOO LOOOOVEEEEEE IIIIIITTT!!!!!! but NOW I'M TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!! =D is that Naruto singing O_o don't tell me Naruto's going to be singing a song to Hinata O_O!!!?? with the red scarf tied around his neck??? WOOAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA!! ok better calm myself down =D but so hard The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 528746348 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 528746348
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:47 am

Nope, that's just an ad for some CD or something.

Not all of the letters are visible, but if they were they would read something like this:

Two weeks until the movie release!!
Arriving at the feelings that came to be, Naruto and Hinata
Now their destinies mix together!

Hinata never stopped loving Naruto since she was a child.
When Naruto finally comprehends the nature of Hinata's feelings for him, she falls in Toneri's hands.
Both Naruto and Hinata's feelings misses eachother, and Naruto only realise the meaning and the importance of Hinata after she's been taken away from him.
Now Naruto must fight for the future. Naruto's last struggle begins.

Poor Naruto has finally realized he needs to respond to those feelings! Now I am even more excited.

Last edited by H. Uzumaki on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:52 am

mmmm I see thanks for clarifying =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 am

here is the other translation
Never has Hinata stopped being in love with Naruto, ever since she was a child during their first encounter.
Naruto finally understands the nature of Hinata's feelings for him, afterwards though she immediately falls in Toneri's hands.
Both Naruto and Hinata starts to develop immense feelings for one another, with Naruto experiencing distraught after Hinata is taken away from him and realizing what he has lost.
The last struggle begins, Naruto must fight for the future for himself and Hinata!"
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:03 am

So, is it the kind of thing that a drama has to happen (Hinata being taken away) for Naruto to realize his true feelings for her... Well, if that's the case, he took quite some time and "needed" some circumstances to figure it out.

Anyway, things will get hopefully more clear after watching the movie...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:39 am

Spoiler:

So does anyone wants to know whats written here ?

Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:40 am

^Maybe you could check what has been written above. There are already some translations about it, but it would also be interesting to read yours. So, just go on!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:43 am

The small text :

Hinata never stopped loving Naruto since she is a child.
When Naruto finally comprehend the nature of Hinata's feelings for him, she falls in Toneri's hands.
Both Naruto and Hinata's feelings misses eachother, and Naruto only realise the meaning and the importance of Hinata after she's been taken away from him.
Now Naruto must fight for the future. Naruto's last struggle begins.

Hinata and Naruto's feelings miss eachother because Toneri captures her before any kind of talking happens.

the big text :

Naruto & Hinata, The feelings that once didn't reached.
Now their fates mixes into one.
Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:52 am

^ So, it's basically the same as the former translations... If the events occurring in the movie happened 2 years after the war, then I am curious to know what happened within these two years.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:54 am

Was I the only one under the impression that Naruto leaves the village with Sasuke at the end of 699 ?
Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:58 am

Yagami1211 wrote:Was I the only one under the impression that Naruto leaves the village with Sasuke at the end of 699 ?

Well, I also got this impression but did not dare to share it. I think it would make quite sense. Maybe we'll get the answer in the movie. If one pays attention to it, after Kakashi talked to Sasuke, it seems that he met Naruto outside the village, as if Naruto was waiting for him to come...

So, I interpreted it as: either Naruto was waiting to wish him a safe journey or that they were both going on a journey.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:08 am

Because, the way I see the trailer. All of a sudden, Hinata give a scarf to Naruto. Why wait two years for that ?
There's gotta be a reason she didn't give it to him before.
Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:13 am

Yagami1211 wrote:Because, the way I see the trailer. All of a sudden, Hinata give a scarf to Naruto. Why wait two years for that ?
There's gotta be a reason she didn't give it to him before.

Exactly! In chapter 573, she made the resolve of walking by Naruto's side and holding his hand when the war is over, that I thought they would start to date after the war, at least after some months. Naruto not being around could indeed explain why things got delayed in that regard.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:17 am

most likely one of the reasons why Hinata didn't give it to him earlier, is that it takes time to make a scarf, the other thing that might be a little detrimental is the fact that she is still a shy person, she is more confident than she was at the start of the story, but there is the fact that she might be nervous to give it to Naruto.

also from what we can assume from the translations, Naruto is fully over his crush on Sakura and has developed romantic feelings for Hinata, all that before the opening of the movie.

as for the red scarf, when she will give it to him, i get the feeling mid way through the film is when Naruto will trade in his stupid blue scarf for the awesome red scarf.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:23 am

^That's why I've written "some months" as I don't think it takes 2 years to make a scarf. Moreover, Hinata seemed to be quite confident while making her resolve in chapter 573.

I just hope that the movie, just for the sake of making the romance looking so intense and happening in some tense situations, will not make abstraction of the developments which occurred inside the manga.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:17 pm

mmmm there shoudl be really a connection Irielo... and well it kind of makes sense but at the same time it doesn't 'cause if I get it right Naruto has his right hand while sasuke doesn't have it in the movie I think but haven't seen it and sakura huh.. interesting.... well a mess but we gotta see what really happens after all Kishi himself said that the manga was going to connect with the movie and vcvs mmmmm a lot of things to answer actually...

On another note:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:08 pm

Well the part about his right hand was answered by the end of chapter 699. as for Sasuke, I don't think he had been back in the village during that 2 year timeskip, so that pretty much answers the reason why he still doesn't have a left hand.

But as for Toneri, taking kidnapping Hinata, he just made it personal between him and Naruto.

well the only thing we can do is wait 2 more weeks, and we get to see how NaruHina went canon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:41 pm

Lily has the best translation in my opinion.
Two weeks for the Japanese, at least. No fair.

We know some things that happen within the two years:
First is the return to Konoha and the memorial services.
Second is Kakashi's appointment to Hokage.
Third is Sasuke's pardon and his departure.

A lot of people died. You have to deal with the aftermath, and realistically, when armies are gone like that, rogue ninja probably are able to do more chaos. They were probably being dealt with too. So in my opinion, it was wise to put a timeskip in this movie to really push the war in the past. Two years is perfect in that regard.

Two years also allowed the designers to get the new designs as they wanted.

Nauto isn't even 20 yet, so I'm not upset at him for not noticing his first true love until the movie's events. Ninjas are in a busy world!
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:15 pm

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPY OVER THE MOOON THOUGHT THAT WAS FAN ART The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 1461727051 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 3187358519 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 1461727051 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 6 2035981432 . What H. Uzumaki said makes sense it will take time for everything to be sorted out and Kishimoto has a lot to clear within a movie I hope its not rushed and majority of what we're curious are answered. However, the new poster brings a smile to my face proud to be a NARUHINA FAN
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:45 pm

I already mentioned elsewhere why I don't think Naruto left with Sasuke. It doesn't make sense considering we know Naruto has his arm back in "The Last" while we know Sasuke doesn't. Naruto gave Sasuke his headband back at the end of 699 as a symbolic gesture showing that Sasuke has returned to Konoha--even if he's leaving for awhile.

We don't know the situation with the scarf. I don't feel like speculating about it as there's nowhere near enough info on that. Naruto & Hinata are both almost always together in just about every screen shot we see of them. Being by Naruto's side does not mean that Naruto has decided that he is in love with her--which is the point of the movie. Hinata's vow has nothing to do with making Naruto choose to love her back. Hinata could be spending time with Naruto frequently for the past two years and Naruto still isn't in a romantic relationship with her.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:22 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Being by Naruto's side does not mean that Naruto has decided that he is in love with her--which is the point of the movie. Hinata's vow has nothing to do with making Naruto choose to love her back. Hinata could be spending time with Naruto frequently for the past two years and Naruto still isn't in a romantic relationship with her.

Hinata's resolve was also about holding Naruto's hand, so something romantic. I was thinking that there was a possibility that they already started to "date" but it's only when things will get rough (Hinata being taken away) that Naruto will really realize how much he loves her.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:14 am

Well actually that possibility I came up with Irielo, that well Naruto and Hinata are dating in those two years so they could know each other better, and you all know the deal, mmmm whatever... the thing is that mmm yes in those two years has happened something and we will not know what happened until the actual movie is out..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:59 am

I think that Naruto is in love with Hinata somewhere near the start of the movie, but he doesn't realise the depth of those feelings, but when things go pear shaped, that is when he discovers just how important Hinata is to him and realises the deapth of his feelings for her. we know that part when we got the translations from WSJ, but I am guessing that we will get something unexpected in the movie between Naruto and Hinata.

and since Kishi isn't writing it in Manga form, but kind of directing the movie, i am thinking that we will see a huge romantic moment 3/4 way through the movie. but that is pure speculation with no solid base at the moment.

but right now, it is still up in the air, we only know that we can watch the movie with shipping glasses because that is what the movie is centred around.

I guess we will just need to wait for another forthnight.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next