Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer

+12
Irielo
Orion
endame
NaruHina <3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
lily567
Yamasaki Akaiko
Rivaille
zxcmdf
Akarui-chan
Mustang
Zoey
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer Empty Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer

Post by Zoey Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:48 pm

As suggested by Mustang, I think we should point out a few NH moments which we had in the new trailer of The Last Naruto movie:

Spoiler:

In the first one Naruto says something like "Do you remember what I told you that time?". I think he said something to Hinata that made her be upset and now he wants to clarify (maybe apologize... I don't know...) what he said.

The second one is my favourite so far (since I put it in my siggy too Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 2455688457 ). It's the scene where we hear Naruto saying "I finally decided what I want to protect" and, in my opinion, it's as clear as day that those words were directed to Hinata. What is more, is that Naruto's face shows clearly that he is attracted to her, a bit surprised, maybe something like this but still different:
Spoiler:
Any thoughts?
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer Empty Re: Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:15 am

Oh yeah the way Naruto was looking at Hinata, to me it shows that he is realising just how important Hinata is to him. it is like he is now seeing her in a much different light than he did after the confession, maybe he is starting to realise that Hinata means more to him than a friend, maybe as someone whom he could love and be happy with.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer Empty Re: Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer

Post by Akarui-chan Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:27 am

I think this would happen after hanabiz abduction.. Maybe hinata would share her life's sad moments with him.. And naruto would realise his love and feel her pain.. And would confess after that..
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:39 am

F*ck. I can't wait fot the movie to come out. I mean, the feeling is mutual.
Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 2865921181 Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 1247418209
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:47 am

//patiently waits for a different trailer...

just be calm riv, just be calm...

nopenopenope i can't wait only longer!

the pain! Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 1442966422
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:12 am

I am calling the fact that Hinata will say something that will make Naruto realise just how important she is in Naruto's life and how important she is to help him realise his dream, that is why i think he was looking at her in that manner, like he realised something concerning himself and Hinata. He will realise that no matter what Hinata will be there through the good times and the bad.

as for Naruto making a confession, i don't see it happening until near the end of the movie (maybe 10-15 minutes before the end), before he asks her to go to the Winter Festival, those two will most likely watch the Fireworks (what is a Festival with out Fireworks) and then share their first kiss together, (well that is possibly expecting a little too much) but with the way the movie is being promoted I wouldn't be at all suprised.

I also think in that scene as well, Naruto might end up thinking to himself, just what he will say to himself while staring at Hinata, but in the end, he will realise that Hinata means a lot more to him than he realises, perhaps during the movie, I dare say, he could start showing signs of even being in love with Hinata.

and since this movie is about a first love, and the way things are looking, it could easily be NaruHina that gets all the attention in terms of the pairings in this movie. And in a way it also shows how much Naruto parallels his own mother, (not that we need Parallels) Kushina didn't have a very high opinion of Minato similar (but not to the same extent) as to how Naruto showed lack of interest in Hinata for a while, but I feel that things have changed and scene where he is staring at Hinata is also very similar as to how Kushina viewed Minato.

Last edited by Mustang on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:24 am

Well, my trailer thoughts:

I think the Winter Festival takes place very early in the movie. Sakura is with Hinata in the village most likely prior to the festival. Hanabi seems to be fighting in an outfit that would probably be worn during a festival--that's probably when she gets kidnapped as replacement for Hinata actually (as Toneri wanted Hinata but was thwarted; probably because Hinata would've been with Naruto & company at the festival--Hanabi wouldn't have had anywhere near as powerful a group of people near her to help defend her). Hinata will be kidnapped herself during the mission to rescue Hanabi though.

The flashback sequence when they're little kids is something I'm curious who is thinking about it. I'm going with Naruto at the moment as I think this movie is more about Naruto realizing he really does love Hinata as far as the romance goes and I still think he said something back then to make Hinata cry by misunderstanding her intentions (though he gets them all now).

Sasuke & Kakashi are most likely in Konoha when stuff is going down due to Toneri nearly getting to complete his plan. I'm only curious about what Gaara is doing though his involvement in the movie makes a lot of sense as this will be a global problem. **wonders if we're going to pretend Kumo/Kiri/Iwa doesn't exist or if they're just being ignored for the trailer but will be in the movie too**
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Well, my trailer thoughts:

I think the Winter Festival takes place very early in the movie. Sakura is with Hinata in the village most likely prior to the festival. Hanabi seems to be fighting in an outfit that would probably be worn during a festival--that's probably when she gets kidnapped as replacement for Hinata actually (as Toneri wanted Hinata but was thwarted; probably because Hinata would've been with Naruto & company at the festival--Hanabi wouldn't have had anywhere near as powerful a group of people near her to help defend her). Hinata will be kidnapped herself during the mission to rescue Hanabi though.

The flashback sequence when they're little kids is something I'm curious who is thinking about it. I'm going with Naruto at the moment as I think this movie is more about Naruto realizing he really does love Hinata as far as the romance goes and I still think he said something back then to make Hinata cry by misunderstanding her intentions (though he gets them all now).

Sasuke & Kakashi are most likely in Konoha when stuff is going down due to Toneri nearly getting to complete his plan. I'm only curious about what Gaara is doing though his involvement in the movie makes a lot of sense as this will be a global problem. **wonders if we're going to pretend Kumo/Kiri/Iwa doesn't exist or if they're just being ignored for the trailer but will be in the movie too**

in bold. a though came into while watching a drama and it reminded me of a particular manga chapter.
kishi states that the movie is connected to the manga right?
yu guys know how naruto is always parallelled to hinata and visa versa
in the movie when naruto says, i have something to tell you wait for me, basically that is parallel to what hinata said to naruto when she was on her way to where naruto is in the war before the alliance showed up. so he might not have directly told her that but indirectly told her that just like how hinata did in the manga. so i rlly get the feeling that hinata as yamasaki said gets kidnapped during the mission and when naruto is on his way to save/protect her that is when he says this.

as kakashi says look underneath the underneath and that is what i gathered from yamasaki's explanation coupled with the manga ( and a hint from a drama i was watching).
he could've said the other comments like that also.

you guys might think they are giving way a lot of hints but i think kishi is hiding hints within hints if you get what i mean
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:16 am

mmm My thoughts are that yes the winter festival will take place first in the movie and Naruto and Hinata are kind of in a date in a high place and when Hinata is trying to give the red scarf to Naruto they get attacked and why we get Hinata falling with the red scarf and maybe Naruto saving here.. in that moment

The words "do you remember that day?? there's something I need to tell you.. wait for me" this I think is when Naruto is trying to go and help Hinata.. 'cause she lets herself get captured...

The words "I finally realized what I want to protect" are said when he is moving to save Hinata too but we need to wait for the movie..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:28 am

Yeah, I think that Naruto and Hinata are on a date at the beginning during the Winter Festival. But what's all this I'm hearing about Naruto fighting some puppets by the Hyuga compound? Does he walk Hinata home? Or he goes inside their compound and see that Hanabi's not there? I don't know...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 am

Wow! Naruto and Hinata on a date.. Naruto and Hinata walk.. Only the imagination brings so much excitement! Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 528746348 Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 3187358519 Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 1461727051 Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 704842727 ..V have been waiting to see this for so long! Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 3657412632 and now its the time!!! Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 892101856
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:26 am

Actually I think it is front of the Hyuuga compound then Naruto gets attacked.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 am

I think this movie will start with the scene of Naruto and Hinata as kids, and naruto acting mean towards Hinata, (Naruto remembering) then we'll see the actual time (the future) Naruto being sad for how he acted back then and trying to figure it out how to make it up with Hinata and in the other hand Hinata trying to give Naruto the scarf once again. When they are about to finally solve this affair once and for all (and become an official couple!) Toneri appears and the plot about the moon starts.

At the end of the movie they (Naruto and Hinata) will at last be able find the time to be alone and make it up for the past and bam! Naruto has a fiance!!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:17 am

I just really hope Kishimoto will give us Naruhina finally!!!
I hope the movie has it's Naruhina moments and I hope Naruto can realize how much Hinata loves him and falls for her FINALLY!!!
I don't want to be dessapointed in the end after all that hype...
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Actually @Orion Naruto already knows how much Hinata loves him it's just that Naruto admitted to himself and his father that he doesn't know what truly loving someone else(as in partner for life) is and this is why we get this movie in where Naruto and Hinata get to know each other and Naruto's confession(maybe) so no worries there you just need to read the manga as it has been until now then you can be assured... zzz...

@Endame all I know is that this movie is going to be a total feel train ride with a lot of emotions just wait for it and we'll know for sure..

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:44 pm

you know when the PFS came along and Naruto was hearing Hinata telling him about how he is a proud failure, he was more suprised to find that someone understands him on that level, and even though Hinata gave a small hint as to how she felt about Naruto, he was still amazed that an amazingg person could se through his bravado act.

now lets fast forward to the movie with Naruto staring at Hinata, now i doubt there is surprise or shock in his expression, but like Zoey pointed out there is something different in his expression, I think he is seeing Hinata way differently than he did before and moments after the PFS, one could say that there is a difference to how he looked at her in chapter 559 nd 615. The scene in the movie was a lot more intense than that, it is almost like Naruto was not only thinking to himself, but also reminding himself at the same time, just what Hinata means to him.

even though when he was a kid, he said something that hurt Hinata, and now he realises that he did something wrong, then he comes to the conclusion, that he wants to protect her and maybe even spend the rest of his life with Hinata. so it is really looking very promising for NaruHina in this movie.

Naruto knows what love is, he just isn't certain how to act on that emotion, remember he has never had a Girlfriend, he has never experienced a kiss with a girl and he hasn't gone on a date with a girl.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:49 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Naruto already knows how much Hinata loves him it's just that Naruto admitted to himself and his father that he doesn't know what truly loving someone else(as in partner for life) is and this is why we get this movie in where Naruto and Hinata get to know each other and Naruto's confession(maybe) so no worries there you just need to read the manga as it has been until now then you can be assured... zzz...

Again, Naruto admit he had to learn more about girls, showing his lack of experience in the field of being in a relationship with a girl.

To the bolded: it's contradicting. If Naruto knows what it is to be loved by someone, why should not know that for himself?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:58 pm

ehmmm you didn't take into account the part in the brackets Irielo... as in partner for life... Naruto does Know that Hinata loves him but at the same time Naruto himself doesn't know how to express real love for his special someone.. sure he knows how's to express teacher/student familial and friendship love but he's kind of confused when it comes to the term of loving someone in a deep way that's why I think the movie is going to fill "this particular blank point" which are Naruto's true feelings in this matter.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Regarding the "partner for life" part, that's normal because he was until now never in a relationship with a girl, he never dated one nor kissed one. So, when he will start to experience those things, I'm sure he will know how to express himself.

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Mmmm then from this comes my thinking that Naruto and Hinata are already dating (getting to know each other better, growing relationship) in the movie and why Naruto realizes that now he knows what he wants to protect and the other things that appear in the trailer but still need to wait for the movie to come out to confirm any suspicion and what not...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:40 pm

being in a romantic ralationship is something thing that is foreign to Naruto, because he lacks that experience, in other words Naruto doesn't know what it means to be a boyfriend to a girl, that is something he needs to learn. to get that experience he needs to gather the courage and ask Hinata out, he will mess up a few times but Hinata has shown the capability to be very patient with Naruto.

What these lines are showing.

I Finally decided what I want to protect: (all the while most likely while staring at Hinata) shows that he might be considering pushing their relationship further, but he is second guessing himself, maybe that is because he lacks the experience to be a boyfriend.
Hinata, i have something i really need to tell you... please wait for me: this is something very important (well that is obvious) what is it, who knows, but I am willing to bet that it is something to do with a reciprocation of some sort, but i guess we have to wait and see.

then we have Sakura trying to encourage Hinata to get something for Naruto, and then we have the red scarf which Hinata is certain to present to Naruto.

so really this movie is looking really good for NaruHina
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:59 am

It certainly is looking good for Naruhina and I think Kishi will resolve it in the manga... but what we all miss and what I really want to know is what happened in the meantime. I thought that Hinata wanted to be by his side after the war? Did Naruto, as stupid as he is, just ignore her after the war? Or maybe they just needed more time. I really want to know this stuff Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 1387651764
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:09 am

Orion wrote:It certainly is looking good for Naruhina and I think Kishi will resolve it in the manga... but what we all miss and what I really want to know is what happened in the meantime. I thought that Hinata wanted to be by his side after the war? Did Naruto, as stupid as he is, just ignore her after the war? Or maybe they just needed more time. I really want to know this stuff Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 1387651764

To the bolded part: I was also asking myself the same question in this thread (see link below). Maybe it could help.

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t1361-what-about-hinata-s-resolve-in-chapter-573
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:22 am

Orion wrote:It certainly is looking good for Naruhina and I think Kishi will resolve it in the manga... but what we all miss and what I really want to know is what happened in the meantime. I thought that Hinata wanted to be by his side after the war? Did Naruto, as stupid as he is, just ignore her after the war? Or maybe they just needed more time. I really want to know this stuff Naruhina - moments in The Last trailer 1387651764

Naruto isn't stupid, he knows what love is, he has seen it on mulptiple occasion and was taught about the meaning of love by a few people, it is the fact that he lacks the experience to be a boyfriend which stops him from being in a relationship with Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:05 pm

eeemmm that's what gets me intrigued you know?? that a lot of people point out that Naruto has never been a boyfriend so he doesn't know how to act as a boyfriend.. I mean come on Hinata neither has been a girlfriend before so I think Naruto and Hinata are in the same boat in that aspect (Boyfriend-Girlfriend) it is the thing which Naruto admits and says and I quote.

Naruto: So there's not much I know about girls or alcohol.. but mom told me to find a girl as great as she is... that's.. uhhh... anyway! not everything's going just the way mom told me! but I'm trying my best!.
I want to be a Hokage just like you dad, maybe even better... I will become one! So tell mom over there won't you... to not worry about me! I'm doing very well....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next