Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 5 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by lily567 Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:29 am

here is the engish translation i found for naruto the last theme song
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=609310
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:06 am

I read the english translations and wow it is amazing.
I still cannot believe at how bad they (the promoters) are at making it this obvious what is happening, even the theme song itself is about Naruto being in love with Hinata.
even the Manga did a better job at making it less obvious, but Naruto and Hinata still married and had kids, the movie and the promoters are making it painfully obvious.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:36 am

I just read the english translation. Talk about beauty
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:59 am

T.T nothing more to say just that I need this little things to get better and better and thanks a lot T.T =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 am

Mustang wrote:I read the english translations and wow it is amazing.
I still cannot believe at how bad they (the promoters) are at making it this obvious what is happening, even the theme song itself is about Naruto being in love with Hinata.
even the Manga did a better job at making it less obvious, but Naruto and Hinata still married and had kids, the movie and the promoters are making it painfully obvious.
There is nothing to hide though since everyone saw manga's ending, eh? =)
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 am

The lyrics are beautiful.. They made me cry.. I am so happy.. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 5 3516892631 Its like reading what i always wanted naruto to say to hinata.. It says every single word..!
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:29 pm

according to this ot seems that hinata or rather the voice actor of hinata will be singing either in the movie or one of the songs in the song track
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=610468
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:02 am

Nah, the song isn't in the soundtrack. That's one of the things that people have been mixing up. There's the movie soundtrack CD, there's another CD that will have the movie theme song (and I don't trust lyrics posted for it by anyone in any language considering the actual lyrics have not been revealed in Japanese--some have been guessing the lyrics, but those guesses could be wrong), and finally there will be another CD that will have Hinata's character song for the movie. That's just what is known so far.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zayde Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:I just read the english translation. Talk about beauty

Words right out of my head...
Zayde
Zayde

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:49 pm

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:25 pm

oh my god.. it can't be.. but guh.. brainwash and what not uwaaahh... why now.. now I won't be able to sleep.. come on!! seriously??!! AAHHH but still need to wait too much come on....!!! I SOOOO Like/Hate you right now NaruHina xD!! JK but seriously ... wait... this means.. the part in which Naruto looks at Hinata like that and Hinata just looking ahead is when they are getting back?? uwaaahh no no no I need to stop making conclusions.. huff.. oh well better wait for the movie but come on!! IT'S TOO MUCH TIME!! wait then maybe now I get it.. maybe.. the red scarf helps Naruto in bringing back Hinata's memories O_o? oh and yeah if this becomes true then @Irielo as I once said we'll be getting a NaruHina wedding!!! YEEEEESS!!!! and well all of us NaruHina fans wanted to see a NaruHina wedding don't you all agree??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:35 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:@Irielo as I once said we'll be getting a NaruHina wedding!!!

I don't know why my name was mentioned there.  The trailer for The <a class= - Page 5 2060583745 What does mentioning my name have to do with the trailer about the upcoming movie?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:16 pm

in some aspects of the movie the promoters haven't given too much away, but there is one major aspect they have given away and it seems to be a central part of the movie, Naruto falling for Hinata.

the one thing they haven't really given away with is the role of Toneri, as for that I find that more of a speculation more than anything, no one knows what kind of role he will play, so for now that tumblr isn't legit, as there is nothing to back it up.

it could easily be made up.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:30 pm

so let me get this straight
naruto only realises his feelings for hinata after she is kidnapped?
to put it simply naruto didn't know who he had all along until she was gone or in this case kidnapped.
the reason why this guy wants hinata is because he wants to resurrect his clan. but why hinata and why does she have to be from the hyuuga clan?

that scene where naruto looks at hinata could be before she was kidnapped and he is amazed by the determination hinata has to save not just a member of the clan but her family, her little sister
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:30 am

If its true I can't wait to see the movie, my patient is running out The trailer for The <a class= - Page 5 4078289445
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:50 am

Well... you know how the saying goes.
"You don't know what you have until it's gone..."

I don't really believe the thing either, I just posted it on here to see if it was true from you guys. But I do believe that Toneri is somewhat infatuated with Hinata.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:58 am

well Irielo I once pointed out that maybe we will get wedding of Naruto and Hinata remember?? and well it could happen in the movie.. so that's why I point you out.. as for the others... mmm yeah it could be false that tumblr.. it could only be some speculation too that's why I'm saying if it turns out to be true. mmmm as for Toneri been infatuated with Hinata.. I don't think it's true but who knows?? maybe Hinata reminds him of Kaguya in some way but then again what does the leak of Hinata in that black "wedding" dress means??

on another note did anyone notice this??:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 am

If what was posted about the villian having a "thing" for Hinata and Naruto just "suddenly" realizes his feelings for her.

I'm not a shipper of NH but i find that (if true) greatly upsetting and disappointing.

However, 2 combines worth of salt i'll use for it.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:44 pm

If it was so sudden, then to me that would mean what he said to his father before he left the world of the living would stand for nothing. I think when it comes to Naruto, he would have completely moved on from his silly little crush on Sakura and by time the movie shows up, he is either in the process of falling in love with Hinata (which is prety likely) and the other likely option is that he is in love with her (but isn't sure as to how to put into words or actions) and realizing how important she is to him and how she will be the one that makes him the Hokage like his mother did for his father.

That is one of the big reasons why that Tumblr is garbage, it portrays Naruto in a shallow light, that is something the characters are not, if Naruto suddenly fell in love with Hinata, it would mean he never fully matured and that he didn't take what he said to his father too seriously.

as for Toneri, out of all the predictions, that is a possible one, but in the end Hinata would turn him down, Kishi isn't fully adept at romance, so a love triangle is totally out of the question.

the one thing i do know, is that this movie is centred around NaruHina and the blossoming love between Naruto and Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:13 pm

My thoughts on that possible spoiler:

1: The memory loss could be a very accurate guess. Going by the soundtrack list you have "Goodbye Forever" and "Remember you." (Remember you with an implied I). Only memory to me only fits "Forever." Though before you have "The Day." I honestly really like it. Its very romantic and touching when you try to touch back into what someone was.

2: I don't know if its jealousy persay that's Naruto's issue, but in this movie for sure, Naruto is going to realize that Hinata is the girl he wants in his life. Absence (In wise spurts) is so powerful in romance and relationships, and its no different for Naruto, ESPECIALLY if after Hinata's capture, Naruto is wearing or has the red scarf, because it functions as a constant reminder of Hinata. I can see him tying it around himself when he declares his resolve. And he never goes back on his word...

3: Hinata does seem to be facing Toneri alone when she says she won't let him end the world. Which is interesting: If all five go, does he defeat the other four before addressing Hinata. Also this makes Hinata so awesome in my book. Sure, she is outpowered here, but I admire anyone willing to face impossible odds.

4: I don't know about the marriage part yet. If it was because of the eye, why would Hanabi not suffice? It has to be something about Hinata's character and her ancestry that is moving Toneri. But if this movie's theme is love, it could be a message educating what real love is and ultimately rewarding the love Naruto and Hinata share or get.

5: Sasuke will play some sort of awesome role. There's no way he won't. And it will come at the end. And he will be awesome.

The pregnancy rumors were way out there just like this one, and there isn't a credible source confirming this, so I wouldn't buy them yet. (Ironically, those rumors are partially true if they do have kids at the end.) My verdict is that they are false, but may have an element or two of (lucky) truth. The only way to really tell is to wait until November 22nd and see if their is another image or some information on that Bijuu mode of Naruto's.

Last edited by H. Uzumaki on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more information)
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Oh my! I've been absent for some days because I had too much work, now it seems like there has been more spoilers, I'm outdated, but Hinata being brainwashed is something that were wandering in my mind since a while. Is there something else?
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:43 pm

I don't know if its so much "spoilers" as someone making an educated guess. They acted like they were translating something, but we don't have the source that they're translating. So no "official" or reliable unofficial spoilers!

Remember "Spoilers" as a tag alone doesn't mean anything reliable or true is being spoiled. You should read some September/early October news articles which "spoil" the last movie is about the Uchihas, or a love story between Naruto and Sakura. Read those in November, and you laugh! (I like Sasuke, but thank -goodness- its not about the Uchihas. Too much Sharingan.)
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:57 pm

H. Uzumaki
Oh! thanks, then I didn't miss anything. I better don't read these "spoilers"
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Yeah and that is the problem with people on the internet they tend to make stuff up, the only thing we know about this movie, Naruto is either on the verge/has fallen in love with Hinata, the movie is centred around NaruHina and that the moon is about to come crashing down.

if it is proven true, which i highly doubt, the only thing that could explain that is Genjutsu, since Toneri's line is the progenitor of Chakra.

but i find that the article itself is crap, how many articles are out there claiming they know stuff about the movie, remember about a month and a half ago, there were articles going around saying that the movie with continue on with the romance between Sakura abnd Naruto, but it has now been proven that the romance that will happen is between Naruto and Hinata, those articles also said that Madara and the Ten Tails will be revived, as well as Kaguya, so far all have been proven wrong.

(excuse my language) anything that isn't from the official source (Kishimoto and the directors) is nothing but a pile of stinking shit, those articles prove that the writers know just about as much as we do, how much we know, very little about the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:12 pm

About this I just know what has been commented here so I can't say give an opinion about it, I just calm down while it don't come from an official source, so then there is nothing new about the movie? It seems like they have been quiet this couple weeks.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next