Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 24 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by Mustang Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:38 pm

it was something the anime team and Kishimoto in general, in terms of making a love story, the one thing that i gave points for was the fact that they attempted it and pulled it off pretty well, all the while they kept the charm of the series in tact.

I appreciate the amount of effort that went into the movie and i believe that it was reflected by the box office success and how the fans love this movie, you know in Japan hte movie itself has made almost 2 billion yen, so they have done something right.

one of my gripes of the movie is that i kind of felt that the movies length could have been reduced by about 20-30 minutes, but if they did that there is no way they could have put everything they wanted into the movie, so again i just appreciate the effort they put in to a movie which was out of their comfort zone. and I cannot wait to see Bolt the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Wow, the cam rip reached here too. Never liked cam-rip so I'm going to wait for the DVD version.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Yeah the Cam rip was bad, have to admit, it takes courage to sneak a camera in, but over all the movie was good, enjoyed what I saw, even though the quality was a little crap.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 am

True say can't wait for bolts movie wonder what the plot is going to be about?
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:04 pm

My Review:

Review:
Over all:
+ Animations: Excellent. Very often even flawless.
+ Romance: Made you want more. Felt believable and tender.
+ Character Casting: Well chosen cast for rescue team, leadership and cameos.
+ Soundtrack: Lovely and well fitting to each scene.
+ Climax: Excellent Climax! I especially like the events just prior, with Naruto down at his lowest. Probably another favorite moment.
- Villain: Could use some tweaking and explanation of his motivations.
- Middle: Could have used a little more power to keep up with its brilliant counterparts, the beginning and end.

Objective Rating: 8.9 (Its not that level 9 of a movie, but to be honest with myself, its pretty close objectively. But I'm comparing this to other movies of its type in animations to score this, and I'd rate it pretty high.)
Subjective Rating: 9.5 (If I'm watching something twice, it shouldn't be less than 9.).

Also, has anyone noticed that some images from the trailer are missing (Like Kakashi in Hokage Robes talking about the will of fire, and Gaara shouting?) Are they Trailer only, or just cut?
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:49 pm

One of the aspects i really liked in the movie is how they acted like adults, i felt that was something that needed to happen, they cannot be acting like kids all their lives.

Loved Sakura's reaction when Naruto finally found out, and the way she lectured Naruto, it really set things in perspective for Naruto, which is what he needed, it was great that Sai didn't do it, he would have gone "in one book, this, this, that and something along the lines of,"

i think those imags are either cut from the final product or they were trailer only, but it still didn't diminish the quality of the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:21 pm

Mustang wrote:

Loved Sakura's reaction when Naruto finally found out, and the way she lectured Naruto, it really set things in perspective for Naruto, which is what he needed, it was great that Sai didn't do it, he would have gone "in one book, this, this, that and something along the lines of,"

I just thought of something, Antis say "Neji is a cupid for NH." When Sakura is the cupid. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 24 1512314842
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Neji was the one that strengthened the bond between Naruto and Hinata, but he certainly wasn't the cupid, Sakura reminded Naruto that no matter what Hinata will always love him, the antis can put it the way it wants to, it will not change the fact that Sakura not Neji was the one that helped Naruto and Hinata build their relationship.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Mustang wrote:Neji was the one that strengthened the bond between Naruto and Hinata, but he certainly wasn't the cupid, Sakura reminded Naruto that no matter what Hinata will always love him, the antis can put it the way it wants to, it will not change the fact that Sakura not Neji was the one that helped Naruto and Hinata build their relationship.

I was only using the Antis words in jest in reguards too Sakura.. Sakura helped Hinata out and helped Naruto out.

Funny, Naruto is "supposed" too love Sakura (or the other way around) yet Sakura is helping bring the "undeserved pairing" together. Not only has Kishi shot NS down, Sakura has too.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:31 am

True saay
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi!!! I've been reading this thread and I must say I was doing well keeping myself away from spoilers and cam recorded videos, now knowing many of you have already seen it either on theater or in youtube even mustang 0_o? well, as the movie was already released in Australia I don't blame him but I feel alone in my journey to watch it well subbed and with decent quality. I can't deny I'm feeling tempted to watch it now, see it or not to see it? I can't decide
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:47 pm

If you plan to see it in a U.S. Theater, wait.

If not, go ahead and watch it. You can always watch it again later in higher quality.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:04 am

Well here is a new fact, since Chapter 700 and the release of the movie in Japan, NaruHina has become so popular (in Japan) that it is now considered the new power couple of manga and anime.

pretty darn good isn't it? so far there has been more official art of Naruto, HInata and the Kids (Bolt and Himawari) than ever. the next series we might end up seeing more of the NH family.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 pm

How is that about Power couple mustang?? I mean what does that mean??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 am

I would love to see more of NH FAMILY The trailer for The <a class= - Page 24 789588777 :yipee The trailer for The <a class= - Page 24 1818027755
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:38 pm

More NH in new gen, more NH The trailer for The <a class= - Page 24 3187358519
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu May 07, 2015 1:29 pm

http://www.naruspot.net/watch/naruto-shippuden-movie-7-subbed-1/
Translation is a little crappy and the voices are off but Naruto the last is up for viewing. I believe it is a Korean or Chinese Dub that someone subbed for English. Sorry if I offend anyone but Asian languages sound and look the same to me. The admin at the site says that higher quality will be up in a month. Haven't seen a link posted here yet so posting it here. Anime is currently stuck in filler mode, and I know many people don't watch fillers so it is easy to miss even for anime viewers.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Thu May 14, 2015 11:26 am

Lool its Korean dubbed
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content