Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= Empty The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo Sat May 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Rules of The Anti-NarSak Thread:

1. From now on, the use of the term "The Zombie" is strictly prohibited. We've given it much thought, and the term is too degrading. It's often used in plural to address the fans, and that is something we do not allow here. So, as to avoid the misuse of the term, we've decided to ban it altogether.

2. ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF THE FANS. Feel free to address and counter the arguments all you want, but do not, under any circumstances address the person who makes the arguments. You may refer to the arguments as "NarSak thinks", or "NaruSaku thinks", or "That other pairing thinks", etc.

3. If you're going to quote an argument you found somewhere else, do not post the name/username of the person who made it. Post it anonymously, or as "NaruSaku said: blablabla.", and then counter it.

4. Do not make duplicated threads. This thread is to discuss anything and everything Anti-NarSak related. There is no need to have several threads for the same purpose. If you have a new argument, or anything you'd like to add, make use of this thread and don't create another one. Any other Anti-NarSak thread created will be deleted.

5. All forum rules apply, of course. Check them out here: Link

ANBU: Strawberry.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Batokusanagi Sat May 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Well, so new thread. First! The Anti-<a class= 528746348 

Dunno if the laugh or cry when NS, despite the lenghts Sakura is ready to for Sasuke because she loves him, that "selfless"-love-martyr Naruto is apparently just bidding his time, so he can confess. That would more treating Sakura's feelings as a joke, which we know he doesn't actually do. What kind of selflessness would that be, anyway? And of course Naruto confessing having any sort of effect on making Sakura fall for him has been debunked by Sakura's fake confession, though NS will insist that Naruto personally confessing will somehow have a different result. Maybe that Shonen Law (NS worships so much) in action?

Also, I wanted to comment on a double standar (one of many, I know) I've been seeing a lot in NS arguments recently. Namely that, for example, when referring to the handhold, NS will say that Naruto would that for any of his friends. Of course, NS doesn't the question "then why didn't he?" or "then where's the NS handhold chapter/cover?", but that's beside the point. The real issue is that NS always tries to paint NH moments as things Naruto would do for just because he's friendly. However, when presented with a moment that is unique (ironically the handhold also applies here too, which just illustrates the double standar even more), it just refuse to acknowledge it and will surely change the topic; probably to something along the lines of "it was only friendship! Prove it wasnt!11!!1!!"

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Sat May 31, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat May 31, 2014 10:22 pm

this is one thing that NS just doesn't acknowledge, Naruto and Sakura have both had plenty of time to fall for one another, you out of how many chapters did the two interact? and yet there is not a single shred of evidence that romance has been built between them, I one time asked for evidence and all I got was negative votes and lame evidence, or NS getting really defensive by saying Sai is good enough, even though I debunked that one so many times, or it would just downplay the significant hints and moments coming from NaruHina as nothing but friendship moments and there is no romance between Naruto and Hinata and that NaruHina is onesided.

yet when there is a comment that every time Naruto and Sakura interact, it usually involves something to do with Sasuke, that is when it really gets upset, because it would then say every time Naruto and Sakura interact it is helping develop romance between the two characters.

ignoring the simple fact, there is no romance between Naruto and Sakura, no amount of interaction between the two of them, is going to change their friendship, I mean come on there has been plenty of times, as I pointed out in one thread, it is either the NS car crashed or as you rightfully put it Irielo, it never started
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat May 31, 2014 11:16 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Well, so new thread. First! The Anti-<a class= 528746348 

Dunno if the laugh or cry when NS, despite the lenghts Sakura is ready to for Sasuke because she loves him, that "selfless"-love-martyr Naruto is apparently just bidding his time, so he can confess. That would more treating Sakura's feelings as a joke, which we know he doesn't actually do. What kind of selflessness would that be, anyway?

I never understood this. How is Naruto being selfless just by waiting a bit longer to confess? Him backing off so Sakura can love Sasuke without him blurting out his feelings is what makes the gesture selfless. Planning to continue to pursue her by confessing when he manages to bring back the boy she loves is not selfless. Which leads me to my next problem with NS arguments.

And of course Naruto confessing having any sort of effect on making Sakura fall for him has been debunked by Sakura's fake confession, though NS will insist that Naruto personally confessing will somehow have a different result. Maybe that Shonen Law (NS worships so much) in action?

How would Naruto confessing change anything about Sakura loving Sasuke and not him? I covered this in the last thread, but Sakura is already aware of everything good about Naruto, yet it was not enough to fall for him on her own. Why would she need Naruto to confess his love for that to change her mind? Unless NS expects this to be a TNJ love confession?  
The Anti-<a class= 1287005144 

Also, I wanted to comment on a double standar (one of many, I know) I've been seeing a lot in NS arguments recently. Namely that, for example, when referring to the handhold, NS will say that Naruto would that for any of his friends. Of course, NS doesn't the question "then why didn't he?" or "then where's the NS handhold chapter/cover?", but that's beside the point. The real issue is that NS always tries to paint NH moments as things Naruto would do for just because he's friendly. However, when presented with a moment that is unique (ironically the handhold also applies here too, which just illustrates the double standar even more), it just refuse to acknowledge it and will surely change the topic; probably to something along the lines of "it was only friendship! Prove it wasnt!11!!1!!"

Or it will hilariously crop out Sasuke and show Sakura holding Naruto's hand in part I, like so:
Spoiler:
And say "LOOK! Sakura held hands with Naruto before it was cool!"  The Anti-<a class= 1287005144 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Sat May 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Fourth!!!

You know what I find funny about "SHONEN LAW" all of the development that we see with NH is the kind you see in SHONEN mangas, their interaction,their compatability even the whole hand hold and "being by my side" statement it is so SHONEN  romance it's killing me. And like you guys were saying about the NS romance (lol) I actually read the NS manifesto for fun I'll admit it was laid out very nicely but there was one flaw, they're was NOTHING and I mean NOTHING romantic about any of the manga scenes that NS were referencing at all and it calls NH nieve...

One more thing, in chapter 678 we all know about the whole dream scenes and everything , NS had the nerve to make this argument:"as far a Hinatas dream goes with NH being canon Naruto himself discredits it when he says that the dreams that they are in are all lies which means that he is saying that those dreams won't come true and since he knows Hinata so well (being sarcastic)he probably knows what she is dreaming about. Instead of worrying about Naruto she should be thinking about becoming the head of her clan and being acknowledged not love,and besides if Naruto was caught in infinite tsu. Do you really think he would be dreaming about hinata like she is about him?"

All I could say was woooowww

Last edited by Taushishi17 on Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I referred to the fans on accident (sorry))
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:03 am

NS thinks Naruto was saying that the dreams were lies, man that is delusional, what Naruto was really saying was a lie was the way the character's suffering was put at ease, Naruto was saying that way was false not any of the dreams, Naruto never mentioned dreams were false, even he has dreams so there is no way he would ever insult them in the manner NS says. cannot stand the way NS makes Naruto look like an insensitive jerk and Sakura look shallow. Naruto would never ridicule another persons dreams, never, so why would he do that sort of stuff, plus does NS really think Naruto said all the dreams were a lie, considering the way Madara was talking about how he helped the characters, the way Madara helped the characters, that's the lie.

if NS actually bothered with context, I don't think it would be around anymore, because it would simply see the truth, but as well all know, that isn't the case.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 am

Honestly, I think NaruSaku is scared. Seeing these moments, especially Naruto handholding Hinata, reacting to her thoughts. Its a scary thought to NaruSaku, so trying to justify it with "friendship" like Naruto is known for lets NS sleep at night. I've seen where NS questions when a new chapter hits with NH or SS. And a NS will worry and feel uncomfortable with a part or 2, then NS tends to justify it with "friendship" saying its just Naruto making up for Hinata being there for him. And I look and facepalm myself because its like really? You have these weird doubts, like a 3rd voice and intstead of looking at the possibilities it could mean its automatically being assumed that what your 1 answer to it is right and nothing else?

The Anti-<a class= 1442966422

edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please use only NS, NarSak or NaruSaku when typing.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 am

@ ThisIsMyNinjaWay
I know exactly what you mean. It's what I've said before: NS knows what up, that's why it gets scared and tries to defend its dead pairing with a bunch of built up nothingness.

NS problem is that its just too stubborn to admit that the war is over, so it justifies its willful delusions with pathetic arguments like "GF joke" "Minato's blessing" "Kushina's final words" "Sai's flashback" and other bullcrap that it blows up to massive proportions to make it all seem so relevant, when in fact it's nothing.

Then it severely downplays real moments from other ships in order to seem even more relevant, and ends it all with "NaruSaku is the most likely to be canon" when the very notion of this is laughable.

Nothing NS has stacks up to NaruHina development. NS bashes Hinata and Sasuke for being in the way, but the biggest trolls to NS will always be Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto accepts Sakura loving Sasuke and Sakura continues to love this boy despite everything. NS is angry Sakura won't let go and love Naruto that it downplays her feelings, calling her "stupid" "confused" "selfish" and a "fangirl" who will only develop if she goes with Naruto. Then it has the nerve to act like Hinata needs development and the only way to do that is to "move on" from Naruto.

I fail to see how the hell that makes any sense. Hinata got development for herself because Naruto was the inspiration in her life. Naruto is not a hindrance on her development in any way. Yet NS tries to act like Hinata loving Naruto is so selfish and bad for her, (like it does with Sakura for Sasuke) and both girls must move on. Hinata to go die do her thing with the Hyuga (like she can't do that while being with Naruto) and Sakura needs to realize Naruto is the one for her (like she can't just move on from Sasuke and you know, be independent.)

NS ignores Kakashi's clear as crystal statement that Sakura loves Sasuke and that her love has matured since the beginning. It tries to include Sai by saying "Sai said Naruto loves Sakura!" But it ignores that even Sai said she loves Sasuke.  It also ignores 540,  Kakashi in 675 and manga context. This is the only way NS can stay "alive."

Taushishi17
I actually read the NS manifesto for fun I'll admit it was laid out very nicely but there was one flaw, they're was NOTHING and I mean NOTHING romantic about any of the manga scenes that NS were referencing at all and it calls NH nieve...

I applaud you for being able to read that incredibly long essay. I couldn't read too far as it seemed like it was really reaching in its arguments as well as being really biased. What's more, it looked to me like it left out Sasuke where he was clearly important to the events or just glossed over him in favor of more NS bias. NS just doesn't want to acknowledge that Sasuke is in the middle of the NS relationship.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:12 am

hey you forgot shallow, Bubbles, NS pictures Sakura as a shallow little girl, oh well, I guess that is what it can do in order to make Sakura look like her feelings for Sasuke look shallow.

yeah I also find it amazing, I said this before, NS conveniently forgets the mere mention of Sasuke in any of the Naruto's and Sakura's interactions in order to make it romantic, I find it amazing how NS can really justify the ship especially considering that there is not any amount of romantic evidence between the two. yet it goes 600+ chapters of romantic development, yet all I call it is 600+ chapters of missed opportunity.  The Anti-<a class= 2745595388
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:31 am

Yall are absolutely right! And also hasn't Sakura a few times accepted Hinata loving Naruto? Even to push her to get him to notice? Filler or not, it's obvious that she's had an idea of it but it wasn't ever the most important thing on her mind *coughs* Sasuke. There is a gap left between Sakura and Sasuke, that same gap in Sakuras heart, that same gap floating up SasuSakus ship, and the fact that Sakura can't get over him.

I just find it so misleading for Kishi to do NaruSaku considering what has been shown and repeated in our faces. I find it easy for Naruto to move on after Hinatas confession. NS doesn't look at the whole picture. NS rather paint what NS want to see. And call NH the crack pairing?

As was stated in past posts Sakura had many chances to develop. Many many many... But the matter of a fact is Sakura is not over Sasuke and NS is too busy laughing and pointing at parts that look bad at the moment, mainly SasuSaku, but what NS don't know or want to know is it's going to make a comeback cause you know who's soon next for character developing? Sasuke.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:40 am

Bubbles wrote:

I never understood this. How is Naruto being selfless just by waiting a bit longer to confess? Him backing off so Sakura can love Sasuke without him blurting out his feelings is what makes the gesture selfless. Planning to continue to pursue her by confessing when he manages to bring back the boy she loves is not selfless. Which leads me to my next problem with NS arguments.
Just one of many ways NS contradicts itself. Naruto puts Sakura's feelings over his own, but at the same time, Naruto's feelings are the most important.

How would Naruto confessing change anything about Sakura loving Sasuke and not him? I covered this in the last thread, but Sakura is already aware of everything good about Naruto, yet it was not enough to fall for him on her own. Why would she need Naruto to confess his love for that to change her mind? Unless NS expects this to be a TNJ love confession?  
The Anti-<a class= 1287005144 
NS says that even so, Naruto needs to "get it off his chest". Meaning his supposed undying love for Sakura and ridding on the "Naruto is the main character!" argument, say that Kishi wouldn't let Naruto's feelings "just fade away like that", so surely he has to confess. Of course this argument assumes Naruto actually has anything to get off his chest which is more of a NS headcanon than something actually established by the story.
Other NS simply gloss over 469 and pretend Sakura is gonna fall in love with Naruto for all the reasons she hasn't in 678 chapters.
Also, believe it or not, I've seen Naruto's tnj skills used as a positive for NS exactly because of his supposedly foreshadowed confession.

Or it will hilariously crop out Sasuke and show Sakura holding Naruto's hand in part I, like so:
Spoiler:
And say "LOOK! Sakura held hands with Naruto before it was cool!"  The Anti-<a class= 1287005144 
lol there's that. It's so funny when NS compares moments that are just not even close in any way.

ThisIsMyNinjaWay wrote:Yall are absolutely right! And also hasn't Sakura a few times accepted Hinata loving Naruto?
NS seems to think Sakura was jealous in that moment. Like she was when Naruto and Hinata held hands. It's a pretty silly argument, but at least it doesn't discredit NH and instead does say Sakura would have something to be jealous about in the fist place; Hinata on the other hand could give no less f*cks about NS The Anti-<a class= 1287005144 
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:57 am

NS saying Sakura was jealous in that moment is taking a crap on her character. So it's not at all okay for Hinata to think of Naruto's hand which was strong and makes her feel safe because the "selfish girl only thinks about Naruto when Neji just died!" But its completely alright for Sakura to witness her comrade dying on Naruto's shoulder, Naruto's near breakdown and all she feels is jealousy toward NH handhold?

Yeah, definitely paints Sakura in a great light there NS, at least NH can say that before the handhold, Hinata slapped Naruto for almost giving in right after her brother figure just died for them, dedicated an entire speech around Neji, and later thought of him when using her move and has him in her ultimate dreamworld.

Yet all NS can say is Sakura felt jealous at NH? Making her out to be some petty girl only thinking about her jealousy instead of the pain Naruto was going through? Or taking inspiration from the speech and being horrified at her fellow comrades death?

Ugh, hate NaruSaku.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 am

Just NS lolgic at it's finest. And ironically Hinata not being as petty as NS makes Sakura out to be means that she's "stepping aside" for NS. Like she's not jealous of Sakura hugging Naruto in 450, so clearly that has to mean she realized who Naruto really likes. Bad Hinata celebrating Naruto's victory, bad, bad Hinata *sigh*

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:28 pm

i gine be honest
if naruto gets together with sakura after all of this then i will be greatly disappointed in kishi even if it is his story.
i mean why have a girl like hinata fall for a knucklehead like naruto with whom she likes him for him and didn't care if he was loud or who his parentage was then have her confess to him even before naruto knew about his paentage and was the reason how and why he this far in tough situations to then turn around and have naruto and sakura together. no offense to any sakura fans but i don't hate her but i don't like her either. why have sakura fall for naruto after he is a hero, after it is known that he is the son of the fourth and related to the first,second and fifth hokage, why after all those achievements naruto accomplished.
to me that doesn't make any sense since she has been in love with sasuke majority of her life.

for now i will say naruto has a crush on hinata but it is slowly turning into love at this point
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:52 pm

I think we can all come to an agreement, Sakura is better than what NarSak paints her as, the one thing is NS claims that NH considers Sakura the biggest threat to NaruHina, and yet once upon a time I would say maybe she could provide a decent challenge to NaruHina, but now, I don't even see Sakura as a threat to NaruHina. and yet it is amazing how it overlooks Sakura as a character, her growing maturity and overlooking Naruto's growth as a character at the same time.

I love how NS claims that Sakura's improvement is based solely on Naruto, but yet, when the mere mention of Sasuke comes into it, well it is denied and poor ebil Sasuke is left in the dark, not even given an ounce of credit in helping Sakura in her improvement, because he did play a part in Sakura's improvement not only as a character but as a ninja as well. so to only give Naruto credit is a really shitty thing to say, because Sasuke also played a part, one could say that both Naruto and Sasuke deserve a certain amount of credit in Sakura's improvement, because Sakura wants to be at the same level...................... as...................those, you know what for get, it might be a dream of Sakura (as admirable as it might seem for her character) is sadly unobtainable, because Naruto and Sasuke have the power of a god.  The Anti-<a class= 2801306734 The Anti-<a class= 2257489412 

I have said this before, even though it seems like Sakura has caught up in some regards, she will always fall another 100 steps behind Naruto and Sasuke, which is sad in my opinion, because Naruto and Sasuke get given these powers and the other characters (even Hinata) have to work harder than those two, and not even be half as powerful as Naruto and Sasuke. I guess there is more to it than that, so I will not go too much further than that.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:44 pm

lily567 wrote:i gine be honest
i mean why have a girl like hinata fall for a knucklehead like naruto with whom she likes him for him and didn't care if he was loud or who his parentage was then have her confess to him even before naruto knew about his paentage and was the reason how and why he this far in tough situations to then turn around and have naruto and sakura together.

NS: Because Hinata is just a plot device for NaruSaku. She's not there to get Naruto, she's just a secondary character whom Naruto is not romantically interested in, but is being used in a way to make Sakura realize she could "lose" Naruto to Hinata (hence her sad look while healing Hinata and her jealousy while Hinata and Naruto held hands).

But Hinata's love is just a selfish obsession and so is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. That's why when she gets with Naruto, she'll know what real love is. Hinata...well she'll realize she doesn't need to chase after Naruto anymore and go do something with the Hyuga or get with Kiba since he also wants to be Hokage and he's a lot like Naruto.  

Mustang
I love how NS claims that Sakura's improvement is based solely on Naruto,
Yet when it's brought up that Hinata improved thanks to Naruto, she's just a selfish, obsessed satellite character. Ah the double standards.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:08 pm

lily567 wrote:for now i will say naruto has a crush on hinata  but it is slowly turning into love at this point

A "crush"? Well after chapters 558-559, 614-616, 677 and Hinata's resolve and wish (573, 633), I would not call the a crush but something deeper than that. I will repeat myself but anyway... In part 1, one could see Hinata developing feelings for Naruto and could come to the conclusion that she loved Naruto already before she confessed.

Since she confessed, the moments Naruto and Hinata had in the story showed that he is developing feelings for her which are, imo, closer to love than a crush... This is what disturbs, not only NS but also people who don't like the romantic aspect of the story or who bash the girls (Sakura and Hinata) calling their love "unhealthy". So when Naruto starts to reciprocate Hinata's feelings, then it is a problem, as if one can't believe/admit Naruto falling in love with her and just deny it. I don't think he is a kind of complicated guy when it comes to feelings, so him being already in love with Hinata would not surprise me at all.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 am

^

I agree it isn't a crush, in fact i don't think Naruto even entered the "crush" stage. But one more push is needed too make it "love" too me. Just one more push and it has too come from Naruto.

He doesn't need too say "i love you." (the girls have already done that really) but some strong indictation that Naruto is in love with Hinata. Something that can not be disputed at all by NS, SS, NH or any other pairing.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:07 am

I haven't been keeping up with the manga (the war arc bores me off and I don't feel like waiting weekly when Hinata brely makes any appearances) But anywy, how's it going? Any progress on NaruHina? Anything happen with NaruSaku?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:55 am

Yuri wrote:I haven't been keeping up with the manga (the war arc bores me off and I don't feel like waiting weekly when Hinata brely makes any appearances) But anywy, how's it going? Any progress on NaruHina? Anything happen with NaruSaku?

Of course there is progress with NaruHina! I don't know when you have stopped to read the manga but chapter 677 and 678 speak pretty in favor of NaruHina, especially on their connection. In chapter 677, Hinata just before getting caught by the Tsukuyomi and getting wrapped by the Tree, calls Naruto. The latter is on another side of the battlefield. Out of everybody, he sensed her call and wanted to go by her side but Sasuke stopped him because if Naruto left Susanoo, he would have also been caught by the Genjutsu... In chapter 678, it has been confirmed that Naruto did not know what was really going on, showing that he sensed Hinata's call and wanted to reach her.

In fact, this moment parallels chapter 662, where Naruto was at the edge of death and Hinata tried to reach him but could not. Anyway, these moments showed how strong NaruHina's connection is and that Naruto more than cares for Hinata. In chapter 678, one can also see the dreams of some people, included Hinata... Of course, Naruto is inside her dream but Neji and Hanabi also...

Regarding NS, well... NS remains NS...lol: denying, bashing and so on...

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:22 am

Yuri wrote:I haven't been keeping up with the manga (the war arc bores me off and I don't feel like waiting weekly when Hinata brely makes any appearances) But anywy, how's it going? Any progress on NaruHina? Anything happen with NaruSaku?
Don't forget it was also a mental call Irielo-kun. :3 Naruto somehow sensed she was in danger half way across the battlefield, and note that Shikamaru states that
the chakra cloaks Naruto gave them have vanished, so we don't really know how
he sensed her, but he did. (true love? Ninshuu?) x3

NS as usual is using things like "Sasuke put Sakura down, mwahaha, Naruto defended
her, Naruto is her hubby! and "Sasuke tried to slice through Sakura when she
was being a distraction for Madara!" then more of the same old, same old.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 am

Bubbles wrote:Don't forget it was also a mental call Irielo-kun. :3 Naruto somehow sensed she was in danger half way across the battlefield, and note that Shikamaru states that
the chakra cloaks Naruto gave them have vanished, so we don't really know how
he sensed her, but he did. (true love? Ninshuu?) x3

NS as usual is using things like "Sasuke put Sakura down, mwahaha, Naruto defended
her, Naruto is her hubby! and "Sasuke tried to slice through Sakura when she
was being a distraction for Madara!" then more of the same old, same old.

Naruto, unlike Sasuke, will let his emotions talk no matter what the situation is. He did not like the way Sasuke talked to Sakura and especially Kakashi, that's why he reacted like that. If it were only because of Sakura, then panel wise or dialogue wise, it would have been shown. In fact, Naruto did not appreciate Sasuke's "disrespect" towards his teammates.

Anyway, Kakashi realized that Sasuke was right and let him take the lead and Sasuke did explain what was going on afterwards. He did say that he saved them from the Tsukuyomi. Sasuke only wants to keep focused on the fight and get the job done and I can understand that he sometimes gets a bit impatient when his teammates don't seem to get what he is doing.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:17 pm

Lmao, oh yeah I remembered reading some of the NS comments about how Sasuke was about to slash Sakura not Madara.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I think NS is confusing this moment with the moment that Sasuke was at his darkest place and tried to kill Sakura. Sasuke was trying to help her... There was no negative reaction from Kakashi NOR Naruto that Sasuke was trying to betray them. And then I see NS STILL believeing Sasuke tried killing Sakura and use her for an opening at Madara while confused and pissed why Naruto or Kakashi didn't say anything. That thought of Sasuke doing that didn't pass my mind once... *sigh* don't understand...
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Of course NS would say that Sasuke had murderous intent on Sakura, anything to try and prove the argument that Sakura is moving on, even last week's chapter was being overplayed by NS. What NS just doesn't get is that Sakura wasn't feeling miserable about Sasuke's comment, she knew that Sasuke was correct, she might be a strong character, but when facing a god, she is (sorry to say this) powerless. this was something Sasuke knew and Kakashi admitted to not being strong enough. But NS wants Sakura to realise that Sasuke is an evil man and that there is no saving him because NS doesn't want Sakura to save Sasuke, it wants Sakura to realise this dormant love she has for Naruto and drop her feelings in an instant because it thinks it knows what's best for Sakura.  The Anti-<a class= 2801306734 

What NS is trying to do is not give Sakura any choice, she has to move on because Sasuke is an evil son of a bitch, because he this is what NS pictures him as, certainly the characters that NS are either trying to defend or even bash are way better than it sees them as, even Naruto and Sakura are better than what NS proclaims.

I guess it will have to wait and see how painful it will become when we get closer and closer to the end of the story.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 pm

What NS fails to see, is that Sasuke reacted according to his personality, not because he is "bad". It's not the first time that he is showing some rudeness. How to put it? He is not very tolerant when others show some ignorance. When Sakura for instance was saying that Naruto had bad manners in P1 (ch 3 or 4) because the latter grew up without parents, Sasuke rightly told her that she did not know what it is to feel lonely and that she was annoying. And Sakura had to learn from it.

Sasuke in the current situation has the most accurate perception of what is going on. He knows that he has to remain focused and he does not want to leave his guard down. I guess these questions have annoyed him and I think he is also  a bit frustrated that the others did not really understand what he was doing. In chapter 677, Naruto told Sasuke to be careful in order to avoid his Rasenshuriken but he did not realize that Sasuke was working for their protection.

To be honest, I understand Sasuke's impatience sometimes. Regarding this NS argument stating that Sasuke wanted to use Sakura and slice her in order to harm Madara, I rather not address it because I might break some rules...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next