Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 15 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by Rivaille Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 am

i'm very curious about this scene

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/s960x960/10733738_1630812923812604_713827900860560640_o.jpg

it looks like she has her eyes open, but they are so white i can't tell.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:43 am

^ i zoomed in, her eyes are closed
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 am

Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:10 am

well from the looks of the explosion of anger that Naruto had exhibited, i get the feeling that he had just experienced the worst pain ever.
page:
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:12 am

for that second one ricky with hinata in what looks like a cage. i think the part rivaille posted is after this scene b4 naruto rescued her
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:17 am

but, we need to remember that she still has the turban on. i think that she will be revived around the time he stops the rage and before he reaches out to grab her.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:22 am

well we will find out next weekend, I am certain we will be having a thread with some of the NH moments in the movie I presume.

Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:22 am

if what you say is true mustang then what about naruto's reaction with pain.
i mean when pain hurt her he was on the brink of releasing kurama.
so this time is he willing to destroy everything in his path to the point he doesn't care anymore?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:33 am

we will find out next week, i guess that sort scene kind of shows that they aren't afraid to push Naruto to the brink of despair, Hinata is in his arms and before you know it his chakra shroud explodes outwards, so that makes me think that something did happen to Hinata before that scene which caused Naruto to explode like that.

we also have to remember that he does consider Hinata his light and strength, so yeah, that could be interesting to see what happens, but unlike the last time with Pein, he has tamed Kurama, i think he will focus his rage on Toneri.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:42 am

Mustang wrote:well from the looks of the explosion of anger that Naruto had exhibited, i get the feeling that he had just experienced the worst pain ever.
page:

It would not be the first time he felt such pain.

2 times in 3 years (manga time)? Kick a man while he is down why don't you.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:46 am

mkay...this may be fanboyish but i think hinata becomes unconscious. because she has the turban on in that screaming shot, but a few shots later, it gets blown away. then we see her without it again in some sort of cage. and kishi commented on the kiss so its safe to assume she'll be okay.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:13 am

^Hinata is there in chapter 700 with her daughter. So, she will be fine anyway anyhow...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Irielo wrote:^Hinata is there in chapter 700 with her daughter. So, she will be fine anyway anyhow...

I have no doubt Hinata will be fine but that does not mean the journey will be fine for poor Naruto. The movie makers (and Kishi) are taking Naruto too a place he most likely never wanted too visit again and the pain he'll endure (no matter how brief) makes me feel bad for the young man.

"as ninja we endure." Naruto said that himself. I have no doubt he'll endure this journey and over come it. But i feel for him.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm

But this kind of endure is so hard.. watching the one you love/care about the most die/get unconcious until proven otherwise in your arms?? is really really hard
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Well yeah of course, if anyone hurts Hinata, Naruto will get really pissed about it, I am also indeed interested in seeing what Hamaru's power will be like concerning the power-up for Hinata and how it will help them in their fight against Toneri. I am also thinking what the final round will be like, since it will be on the moon and what not, that should be an interesting final bout.

hope to see some stuff this week, we are just walking distance away from the movie, we just have to endure one short week, which might seem like an eternity for us all, luckily I have a way to make it look like the week is nothing, apart from going to Adelaide, I will be rewatching FMA brotherhood.

but we might end up getting another trailer soon, not sure if we already got it or that there is another that will show up within the next 24-36 hours. but for now, we just have to wait for the coming weekend.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:35 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:^Hinata is there in chapter 700 with her daughter. So, she will be fine anyway anyhow...

I have no doubt Hinata will be fine but that does not mean the journey will be fine for poor Naruto. The movie makers (and Kishi) are taking Naruto too a place he most likely never wanted too visit again and the pain he'll endure (no matter how brief) makes me feel bad for the young man.

"as ninja we endure." Naruto said that himself. I have no doubt he'll endure this journey and over come it. But i feel for him.

Better a rough journey with a happy end (Naruto becoming Hokage and having his own family with lovely Hinata as wife), than a soft journey with a bitter/tragic end.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:06 pm

having a soft road ahead means that the characters don't learn a damn thing, but taking the long tough road means that the characters learn more about who they are and what they are capable of, they also might discover things that they didn't know about.

who said love was easy? this movie is showing the tough road it took for Naruto to realise that he loves Hinata, rescuing her and then marrying her, but first it was Hinata that had to ovrcome her own shortfalls to end up with Naruto, now it is Naruto's shortfalls that he would have to overcome.

there is one thing that i cannot wait for, a genuine kiss, not the accidental one we got at the start of the story between Naruto and Sasuke, that made me burst out in laughter ah the memories of all the crazy stuff that had happened.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:34 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

Better a rough journey with a happy end (Naruto becoming Hokage and having his own family with lovely Hinata as wife), than a soft journey with a bitter/tragic end.

I"m not saying he needs it easy, hell Naruto loves a challenge. And this challenge will show us what he truly capable of as a person and a man. But if that spoiler is true about Hinata "dieing" and Naruto losing his mind. 2 times seeing a person whom loves you so much "dieing" in front of you is alot too take in such a short time. That is why is feel for him.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:46 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:

I"m not saying he needs it easy, hell Naruto loves a challenge. And this challenge will show us what he truly capable of as a person and a man. But if that spoiler is true about Hinata "dieing" and Naruto losing his mind. 2 times seeing a person whom loves you so much "dieing" in front of you is alot too take in such a short time. That is why is feel for him.

A Hokage or upcoming Hokage should be able to be confronted to such situations, right? Sarutobi Hiruzen accepted to be Hokage one more time, after his wife's death, after Minato and Kushina's deaths (who were his friends), after seeing acquaintances and Shinobi's deaths and after seeing a part of the village's destruction... And no one got revived at the end of the day (maybe only Minato as an Edo Tensei and that, a long time after). So, Naruto will still be happy at the end.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:38 am

Interesting don't you think??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Something just came into my mind, sometime ago I read that Naruto teaches Hinata rasengan and nd “dattebayo”. Also, how she teaches him dancing and cooking. Don't know if someone mentioned this already but im really curious about it. Hope someone can tell me whether its true.

Thanks
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Humoresque Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:33 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Interesting don't you think??

I honestly love this. The fact that Kishimoto-sama did things over and over just to make sure things went the way he truly wanted it to left a very strong impression in my heart. Things like this make me really excited to see the movie all the more.

I was on Tumblr and a blog that I follow posted this. I'm sorry there's no English translations, but it gives us a more inside look on The Last and what's going to happen. Also, more NaruHina moments to enjoy! And Kishimoto-sama is just adorable, along with Rena-chan (I believe that's her).
Humoresque
Humoresque

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:52 pm

The way he chases after her is just so cute, like he was somewhat nervous, and probably thought she would change her mind. Also, she looks so gorgeous. There's just something about her beauty that is so alluring and elegant...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:19 pm

So what part of the movie are you guys excited about, and no don't say Azuula or Mustang seeing the movie in their respective capital cities, asking for spoilers will get you nowhere, becuase i simply will not be doing that, this weekend will do a good enough job.

I said this before, i would like to see how the characters have grown in the timeskip, to see how they have matured and then there is also the NH goodness as well, but then there is the fight between Naruto/Hinata VS Toneri, that i am interested in. the other scene i cannot wait for is when he goes and talks to Hinata without wearing the scarf his mother made him, that scene should be interesting.

I would also love to see Sakura kick some serious ass in this movie, we all know she is capable of it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next