Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[THEORY} Kaguya and the Byakugan

+7
Mustang
racefan1992
Dianahinkle
Bubbles
Irielo
meow69
Twin Steps
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[THEORY} Kaguya and the Byakugan - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEORY} Kaguya and the Byakugan

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:33 am

Mmm well the thing is that I think:

1st When Hagoromo said his mother came from a far away land doesn't necessarily mean outer space but more from an inner place that no one knew at first.

2nd When Kaguya ate the fruit I think she was already already pregnant, but she had lost her (human) husband in the ongoing wars in those times, then the reason why to eat the fruit to protect her and her husband's offsprings(twins) and give them a bright future.

3rd that means that Kaguya never got married again and got corrupted, thanks to the power and times of peace there were already ongoing in that time thanks to her.

4th I think, my personal opinion is that the Hyuuga and Uzumaki came from the same place.. obviously in a separated way dunno how to say, cause remember Uzumaki were already long life span persons and were feared because of their sealing skills not their chakra at first later the chakra was introduced so that leads me to believe that Kaguya married into the Uzumaki and well I could be wrong.

So yeah-

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2