Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya?

+11
IIRUNEII
NekoKimio
Fallere825
Strawberry
The Merchant
JulaShona
Dianahinkle
Batokusanagi
lily567
racefan1992
NaruHina <3
15 posters

Go down

Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? Empty Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya?

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:39 pm

"There is only 1 god that is HINATA.... hinata is actually kaguya. She is the reincarnation of the legendary princess and has yet to awaken her god like potential. Maybe through pinkettes death we saw in this chapter how pinkette looks like she got ran over by a car in grand theft auto so we will see hinata turn into her true self and stand by the so6p reincarnation naruto and together both reincarnations will finish what there predecessors started."

This person's comment on Youtube had me thinking, could she? (I'm 50-50 with it, but I think its a good prediction).
From what I read, she obviously doesn't like a certain someone, but could this be true?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? Empty Re: Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya?

Post by racefan1992 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm

With Kishimoto anything is possible.

However for some reason unknown too me, i have always had a feeling that Hinata had a bigger purpose somehow. But then again, that is just me.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? Empty Re: Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya?

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Not just you, I feel the same way also. :)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:56 pm

well hinata is like a princess in a way due to her lineage. we still don't know much about the hyuuga clan but we can assume that the hyuuga clan was somewhat related to the sage. if hinata is the reincarnation of the sage's mom then that can somewhat explain why we haven't seen the full abilities of hinata, I mean we have seen everyone else of the rookie 9 full potential and abilities but for some reason kishi is holding back hinata
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:28 pm

I know right? And not just Hinata,  the whole Hyuga clan! He must have something awesome planned for us.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Seems far-fetched to me. I know people are despertate for the Hyuuga to fit somewhere (mostly based on false/retconed info: Hyuuga is the oldest clan in Konoha and Sharingan<--->Byukugan), but it's just too late at this point to throw such a random connection. That level of asspull would make Izanami look like it was totally expected.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Lol! True... ot would be nice though.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:11 pm

It would be nice.... I'm kinda inclined to think Mei is connected to the princess.
Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 300px-Kaguya_%C5%8Ctsutsuki
Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 300px-Mizukage111 Dat hair.

I am still holding on to hope that the Hyuga are a very important clan though.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:47 am

Dang, I forgot about Mei. XD

And yeah, she does.Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 407453418
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:06 am

racefan1992 wrote:With Kishimoto anything is possible.

However for some reason unknown too me, i have always had a feeling that Hinata had a bigger purpose somehow. But then again, that is just me.
For sure it's not only you. I always felt like that, too. Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 3027595017 

lily567 wrote:well hinata is like a princess in a way due to her lineage. we still don't know much about the hyuuga clan but we can assume that the hyuuga clan was somewhat related to the sage. if hinata is the reincarnation of the sage's mom then that can somewhat explain why we haven't seen the full abilities of hinata, I mean we have seen everyone else of the rookie 9   full potential and abilities but for some reason kishi is holding back hinata
Agree. I felt like that as well. Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 2835597988 
I always felt like it's so unfair that almost nothing is shown of Hinata's true power. I asked myself: "Why is he holding her back so much? And why does he only do that with her and not with the others, too?"
Well, beeing the reincanation of the princess can be a possibility for Kishi-sama holding back our Hinata to give us fans a big explosion.Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 3740098352 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 am

I highly doubt it. But by now the plot's gotten so ridiculous that anything's possible.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:17 am

No, I honestly don't think so at all. And I wouldn't want her to be. I've been really against the idea of even Naruto being the reincarnation of the Sage, even when it pretty much seems like a given now, because I really don't like that theme at all. I don't feel it goes with the "you make your own destiny" thing the manga had in part 1 and I liked so much.

I don't see the point of Kaguya being reincarnated, and I don't see her connection with Hinata.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

Strawberry wrote:No, I honestly don't think so at all. And I wouldn't want her to be. I've been really against the idea of even Naruto being the reincarnation of the Sage, even when it pretty much seems like a given now, because I really don't like that theme at all. I don't feel it goes with the "you make your own destiny" thing the manga had in part 1 and I liked so much.

I don't see the point of Kaguya being reincarnated, and I don't see her connection with Hinata.
Pretty much the same for me. I wouldn't want her to be and as for Naruto, having the sage's ideals sure, but him being the complete reincarnation of the sage (eyes, power etc) i'm not too fond of. I prefer he stayed the same Naruto.

However i would like to see some history of the byakugan and hyuga clan, and the only way that is probably going to happen is if there is some connection to the sage somewhere and the upcoming events. We'll just have to wait and see. We have heard a lot about the sharingan and a bit about the rinnegan a little more about the byakugan couldn't hurt right?
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm

That's why I think Kishi is going to bring up the Hyuga clan when the war ends. Like, possibly if Naruto and Hinata hung out (just friends) and she takes him to the Hyuga Compund, and explain their history to him.

When I think about it... it is pretty unlikely to happen, but I just want to see her full potential we've never got to see it,  and it's frustrating, but I have enough patience.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:05 pm

^ I too would like to see Hinata at full power. Ever since 633 tons of ideas have been running through my head. Apparently good things come to those who wait, and we've been waiting quite a while, so once it comes i'm sure it'll be good. Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 2992799908 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:32 pm

I agree! It'd be amazing!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:06 am

It has been hinted multiple times in the manga that Hinata is due for a powerup, and with all this talk about Kaguya, I think we might be getting a BIG powerup and it will have to do with the Hyuga clan and Hinata specifically. Kishimoto has a way of doing things and hinting, and I think this is just another one of his plots.
So, yeah, I do think she might be the reincarnation of Kaguya. Especially with Naruto being the 'child of prophecy' and such big emphasis has been put on their bond in war.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:09 pm

'

She has been given ALOT of panels in the past 10+ manga,
I think Kishi knows where hes going with her character.

She has a greater meaning if she's getting this much time. Could Hinata be the reincarnation of Kaguya? 1906553478 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 am

Me too, but in the end i always thought that her main purpose was to be part of the Naruto series love triangle, to represent the acceptance theme the series and hopefully to be the mother of the protagonists child by the end...

OT Im gonna say no. Its too much of a farfetched thought and let us not forget that despite playing an important part in the series HInata is no protagonist. If she was id say she fits the role. Then again i learned to never doubt Kishimoto Sensei so....
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Tbh, there are too much speculations sometimes about this reincarnation thing. Some theories state that Hinata is the So6P wife reincarnation and now, she is supposed to be his mother's reincarnation...

I don't really care because even though she is none of these reincarnations, that does not lessen or diminish Hinata's worth as character.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 pm

I wouldn't like it... I mean I just highly agree with irielo's last statement. If she was a re-incarnation of anyone then idk what the point of Hinata as a character was for... (:
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 am

It might be Mito that Hinata would be the reincarnation of-
1) Both women fell in love with someone who changed the world - Hashirama for creating the Hidden Villages and ending the Age of Endless Wars and Naruto who is now considered 'the Chosen One'. Also both men are a pair of 'goof-balls'.

2) Both women prevented the villains from controlling/using Kurama. Mito practically stole Kurama from Madara during Hashirama vs. Madara. Hinata prevented Akatsuki from getting Kurama TWICE - the first during Nagato's Invasion and recently when she slapped some sense into Naruto.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down