Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime

+4
Yamasaki Akaiko
Dianahinkle
Irielo
BasedGod
8 posters

Go down

Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime Empty Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime

Post by BasedGod Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:59 am

I think Hinata will meet Kaguya, just as Naruto and Sasuke net Hagoromo.

I believe this because Hinata too lost consciousness like Naruto and sasuke back in chapter 662. And all three happened one after another. First Naruto, shortly after it was sasuke, and then Hinata.
And lets be honest, Hinata fainting over a trip is pretty unrealistic and dumb, unless of course, it was for the sake of plot, as in, meeting Kaguya.
There’s also the fact that Kaguya would be the perfect character to reveal the long awaited history of not only the hyuga but also the uzumaki clan, seeing her connection to the Byakugan and Uzumaki’s RDS. She could explain the creation of the cursed seal, jyuuken, the RDS, fuinjutsu, and other things related to the hyuga and uzumaki.
Hell, considering how she was a power hungry woman, it would make sense for her to have been the one who would exploit the Byakugan’s eye powers and chakra control enhancements and create jyuuken herself. she would use the eye to its full potential

Kishimoto did say some time ago that we would he getting hyuga clan development and it seems that the revelation of Kaguya having Byakugan is the beginning of this development. Hinata being part of this development seems only logical considering she’s the only relevant hyuga character left around. 

There are also some similarities between Hinata and Kaguya

•Byakugan
•Females
•Princesses (in a sense)
•Leaders
•Stoic and Quite 
•Hime-style hair cut
• creepy (lol jk)

There is however, a difference in their ideologies in that, as neji once said, Hinata wishes for harmony and peace by avoiding using power and kindness instead (much like Naruto and ashura) while Kaguya believes in using force and power to bring peace even if that means ridding herself of kindness (like indra and Madara). I think this will play a role in the sense that Kaguya will regret what happened to her and would want Hinata, her successor, to correct this. Considering Kaguya is a mother, and how kishi has this trope of mothers being scary yet caring (ex: kushina), I wouldn’t put it past him to show us a more caring side of Kaguya; because at this point, we’ve only heard about her darkness
BasedGod

Back to top Go down

Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime Empty Re: Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:01 am

BasedGod wrote:
I think Hinata will meet Kaguya, just as Naruto and Sasuke net Hagoromo.

I believe this because Hinata too lost consciousness like Naruto and sasuke back in chapter 662. And all three happened one after another. First Naruto, shortly after it was sasuke, and then Hinata.
And lets be honest, Hinata fainting over a trip is pretty unrealistic and dumb, unless of course, it was for the sake of plot, as in, meeting Kaguya.

Hinata losing consciousness/fainting is a question of POV. Some believe that she did faint, some not. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know and I'm just looking forward to see how the manga will deal with that issue. Hinata is a side character unlike Naruto and Sasuke. Outside the pairing moments I can't imagine her meeting Kaguya the way Naruto and Sasuke met Hagoromo because they actually represent this brothers' issue which somehow repeated itself in different eras. I think if we could get more of Hinata outside the pairing moments, it would have more to do with the Hyuga clan issues the way Yamasaki Akaiko described it in another thread:

Spoiler:

There’s also the fact that Kaguya would be the perfect character to reveal the long awaited history of not only the hyuga but also the uzumaki clan, seeing her connection to the Byakugan and Uzumaki’s RDS. She could explain the creation of the cursed seal, jyuuken, the RDS, fuinjutsu, and other things related to the hyuga and uzumaki.
Hell, considering how she was a power hungry woman, it would make sense for her to have been the one who would exploit the Byakugan’s eye powers and chakra control enhancements and create jyuuken herself. she would use the eye to its full potential

Kishimoto did say some time ago that we would he getting hyuga clan development and it seems that the revelation of Kaguya having Byakugan is the beginning of this development. Hinata being part of this development seems only logical considering she’s the only relevant hyuga character left around. 

There are also some similarities between Hinata and Kaguya

•Byakugan
•Females
•Princesses (in a sense)
•Leaders
•Stoic and Quite 
•Hime-style hair cut
• creepy (lol jk)

There is however, a difference in their ideologies in that, as neji once said, Hinata wishes for harmony and peace by avoiding using power and kindness instead (much like Naruto and ashura) while Kaguya believes in using force and power to bring peace even if that means ridding herself of kindness (like indra and Madara). I think this will play a role in the sense that Kaguya will regret what happened to her and would want Hinata, her successor, to correct this. Considering Kaguya is a mother, and how kishi has this trope of mothers being scary yet caring (ex: kushina), I wouldn’t put it past him to show us a more caring side of Kaguya; because at this point, we’ve only heard about her darkness

I agree on the fact that Kaguya is the mother of all these clans but I can't imagine Hinata as "her successor". Of course, knowing more about Kaguya would lead to know more about the different clans' techniques like the Hyuga clan but it does not mean that Hinata would automatically get more screen-time only to fulfill the mysteries around Kaguya's character.
However, I find your theory interesting.

Btw, this topic has been moved to the "Naruto Discussions" board because it has more to do with the characters of the Narutoverse than the issues regarding NaruHina as a pairing.

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime Empty Re: Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime

Post by Dianahinkle Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:47 am

I think it's a strong possibility that she will meet the princess but I also think it's possible that she won't.
Maybe the hyuuga just knew before hand about the whole truth of the legend and Hinata just so happened to pass out around the same time as naruto she may just be tired.

I will say that I would love for her to meet the princess and also get a power up. Story wise what would it accomplish for her to gain Kaguya's powers? Will she help defeat Madara? Will she have to help put down the god tree? If she does get a power up what will it accomplish?
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 pm

I don't expect anyone to meet Kaguya. Unless there's something big involving Hagoromo's brother (who is the character that needs to be fleshed out at this point), there's really nothing else that needs to be said about Kaguya. It doesn't mean there won't be, but I don't see it as necessary unlike her second son that was just recently introduced to the story. There definitely doesn't need to be anyone "re-incarnating" into her. No one is "re-incarnating" into the actual original Sage of 6th Paths himself: Hagoromo. It's the sons that are doing the re-incarnating stuff because they've been constantly fighting. Kaguya isn't fighting anyone. I doubt Hagoromo's brother is fighting anyone either (though I think he'll be tied into some clans at some point).

The main players of the story (that's Naruto & Sasuke) got their usual power-up via the only ones that should be constantly "re-incarnating." The story will move on without doing the same to the others--outside of the high probability that Naruto will re-energize the alliance (I'm not sold on Sasuke doing that though it's technically possible too) that'll allow them to actually fight again.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 pm

I just can't help thinking that Kaguya will show up just for the facts that her character has shown up and Hinata passed out. Kishi made sure we all know that she PASSED out. Just a felty and I won't be disappointed If I'm wrong. Ooooh also why the frak did Kabuto save Hinata in the chunnin exams whyyyyyy?!
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:58 pm

If Hinata was unconscious, she wouldn't have been able to say her prayer to Neji. Just having closed eyes doesn't mean someone is unconscious. A lot of people close their eyes to pray and I'm sure that's all that happened in chapter 662. Kaguya being mentioned doesn't mean that she has to actually personally make an appearance. Many characters have been mentioned in this series without showing up (and some, such as Shushi Uchiha became very important too).

Kabuto is nice guy at heart as learning his past showed. Just as the fact that Itachi didn't cause Kurenai, Asuma, & Kakashi to get killed (among lots of other things that didn't add up if Itachi was supposed to be as "evil" as he was being portrayed--though he did do a lot of things that were horrible), I think the fact that Kabuto healed Hinata was just a nice act done because at heart he's a nice guy despite many of the horrible things he's done over the course of the series (mainly due to Danzo & Orochimaru; however to break out of Itachi's jutsu, he had to see the error of his ways and become "good" or he would've stayed stuck). It was an action to point out that Kabuto probably isn't as "evil" as he might seem at that point in the story.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:44 am

Exactly Yamasaki! And didn't Kabuto heal Sakura when Naruto... well, Kyuubi (Kurama) smacked her with one of his tails, or was that just filler?Even if he did run away...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:34 am

Maybe she will meet Kaguya because the 9 tails chakura was introduced in her body? Eeeeh? Hinata's not a main character and I believe ultimately Naruto/Sasuke will defeat Madara but what about after the fight... Also I don't think such a strong character as the princess will just show up in flash backs Kishi wouldn't introduce her otherwise. She's showing up somehow someway and I think it'll be through Hinata.

Aldoooooo I think a lot of you guys know that I don't think Madara is the main villian. Oro I'm looking at yo creepy ass.

^___ Yamasaki Shisui is about to show up in this current arc in the anime

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-posting is not allowed.)
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:14 am

^I'm assuming you're referring the current Kakashi-centric filler, which is has no bearing on what Kishimoto is going to be doing. The anime makes a lot of characters appear that don't in the manga (outside of flashbacks) because that's the only way the anime can continue. That's why there's usually a year (or more) length of time between something happening in the manga before it's animated at all. To create that gap they have to create fillers. I know that they're supposed to be doing a Kakashi one right now that's spanning some years of Kakashi in the ANBU.

NaruHina <3 wrote:Exactly Yamasaki! And didn't Kabuto heal Sakura when Naruto... well, Kyuubi (Kurama) smacked her with one of his tails, or was that just filler?Even if he did run away...

That's not filler. That happened. As I only read the manga, I don't confuse filler with what really happens in the story. In fact, that's one reason why I think I have a differing view point from many who watch the anime. The anime, due to being created by many different people with their own interpretations of the story (and none knowing what Kishimoto is going to do), does tons of things that contradict the manga (or add things that some people think are "logical" but at the same time are not official).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 am

Well, there are two reasons that support she actually fainted.

1- Her speech bubble is designed the same as jiraiya's when he was nearly dead vs pain and pulled himself back up.

compare this

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/382

To this

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/662/13

very similar no?

And looking at the earlier page

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/662/10

Kishimoto has Hinata panting even before she was running, while kiba isn't shown panting, I think this is to show she is getting tired.

2- Its very unlike Hinata to just give up like that. Let me explain

In part1, where she was much less confident and weaker than she is now, she was willing to, during her fight with Neji, to stand up, even after he had severly damaged her organs, and she was exhasuted

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/080/13
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/080/12

So I find it very much against her character to just stay on the ground like that, especially when you consider, this time around, its Naruto who's dying. She was willing to stand up in part1 with severe injuries to prove a point to Neji, but you'ree telling me she wouldn't be willing to stand up, even in exhaustion, in part 2, with Naruto dying? It just doesn't add up for me
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:48 am

Twin steps!!! I agree it's so fishy!!
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:17 am

Twin Steps wrote:

So I find it very much against her character to just stay on the ground like that, especially when you consider, this time around, its Naruto who's dying. She was willing to stand up in part1 with severe injuries to prove a point to Neji, but you'ree telling me she wouldn't be willing to stand up, even in exhaustion, in part 2, with Naruto dying? It just doesn't add up for me

After reading this for the past 10 minuties and re-reading the links you have given. I've come too this conclusing: Kishi is once again inaccurately showning Hinatas character for whatever reason for the 2nd time mind you.

Seriously Kishi: Stop making Hinata look weak!  Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 315212000   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 2916471361   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 3990355317   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 4231230024   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 1531524494

Even if she did not faint, atleast show her tring too get there for ****s sake.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:28 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:

After reading this for the past 10 minuties and re-reading the links you have given. I've come too this conclusing: Kishi is once again inaccurately showning Hinatas character for whatever reason for the 2nd time mind you.

Seriously Kishi: Stop making Hinata look weak!  Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 315212000   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 2916471361   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 3990355317   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 4231230024   Why I believe Hinata will meet Kaguya-Hime 1531524494

Even if she did not faint, atleast show her tring too get there for ****s sake.

Being hurt emotionally 2 times in a very short time (Neji's death, Naruto dying) can be as much or even more harmful than being physically severely injured...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:02 pm

@racefan1992: Kishimoto showed Hinata trying to get there in chapter 662.

Twin Steps wrote:Well, there are two reasons that support she actually fainted.

1- Her speech bubble is designed the same as jiraiya's when he was nearly dead vs pain and pulled himself back up.

compare this

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/382

To this

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/662/13

very similar no?

And looking at the earlier page

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/662/10

Kishimoto has Hinata panting even before she was running, while kiba isn't shown panting, I think this is to show she is getting tired.

2- Its very unlike Hinata to just give up like that. Let me explain

In part1, where she was much less confident and weaker than she is now, she was willing to, during her fight with Neji, to stand up, even after he had severly damaged her organs, and she was exhasuted

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/080/13
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/080/12

I'm going to be nice and give you the benefit of the doubt. However, I will state that I do not appreciate someone putting words in my mouth, especially when it's not that hard to check out my posts to know my position on the matter.

1) You just "helped" my point that Hinata never loss consciousness by comparing her situation to Jiraiya's. Jiraiya wasn't unconscious either.

2) If you actually read my position you'd know that I don't think Hinata "gave up" or any such foolishness that you are trying to attribute to me. Personally, I don't think Hinata is still on the ground or anything like that, particularly as I mentioned that it was possible to see her again arriving to where the Madara/Gai (with support) fight is going on. If I thought she was still on the ground, then I wouldn't think she'd meet up with anyone.

3) Hinata was the only shown panting to make her eventual fall make sense.

4) Considering Hinata was not going to reach Naruto before he's well again, we don't need to see her get up (page usage) though only if you either don't trust Kishimoto (which I do, but I know many don't) or you don't understand Hinata's character do you actually need to see it happen. However, Hinata had something to say to Neji (as well as prove Naruto to be more insightful towards Hinata than everyone else in the entire room) so she had to get up and be shown doing it. Different story situations so different things will be done by Kishimoto. Yes, certain things are done (and not done) for story purposes (and at times page usage). Considering we didn't even get any of Naruto's friends get to react to Naruto "dying" other than the ones who got to help save him and Hinata, if she wasn't in love with him, she probably wouldn't have been shown at all in chapter 662.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Well, at the end of the day people are going to think what they want, if they think Hinata fainted... then okay. If people think she didn't faint, what ever. Lol.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:10 pm

I don't see why it would be a problem in case Hinata would still be on the ground... That does not mean she is weak like some might think. She was already running out of chakra and seeing Naruto in such a situation did motivate her to go by his side but it was an emotional stress as well. After what happened to her cousin, she saw how Naruto was on the verge of death and tried to get by him.

I think Hinata is one of the most caring character in the manga and the most caring among the K 12. She was secretly cheering Naruto against Kiba but gave both of them a medicinal cream afterwards. Hinata also feels so connected to Naruto that her injury re-opened during Naruto's match against Neji...

Now, facing a new situation: Naruto nearly dying (heart stopping), she did not fall on the spot but started to run to him and I personally can understand that it is a very difficult moment for her emotionally which does not ruin her character at all. Thinking this way would also mean that Tsunade's character is ruined too because she could not heal Naruto despite of being known as the greatest medic around, one of the 3 Sannin and someone very closed to him, Naruto reminding her of her beloved brother Nawaki...  

Hinata getting back on her feet to reach Naruto is still very possible but there are so much things happening on the battlefield now that I don't see why the story should focus on that aspect solely. Naruto and Sasuke were between life and death and both met the So6P while being in the same situation and for the same reason (peace mission). That's why although I find this theory of her meeting Kaguya interesting, it still remains more a wishful thinking than a serious option imho.

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:55 am

To add to the supporting evidence that Kaguya will meet Hinata;

We still don't know why hagoromo implied he was an alien.
We still don't know where Kaguya came from.
We still don't know what the significance of introducing a 2nd sage was.
We still don't know if the Byakugan is kaguya's natural eye.
We still don't know how the hyuga clan formed.
We still don't know how the uzumaki clan formed.
We still don't know the relation between Kaguya and the shinigami.
We still don't know why Kaguya didn't fight juubi herself.
We still don't know how kaguya's ET came to an end.
We still don't know the relation between hagoromo, his brother, and Kaguya.
We still don't know the origins of the rennigan (was hagoromo born with it or did it mutate?)
We still don't know what the "secrets of the Byakugan" are.

Add all This to what OP said, and its very clear that Kaguya will be the one to explain all this to someone
and Hinata is the perfect and only option.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am

Twin Steps wrote:To add to the supporting evidence that Kaguya will meet Hinata;

To tell you the truth, I find the world "evidence" a bit presumptuous. I would have preferred "possibility"

We still don't know why hagoromo implied he was an alien.
We still don't know where Kaguya came from.

Is it important? If we begin to think where Kaguya comes from, that would mean that Kishimoto would have to go even before Kaguya. It's already something great that we are learning more about the origins of the Shinobi World. But going with that logic will only lead to endless questions

We still don't know what the significance of introducing a 2nd sage was.
We still don't know if the Byakugan is kaguya's natural eye.
We still don't know how the hyuga clan formed.
We still don't know how the uzumaki clan formed.
We still don't know the relation between Kaguya and the shinigami.
We still don't know why Kaguya didn't fight juubi herself.
We still don't know how kaguya's ET came to an end.
We still don't know the relation between hagoromo, his brother, and Kaguya.
We still don't know the origins of the rennigan (was hagoromo born with it or did it mutate?)
We still don't know what the "secrets of the Byakugan" are.

Add all This to what OP said, and its very clear that Kaguya will be the one to explain all this to someone
and Hinata is the perfect and only option.

There are still other ways to deal with the things you are pointing out. I admit we still have to know more about Hagoromo's brother who could be the Hyuga and Uzumaki ancestor for instance but that does not mean that Hinata would be used for this purpose. Like the Kakashi Gaiden, there is a possibility that Kishimoto writes something about the origins of the Shinobi World with Kaguya and her sons, grandchildren and other people we don't know for instance.

Moreover, Hinata is not in the same situation like Naruto and Sasuke. She is exhausted but she is/was not between life and death. And unless Kishimoto had a plan about her, for instance, "promoting" her to the rank of main character, I can't imagine something like that to happen.

Spoiler:

There are two big kind of thoughts about Hinata: one which expects her to become some goddess or super-character, when she has been designed until now as a side character and one which bashes and mocks her. Imo, both are too extremist and fail to see Hinata and her development the way it is. As she is my second favorite character (after Itachi), of course I would like to get more of her, to know more about the Twin Lion Fists or her relationship with the people within her clan for instance but wanting more would lead to wishful thoughts...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 pm

I have another theory about the Hyuga clan as well.

the thing is the Hyuga are the most ancient clan of the Leaf Village right, so what if the Hyuga were personal guards to Kaguya, but after she became corrupted they turned against her and the leader of that rebellion stole the Byakugan from Kaguya after killing her, (sure Kaguya was the strongest character in the series) that leader started the main branch of the family and saved everyone from her.

they then went on and followed Hagoromo and his brother with another generation of leaders, this eventually lead to the divide in the Hyuga clan which was seen with Neji and his father. alright back to the theory, let's just pretend that they had the Byakugan already, so what if the leaders at that time had a small tradition to pass down the Byakugan of Kaguya to their first born and eventually they become the leaders of the clan.

but if they didn't have the Byakugan but had the techniques then taking those eyes would have created had an amazing effect on the clan, but also a disastrous effect as well, as we can tell from the cursed seal that was placed on Neji.

or before/after the death of Kaguya, the Hyuga could have been entrusted with the Byakugan.

those are just theories, but I doubt Hinata is the reincarnation of Kaguya, maybe possibly she is the reincarnation of a past Hyuga who had an impact on either Hagoromo or Ashura, and now she is playing a role with Naruto, but I certainly hope that is false as well, there are still so many unanswered questions that will take far too long to answer, it could mean another series.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Personally, I don't expect Hinata to be the "reincarnation" of anyone. "Reincarnation" isn't a big thing in this manga. The fact that Sasuke was added to Naruto (as we've all known for years that Naruto was going to be a "reincarnation--the twist was that it ended up being Hagoromo's son instead of Hagoromo himself) doesn't make it this big thing that's going to be happening to other characters.

I still think this is one of those situations where a bunch of people are setting themselves up to be greatly disappointed when it's not necessary.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down